Never Have I Ever

Story Info
Submissive Allison experiences something new with a Dom.
3.4k words
4.49
30.8k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crackling gave way to a shower of sparks as the logs of the bonfire settled deeper into the pit. The showy display went unnoticed by the group gathered around the fire.

"Never have I ever played this game." Drinks were lifted amid groans and jeers.

Carl was the first to comment. "That was lame, Tiffany."

Tiffany giggled. "I couldn't think of anything else to say."

As the game continued with boring "nevers", Allison let her mind wander, and did her best to drink at the appropriate times. It wasn't until she almost goofed twice that she decided to take a break.

Getting up from her chair, she announced, "I'm going to run to my car, grab a sweater, and then refill my drink. I'll be back in a few minutes."

"It's getting too hot for you, isn't it?" smirked Carl. Allison just waved and kept walking.

It took a few minutes to walk through the yard and around the house to get to the driveway. Unlocking her SUV, Allison reached into the backseat to grab her sweater. She didn't realize that she was no longer alone until she backed into a warm body, and felt a pair of arms wrap around her.

"Ahhhhh!" she gave a little scream of fright.

"Calm down, Allison. It's just me. I wanted to make sure you were okay. You're not leaving are you?"

Allison recognized the voice of her host, Lucas Bradford. He was sort of related to her through marriage. Lucas' brother, Max, was married to her sister, Cindy. He was smart, with a handsome face, and a sexy body. He owned his own construction business, and didn't take shit from anyone. He had a strong, dominate personality that seemed to push all of her buttons, and Allison had spent the last five years trying not to drool over him. She thought she'd done a good job of hiding her lustful thoughts, but was lately starting to have doubts. Several times during the last couple of months she had caught him looking at her with a kind of thoughtful look on his face.

"Oh my God, Lucas! You just about gave me a heart attack. I'm fine, and I'm not leaving. I just came out here to get a sweater."

"Are you sure that's the only reason you came out here?"

"Of course it is. What other reason could I have," she asked. She looked down at his arms still wrapped around her. "You can let go of me now. It's odd trying to talk to you when you're behind me."

"No. I think I'll stay right where I am." His arms tightened just a bit. "I saw what you did," he bent his head and whispered against her ear.

"What are you talking about, Lucas? I didn't do anything." She twisted to try and see his face, but he easily held her in place.

"I saw what you did during the game. Alexa said that she had never been spanked during sex, and you started to lift your cup to take a drink. Then, to keep the theme going, Christa said that she had never been submissive during sex. Once again, you started to lift your cup, and then stopped. That just made me curious. I want to know who spanked you, Allison. Was it the same person who dominated you? Was it Tom?"

Allison stilled. She was sure that her face was beet red, and was really very happy that she was facing away from Lucas during his embarrassing line of questioning. Having his arms wrapped around her and feeling his hard body pressed against her back was also starting to arouse her. Taking a deep breath, she answered, "My sex life is none of your business. Tom and I broke up months ago. Anyway, I wasn't really paying any attention to the game, so you're reading too much into whether or not my cup moved."

"I don't think that's the case at all," Lucas countered. "You and Tom may no longer see each other, but he was a Dom, so I'm betting he gave you a taste of the BDSM lifestyle. I'd also bet that you're a hot little submissive in the bedroom. I've been watching you and paying attention to how you interact with me. A slight change comes over you whenever I speak to you with a more dominant tone, or touch you with more dominant gestures. You soften a little, and the cadence of your voice is different. The changes are so subtle that I don't think you even realize that it's happening. It does happen though, because it's your submissive side responding to my dominance; a dominance that you crave. Be my sub and let me take care of that craving."

"I think you just need glasses," Allison joked. For some reason, though, her insides started to quake. "You don't know anything about what I need."

Lucas nipped at her ear. "Oh Allison. I know that you need a man who can handle your desires; a man who can dominate your submissive side. A man who can give you pleasure when you're a good girl, and then punish you when you're naughty." His voice dropped to a husky whisper. "You need a Master."

Allison's head shook violently in denial. "You don't know what you're talking about! You don't know anything about me!"

Lucas slid his fingers down her arms. He lightly grasped her hands and pulled them behind her until they were pressed against the front of his jeans. "Cup your hands around my cock and don't move." Her fingers obeyed his command even as she protested. "I don't understand why you're doing this."

"Shhhh." His arms when around her and he made quick work of unbuttoning her shirt. The front clasp of her bra was next. Soon, his hands were cupping her breasts and plucking at her nipples. "You said that I don't know anything about you," he said darkly. "I know how sensitive you are here. I know how much you enjoy having your nipples pinched and pulled; sucked and bitten." Allison's breathing sped up. "I know that you like a little bit of pain-" He paused as he pinched the nipple harder, causing her to gasp. "-with your pleasure. I know that sometimes that extra bit of pain increases your pleasure." He pinched both nipples firmly and held them. Allison's head fell back against his chest as she moaned. "Isn't that true, Allison?"

Reluctantly, she nodded. "Yes, it's true." Then gave a little whimper as her nipples started to burn.

Lucas held on a moment more and then released them. His hand immediately returned to cupping her lush breasts, while his thumbs flicked idly across her tight and sensitive nipples. His lips touched her ear once more. "Do you want to know what else I know, Allison?" he whispered.

"No!" she said between heavy breaths.

He chuckled. "Too bad. You challenged me when you said I didn't know you, and that's a challenge I'm determined to win."

His hands abruptly left her breasts, traveled down her bare stomach, until they reached the waistband of her shorts. "You're like a sexy little package that's all mine to unwrap." His fingers deftly opened the button and zipper of her shorts, and before Allison could protest, had pushed them, along with her panties, past her hips and let them fall down to the ground.

"Oh my God! What are you doing?" Allison started to bend to pick up her clothes, but her downward motion was halted by two strong hands.

"Didn't I tell you not to move? Bend over and put your hands on your knees."

"Are you crazy? I'm almost naked. Anyone could walk up and see me." She once again moved to pick up her clothing.

Lucas placed his hand on her back. "Stop." Allison froze. "I said to bend over and put your hands on your knees." His voice had deepened. His tone had changed. It was silky, yet firm, and made Allison's stomach tingle. It also compelled her to obey. She slowly bent at the waist and placed her hands on her knees.

SMACK! It shouldn't have startled her, but the slap on her ass made her jump. The sting was barely beginning to fade when the next one came. Back and forth, from cheek to cheek, the slaps continued until Allison's ass burned beyond comfort.

Shaking and trying to catch her breath, she was startled once more by Lucas' hand on her shoulders. He helped her to stand, and then dropped his hands.

"Step out of your clothes and move closer to the SUV."

Allison could vaguely hear the sounds of the partiers talking and laughing, and was relieved that she didn't see anyone else heading toward the parked cars. She carefully stepped out of her shorts, panties and sandals, and moved closer to the SUV.

Lucas moved close behind her once more. "Now where did I tell you to put your hands?"

Her hands had barely begun moved when he stopped her. "No. Tell me."

"You sa-said to cup my hands around your cock and don't let go."

He stood silently, letting the tension build. "I think you need to try that again, but with some manners this time."

Allison shivered as his dark tone seemed to travel through her body. "You said to cup my hands around your cock, and don't let go, S-Sir."

"That's better, little girl. Don't you think you'd better obey?"

With a quick, "Yes, Sir," Allison moved her hands behind her and cupped his cock - his fully engorged cock.

"Good girl." He moved even closer and put his arms around her once more. "Now, where was I? Oh, yes. I was unwrapping my present."

Lucas' hands slid slowly down Allison's stomach as she trembled in his embrace. She knew where he was headed, and wanted him to stop as much as she wanted him to hurry. She couldn't help but tense as his fingertips gently brushed against her bare pussy. Not knowing what he planned kept her on edge.

"Relax," Lucas whispered while his fingers continued rubbing lightly back and forth. The light touch and the warmth from his body soon eased the tension in hers.

Her composure was instantly broken, though, as Lucas' fingers breached her cleft. Fingers that held her pussy lips open, exposing her damp and aching clit to the cool evening air.

Allison felt vulnerable at being so exposed and started to squirm. Lucas ignored her fidgeting.

"I bet that this little bud is just aching for some attention," he said, as his forefinger tapped lightly against the swollen nub of her clit. "In fact, I bet that I could make you come with just a few tugs." Action followed words as he pinched her clit and started to pump it.

Allison couldn't hold in her moans. He was right. She hadn't had an orgasm for a couple of weeks, and his attention to her clit had her primed and ready to explode.

"Yes," she sighed. "Make me come." The exquisite feeling abruptly stopped.

"You are not in charge here, little girl," Lucas growled. Stinging little swats to her mons soon had her moaning and pumping her hips for a different reason.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Allison cried as her pussy heated and burned...and tingled. "Please, Sir!"

Lucas suddenly plunged two fingers deep inside her pussy and began thrusting them in and out at a slow tempo. Allison was helpless to stop her body from moving in time with his hand.

"That's right, baby. Fuck my fingers." A third finger joined the other two.

"It's too much," Allison groaned.

"It's not nearly enough," Lucas countered. "We're going to open up this tight little cunt for my cock. That means you'll take four fingers."

"Oh God! There's no way they'll fit!"

"Oh, they'll fit." Lucas continued to pump his fingers. "Listen to how wet and juicy you are. Your cunt is craving my cock, and the only way to get it is to fuck four of my fingers. I'll stop right now, though, and you can get dressed and go back to the party if you don't think you can handle it." All movement stopped.

Allison took a deep breath, but it didn't stop her body from quivering. Her thoughts raced. She was standing nearly naked in the middle of a driveway. Was she insane to let Lucas do this to her? She dismissed the thought almost as quickly as she had it. She wasn't "letting" him do anything. She knew exactly where this was headed, and she was fully participating. Lucas would never hurt her, but he could give her one hell of an orgasm. She realized that she trusted him to take her where she needed to go, so her answer was easy.

"Don't stop."

"Good girl." The rhythm in her pussy started anew. "Let's add a little more cream."

Additional fingers came into play as Lucas again plucked and pumped her clit. Faster and faster, the fingers worked in tandem, until Allison was panting and at the edge of her control.

"Come now!" Lucas demanded, as he pinched her clit.

Allison stood on her toes as her body drew up tight and then exploded; the juices from her pussy drenching the pistoning digits. "Yes! Yes! Please don't stop!" she begged.

"You want another finger, don't you, baby? You want to come again for me"

"Yes, please Sir." Allison ground her pussy against his hand as she rode out the aftershocks of her orgasm.

"Tell me."

"Please, give me another finger. Fill my pussy and make me come, Sir."

Her last word came out high pitched as Lucas worked a fourth finger into her tight channel. Allison whimpered when his finger stretched her. "It hurts! I can't take four fingers. It's too much!"

"You're doing fine." He gently ran his fingertip back and forth over her clit as he slowly worked in the last finger. "Your body knows what it wants. I can feel your pussy clenching and coating my hand in cream. You've got all my fingers fucking your cunt now. Use your fingers and pinch both your nipples. Pinch them hard and come for me."

"Yes, Sir." Allison lifted her hands to her breasts and thumbed her nipples before grasping them between her fingers and pulling them away from her body; stretching them until there was just an edge of pain. The sensation pushed a jolt through her body, which coupled with the stroke of Lucas' fingers in and out of her pussy, sent her careening into a wave of pleasure. The crest was so strong that she felt light headed, and would have collapsed to the ground if Lucas' arms weren't wrapped around her.

Lucas slowed the movement of his hands, and slowly pulled his fingers free. Keeping one arm of support around Allison, he lifted his glistening fingers to her lips and painted them with her juices. He then ran the wetness along her neck and across her nipples, gilding them with the scent of her pleasure. Once he was finished, he grasped her chin and bent to kiss her. His tongue licked her lips, and then slid inside her mouth.

Allison moaned and slid a hand into his hair. The taste of her pussy mixed with his own unique flavor caused her to moan a second time. The feel of his lips and tongue sliding against hers was also beginning to make her clit throb.

Lucas finally pulled his mouth away and rested it against her ear. "Time for me to fuck this wet cunt." A slap to her dripping pussy accompanied his words.

Allison gave a yelp before being guided to the back seat of the SUV. She was stopped as she tried to climb inside.

"Just bend your body over and rest it against the seat. You can grab the center drink holder for leverage." She moved into position, and then felt Lucas lift her left leg. "Put your foot just inside the door like you're going to step into the car." Lucas stepped back. "Perfect! Your cunt is nicely displayed, and open and ready for my cock."

She heard the rustle of clothing as he unbuckled his belt and opened his pants. SMACK! His slap to her ass caused her to jump. Lucas grabbed her ass and slowly spread her cheeks wide. "I'm going to fuck this ass very soon, but that's for another time and place."

Allison caught her breath at the thought of his cock breaching that secret place. She didn't have time to dwell on it though, because at that moment, Lucas pushed his cock deep into her pussy in one, firm thrust. He paused for an instant, and then began thrusting hard and fast. His thickness stretched and filled her, and hit that special spot inside with each forward motion. She could hear the sound of his breathing deepen as he built up to his completion.

"I'm getting close. Reach down and finger your clit, but don't come until I tell you to."

"Yes, Sir," Allison grunted in between thrusts. After moving one hand from the drink console, she slid it between her body and the leather seat. The sweat from her body had her sliding back and forth on the seat. She found that she didn't have to do much in order to play with her clit.

Lucas' thrusts sped up and his hands tightened on her hips. He was fucking her so firmly that her foot kept lifting off the ground. "I'm going to count to three, and you're going to come on three. Do you understand?" he growled.

Totally focused on what was happening between her legs, Allison somehow managed to whisper, "Yes, Sir."

The grip on her hips moved lower as Lucas angled her body higher. "One," he bit out between thrusts.

Allison was tuned into the sound of his voice. Barely holding herself on the precipice, she worried that she was going to be pushed over the edge just from his dominant tone.

"Two." Lucas' hips began to piston hard and fast enough that the SUV seemed to rock in tempo with him. His groin slapped against her pussy adding another dimension of sensation.

"Who do you belong to?"

"I belong to you, Sir," Allison said on a puff of breath.

"Who am I, Allison?" he demanded in that devilish tone.

"My Master!" she cried.

"That's right," he said roughly. "I am your Master! Your body belongs to me! Your orgasm belongs to me! YOU belong to me! Three! Come!" he yelled, as he slammed one last time into her quivering pussy.

Allison screamed as her orgasm flooded her in a wave of almost agonizing pleasure. She was frozen and couldn't move as the ecstasy overtook her. She could feel the hard press of Lucas' body tight against hers as he panted and rode out his own pleasure.

Surprisingly, the only sound to be heard, other than that of the night insects, was the sound of their heavy respiration, as they fought to get their breathing under control. The sounds of their wild encounter hadn't reached the partiers at the back of the property.

Lucas eased away from Allison and helped her stand and get her balance. She could already feel their mingled juices coating the inside of her thighs.

"I think I need a tissue. I'm a bit messy." She turned to see what she could find in the SUV.

"Leave it," Lucas demanded. "I like the thought of you wet with my come."

"Yes, Sir," she responded, and began to dress.

Once they were both presentable, Lucas pulled her into his arms and devoured her mouth. As he pulled back, he held her attention with his eyes. "We're going to go back to the bonfire for a little while, and you're going to sit on my lap. I want to pet you and arouse you before everyone leaves. Once they're gone, I'm going to take you to bed and fuck this plump ass." He gave her a hard swat.

Allison's mind was swirling with the possibilities of what he meant by "pet", so she was slow to respond, earning her a second swat.

"You'd better answer me, little girl, or would you rather I punish you in front of everyone?"

The threat got through, and she quickly responded, "No, Master. I don't need to be punished. I'll be good. You know that my ass is yours."

He leaned down for another quick kiss. "Good girl. Now give me your bra and panties, and we'll head back to the bonfire."

A smile quirked on his lips when he saw Allison's expression upon hearing his command. Her only response was a soft sigh...and a smile of her own...before she obeyed.