Never in a Million Years Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,502 Followers

I didn't know if I had caught that. I'd have to check the video I'd captured later to find out, but now I was hoping I had. I nodded my head yes. "Naughty boy," she said instead, and slithered back down onto the bed again, taking my cock back from my Aunt, and nearly swallowing it whole for a moment before speaking again. "So when do we get to see what you've captured so far?" She asked. Obviously, the thought I had been secretly recording all this had struck one of mom's kinky quirks.

"Later...when we're resting up perhaps from what we're about to do," I informed them both, seeing my Aunt's rather excited expression as well now knowing I'd been doing this.

"So how many cameras have you placed around the house anyway?" Mom continued to question, the level of her arousal and excitement readily apparent. "In every room?"

"Not in every room no...just a few, but not going to tell you where they are either. From now on, you'll just have to realize I might be watching you both, recording whatever you're doing...and wherever you're doing it. For my viewing pleasure," I winked. "And yours too of course if you want to see what I have recorded at some point."

"Hmm, nasty," Mom said. "So I'll never really know then what you can see, or what you're watching then until you show me?"

"Show us!" Susan said jumping in. "But enough of that, we can go to the movies later," she added to that grinning from ear to ear. "Right now...I need this boy's cock inside my pussy!" Spinning around on the bed, getting on her hands and knees, she presented herself to me. "Come on baby...give me that nice hard cock of yours...time to fuck Aunt Susan!"

I could see the wistful expression on mom's face as Susan positioned herself. Obviously she had no qualms about fucking her nephews cock. And I was bound and determined to be fucking my mother too before the night was over. It was time to turn up the heat a little, working on her inhibitions again, slowly whittling them down until she finally gave in to those desires and urges she was fighting. "Come on mom, do the honors here then at least. Put my cock inside your sister's pussy for me."

I moved behind my Aunt, my stiff cock throbbing and protruding out what felt like a mile as I sat there patiently waiting for her to do that. Almost as though in a trance, she scooted around beside us, reaching down and placing her hand around my shaft, guiding it forward.

"Tease her with it for me," I asked. "Slide it up and down that wet slick split of hers before sticking it in," I instructed, which she began doing. Just hearing the slickness of her play as she began doing that, Aunt Susan's cunt leaking what felt and sounded like an entire bottle of baby oil had been poured into it, mom slapped, prodded, and poked my prick in and out as well as around the area of my Aunt's cunt until she couldn't take the teasing any more.

"Enough! Enough! Shove the damned thing in me Maxine!" She demanded of mom, which she then did. Even then, she continued to keep her hand wrapped around it for a moment, taking delight in keeping me from fully hilting my Aunt's cunt for a moment until I began thrusting forward, forcing her to take her hand away so that I could finally bury myself balls deep inside this tight sloppy-wet passage. "Oh god that feels so fucking good!" Susan cried out as I began to slide in and out of her in earnest now. The slap of flesh against flesh adding to the vulgar sounds her pussy was still making. "That's it baby...fuck me, fuck me, FUCK ME!"

"Play with her tits," I said looking down, watching them swing to and fro, something I loved seeing, but again wanting to further mom's participation and arousal while doing this. I was delighted when she did, reaching out to capture one of Susan's breasts in her hand, cupping and fondling it...pinching and yanking downwards on her nipple almost as though milking a cow.

"Oh fuck!" Susan mewed, delirious with pleasure now as the added sensation of pleasured/pain intensified the thrusting of my cock in and out of her pussy. I looked over, mom's hand down between her legs, frigging herself, looking on, watching my shaft easing in and out of her sister's pussy. I purposely slowed, taking it almost all the way out before shoving it slowly back in again, so she could see it...begin to envision what it might feel like perhaps.

"Mom, slide beneath her...lick her cunt while I'm fucking it," I said. I knew she'd get an even better look seeing me doing that, not to mention making her own cunt available for Susan to lick and tickle, thus escalating her horniness. Once again, without so much as saying a word, so lost in the decadence of all this perhaps, she hurriedly slid under her sister. Within moments I could feel and hear mom's mouth on us both as she tongued her clit, and at times lick-lapped my own dick as I continued the slow agonizing pistoning in and out of her sister's sweet snatch. As expected, without any direction, Susan leaned forward slightly, her own tongue coming out to lap away at mom's glistening sweet cunt. She moaned deeply, audibly the moment Susan began doing that, and as I purposely withdrew fully, feeding mom for the moment, letting her taste her sister's sweet essence that was now coating my shaft. "That's it mom...lick it, clean it off. Can you taste your sister's nasty juice coating my prick? Do you like that? Want some more?" I teased once again thrusting my prick deep inside my Aunt's cunt, hearing her gasp as I did that before repeating the process. Even Susan looked back over her shoulder towards me as I mouthed the words, "Don't let her cum." She winked at that, now realizing what I was attempting to do here.

"Oh Max! It feels so good! John's hard fucking prick pounding, and filling my pussy! Oh my god! I've never felt ANYTHING as good as this feels in my entire life!" She exclaimed. Once more turning to look in my direction as I smiled at her added commentary, which by the looks and feel of it was having an impact. "Squirt that nasty cock juice inside my cunt," she then added. "So that your mother...can lick it out of me and make me cum while doing that," she requested. Mom groaned deeply upon hearing that, as I began to slam in and out of my Aunt's cunt now, striving towards release. Her suggestion already escalating my own impending orgasm.

"Oh yeah...yeah! Here it comes mom! You ready for it? You ready to start licking your son's nasty naughty fuck juice from your sister's pussy?" I began to squirt, pumping out streamer after streamer of my white hot sticky semen into my Aunt's juicy-slick quim, mom already lapping away at her split as the overflow of cream began to pour out as I emptied my balls into her. Susan too was in the throes of climax, her cry of ecstasy suddenly filling the room as I slowed, though still thrusting, still fucking my Aunts now very sloppy, very messy passage. I finally pulled out, collapsing back, and enjoyed the view as a nice thick dollop of cream ran down my Aunt's lips to drip erotically, and obscenely into my mother's waiting mouth.

"Ok, time for a break," I suggested then...wanting to prolong my mother's arousal, denying it. "How about I fix us all a drink, and then we can pick things up from there," I added to that. I slipped out of bed, heading downstairs as the two of them headed off to the bathroom to freshen up a bit before joining me downstairs. I was pleased when they soon after emerged joining me in the family room still naked.

"So...you have cameras in here too?" Mom asked still looking around.

"Yup!" I grinned. "In here as well...so we can in fact continue to enjoy the show while in this room a bit later if you want to."

Once again the thought of secretly being recorded seemed to scratch that kinky itch of mom's as she sat down on the couch, sipping the drink I had fixed for her, all the while toying with one of her fat thick nipples. I decided to take a chance at that point...asking her. "So mom...what was it you were fantasizing about earlier while you were in the bathroom masturbating anyway?" I purposely reached down, now stroking my own cock, letting it harden again as I sipped my own drink. Watching her...watching it fatten and lengthen again. "Come on...tell us, what were you thinking about anyway?"

Mom actually blushed a little, but spoke. "Pretty much about what we just did," she confessed. "Only..."

"It was just the opposite," Susan mused. "You were thinking about John's cock inside you while I was the one licking you from below right?"

Mom nodded her head yes, blushing a bit more. "Yes, admittedly...I was."

"Well...you know what one of my fantasies is?" I tossed out. "Having one of you sitting on my face, the other on my cock...and then the two of you, fondling and sucking one another's tits while doing that." As hoped...Aunt Susan jumped on that one almost immediately.

"Oh I'd love to feel your tongue in my cunt right about now," she groaned. "Especially while playing with my sister's tits," she added to that hopefully. Mom was looking around the room again.

"You'd never show any of what you've recorded to anyone else right?" She questioned. "Never tell anyone about any of this right?" She asked now looking directly towards me.

"Just pretend we're in Vegas," I assured her. "Whatever happens here...stays here. Promise."

"I'll probably live to regret this," she suddenly exclaimed, tossing several couch pillows onto the floor. "Lay down John. You're about to fuck your mother."

**

The moment I'd been hoping for had finally arrived. Even Susan seemed slightly surprised, though in a way expecting this to eventually happen. Just not quite so soon perhaps. She sat on the couch, watching...allowing this moment to continue just between mom and I before eventually joining in. It was still erotic, glancing over at her, a smile on my face, mom standing above me now preparing to squat down over my stiff shaft. Aunt Susan now bending her knees, spreading herself obscenely as she began slow-petting her pussy...looking on, watching her sister about to impale her son's cock.

"Here it is mom...all nice and hard for you. See how it's throbbing? See how purple and swollen it is just thinking about sliding up inside that hot wet juicy cunt of yours?" She was staring at my prick like it was a dancing Cobra, her eyes taking on a faraway look, almost glazed over as she wet her lips, and then slowly began sinking down over me. The first touch of her sweet flesh as it began to kiss the tip of my cock was heavenly. And though she was very wet, it took a moment for her pussy to adjust, stretching itself to more fully accommodate me. I certainly knew I was on the higher end of the average scale in size, though the girth of my cock might have been a bit more than that. It took her well used pussy a moment more to finally relax enough so that she could actually fit it inside. Only then easing herself down and over me, slowly...inch by inch until with an audible gasp, she felt me fully impaled inside her tight hot snatch.

"Oh fuck John! John!" she cried out, gyrating slowly against me without moving up or down as yet. More like she was still trying to stretch herself out a bit more before actually fucking me.

"How's it feel mom?" I now asked, reaching up to capture each of her breasts in my hands, her thick fat, elongated nipples bigger and harder I think than I had ever seen them. I mashed her breasts together...forcing her nipples to kiss one another, rubbing them together like that as I pushed back into the plush carpeting beneath me, gaining an inch or two before shoving myself up inside her again, forcing the fuck. She ground back, and then lifted as I simultaneously retreated, holding only the tip of my prick inside her before she came crashing down on me. Me...thrusting up so that we met somewhere in the middle in a furious pummeling fuck that thrilled each of us simultaneously.

"Again!" She wailed. "Fuck me John! Fuck me! Fuck me hard! Oh my god! It's been, soooooo long!" She cried out over and over again.

Mom was now bouncing up and down so hard on my prick, I was half worried she'd break it off. But I was fascinated at the way her large breasts wildly bounced around now having let them go. Enjoying the gyrations of each, her head similarly bouncing about, eyes almost rolling back inside her head as she continued to spear herself on my cock. Next to us...Aunt Susan was going crazy as well. Actually slapping her pussy, spanking it. The sounds loud enough to be heard clearly and distinctly as she punished herself, calling out...joining us in her own way as she did that.

"Oh yeah honey! Fuck that prick! Fuck your boys prick baby, make it squirt in you! Make him cum in you! Fuck it baby...fuck it!"

"Yes John, yes," mom began, adding to her sisters decadent diatribe. "Fill your mommy's pussy with your nasty filthy spunk. Pour it into me baby...give mommy all your hot nasty cream!"

It was very erotic, in a very strange way...hearing her say that. I was after all a very mature man at my age, even though I was her son. And yet...hearing her referring to herself as "mommy" told me that she was allowing herself whatever taboo thoughts or pleasures she had harbored for however long...to finally be expressed, to come out and consume her.

"Yes mommy," I said simply, words I hadn't spoken in years. "Fuck your son's cock, make it cum...make it spurt it's nasty, naughty, filthy fuck juice inside your dirty nasty cunt!"

Her scream when it came, as she did...was far louder than even my Aunt Susan's had been. She went wild on me too, thrashing and humping me about as fiercely as anyone ever had. In addition to that however, her climax...when she erupted, was beyond words, beyond belief, taking her totally and completely by surprise as her cunt literally liquefied. I felt the surge, and then the sweetness of her own nectar suddenly drenching me. So much so that it actually sprayed around my cock, seeking a way out as the pressure built, as her liquid pleasure continued to expel itself, meeting my own voluminous eruption. Her cry of joy unintelligible as she held a single note that seemed to go on forever.

And then she collapsed.

**

It was a long time before any of us even moved. Somewhere along the way, and no doubt simultaneously with us, Aunt Susan and cum as well. Her legs still spread, lips puffy looking and swollen, fiery red from the hand-spanking she had given herself.

"Whew," she said...the first one to actually speak. "I do hope you got all that," she sighed contentedly.

"Count on it I assured her...assuring them both as mom only then lifted her head up slightly, looking at me before bending forward, kissing me hotly on the mouth.

"You may very well be my son. And I may have told myself that what just happened between us, would never have happened in a million years...actually did. But I'm damn glad it did John. And I will never again deny you either. That was simply...too fucking good!"

We all laughed at that, and then I reminded them both that we still had some unfinished business here yet. "Come sit on my face Aunt Susan," I told her. I still haven't satisfied that other fantasy of mine yet!"

Mom looked at me in surprise. Realizing I was still quite firm inside her still, even though we'd almost exhausted ourselves both only a short time ago.

"Trust me mom. As soon as you and Aunt Susan start playing tickle-titty with one another, I'll be nice and fucking hard again."

"I think...under the circumstances from here on out John, you should just call me Sue, or Susan if you prefer."

"Ok," I responded as she walked over in preparation of sitting on my face. "But there is something to be said in calling you Aunt Sue, or Aunt Susan, that has a really naughty feel to it whenever we're doing anything like this." She grinned at that.

"In that case, call me your Aunt Fucking Susan then," she laughed. "I kind of like the sound of that."

**

It was very late by the time we headed downstairs to their room. This time to sleep, the three of us in one bed, since mom's was a very large King-sized bed.

"By the way...new house rule," I said as we snuggled in together, me in the middle, each of them turned towards me...the feel of their soft plush breasts caressing.

"Oh? And what's that might I ask?" Mom questioned.

"From now on, after seven o'clock, there's a no clothing rule in effect around here."

"Oh there is, is there?" She giggled.

"Would that be seven AM, or PM?" Aunt Fucking Susan asked. I smiled, cupping a tit from each and fell wonderfully and deeply asleep.

To be...continued?

**

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,502 Followers
12