Never Judge a Book by Its Cover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs Baxter had taken the ball gown off of its hanger whilst I was doing this and carefully lowered the layered the skirt to the floor so that I could step into it. It wasn't easy and there was a lot of giggling on both our parts as I hitched up my long petticoat and stepped into it one foot at a time whilst also trying desperately to keep my balance and not tread on the delicate material at the same time. Somehow I managed to keep my bare feet within the ring of folded up material on the carpet and Mrs Baxter carefully pulled the dress up and slid my arms through the sleeves. She fastened up the long zip at the back and stood back to admire her handiwork.

"Oh yes!" she exclaimed. "You look absolutely enchanting! You'll be the belle of the ball!"

I stood admiring myself in the mirror, swishing the dress to and fro and listening to the smooth rustling noise that it made.

Mrs Baxter went to one of the wardrobes and pulled a pair of low heeled shoes from the base of it. They were a pale red colour and she crouched down and asked me to lift up each foot in turn while she slipped them on my feet.

"In a few weeks' time it will be Prince Charming doing this," she said as she put the first one on.

"They're nice and snug," I said, wiggling my toes inside them. "They look a bit like Dorothy's shoes from The Wizard of Oz!"

"They were!" said Mrs Baxter. "We did that about five years ago. You were a Munchkin I believe!"

I had to think hard for a minute and then it all came back to me. I had been in the choir and sang at the beginning when Dorothy set off along The Yellow Brick Road and had also played in another non speaking scene when Dorothy left Oz in the balloon.

I practised walking up and down in them and then Mrs Baxter added a red sash round the waist and clipped it on to some hidden press studs sewn into the material to enhance my slender waist.

"Right, let's have a look at the length, now you have your shoes on," she said standing back and taking note of my poise. "Stand up straight please!"

I stood in a semi regal pose whilst Mrs Baxter fussed about round the hem of the dress. It was slightly shorter than anticipated and she had to take out around thirty pins one at a time and lower the hem before refixing them in place again. She slowly worked her way round from my right hand side, round my back and then to my left and finally to my front kneeling on the carpet and shuffling round as she did so. As she came to the last few pins, I casually looked down watching what she was doing.

When the last pin was in place she stood up, using the side of the bed to support herself and as she did so she turned to face me giving me the most unexpected view up the inside of her skirt. It was the briefest of glimpses and I could see that she was wearing a cream coloured slip and matching briefs which contrasted sharply against the dark brown lining of her skirt. She was also wearing stockings as I could see the bare flesh between her thigh and stocking top.

I didn't say anything and Mrs Baxter didn't seem to notice her faux pas. I was a little shocked as she had taught us all the rules of deportment over the years and had paid particular attention to how young ladies should stand and sit and do various other tasks without showing the merest hint of anything intimate, let alone a full-on flash of one's briefs!

I could feel her fussing about behind me, alternately smoothing the dress down, then lifting it up and pulling my petticoat straight, then smoothing the dress down again. She came round in front of me again and crouched down on her haunches, lifting the front of my dress then smoothing it back down again. She was facing to my left, and then all of a sudden she swivelled round slightly and gave me another flash, this time for a few seconds more before standing up straight. She brushed the front of her skirt and this time I was sure I detected a slight smile briefly play across her lips.

"Everything seems to be in order," she said, standing back and admiring her handiwork. "Of course, on the day we'll have only around five minutes to get you out of your other costume into all this so we'll just have to do the best we can. Now there's just one more thing."

She went to the wardrobe and pulled out an old shoebox. Carefully wrapped in tissue paper was a silver plated tiara. She took it out of the box and turned towards me.

"Can you take your hair out of the ponytail, please Fiona," she said. "I want to fix your tiara in place."

I duly obliged and shook it loose. Mrs Baxter laid the tiara carefully on the dressing table and picked up a wooden hairbrush. She carefully brushed my hair for a few minutes then pinned it back with a few hairgrips she found in a tin in one of the drawers. Then she took the tiara and placed it carefully on my head.

"Now you really do look like a Princess!" she said.

I stood admiring myself in the mirror. In the space of half an hour, I had been transformed from a typical 1970s sixth form schoolgirl into a beautiful princess. I paraded round the bedroom getting used to the feel of the dress swishing to and fro whilst Mrs Baxter stood watching, her arms folded in front of her, admiring her handiwork. I felt really calm and at ease. The dress was comfortable and more importantly nothing was showing through it. I couldn't wait for the dress rehearsal and for the actual performances.

"Hang on a moment," she said presently, "I just want to take a few photographs. I'm sure you would like a few mementos to show your parents?"

She disappeared out of the room and returned with a camera. She took a few photos of me in various poses and then for the last one, she crouched down in front of me again, looking up towards me as I smiled down at her, and once more I had a view up her skirt as before. Surely she wasn't doing this deliberately was she? That was the third view in less than fifteen minutes! The first occurrence could be deemed an accident, the second would be careless, but three times; surely that must be deliberate! She stood up and laid the camera on the dressing table and turned to face me.

"Now then, Princess Fiona, I suppose we'd better presume its midnight and restore you back to your original persona," she smiled.

"I guess so," I said, shrugging my shoulders.

"Have you enjoyed dressing up as a princess?" asked Mrs Baxter as she unclipped the sash from my waist.

"Oh yes," I said enthusiastically.

She put the sash on a shelf in the wardrobe and returned to where I was standing. I felt her pull down the long zip and she came round to my front and carefully lowered the sleeves from my shoulders and I pulled my arms from them. Slowly the long dress crumpled round my ankles and my long shapeless petticoat came back into view. I sat down on the bed and lifted my feet as Mrs Baxter stooped and pulled the dress away from them, this time without any unexpected viewings. She carefully shook it back to its full length and hung it back on its hanger, but this time from the picture rail rather than in the wardrobe.

I sat on the bed and she disappeared from my line of sight. I was still wearing the red shoes and the tiara was still perched on my head. I heard her close the wardrobe door then I felt the mattress sag slightly and I turned to find her kneeling on the bed behind me. She put her hands on my shoulders and gently started massaging them.

"You looked absolutely gorgeous in that dress," she said. "With a touch of makeup you'll look even better."

She grasped my shoulders and planted a kiss on the side of my left cheek. I blushed slightly.

"Thanks," I mumbled, but Mrs Baxter wasn't finished yet.

She was now right up behind me and brought her hands over my shoulders and started gently rubbing my breasts through the nylon petticoat and the bra beneath it. She was kissing me on the cheek as she did it, first the left one, then the right, then back to the left one again.

"Mrs Baxter, what are you doing?" I said trying to evade her kisses and squirming slightly on the bed.

Mrs Baxter said nothing and carried on. Her hands had now wandered inside the loose bodice of the petticoat and I could feel her caressing my breasts through my bra. Suddenly she carefully lifted it up exposing each breast and began to fondle my nipples. Her hands felt soft as they cupped the curves of my breasts while her thumbs fondled each nipple in unison. I had a clash of emotions racing through my body. I was nervous because I had never had an experience like this in my life from a male, let alone a female, I was also slightly angry at her uninvited interventions but equally I was also beginning to enjoy it. I could feel my heartrate increase and my stomach was also churning and secretly I didn't want her to stop.

But she did pause for a few moments and slid the straps of my petticoat from my shoulders exposing my bra. She pulled my arms from the straps and I felt her unfasten the hooks. My breasts weren't overly huge, but were perfect in every other way. She pulled the bra away and pulled my arms back into the petticoat straps and pulled it up again, covering my breasts once more. She also took the tiara from my head and shuffled back and put it on the bedside table and then started taking the hairpins out one by one. My hair gradually fell loose and was soon resting on my shoulders again.

The hairpins were also placed on the bedside table and in an instant Mrs Baxter was beside me once more, kissing me as before and with her hands inside the top of my petticoat tweaking my nipples with her thumbs.

"Lay on the bed," she whispered silently, and I kicked off the red shoes and lay back with my hair splayed out across the pillow.

Mrs Baxter was now kneeling back on the bed, this time to my right and facing me. She was still fully dressed and strangely still had her shoes on. This didn't last long though and she started unfastening the buttons down the front of her jacket. She had soon removed it and put it on the bed behind her and I could see her huge breasts straining against the thin material of her cream blouse.

I can't say I'd ever noticed them before as she always kept her jacket on and fastened up, even in the heat of summer. She started unfastening her blouse and I could see her bra emerging and her own nipples were already straining beneath it. She removed the blouse with consummate ease and cupped her breasts in her hands for a few moments, half closing her eyes and pushing them together and then away again in a circular motion.

She shuffled off the end of the bed and stood facing me. A slow smile spread across her lips as she unzipped her skirt and gently lowered it to the floor. She stooped to retrieve it in a perfect poise so that nothing intimate was revealed up the cream coloured half-slip that she had worn beneath. She laid the skirt on a chair and retrieved her blouse and jacket, together with all my clothes, and laid them with it and within seconds her thumbs were inside the waistband of the slip and it was in a lifeless heap round her ankles.

"What do you think?" said Mrs Baxter, smiling at me.

She was now down to a matching cream bra and brief set and her dark stockings were clipped to a skimpy cream suspender belt.

"Very n...nice," I stammered, unsure of what to say. "Do you always wear lingerie like this?"

"Oh yes," said Mrs Baxter. "A woman has to feel right underneath as well as look nice on top. I hope you learned that in my deportment classes!"

I nodded.

"Then you'll know that you really should have worn a petticoat under your uniform earlier," she added. "They do make your clothes hang better, you know."

I felt slightly ashamed at being caught out by my Deportment Mistress no less, and cursed myself once more under my breath.

"I also hoped you liked my little teases earlier as well," she said. "I know it's not ladylike, but it's interesting sometimes to see people's reactions. You never flinched once you know!" she added.

"I wasn't sure whether it was deliberate or an accident," I said. "How do you tell someone you've just seen their panties up their skirt?"

Mrs Baxter laughed.

"Very tactfully," she answered, and I couldn't help but giggle.

Mrs Baxter smiled and kicked her shoes off before unclipping her stockings and rolling them down her legs. She bent down and pulled them off each foot, then stood up and immediately unclipped her bra and removed it. Her huge breasts tumbled out and she cupped them once more, rolling them together and tweaking them with her thumbs as before. Finally she eased her cream panties over her hips and guided them to her ankles before carefully stepping out of them. They joined the rest of her clothes on the pile and she stood before me, my English Teacher, stark naked.

I couldn't take my eyes off of her perfect bosoms and the dark, hairy forest that surrounded her most intimate area. She reached up and unfastened the few hairpins which held her hair in its bun and her hair cascaded almost to her shoulders. Suddenly, she looked ten years younger and her svelte curves belied the fact that she was the mother of two young children.

Mrs Baxter knelt on the end of the bed and shuffled across the eiderdown to where I was lying. She pulled up the long petticoat and I lifted my backside from the bed as upwards it went until my naked breasts were once more on view. I felt her cup my left breast with her hand while her mouth came down on the other and started to suck it greedily.

A minute or so later she repeated the exercise with the other one and I felt my whole body shaking with this new experience. I reached out towards her, but she paused for a moment. Taking the scrunched up petticoat, she lifted it clear of my shoulders so that I was now completely naked from the waist up. She slid off the bed and pulled the eiderdown and top sheet from the bed so that now I was just lying on the bottom sheet only. Soon, she was back before me, her huge breasts hanging down as she bent over me.

I could feel my stomach churning once more as she eased my school briefs away from my body exposing the few scant wispy hairs that guard my own private and hitherto unexplored cavity. The final frontier had been breached as she pulled them from my ankles and now we are both totally naked, save for the wedding ring and engagement rings on her ring finger, and my watch with its black leather strap on my left wrist.

"Mrs Baxter..." I began in a low whisper as she moved to my left hand side.

She put a finger on my lips to silence me.

"From now on, Mrs Baxter remains at school!" she said softly. "When it's just you and me, it's Sheila, is that clear?"

I nodded as she moved her upper body across me, deliberately bringing her breasts into contact with mine and sending sweet sensations of emotion flowing through my body. I gazed into her eyes, wondering what she was thinking and why she had chosen me out of all the other girls. She kissed me, gently at first, then with a bit more vigour until her tongue penetrated my lips. I returned her kisses and with interest as our tongues interacted.

After a few minutes our lips parted and she inched her way backwards away from me. With gentle precision, she parted my legs and positioned them with my knees slightly in the air. My cavity was now open and I could feel her lips slide across my vaginal lips. I'd never touched myself in any sexual way, but now here I was with another woman doing it for me. Gently she kissed them, and then slowly licked with her tongue around the entrance.

I moaned gently then suddenly yelled out as she brushed against my clit, sending even greater spasms through my body. My arms were on the bed one moment, then gripping the headboard behind me the next as she kissed and sucked my clit and I cried out once more, thankful that there was nobody else in the house to hear me and also hoping that there wasn't anybody outside who could.

Without warning, the kissing and sucking ceased. I lay back with my head on the pillow, watching my chest rise up and down in quick succession, trying to work out if that was it or if there was to be more. That was far from it, however, as I saw the middle finger of her right hand slowly disappear inside me, then withdraw again almost immediately. She repeated it a second time, then a third. On the fourth occasion I could feel her right index finger as well. I gasped out loud and my eyes started to water.

The daylight was slowly receding and darkness was enveloping the room. The only illumination we had was from a streetlight opposite which cast its light down the driveway just enough for us to make out each other's naked forms. Mrs Baxter was now thrusting her fingers in and out of me nineteen to the dozen, and I could feel sensations inside me like nothing else on earth. My whole body was shaking and I could feel my back arching off the bed with each inward thrust.

"Oh God, Mrs Bax...Sheila," I moaned as by body became more frenzied.

Mrs Baxter said nothing and I strained my eyes in the fading light. Her eyes looked to be closed but I could see was that she kneeling almost upright beside me and fondling herself with the same two fingers on her left hand at the same time although with much less intensity. Every so often she would moan gently but still she kept going.

My body was almost out of control and I could hardly catch my breath as a tremendous surge of heat pulsated from deep within me and I let out an enormous yell, sufficient enough to start the next door neighbour's dog barking inside its house! Mrs Baxter withdrew her fingers from within me but was still playing with herself for a few seconds more until she too erupted, but far more quietly.

The dog had soon stopped barking and I lay with my head on the pillow in the inky darkness. I felt Mrs Baxter shuffle next to me and we lay together in silence for what seemed like an eternity as the after spasms dispersed and my breathing returned to normal.

"Oh...My...God!" I said eventually.

"Did you enjoy it?" enquired Mrs Baxter.

I turned towards her and put my arms round her neck and pulled her towards me.

"Thank you, Sheila!" I whispered, and kissed her gently on the lips and she kissed me back.

Downstairs in the lounge, an old Grandfather clock slowly chimed and we lay together listening to it. Time had obviously passed quicker than we had anticipated and we were both surprised to find that it was now five 'o clock.

"Good Grief," said Mrs Baxter as the last chime struck. "Is that the time? The football match will have finished by now and my husband and the children will be home soon and wanting their tea!"

She slid off the bed and I saw her shadowy form head towards the window and draw the curtains.

"There's a cord above the bed to switch the light on," she said as we were now in complete darkness.

I reached up and had soon located it and the room was flooded with light. I looked down at myself, then at the bed. The bedsheets were all stained from our combined endeavours and I felt wet and sticky down below.

"Go and have a quick shower and freshen yourself up, there's a clean towel on the rail that you can use," said Mrs Baxter. "When you've done that, come back here and get dressed. I must get these sheets into the washing machine before my husband gets home and get some clean linen on the bed. We don't want him suspecting anything, do we?"

"I guess not," I said as I got up and padded naked and barefoot across the corridor to the bathroom.

I was probably away about ten minutes and when I returned, the bed had been completely remade and Mrs Baxter was nowhere to be seen. Her clothes had also gone leaving just mine behind. I soon dressed and brushed my hair, tying it back into the ponytail once more. I picked up the bath towel and went to the bedroom door.