Never Saw Blue Like That Ch. 05

Story Info
Cal makes a discovery.
751 words
4.01
118.2k
00

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/04/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
velvetpie
velvetpie
1,286 Followers

Uncle Cal? Beneath those words was an old picture of himself when he was seven, his arm

dangling around Garrett's neck. Just the sight of that photo brought back memories of the day, entire afternoon spent trying to catch the Papa fish, a huge catfish whom was rumored to live in the dark hole they fished every day. No one ever caught it, though.

The next few pages were newspaper clippings about him, followed by more pictures. These made him sit up. These were recent. He recognized a trip to Paris six years ago and there were quite a few shots him on the beach in the Riviera, frolicking with other gay men. There were more pictures of a trip to Egypt, one of them an intimate photo of him French-kissing an old boyfriend and a huge group of shots from a trip he took two years ago to Rio de Janeiro.

This section was different than the others. Here, there were nude pictures of him, dancing in the gay clubs while there and five caught his eye. His friend, Robert, had taken him into a dark alleyway and proceeded to give him a toe-curling blow job. The five photos were of that act and Cal was astonished to see his eight-inch cock so clearly delineated. The cum shot was the most exciting and he realized that whoever had taken the picture had been close. He searched his mind and remembered a drunken bum who had shuffled past.

More photos followed, most of him in New York and a few when he'd gone to Miami for a business deal. Just as he was about to close the book, a folded piece of paper slipped out, landing on the floor and he picked it up, quietly flipping it open. It was dated just after Garrett's death and was addressed to him.

Dear Uncle Cal,

I know that this must sound strange, me calling you Uncle when I've never met you but if I call you what I really want to call you, I'm afraid that you'd be frightened away. And what do I want to call you? My lover. I've been in love with you as long as I can remember. Dad used to tell me about you and I decided to find you. I spent a lot of money to have you followed and to find out what kind of man you were. Why? Because I want to give myself to you.

I want you to come to Florida and live with me. I want to wake up in your arms and go to sleep with your cum trickling out of my ass. I want to suck your dick while you're on the phone, making a deal and I want to hear your growl when you nut in my mouth. I've tried every way possible to get to you so I'm going to try something different. I know that you've always wanted the lake so I'm gonna have Dad's will changed to reflect that you have half ownership. Then you'll have to come here and we'll have to meet.

I only hope that I have the courage to give you this letter but knowing me, I doubt it. I love you, Cal. Please give me a chance to show you how much.

Love,

Neal

Cal sat back in the chair and just stared at the sleeping young man. How could this be? How could Garrett's handsome son want him? What made him so deserving of this gift? Before he really knew what he was doing, he was kneeling beside the couch, reaching out and letting his soft fingertips trace the line of his jaw and rub his pink lips. He watched Neal's eyelids flutter open, the haze of inebriation quickly replaced by confusion. Cal held up the letter and his confusion morphed into horror.

When Neal tried to speak, Cal laid a finger against his mouth, then slowly leaned in, replacing the finger with his lips. The young man shivered, eagerly pressing his mouth against his, then opening his mouth and allowing Cal's tongue to slip inside. When Cal pulled back, Neal kept his eyes closed for a long moment, licking his lips and savoring the taste of the other man's tongue. He opened his eyes and took a deep breath, trying to calm his pounding heart as he gazed into the depths of Cal's green eyes.

"Why?"

"Because I'm in love with you."

velvetpie
velvetpie
1,286 Followers