Never Saw Blue Like That Ch. 06

Story Info
Neal asks Cal an important question.
797 words
3.69
115.5k
00

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/04/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
velvetpie
velvetpie
1,279 Followers

"How ... help me to understand how this happened?"

Neal shrugged, sitting up and rubbing his face. "One day, I looked at that picture of you and Dad and I was in love."

"Neal, do you know how old I am? I'm twenty years older than you!"

"So? What does that have to do with anything?" Neal bent down, his hands on Cal's shoulders. "My heart doesn't see your age."

"What does it see then?"

Neal cupped the older man's face, examining his eyes. "It sees kindness, honesty and love. It sees acceptance, respect and integrity. It sees a reflection of my father, a good, sensitive man who loves me."

The words Neal spoke humbled Cal and made some of his hardness melt away. He had protected himself from life because he didn't want to endure the heartache that he had with Garrett and now, Garrett's son was asking him to take a leap of faith and to allow his heart to feel again. He wasn't sure if he could.

"Neal, I'm sure there are a hundred, no, athousand guys that would beat a path to your door for an opportunity to be in a relationship with you. I think one of them would be better for you."

"And I know that they wouldn't, not any one of them. Iknow that only you will be better for me. You will be perfect." His deep blue eyes searched Cal's green ones. "Look into my eyes and tell me that you don't want me, that you don't feel something for me, other than the fact that I'm my father's son. If you can look me in the eye and tell me that, I'll sell you the property."

Cal looked away, his heart heavy and his mind whirling with delicious confusion. "The property would mean nothing without you." When he raised his eyes to meet Neal's, he half-smiled at the tears glistening there, then quickly arose, pulling the young man up into his arms and crushing his mouth against his. Neal whimpered and wrapped his arms around Cal, pushing his hips against Cal's and receiving the older man's gasp of pleasure as his reward.

"Stay with me." Neal whispered against Cal's mouth. "Let's make this lake our own."

"I thought you'd never ask." Cal answered, kissing him into silence. He kept plying the young man with kisses, pulling his shirt off and rubbing his hands all over Neal's torso. The soft sounds issuing from Neal's mouth made Cal's cock harden to granite proportions and he lowered his lips to the two rosy disks on Neal's chest. Neal nearly screamed, his body arching like a tightly-strung bow in Cal's hands.

"Cal." Neal pushed him back, desperately trying to catch his breath and noticing that Cal was suffering from the same malady. "I need to say something to you. I need to make sure that you understand where I'm coming from." He took a deep breath, his body still responding to Cal's attentions. "I don't want you to accept because of my father. I want you to want me. If we sleep together tonight, I want to wake up with you next to me and I want us to get to know each other."

He took another breath. "What I'm trying to say is that I don't want you to feel like you have to want me to be co-owner of the property. I want you to want me because you want me. With that said," Neal collected his shirt and headed toward the doorway. "If you can live with that, join me upstairs. If not, I'll understand."

Neal climbed the stairs, his heart pounding in his chest as he realized what he'd just said but he knew that he had to. He had to know; he had to be certain. He just hoped ... he shook his head and tossed his shirt into the chair, lighting candles around the room, in hope and anticipation of Cal's arrival. A noise outside caught his attention and he rushed to the window in time to see the taillights of Cal's car disappearing into the darkness.

"Oh, God. No!"

His eyes blurred with tears and he jumped over the bed, nearly jumping down the stairs but he was too late. The red lights faded into almost nothing and only the sound of the crickets filled his ears. Shoulders slumped, Neal turned around, letting his feet lead him around the house and down the jetty. There, he could share his heartache with the lake and as he dipped his toes into the water, he wondered if his father had sat here, crying over his feelings for Cal as well.

"What do I do, Dad? What the hell do I do?"

velvetpie
velvetpie
1,279 Followers