Never Saw Blue Like That Ch. 07

Story Info
Cal tastes his new love.
774 words
3.78
176.9k
00

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/04/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
velvetpie
velvetpie
1,286 Followers

Cal was frantic now.

He'd searched the house and the front grounds and hadn't been able to locate Neal. It was only when he saw the lump lying at the end of the jetty did he allow himself to breathe, knowing that he'd found the young man. He dropped to his knees and spent a few long moments caressing Neal's soft cheek before he awoke him with a gentle shake.

"Neal?" His heart thumped when he saw the young man's beautiful eyes open, the long lashes jeweled with tears. "I've been looking all over for you."

"You left. I thought ... "

"Oh, honey. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." Cal rubbed Neal's chilled arms, helping him to sit up. "I just went home to get my things."

Neal's deep blue eyes filled with tears. "I thought you ... that you didn't ... "

"That I didn't want you? Oh, no, Neal. Nothing is farther from the truth." Cal cupped Neal's face, wiping his tears away. "I want you very much." He hesitated, forcing himself to forget about the hard length of flesh in his pants. "But I have a condition of my own."

Neal swallowed, his eyes drifting down to the older man's soft lips. "Yes?"

"I stay with you for as long as you want as long as you accept me signing over my part of the property."

"No."

"Yes."

The passion in his hissed response was not lost on Neal and he just stared into Cal's eyes, not quite understanding what was going on. "But Dad willed it to you."

"I don't care. I don't want anything to stand between us." Cal took a deep breath. "For as long as I can remember, I've wanted this lake and the property because it reminded me of your father." He turned his head, looking out across the rippling water, the sun sprinkling diamonds onto the waves. "But I've been living in the past for too long and I have to leave it behind to have a future with you." He turned back to Neal. "So if you can accept my condition, you can have my heart."

Neal blinked against the tears that pricked his eyes. "I accept."

Cal smiled and leaned in to kiss Neal, savoring the sweet taste of sleep on his lips. He wanted to take him back to the house but making love on the jetty seemed right, seemed perfect, in fact. His hands traveled the length of Neal's back, pulling the shirt upward and tossing it on the wooden planks behind. With that accomplished, he roughly explored Neal's torso, kneading muscles and giving sensual pinches to areas that drew a gasp from the young man. He pulled his mouth away long enough to taste Neal's nipples and forced himself not to cum when he heard Neal's cries of pleasure.

Neal, on the other hand, didn't want to hold back. His hand slid down to his waist, deftly unzipping the pants and releasing his thin, but rock hard cock. He had just sought to lessen the pain of having his hard dick in a small space but Cal had other ideas. He gasped as the man pushed him onto his back and unceremoniously dropped his mouth onto his rod. His first instinct was to scream but the way Cal's tongue wrapped around him stole the breath from his lungs. Glorious sensations rocketed through his body and he laid himself open to every one, closing his eyes and thoroughly enjoying them.

Cal was enjoying himself as well, deeply inhaling the musky scent of Neal's body as his mouth worked magic on the young man's penis. He was thickening second by second and Cal couldn't help but smile, knowing that he was the cause of it. He plunged down again, fiercely laving with his tongue and sucking at the same time, moving his hands under Neal's tight, young ass. By the way he was responding, Cal knew that it wouldn't be very long and he was right.

With a childlike whimper and the growl of a man, Neal came, his cock spurting delicious ropes of sperm into Cal's mouth. His entire body jerked with each delivery and goosebumps covered his arms and legs as his lover's adept tongue licked him clean. It was several seconds before he recovered, panting as if he'd run a marathon in the spanse of a few minutes.

"Was I good?"

Neal laughed, hugging Cal to his naked body. "That was fantastic. You took the edge off for me."

"Good."

Neal slowly rose to his knees, unbuttoning Cal's shirt. "Now, it's your turn."

velvetpie
velvetpie
1,286 Followers