Never Say Never Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SunChris
SunChris
353 Followers

"Jess, please. I need you inside me now. Please, put your dick in my ass. I want to cum. I need to cum. I have to cum. I can't stand this anymore!"

I shifted position, rubbed some lubricating jelly on my cock and pressed it against her waiting puckered anus. I pushed, slipped inside, and felt her rectum accept my penetration and sheath my shaft with a its warm embrace.

"Oh, Jess."

I slowly sunk deeper into her ass. Her rectum sucked at my cock as I gently withdrew, then repeatedly, slowly, gently fucked her bum. I pushed her leg up, exposed her pussy and guided the thick eight inch dildo into her pussy. I fucked her pussy with the dildo in time with the slow in and out motion of my cock in her ass. Her openings stretched and pulled, ass and pussy filled and fucked. My balls rode and jiggled between the dildo in her pussy and my cock sliding in and out of her anus.

"Oh god Jess. Yes, fuck me baby. It feels so good. Jess, oh, Jess, don't stop," Rachel pleaded.

"Not until you cum my beautiful baby. Make yourself cum. Flick your clit and make yourself cum."

Rachel reached between her legs and masturbated herself. She moaned louder and louder.

I slowed and deepened each thrust, willing her to orgasm, fighting and holding off my orgasm.

"No, no, don't stop, don't stop. Fuck me Jess. Fuck my ass! Fuck my pussy!"

I made one last deep thrust into her gripping rectum. I was past the point of no return. I came. My cock contracted violently as I ejaculated into her bum. I felt a tremendous urge to poop as I orgasmed. I strained and tried to poop out the butt plug. It remained firmly in my rectum. The free release of my anal and rectal muscles intensified the waves of pleasure that coursed through my rectum, pelvis and cock. I just about passed out.

Rachel screamed, "Ahh, fuck, I'm cumming!" Her rectum and anus contracted and squeezed my cock as her climax took her. Her body jerked and spasmed as she came.

We both grunted and groaned with pleasure as our simultaneous climaxes coursed through our bodies.

"Fucking incredible. Unbelievably intense Rach. Thank you so much."

"Whew. Wow. You are very welcome. I am so glad it is better for you too."

My cock slid out of her beautiful ass; my cum oozed and dribbled out of her gapping anus. Rachel pulled the dildo from her pussy, rolled over and took me in her arms. We cuddled, both unable to move, both totally relaxed and both totally spent. We fell asleep in each others loving embrace.

SunChris
SunChris
353 Followers
12