All Comments on 'Never Say Never Swing'

by RuanWillow

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Wherever

Wherever Swinger Joe is sitting out Corona, he must be capering with glee over this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Start again!

Pretentious, ungrammatical writing never helps.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 3 years ago

I think that Dean and his wife should communicate better, he should have been the one to take her anal virginity. I would have been annoyed that she gave it up for someone else if it had been me, especially as she had not shown enthusiasm for it before.

Lack of any emotion, angst or jealousy.

Perhaps a follow up describing their emotions the day afterwards.

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

98% of all partnerships that have tried swinging, sharing, swapping, cuckolding have been destroyed within two years, according to a study by the Bertalsma Foundation. The main reason is jealousy and / or a partner has fallen in love again!

Impo_64Impo_64over 3 years ago

Not a good start...1*

DunkirkDunkirkover 3 years ago

Tell us about the next timr

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Karley throws a lot of shade...

At Dean for not reading her mind about her preferences, when SHE fails to let her wants be known.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very erotic

Lovely descriptions a big turn on .

RuanWillowRuanWillowover 3 years agoAuthor
The experience opens up communication...

One of the points of the story is the couple who is new to swinging had fallen into a sexual rut, and the swinging experience with kind loving friends re-opens up their avenues of communication, lines that had tragically fallen closed for the couple. The environment becomes such that they feel safe voicing desires they otherwise might not have felt comfortable expressing. New experiences equals new forays into truth-telling about the deepest and darkest desires as they spread their sexuality, their sexual wings. This likely will save their relationship as they explore and indulge with partners who want the same things, together as a foursome...exploring any and all that is consensual.

Thanks for reading and I love all feedback, even if you didn't like my story, that's okay. We all have different tastes. Kisses :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The swapping was fun to read. However, putting ourselves in that posiition, the first time either of us were to have admitted to a stranger there were things we wanted to try but had never told our spouse - we'd have been out the door - possibly separately! That's no way for a loving couple to find out these things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So hot....

A very sexy story told in a way made me want to join....

Loved the female thoughts and wants... Absolutely perfect...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow oh wow

Wow oh wow. I read it twice and loved it and would love to try it one day if and when I meet a partner who would do it, but woukd love it if I could share it with you, and love how much in depth detail was given and really enjoyed reading this even after I realized I had a tent in the front of my shorts. Love this and need a cold shower now.. Thank you ma'am from TJ ❤️❤️🔥🔥🔥😈😈😈

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So incredibly hot and moving

This was positively brilliant. There were points in here where your words elicited such emotion. The sex was white hot, and positively thrilling. But there were also moments of tender emotion, the awakening of long-held desires, and the way the four were conscious of protecting their friendships and their marriages. Of course I love the way you told it from a first person perspective, giving voice to Karley’s desires and needs. I loved the way she reacted to the spanking and the introduction of anal. And how her body reacted to the subtle hints of the swapping suggestions made by Kyle and Miranda. I can’t wait for the next chapter where Tigress Karley turns the tables on both Kyle and Miranda (wicked smiles). Thank you for sharing this!

BogartsBossBogartsBossover 3 years ago
Very good first story.

Keep exploring, keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thanks for sharing! Would love to read more installments and eventually so bi fun for the men too! ;-)

hazporthazportabout 2 years ago

Amazing read! It begs for more.

Thanks for also showing how communication is not only key but can be so sexy and arousing!

Scorpion46yScorpion46y9 months ago

Can't wait for the next installment. More Miranda and Karley.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRuanWillow@RuanWillow
22 Followers
Hello loves! I can't wait to share my dirty mind with you! I'm an erotica author, also write erotic romance. I'm a podcaster at Oh F*ck Yeah with Ruan Willow, check for my podcast on podcast apps, and I'm a voiceover narrator as well. I do sex toy reviews and write erotic poet...