Never Say Never Swing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RuanWillow
RuanWillow
23 Followers

My jaw falls. "I seriously think my heart just stopped," I whisper to Miranda.

Her eyes go wide in our eye lock. She jumps up and down. "Oh, my amazing awesome holy fucking shit show, yesssss!" Miranda yells as I cover my ears with a giggle.

"We might not need this paper after all," I stammer as I shove the paper into her hands.

"No, we do need it. This is just the tip of the iceberg. We need to each write down our hard stop rules. Write down our deepest, darkest fantasies. And we need to come up with a mutual safeword." Miranda presses her lips together and with a nod proceeds to the table where she passes out a piece of paper and a pen to everyone. "Sorry, nurse manager creeping out on you guys. First, heading is fantasies/wants. Leave a big space. Then the next heading is absolute no's. This is for what you don't want to do and for what you don't want to be done to or with your spouse. The next heading is maybe's. This includes anything you are cautiously interested in but are unsure of. Last one is suggestions for a safeword."

"I need to check the chicken first." Dean shoots both Miranda and I a look before he stumbles out the door tripping over the low door track.

I stifle a giggle as I connect my eyes with Miranda's. "He's obsessing about you and I kissing."

"Well, truth be told so am I." Her eyes water as she bites her lip. "Are you? If not, I don't need that I'm great with just male female."

"Miranda. I'm bi." I put my hand on her thigh and give it a squeeze. "And I can't wait to kiss you." My face spreads into a grin. "All over."

She slowly closes then opens her eyes before she does a shoulder shimmy. "Something about the way you've always looked at me. I knew."

"Only Dean knows. Well, I think my lesbian friend knows, but she's never outright called me out on it." I trace my upper lip with my finger. "I've ... never ... acted on it. Have you?"

"Yes, I've made out with a woman and we sixty-nined. About a year ago when Kyle and I were at a friends' cabin, things got pretty sexual and that was actually the birth night of our swinging. It was beyond amazing. I mean I've never come so many times in one night ever in my life, or since. It was fourteen. Fourteen!" She shakes her hands rapidly.

Kyle sighs, his eyes bright and sultry. "I'll never forget the look on your face the first time she made you come. It was hot as hell. Honestly, I never thought I'd be okay with it all. I thought I'd be jealous, but it just turned me on more. You never know how you will react until you are doing it."

Miranda grips my hand. "Exactly. So, if you need to stop at all, once we start, you just say the safeword. No one will judge you. We can either stop or just slow down. Change things so you are comfortable. No pressure at all. We don't want to ruin our friendship over this." She fingers her necklace then lays it gently back into her cleavage.

I basically can't wait to see you in just that necklace. I smile and nod. "Deal."

Miranda says, with a crisp tone to her voice, "Kyle baby, can you bring in the suitcase now. I want to get something out of the way while we are doing are sexual wish lists."

I giggle. "This sure does feel like Christmas!" I allow my eyes to drift to his, feeling all tingly thinking that his cock will likely be inside me soon, which will happen in a matter of an hour or so. My heart pounds as I wipe my palms on my sundress and finger the hem. My nerves jerk like I've poured pure caffeine on them.

Kyle pushes his chair back and stands up with a stretch, causing his shirt to cling to his abs. "And it's going to be a good year. Merry Christmas early to us."

Miranda looks at me, but I can't meet her eyes. She places her hand on my forearm. "Honey, you can back out at any moment. Kyle won't judge you either. I know exactly how you feel. I've been there."

I raise my eyes to look into her beautiful warm brown eyes. "I want this. I've thought about it many times." I roll a curl around my index finger. "If I'm honest. I've used it to masturbate." My cheeks flush as I give her a weak grin.

She pulls one of my curls and swivels it around her own finger. "I love your hair, but you already knew that. Oh, how many times I've wanted to run my fingers through it."

"Well, shit, we're friends, you could have just asked. I really love my hair being played with. Like it feels amazing." Orgasmic in fact.

She stands and moves behind me, pulling my back flush with the chair with her hands on my shoulders. Her hands meander slowly into my locks as she squeezes my hair between her fingers. Moving her hands up through my hair, she treads her fingers upon my scalp in a massaging motion.

I close my eyes, lean my head back as a little moan escapes my lips. "I only get this at the salon, Dean never plays with my hair. When Alex was little, he'd play with my hair when I read him books. It always felt so amazing. Sweet because he was a hair kid, played with his own hair as he'd fall asleep. Damn, I miss that."

"Well, maybe Dean will now that he knows." Her hands stream gently down my hair, her fingers pressing the middle of my back when she reaches the ends of the strands.

"Nah. He doesn't like hair. He like never touches it." My eyes pop open as Dean clears his throat.

Dean is standing there watching us, a straight lump of cock pushing out his khaki pants. "I didn't know you wanted it. You never asked."

I smile at him. "Oh. I guess I thought you always knew, just never did it."

He runs a finger along the rod of his shaft. "I didn't know you liked it that much. That's easy to add to anything. Hell, everything. If it turns you on, makes you feel good, I want to do it."

I smile at him. Part of me wants to say, pay attention fucker. But. There is nothing like the feeling of feeling loved.

Miranda massages my temples then moves her hands along my neck and shoulders, massaging as she goes. Her hands close around my neck as she caresses down the sides of it, her fingertips lingering over my collarbone. She presses her fingers into my skin and slides them down my chest. "This okay?" she whispers in my ear from behind me.

"Yes," I whisper back as I watch the joy and lust grow in my husband's eyes.

His smile is huge, like the smile he gets when he knows I'm going to suck his cock.

Miranda runs her fingers down to the bulging mounds of my dress cornering between her hands the deep valley of my cleavage. She slips her fingers just barely into my sundress, her breath rapid and hot against my cheek as she leans over my right shoulder. Her hands slip fully into the bodice of my dress and cup both of my breasts. "And this ... this okay."

I nod as my friend gently squeezes my breasts. Running her thumbs over my nipples, they peak erect against her flesh as she gently closes her fingers around each of them. "And this?"

"Oh fuckyes," I murmur as my eyes fall closed.

Dean lets out a deep sigh as Kyle's footfalls come nearer and nearer.

My eyes slowly open. Both men watch Miranda fondle my breasts, their eyes hungry, their faces set in deep ropes of want.

"Fuck. That is just so hot. This is going to be fun," Dean murmurs. "To watch you with Miranda, Karley, this is like one of my ultimate fantasies. No lie."

Miranda kisses my cheek and pulls her hands from my breasts, slowly slipping them out of my dress.

"I've only wanted to touch your breasts for at least a few years. They feel amazing. I can't wait to suck on them."' She takes a step back from me, I'm wishing her hands were still fondling me.

Thank goodness she made the first move. I'm so glad she did it already. I pick up my pen and arch my left eyebrow. "First fantasy/want is more of that." She nods my way with an eye sweep, and I grin.

The creep of the wine buzz combining with the euphoria of Miranda touching my nipples makes me sway slightly as I start to jot down my wants.

"Perfect. You and I are in total agreement as clearly our men are." Miranda takes the suitcase from Kyle and sets it on the table. "Okay. Now. Don't freak out. We don't need to use all of these, but we can use as many as we want." She pops the lock and the lid bounces up. As she raises the lid, I gasp.

"Holy shit fuckers. That's a lot of toys!" My heart flutters as I take in all the different shapes and colors, long toys, pink ones with fingers, purple dildos with wide cockheads, little oval toys in purple and pink, black wands in two sizes, a giant white wand with a giant marshmallow cube atop a slender body, silver balls on a string, a blindfold and a paddle in a clear bag, a pair of black feathers, butt plugs in three sizes, a squishy looking white thing that's sort of transparent, cock rings in various sizes, one with a rabbit head and ears, some u-shaped toys in a baggie with a remote, two rabbit vibrators, one similar to the only one I own, and various things that look like possibly anal toys. "Maybe I'm just such a novice," I say.

"That's totally okay, Karley. No worries. Now, we haven't used all of these. Some came in kits, so we've only tried using what we each want. And honestly, some things were a surprise that both he and I liked, and some I hated and won't touch. Like anal toys. It hurts me and I can't get past that. My hard stop." Her tone is so unapologetic and confident that I'm instantly jealous.

A lump forms in my throat. My voice comes out raspy, almost inaudible as I say, "Wow. This is quite the collection." I glance at Dean and his eyes are wide as can be as a tiny grin slips across his face.

"You guys will have to teach us. We only have two toys, and both are just basically for Karley. Or I use them on her." Dean moves towards the suitcase and pulls out a very large dildo with a suction cup at the bottom. "Wow. I didn't even know some of these things existed. This is huge. Like a bull cock."

I snicker. "I've seen that one in a porno clip on Twitter. The woman stuck it to the wall and rode it."

"Wow. I had like zero clue." Dean picks up the black paddle out of the bag. "Spanking?" A naughty grin invades his face.

"That one is new," Miranda says quickly as she pulls a piece of paper out of the top pouch. "We haven't done much of that yet, but my friend recommended we try that one first."

Dean cracks up. "I could get into all of this pretty easily." He slaps the paddle against his hand. "Which one of you ladies is first over my lap?" He smacks it against his hand again with a seriously naughty grin, one I haven't seen in awhile and I love it.

Despite myself, my clit twitches and my body wants to curl seeing him wield that paddle. Fuck! I fight to keep my spine straight. Breathe Karley, just breathe.

Miranda gets a stern look. "Now listen. This is something I drew up in anticipation of us doing this. Sorry, we have planned on seducing the two of you for a while now." She bites her lip with a laugh as she shifts her eyes back and forth between Dean and me. "Sorry, not sorry."

I give her a mock shocked look, but my grin takes over. "I'm honored. And Intrigued honestly. My heart hasn't slowed down a bit since we started this conversation."

She speaks through her grin. "This is a contract. Okay. My friend who has a play couple with her husband did this and it really put a lot of fears to rest for the four of them. I want everyone to take their time and read this. It basically says we are both married couples, committed in our relationships, marriages, and families, and we solemnly swear not to let this go beyond friends with benefits. This is sex only. And if someone starts to develop stronger feelings other than friendship and lust, we all need to stop and talk about what we will do about it and if we need to then stop." She waves it in the air. "But read it, both Kyle and I have read it and signed it already. I took my friend's template and just changed it a bit."

Kyle clears his throat. "If we want, we can even make a longer contract. My friend and his girlfriend did that and theirs is very specific and explicit about what can happen and how, and what can't." Kyle waves his hands in the air. "Or it's just verbal. We can do whatever."

I shrug, purse my lips. "I'm fine with verbal. But I think this contract is a good idea." A safeguard.

Dean's face is totally stoic as he reads it.

I'd kill to know his thoughts right now. I glance at Kyle and he's madly writing as is Miranda. I bite my lips as I roll my pen on the table.

Anal. Fantasies or maybe. Hmmm .... Damn, I wish I knew what Kyle was putting down. I scribble mine out as I keep glancing up. I smirk. I'm the only one peeking.

Dean hands me the contract across the table. "Done. Here Karley."

I grasp the paper, searching him for calm, which luckily, is laced evenly throughout those blue eyes of his. I let out the full breath I'd been holding in my lungs. I read the contract, my hand slightly shaking the paper, and sign quickly after my skim. If Dean is okay with it, I am. My heart pounds as I watch the three of them writing. I'm almost scared to know what's on their lists.

Kyle meets my gaze first. "I'm ready. You done Karley?"

I nod, relishing the fact that his mouth, those lips I've always loved, might soon be sucking on my nipples, along with his tongue. The smile I let ride onto my face is full of sexual innuendo as I give him honest unadulterated fuck me eyes. Liberating as fuck!

His face sinks into a delicious grin as his eyes flicker lust, mirroring my feelings back. "Good. I can go first unless someone else wants to."

Miranda holds up a finger. "Wait, need one more minute."

Dean looks up, clearly catching my intense eye-lock with Kyle. He cocks his head and lets a half-smile strike across his face. "This could get quite interesting."

I glance his way with a grin. "Oh, most definitely."

Kyle clears his throat as he shakes his paper. He taps his finger on the table before shifting in his seat. His hand threads into his hair as he catches my gaze again.

Fuck me. That smile. So full of naughtiness. Miranda is still furiously writing. She's got a book going.

Kyle laughs. "Miranda, we won't have time for everything. We can save some for next time."

She holds up her hand. "Shush. We need rules all set before we start though."

I pour more wine into my glass. I hush my gasp. DP. I could actually have them DP me. I didn't think that would ever happen to me in my lifetime. Who would be where? My heart, slow the fuck down! I can't even swallow the wine choking my throat. What would Miranda be doing if we did that?

Miranda finally looks up.

I quickly jot down DP under the maybe heading.

"Okay," Kyle says. "What turns me on is pussy, tits, ass, eyes, mouth, the curve of hip, sexy feet. Miranda's body. Karley's body. I want to watch Miranda get fucked by other men. It drives me wild and increases my desire to fuck her even more. Love to watch her with a woman too. Spanking intrigues me as does BDSM, consensual of course. I want to do anal sex, but Miranda does not so that is my fantasy, as is swinging with the two of you. I have more, but I don't need to mention them all now. This is just the start. I hope. If you two want to continue our relationship, that is." He grins real big. "I've got lots of kinks to explore."

My heart won't stop plummeting to my chest and back to my throat with a crazed hopping sensation. I barely catch my breath before I speak and I sound like I'm hyperventilating as I say, "I am bisexual but I don't talk about it, but Dean knows. I really want to explore it all with that." I pause. "Whew, fuck. It's hard to say all these even being buzzed."

"Sweetheart, it's ok. You can go as slow as you need to here. No pressure." Miranda strokes my hand.

I glance at Miranda and she kisses the air, so I smile as I drop my eyes back to my paper. "We, Dean and I, watch lesbian porn during sex, also threesomes. We go taboo even at times. I'm open to just about anything really. We only have two sex toys, but I love them. Dean uses them on me when he comes too fast. And I use them every day cause I'm a horndog."

That elicits a big grin from Kyle.

"Hey," Dean says with a grin. "Okay, sometimes I do come fast, but if I jerkoff first, I can last longer. Hard to not come when fucking you, my dear."

I raise an eyebrow. "Mmmm. Really now?"

Everyone laughs.

"That is the goal isn't it," Miranda says with a chuckle. "Getting the man to last long enough for you to come."

"Well, shit, is this a male bash or what?" Dean gives us a fake appalled face. "You are just too damn sexy, I can't help it."

I point at him. "Well, that's the only acceptable answer I guess." I shrug before taking a sip of wine. My breathing is slowing so I let the wine soak down my esophagus and spread its relaxation along with its richness into me. "I'm anal ... curious ... but Dean doesn't really care about that."

Dean frowns. "What? I'd do it. You've never said you wanted it that bad."

His shocked look makes me second guess all my assumptions about him. I was just so sure ...

"Well, if you weren't that into it the first time I said it, why would I bring it up again?"

"A man not into anal? My hero," Miranda bats her eyes at Dean.

I glance at Kyle and his smile is giant, freaking mega, making me laugh nervously as I bite my lip and drop my eyes to my paper. "I want more sex toys but the Grinch over there thinks we don't need them." I clear my throat as I shoot Dean a mock nasty look.

He shrugs. "Again, babe, tell me it's important to you and I'll do it." He smirks as he shakes his head. "Damn. We need to talk more when we fuck apparently."

I drop my eyes and keep them glued to my shakily written words and take in a long breath. I slowly let it out before I say, "Yeah. Well. Here goes. I've never told Dean this, but I do have dark fantasies, like BDSM and spanking. And DP is a maybe. And well, more. Rope?" I glance at Dean with apologies in my eyes. Why oh why could I never before say this to the man who loves me? I'll never know. "Sorry, Dean." I glance up at him with a shrug.

"Wow," Dean says. "Well, damn, Karley! You need to tell me this stuff. I'm open to smack your ass red or any of that shit. I thought you didn't like it." Dean's jaw falls slack as his eyes darken.

"I ... was embarrassed, I guess. I don't really know." I quickly grab my wine glass and chug.

Dean's eyes soften. "Oh, okay. Well, maybe this will really be good for us. I want to turn you on to the max, baby. I thought you knew that."

I nod as my cheeks flush. I flick my eyes around his face, then drop them back to my wine glass. "Some fantasies are really dark. And I used to think it made me a bad person to want them, so I never said anything. Just save them for self-play."

Miranda touches my arm, so I lock my eyes with her. "Aw honey. You are not a bad person at all. I can help you with this. I was you not too long ago. And this is a no-judgment relationship, per the contract, paragraph four. Okay. Now no feeling bad. No sexual fantasies are bad. And role-play is just role play. It's not real life so fantasies can sail. Okay?"

I bob my head as I try to crush the bulge of tears down my throat. "Yeah," I manage quietly.

"We will get you there. We are like a sex tribe now." Kyle messes with my toes under the table with his feet. "Plus, I can't wait to peel that dress off of you and feel those luscious curves of yours. Daddy's hands are hungry. Not to mention his mouth and cock."

I smile at him. "Compliments get you everywhere."

He laughs. "Sounds like everywhere might be where we might go."

I bite my lip. Him in my ass ... holy fuck. I sit on my hands to keep from shaking them. I can't even ...

Miranda hooks her short curls behind her ear. "Okay. This is so good. We are already learning new things. This is fabulous. Okay. My turn."

"Oh, and no pee, poop, or anything waste." I shudder. "Ew."

RuanWillow
RuanWillow
23 Followers