Never That Bold Ch. 02

Story Info
After her affair, a woman tries to forge ahead.
2.4k words
3.53
49.7k
12

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,080 Followers

*Author's Note: Any and all persons engaging in any sexual activity are at least eighteen years of age.

Just a flash story. A dark and sordid little flash story.

Also, if stories of willing cuckolds are not your cup of tea, you may wish to hit the backspace key now.

*****

Lilah Durst lay in the hospital bed, in a coma. Her husband, Brandon Durst, had beaten her when he found out about her affair.

It wasn't even an affair; it had been a one-night stand. She'd slept with a former classmate at their Ten Year high school reunion. But, obviously Michael Bae, the one-night stand had videotaped the incident. And then sent a copy of the videotape to her husband.

The machines whirred and chimed softly as the battered woman lay in a cloud of white sheets.

"Baby, can you hear me?" her mother asked, gripping her daughter's hand tightly.

Lilah felt someone or something in the inky blackness grab her, grab her by her hand. The pain from the grip was mind-numbing, a searing hot pain.

She cried out for help, for someone or something to please help her. But all Lilah heard was cruel, bitter laughter.

Lilah did not realize it, but the cruel, mocking laughter she was hearing was her own laughter. The laughter she'd used to mock her classmates in high school. The laughter she'd used to humiliate other students at Florida State University. The same mocking laughter she'd used when Missy Dublain had foolishly suggested that their Homeowners Association do a fundraiser for HIV patients in Charlotte's hospitals.

Lilah's mother did not realize it, but her grip was hurting Lilah's hand. Her daughter had thrown up those hands to protect her face, her belly from Brandon's brutal rage.

The someone or something that had her hand was dragging her toward a foul stench and Lilah screamed all the louder. But all she heard was that cruel, bitter laughter.

And then she felt the pain slip away, could no longer hear the bitter laughter, could no longer smell the foul stench.

"Hi Sweetheart; can you tell me who you are?" a pretty doctor smiled as she shone a light into Lilah's eyes. "Hmm? Do you know your name?"

"My baby!" Lilah suddenly screamed, remembering Brandon's savage strikes to her belly.

"Shh, shh, baby's fine," the doctor soothed. "But that's good; you do remember you're pregnant."

Brandon's parents had stretched their already meager income to the breaking point to bail their son out of jail. Right now, he was staying at a friend's house. Lilah returned to the home, the heavily mortgaged home she and Brandon had carefully searched for, then meticulously decorated, inside and out, so that it was the perfect showplace. Her daughters, eight year old Hanna and four year old Robin, two very ill-behaved, spoiled little girls both whined that they missed their father and wanted to be with their father.

"We hate Grandma," Hannah announced to Lilah.

"Yeah, she smells funny," Robin declared.

"Well you can't go live with your father," Lilah snapped.

"Bitch when it comes back to you, huh?" her mother chuckled from the door.

"What, Mother, what do you mean?" Lilah snapped.

"You were a little snot-face at that age too," her mother said.

"Oh Mother, can we? Can we go down Memory Lane? Can we?" Lilah asked bitterly. "I so want to hear what a horrible child I was."

She looked at her two blonde haired, blue eyed children, mirror images of herself at eight and four years old.

"Well, how about staying with Aunt Linda a few days? Just until Mommy's all better?" she wheedled.

"Daddy says Aunt Linda's a whore," Hannah reported.

"Yeah, a whore," Robin echoed.

"And she's not really our aunt anyway," Hannah said.

"She's not?" Robin asked, shocked at this revelation.

Aunt or not, Linda did come and collect the children, stilling their objections by promising them she'd take them to get pizza.

Shannon Mackenzie Durst was born four weeks premature, but was a healthy baby girl. Lilah smirked as Brandon demanded a DNA test. She actually laughed when it came back, showing him to be the biological father.

"Dumb ass, she looks just like you," she said bitterly. "Fat and bald."

The divorce dragged on; Brandon whining and wheedling for a second chance and Lilah refusing.

"A second chance for what, Brandon?" she snarled as the judge banged his gavel to silence her. "To finish what you almost did?"

"Aw bitch, don't act all high and mighty," Brandon yelled back. "Emily, huh? Fucking came after me with that butcher knife."

"I'm sorry, Mr. Durst, I don't recall seeing any police report on that incident," Lilah's attorney smiled.

"There wasn't..." Brandon spat.

"Oh? Well, then, it never happened," the attorney chortled.

Brandon almost fainted when the judge ordered him to pay eleven hundred dollars a month child support.

"Uh, Your Honor, there is the matter of the marital home," Lilah's attorney stated.

"Which has absolutely no equity at present," the judge said. "Mrs. Durst wants to remain in the home, she needs to start paying the mortgage."

"With what?" Lilah yelled.

"Mrs. Durst, I know you're going to find this extremely hard to believe," the judge said drily. "But ask your attorney, it happens every day. Women get up, get dressed, and go to their jobs."

"With three little girls?" Lilah growled.

"Actually, yes," the judge said, banging his gavel and ending the marriage. "Amazing, right?"

Hannah and Robin screamed bloody murder that they would not be allowed to live with their father. They screamed bloody murder when they found out they would be leaving their home.

Shannon just screamed and screamed. She was a very fussy baby. Lilah found herself hating the infant with a cold-hearted bitterness.

"You were doing pretty good in college," her mother reminded her. "I mean, before you and fat ass forgot what a condom looks like. Why don't you go back to school?"

Lilah searched on-line and found a program that helped mothers with small children to further their education. She also found that the credits from FSU would transfer.

Lilah found out that she did actually have to apply herself in school on this go-around. When she'd been eighteen and nineteen years old, she'd been competing with other eighteen and nineteen year old girls. Her professors were more likely to give her the benefit of a doubt; she was, after all, gorgeous.

Now, although still quite attractive, she was not nearly as cute, as sexy, as perky. She was a few weeks away from being thirty, had a slightly wider ass than most of the girls, her breasts sagged slightly, and her face had some hard lines in it.

Hannah and Robin did adjust to apartment living; there was, after all, a swimming pool at the apartment complex. They also found it amusing that Mommy had to do homework too, that Mommy had to study too.

Shannon also adjusted to life outside of the womb. She was still quite a fussy baby, had several food and medicine allergies. But, to Lilah's relief, she was sleeping through the night.

In her Accounting 101 class, Lilah was paired with a slightly older man. They worked together fairly well and managed a hard earned 'B' in the project. After they'd turned in the project, Derek asked Lilah out on a date.

"Oh, wow, um, Derek, uh, really?" Lilah said tiredly. "I mean, I got three girls."

"Well, I uh, I mean, we could do something with them too," Derek suggested.

"No, Derek, I mean, I got three girls; I got things that I need to do," Lilah tried to explain. "Dating's just not even on my radar right now."

"Oh, yeah, I uh, I get it," Derek said.

They had other classes together over the next few semesters and even studied together in the Student Union from time to time.

"So, uh, how are the girls?" Derek asked politely.

"God, Hannah's a total bitch; she's almost eleven and thinks she's twenty," Lilah said. "Robin's fixing to be seven and thinks she doesn't have to listen to anyone and Shannon is in her terrible twos. Thank God it's their father's weekend. Let him put up with them for a few hours."

"Oh, uh, if it's their father's weekend, uh, how about you and I..." Derek suggested.

"Know what? Fine; what you got in mind?" Lilah said, not having any reason to say no.

Derek took her to a nice Italian restaurant, which also had a lounge for dancing, or just sitting and listening to the musicians.

Several glasses of red wine, and the knowledge that she had some freedom at home relaxed Lilah enough and she coyly suggested to Derek that they go back to her place. He eagerly agreed and tried hard not to break any speed limits on the drive back to her apartment.

He licked and sucked her pussy to a few weak orgasms, then peeled down his plain white briefs. Lilah fought hard against the laughter; the man's cock was hardly larger than a 'C' cell battery.

Then he went to mount her and spurted a thin dribble of semen onto her belly.

"God damn!" Lilah screamed. "Really? Don't know how to eat pussy for shit, got such a tiny little dick, then squirt on me like that?"

"I'm sorry," Derek sobbed.

"Fucking right you're sorry!" Lilah screamed. "You the sorriest piece of shit I ever seen!"

"I'm sorry, Mommy, I'll do better, I promise," Derek sobbed.

"Mommy? I fucking look like your Mommy?" Lilah snarled and slapped him.

"I'm so sorry," Derek sobbed. "Here, let me clean it up..."

He licked his semen from her belly and pubic hair and sobbed louder when Lilah pushed him away.

"How about if I get someone else to make love to you?" Derek sniveled, attempting to kiss her feet.

Lilah kicked Derek in his face and he dressed and left her house.

Then, the housing market collapsed and Brandon found paying eleven hundred dollars a month to be impossible. The judge did show some compassion and reduced the child support payments to nine hundred dollars a month.

So, the next time Derek timidly asked Lilah for a second date, she agreed. At least she'd get a free meal, and some alcohol out of the deal.

"Who's he?" Lilah asked as a well-muscled black man joined them at their table.

"He uh, he's here, uh, he'll um, he'll make love to you," Derek said.

"He what?" Lilah screamed.

Several patrons in the steak house looked over at the trio.

"Only, only if you want to," Derek whined, holding up his hands to protect his face.

Lilah had enough alcohol by the time the raspberry cheesecake came to agree with Derek's plan. They returned to Derek's house and Lilah admired the large house.

She admired the expensive furniture; at one time she and Brandon had made enough money to spend lavishly, so she did recognize the brands she was looking at.

There was no hugging, no kissing, the only foreplay was when Cyril pulled out his long, hard cock and insisted that Lilah 'worship it' with her mouth.

Then he pushed Lilah onto her back, mounted her, and stroked his thick cock in and out of her. She screamed in orgasm twice before he began pumping into her pussy. He pulled out and squirted his semen onto her belly and pubic hair, then sat back with a satisfied smirk.

Derek bent and cleaned Cyril's semen out of Lilah's pussy, then off her belly and pubic hair. Lilah managed to have two more orgasms as Derek cleaned her.

Cyril joined them for a few more dates, then tried to force Derek to clean his cock with his mouth. Derek drew the line at this and Cyril found his supply of crisp one hundred dollar bills, and gorgeous blonde pussy cut off.

They were then joined by Terrence. His cock was not as long as Cyril's cock, but it was fairly thick.

One day, Lilah's Student Advisor sent her an email, asking her to come to his office.

She skipped out of the man's office and sent a text to Derek that she needed to see him.

"Hi Sweetheart; what's going on?" Derek smiled as Lilah kissed him.

"I graduate end of this semester!" she shrilled excitedly and laughed as a few nearby students applauded for her.

By this time, Derek had met Hannah and Robin. Both girls declared their undying hatred of the man, and Shannon who wasn't old enough to hate as thoroughly as her sisters, but still did not warm up to the man.

"Well, then, let's go to our place to celebrate," Derek suggested.

Hannah and Robin, and Shannon were horrible at the Italian restaurant. They refused to eat anything, loudly declaring everything to be 'gross' and 'stupid.'

And Derek still forged ahead with his plans and asked Lilah to marry him.

They married two days after her graduation and Brandon tried to petition to get his child support reduced even more. The judge did deny this.

"Whether your ex-wife marries again or not, those are still your children," the judge informed Brandon.

The happy couple honeymooned in Hawaii, bringing the three girls with them. Hannah and Robin spent the entire five days, sitting and sulking, trying desperately to ruin Derek and their Mother's fun. Derek and Lilah, however, ignored them, which made them sulk even more.

Shannon, however, was beginning to warm up to the man that called her 'Sugar Booger Boo,' so she had a great time with her mommy and Mr. Derek.

When they returned, they dropped the three sunburned children off at Brandon's apartment, then went to meet Terrence at a local barbecue place.

Afterward, the trio returned to Derek's house.

Wait, what? No, no, I don't want..." Lilah protested as Terrence spat on her anus.

"Shut the fuck up, bitch, you getting it up the ass, that's all I got to say," Terrence said and forced the head of his cock into her tightly clenched anus.

"Give it to her! Give it to her!" Derek cried, stroking his cock feverishly.

"Ung! Ung!" Lilah screamed hoarsely as Terrence jammed his thick meat into her still protesting bowels.

"Yeah, aw yeah, who's fucking your ass, huh? Huh, white bitch? Who's fucking your ass? Who owns this ass?" Terrence chanted as he pushed in deeper.

"Michael Bae," Lilah growled.

She felt Derek's semen spatter into her long blonde hair and dribble down onto her left breast.

"Huh? No, no, dumb ass Cracker, Terrence," the black man said, slapping her ass hard. "Terrence owns your ass; it's my ass now."

"I want a divorce," Lilah snarled at Derek.

The End.

*****

Just a dark and sordid little tale. But I do thank you for reading my stories.

Have a warm and fuzzy day.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,080 Followers