Never That Bold Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your own fault," he said, backing out of the parking lot. "Got such an adorable ass, couldn't pass it up."

He did spend a restless weekend, wondering when the police would come for him. Wondering when Dr. Bonham would call him and tell him his services were no longer required. Wondering when Mrs. Moony would appear at his trailer, threatening a law suit.

But he masturbated six times, replaying in his mind's eye how her cute little freckled ass had looked, wrapped around his fat cock.

Monday morning, as he began his lecture on fossilization, he glanced over at April Moony and she smiled.

And at five minutes after three, she returned to his class and waited until Deanna Cahn, an attractive African-American girl left the classroom, then approached his desk, notebook and textbook clutched to her belly.

"My butt hurt the whole weekend," she complained. "We ain't doing that again, huh?"

"Told you, your ass is too adorable not to," he said and she sighed in resignation.

The End.

Just a little tale of a girl giving up the tail. But I do thank you for reading my stories.

Have a warm and fuzzy day.

12