Never Too Old To Dream Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nodded so I took the ties off her wrist and legs and then after getting all the pumps in I could I sat her on my stubby and she rocked and rolled. I'm not long enough to really get much up down action going without lots of miss hits but she did it some. She fucked me every which way but loose. If I could feel I would have lost it the first 30 seconds but as it is I just watched and enjoyed.

She was working up a sweat. She was working out and I don't believe she was trying to get me off, I actually think she was enjoying herself. I believed it and the thought of that along with a few small feeling here and there I decided I just might make it. Just might hell, I was going for it. I started watching her face and I saw lust, I watched her tits bounce and her hips rock. She was fucking me and getting off on it.

That thought was the final straw, I felt just enough to take me up the hill and I fell over the top and I was done. It wasn't a mountain but I made it up the hill and over the top. It wasn't an earth shattering explosion but I felt relief for once. I actually wanted to stop which hasn't happened in a long time.

I reached up and grabbed her hips and slowly settled her down. I didn't want to stop her if she was getting close but I didn't want her working me. I let her know I was done.

I rolled her off me and onto her back and then I crawled between her lets and started kissing her. She reached down and managed to find stumpy and tilted her hips and helped him find home. As long as she kept her hips tilted it stayed in. I couldn't pump too much but somehow we got into a slow soft rhythm. I was actually fucking her. She had a look of pleasure on her face and if I hadn't already hit the hill once I swear that look would have done me in.

Pleasing a woman, making her moan and cry out in pleasure is the greatest aphrodisiac in the world. I went slow and steady for a while and then she opened her eyes and I saw something in there I never dreamed I would see again in my life. The look of a satisfied woman.

So I said something I shouldn't have said. "I love you." Ah hell, you would have thought I'd stuck her with a sharp stick or something. She pushed me off, rolled over and slapped the shit out of me then got dressed and before I could get my brain in gear I heard the door slam and her car start. She was gone.

Fuck!! Ok I know that was stupid, I know it was the heat of the moment but geez it's not the end of the world. I was so happy, the endorphins were still flowing, and it just came out. Hell slap me again, kick me, yell at me but don't leave.

I know I should just leave her in peace, give her time but I panicked and I grabbed my phone and called her. I heard a ringing sound in the kitchen so I went in and there was her phone on the counter along with the credit card I had given her. Fuck fuck! At least tell me what I did wrong!

Well I wanted to feel. And I did, I felt alive. I was on top of the mountain for a minute or two. And now I feel lower than the skin on a snakes belly. In such a short time she made my life worth living and in one second I somehow blew it all. Now life truly does suck.

12