Never Turn Back Ch. 4

Story Info
A new girl enters his life.
2.1k words
4.47
19.5k
00

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 09/01/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One Friday I went out with a few friends for dinner. Michelle was there, and she had brought a friend called Jaymee with her. Completing the group were Paul, Michael, and Richard. The guys were old friends of mine from university. The first time we saw Jaymee we were falling over ourselves to chat her up; she was one of the most beautiful women I'd ever seen! Around 5.6," mixed Chinese and Caucasian with dark hair and an absolutely stunning figure that was complimented by the figure hugging dress she wore. I think Michelle was a bit jealous of our attentions!

Anyhow the night proceeded with more than a laugh and a smile; we joked incessantly throughout dinner and afterwards decided to go to a club because we didn't really feel like going home. At the club we started drinking heavily, and it wasn't long before everyone was starting to get happy on the alcohol. Michelle and Jaymee were the first to succumb, being women of course, and Paul was long gone with Michael a close second.

Myself and Richard being able to handle our drink were still pretty sane at this moment. The club was totally packed, and our group was attracting suitors throughout the night, but the girls issued a hands off which was quickly heeded when Michelle grabbed Paul and dragged him off the dancefloor. while Jaymee had chosen me as her knight in shining armour. Richard had gone off chasing another girl so I was happy to accept Jaymee's proposition. We danced throughout the night and when we left I had Jaymee's number and a invitation to go out sometime. Paul and Michelle decided to go home together, but that's another story.

The following Friday a double date was arranged. Paul and Michelle had consummated their relationship and become a couple, so they were more than willing to double date with myself and Jaymee. The evening went along similarly to the last, with the girls looking stunning, and we ended up at the same club again. Throughout the evening Paul and Michelle were showing off to everyone, while myself and Jaymee were a lot more subdued.

We spent a lot of the night talking, getting to know each other. Michelle and Jaymee had met in Holland when Michelle was visiting relatives a long time back, and had continued their friendship afterwards until work commitments had brought Jaymee to England. We found that we had a lot in common, and by the end of the night physical attraction had been set on the backburner as we grew to like each other.

The next day I invited her over to dinner at my house. She was looking stunning despite wearing a slightly plain outfit of a tight t-shirt and casual jeans. I was still cooking since she had arrived earlier, so I let her look around while I finished off dinner. "I like your flat!" she shouted over the sound of my frying. "Thanks!"

"Doesn't the view put you off?" She stood near the window(I have a open kitchen and living room) looking directly into Penny's flat. Penny seemed to be out as there were no lights on in her living room. "Why should it?" I wondered to myself what Jaymee would think about my relationship with Penny. "Well, whoever lives there can just see whatever your doing right?," replied Jaymee, interrupting my silent musings. "There's always the curtain if I want any privacy. Besides, our flats are so close sometimes when we're both bored we just have a chat to pass the time."

"Raally?" Jaymee turned around and walked towards me. "And is your neighbour male or female?"

"Female." I was starting to wonder whether I should have brought that up at all, mentally kicking myself for not closing the curtain before Jaymee arrived. "Female! Is she pretty?" Now I was really treading on thin ice. What should I say? "She's alright. Dinner's ready!" Jaymee seemed satisfied with my response so I quickly got the dinner on the table before she could argue.

After dinner we settled on the sofa and started watching a movie on tv. The movie was prety boring, so it wasn't long before we started fooling around. She swung herself on top of me and we kissed, running my hands over her back. I didn't know how far she wanted to go, so I just enjoyed the moment and let her take control. After a couple of minutes she broke the kiss and stood up in front of me. Then she slowly reached down and pulled her T-shirt off in one fluid movement, before reaching behind and unhooking her bra. As it slid down her arms I was mesmerised by her breasts. For me they were perfect; not too big, but firm and as well. Her nipples were already beginning to stand out as they became exposed.

She smiled at me, and then sat on me again, our tongues mingling this time in a more passionate kiss, as I let my hands run over her bare skin. Before long I had one hand on each of her breasts, massaging them gently ; I followed them with my mouth, tracing circles around her nipples before flicking my tongues over them, feeling her body shake and hearing the gasps of her excitement. I used my free hand to unbutton her jeans, before slipping my fingers in to feel the warmth of her pussy. I could feel moisture as my fingers pressed onto her clitoris, using the limited space I had to massage it gently. Soon her breathing started to become ragged, so I lifted her off my lap, laid her down on the sofa and eased her jeans and knickers off to allow myself full access to her sex.

Kneeling between her legs, I brushed my fingers over her swollen lips, feeling her shake with my touch. Then I leant in and ran my tongue over her pussy, from her clit to her asshole, spreading my saliva and her pussy juices over her crotch, before easing my fingers into her pussy to feel the heat inside. My tongue returned to her clit and played over it while I stroked my fingers in and out of her, until her body shuddered and she came with a loud gasp, my fingers trapped inside her pussy while her muscles contracted around them. Eventually she managed to get herself under control. Pushing my head away, she looked into my eyes and whispered, "Thank you."

Just as I was about to reply the light came on in Penny's flat! Jaymee noticed as well, so I said to her, "Do you want to carry on? We can take this to the bedroom if you want." Secretly I wanted to stay in the living room but I wasn't sure if Jaymee was going to agree with that. "Is that your neighbour?" she asked me, signalling towards the general direction of Jaymee's flat.

Turning around I could see Penny putting her bag on the floor and moving around. "Yup that's her."

"She's pretty. What's her name?"

"Penny." I was wondering where all this was leading to. There was a hint of tease in the air.

"Do you ever fantasise about her?" Jaymee turned towards me and gave me a naughty look.

"That's none of your business!" I replied jokingly. I didn't really know what else to say.

"Come on, you can tell me." Her fingers trailed down her thighs towards her pussy. "Don't be shy."

"Well, maybe once or twice." She was playing with her clit now, while her other hand played with her nipples. I just sat facing her on the sofa, not knowing what to do.

"Is that all? Have you ever taken it further?" Jaymee gave me another naughty look as she moved her hand from her breasts to join the other at her pussy.

"Perhaps." If she wanted to tease two can play that game.

"Awww, won't you tell me?" She slipped a finger inside herself, then she brought it up to her mouth and licked it. I could feel my erection straining against my trousers. "I've never had sex with her."

"Well have you watched her? Your flats are close enough." She sucked on her finger and moved it in and out of her mouth, as if she was sucking a cock. I was loving every minute of it! "Perhaps." I reached my hand out towards her breasts to fondle her but she pushed them back. "I want you to tell me first. Otherwise it's look but don't touch."

Looks like I had no choice. "Ok ok i'll tell you." Then I told her the story of the time Penny danced for me. How she mouthed the words to me. How she stripped slowly for me. How she played with herself in front of me, and how she orgasmed in front of me while I reciprocated. Jaymee was playing with herself throughout, and by the time I finished she had two fingers plunging in and out of her pussy while she rubbed her clit furiously, emitting small moans as I spoke.

When I described my own orgasm, Jaymee suddenly cried out, "Ooh, I'm cumming!" and arched her back as she experienced her second orgasm of the night. She kept gasping and moaning, until she settled back eventually and opened her eyes. "She's looking at me," I turned and saw Penny at her window, her eyes focused on Jaymee's crotch. Her blouse was undone and her skirt pulled up, with one hand playing with a nipple, and the other in her panties. Her movements indicated she was playing with herself.

I was in a situation I had never dreamed of. My new (bisexual?) girlfriend had just brought herself off in front of me, and was not at all deterred by the fact that my neighbour was watching her. I almost came in my pants. My eyes were still focused on Penny when I heard a whisper in my ear. "Let's give her a show." I turned towards Jaymee, and saw her wink towards my window. When I looked back at Penny she was smiling.

"Trousers off please!" I had them and my briefs down in a flash. Jaymee motioned me to sit facing Penny, then she kneeled on the sofa next to me. Taking my cock in her hand, she started to stroke me. "I bet she would like to watch me suck you," Jaymee whispered into my ear, before leaning down and taking my cock smoothly into her mouth.

I looked up at Penny, who had now removed her blouse and was busy pulling the rest of her clothes off. Jaymee continued her oral assault on my cock, licking up and down the shaft before slipping it between her lips as she continued to stroke me. She began to follow her hand movements with her mouth, stimulating the whole of my cock, while her free hand reached underneath to play with her pussy. Penny was now completely naked and was focused on Jaymee's head bobbing up and down in my lap. I could see her nipples were erect, and both hands were between her legs.

After a while I felt Jaymee's lips move off my cock. She got off the sofa and smiled at me, before turning her back to me and leaning down to sit on my lap. I put one hand on her ass and another on my cock as I guided myself through her lips to feel the heat inside. She sat on my lap as her pussy enveloped my cock. Then slowly she started to move her hips up and down, sliding up and down on my manhood, lubricating it with her juices, increasing the pace until she was fucking me vigorously. I reached my hands around her and grabbed her breasts as she ground her ass into my lap over and over, letting out little gasps. Leaning over a little bit I could watch Penny play with herself as Jaymee fucked me.

With the teasing and blow job that I had taken previously I wasn't going to last long, and as I saw Penny's eyes close and her body shake, I started moaning with the approaching of my own orgasm. Jaymee started moaning as well, perhaps brought on by my own sounds, or by the sight of Penny's impending orgasm. I felt her pussy spasm around my cock, and I groaned loudly as I came, pumping into her pussy and thrusting my hips into her ass repeatedly.

Afterwards we lay on the sofa with my arms around her as we contemplated what had just happened. The silence was broken when Jaymee asked me, "Can we do that again?"

* * * * *

(Author's note: I may or may not continue this story. At the moment I have a couple of projects in the pipeline so I have no idea what's going to happen. Don't hesitate to let me know if you like this!)