New Additions Ch. 02

Story Info
Lisa enjoys the workman.
1.7k words
4.31
41.2k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/25/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finishing the Work

"How foolish can I be?" she asked herself. Here she was, a very attractive 29 year old woman. Even if her boyfriend didn't seem to notice her tight body, she was often noticed by guys when they went out. Here she was standing in her downstairs hallway, wearing only her little robe and a thong staring out at two middle-aged men taking measurements in the back yard. What had her life come to that this was her excitement? Though she knew she was excited none the less. The younger one had just come in to use the bathroom and while he was using it she had been touching herself and thinking about him, but had forgotten about his friend. Did his friend see her?

She knew they were going to be out there for two more hours. So what else could she do? Should she show them more? The thought began to drive her crazy. What could she do to be seen by them? Go sunbathing? Take the dog out in her robe? Change in front of the upstairs window? But she wanted to be closer to them. She wanted that feeling of danger she had gotten when the younger guy had been inside her house. He could have done anything to her. Was she going crazy? If so she liked it. Maybe bring them lemonade? Was that cliché? It was a breezy spring day so lemonade might seem out of place. Did she care? Was she already beyond normal? If the older guy had seen her he surely told his friend.

There had to be a way to get them inside again. Just then as if to answer her thoughts they started heading toward the house. "What were they doing? What are they going to do to me?" She thought. "Don't be silly they probably have a very good reason to talk to me." she reassured herself.

For a second, she thought of letting up her dog Salty who was barking from the other side of the basement door. However, he would just be too much of a hassle. She slid over to the door and opened it.

"Time for us to come inside, ma'am." the older man said.

She just stood there startled for a second trying to interpret his statement.

"We have several measurements to take from inside the house too, for the addition." the man clarified.

"Oh, yes of course. Come on in." she managed to get out.

She stood out of the way next to the door as the men pushed past her. She couldn't believe the size of the younger guy's arms. They both went right to the corner of the room, mostly ignoring her and began to figure out what measurements they needed. The younger man had grabbed the end of the tape, holding it up while balancing a clipboard on the wall. The other man rolled the tape across the room.

She went over and sat on the stairs. Her heart racing, she new this was her only opportunity and she should seize it. She initially sat with her legs on a lower step crossed demurely at the ankles. Then she pulled them up to a closer step and rested her arms and head on her knees. If they looked right now they would get a good look at her thong underwear.

However they weren't looking. They were busy doing there job. Just like her boyfriend. She then pulled her feet up on the same stair as she was sitting and leaned back against the wall, letting her robe fall back on her waist and exposing all the way to the top of her hip. She tried her best to look bored and uninterested. They still weren't looking. Finally, unable to control her frustration, she said "Is everything looking all right?"

As the words left her mouth she realized how stupid and lame that sounded coming out of her mouth. How could measurements be "not looking all right", she thought. My god what an idiot I am. The men both turned looking a little confused.

"Just fine ma'am." the older man said and turned back around. The younger man however looked her over entirely, smiled and turned back around. Then a second later turned back for a second to get another look. He smiled again.

So she had gotten his attention. She smiled back at the young man. She loosened her robe a little to let him see a little cleavage on his third turn around.

"Jack" the older man shouted at the younger man. Both she and the younger man were snapped out of their collective trance. Startled she pulled the robe tight again.

"Manny, you don't have to shout I'm right here." Jack said to his partner.

"You're lettin' the tape slip. We gotta get these right and that's not the way to do it, so stop lookin' at the pretty lady and hold that tape up there. "Manny said.

"Hey I got one hand on the tape and one hand to write things down and you just have to roll and read Man." Jack retorted

"Do you need some help?"

Both men looked at Lisa, and then looked at each other. Then they looked back at Lisa before Jack replied, "Yeah you can hold this up here. Grab that chair over there. Is it ok to stand on?"

Lisa had thought she would just be writing down the measurements, not holding the tape. She then realized Jack was saying this because she would have to be up in the air on the chair and he might get a show. Should she put a stop to this? If so, it was right here she should do it.

Instead she insanely pushed herself forward and pulled the char over under the tape. She had to get close to Jack in order to get up on the chair. Just as she was getting up she felt the back of the hand with the clipboard in it assisting her up by pushing on her ass. It was so unnecessary but she didn't say anything. She grabbed the tape.

"Ok old man what does it say." Jack said. Manny read off the readings and she heard Jack scribbling them down.

"Alright, we are all set. " Jack said.

She let go of the tape and turned to get down. Jack reached over to steady her but for some reason she tried to avoid his hand and started to topple over the back of the chair. Jack grabbed for her but only got the shoulder of her robe as she went over backward. Jack was still holding on to one side of her robe which only served to spin her around and she was falling. Just as she thought she was about to hit the floor hard, she felt her back against rough material and big arms around her. Manny had managed to catch her, but her momentum took him down too.

It ended with Jack holding her robe, and her naked except her thong on top of Manny. She lie their stunned on the ground for a second. Manny grabbed her shoulders and sat her up so that he could get out from underneath her. His rough hands on her shoulders sent shudders through her body that seemed to shoot out her nipples. Looking up at Jack and seeing the robe, she realized the situation he was in. Jack reached down and covered her with the robe, putting it on the front of her. She stood up clutching it to her chest. No one said anything for what seemed like eternity to Lisa.

"Are you all right?" Manny finally got out. She just turned and looked at him. It was all she could do. She didn't mean of it to go this far, but did she want it to go farther?

She walked over to Jack and kissed him on the lips. Jack put his arms around her. The robe fell to the floor between them. He kissed her deeper. Was she ready for this? She didn't care. His hands ran up and down her body. She realized Manny was watching all of this. What was he thinking? Then she felt another set of hands on her. A little startled she looked back at Manny. She could tell he was looking for approval as he pressed his body up against hers, his hands sliding down her back.

He began kissing her neck as Jack worked his kisses down the front of her. She leaned back grabbing Manny's head and kissed her approval.

It felt exciting and dirty to have these strangers running their hands all over her body, finding every intimate place. Jack got down to her thong and pulled it gently down her legs. They both guided her to the ground, their hands taking advantage of ever bit of her young body.

Then she decided to take control and got on top of Jack .She began to take off Jacks shirt and unbuttoned his pants. She was amazed at how large he was. How muscled her was. On her knees she leaned over and took him into her mouth. From the way his body tensed she could tell she was driving his crazy. It just drove her further insane.

Manny, meanwhile, had rolled a way for a second. She was not sure what he was doing. Then she felt him slide a few fingers in side her. The whole experience of being serviced by the two men was driving her crazy and she was wet beyond belief at this point. Then she felt Manny enter her from behind. Both men were being extremely gentle with her. They just seemed to be loving every bit of her body. She came first, then again. Jack then came in her mouth and Manny collapsed almost on top of her. Both men just lay there and kissed her and rubbed her.

Manny got up first. Put on his clothes. Jack was still holding her. Then Jack began putting on his clothes. She just lay there on the floor. Man leaned down and kissed her deeply on the mouth, running his hands across her breasts one last time. Then they both left the room with out a word.

She just lay there, running the whole incident through her mind. Would she see them again? Was it wrong? If it was why had if felt so right...