New Adventures Ch. 03

Story Info
Scott and Audrey continue to explore, and a love grows.
6.9k words
4.79
25.8k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 02/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All rights reserved by author. All characters portrayed are 18 years or older. This is a continuation of a previous story, but can probably stand alone. If you like it, check out the previous stories. This series will span many different categories so if you are looking for one particular sexual act you will probably be disappointed as it will evolve and include many as the story progresses. Thanks again for checking it out and feel free to leave comments or feedback on what you liked or didn't like.

*

Sitting on a worn out stuffed chair, Scott squirmed a little from the fabric scratching and rubbing his back side. Audrey shifted and curled her legs up as she snuggled herself into his lap even deeper. Looking down at her with admiration, Scott watched as the sunlight played across her naked form as it shone through the roughhewn slats on the old children's fort that they were using for their sexual exploration. The way she had moved had allowed his still swollen member to poke free and slap against his abdomen.

Having just performed what he would learn to be called cunnilingus for the first time and given Audrey the biggest orgasm of her young life, he had taken the time to let her enjoy her climax and post-coital bliss. But now, his cock was beginning to demand attention as his desires again came to the forefront of his mind.

Audrey was just staring into his hazel eyes searching and watching his face as she enjoyed the afterglow of their last encounter where Scott had taken her to heights she had never believed possible. Slowly, she began to realize that she was completely naked and curled up on his lap and his manhood was sticking up between them with her body wrapped around it as if to protect it from harm. Looking down, she took some more time to admire his throbbing member. His cock was swollen and looked red and angry. Clear fluid continued to leak from his mushroomed head, and she now realized that it was a similar reaction to how her vagina became wet when she got excited. As she stared, his cock jumped a little, like a pet begging for attention. Slowly she reached her hand toward it half afraid of what it could do, as she had seen the first time Scott and she got together. Gingerly, she ran her fingers down the top of his shaft. Scott breathed in sharply. Looking back at him, Audrey asked, "Am I hurting you?"

"Oh God, no," he gasped, "your touch is amazing!" Scott had never had anyone else touch his cock before, and the reality of the feeling combined with the visual image of Audrey playing her hand across his aching pole was maddeningly erotic. "I have wanted this for so long, please don't stop."

Audrey smiled and looked back down at his member as it continued to jump and throb against her exploring fingers. Tracing her fingers up one side and down the other, she marveled at how his cock felt. The heat was the first thing that registered, and the slipperiness of his fluid that streamed down his head as she smeared it around was like readymade lube for the moment. As she continued to play with his seminal fluid and rub it all around his shaft, she watched and felt how Scott tensed up every time she got near his mushroomed head. An idea came to her and she stopped her ministrations.

"Ok, my turn," she announced as she suddenly uncurled and stepped away from Scott and his magnificent shaft.

"Oh, Audrey, please don't stop, that was feeling so good," Scott nearly whined as he felt the warmth of her body leave his lap and her hand leave his needy member. Plaintively he reached to drag her back to him but Audrey nimbly stepped from his reach.

"Oh no you don't, you got your turn, now I want mine. Remember the deal? We are both willing to try anything for each other, and you just tried something amazing with me. Now you need to let me be the one in charge. Can you do that?"

Holding in his frustration, Scott realized she was right. Fair is fair, he thought, and this was an adventure he did not want to end because he only wanted things his way. Raising his hands, he replied," Ok, a deal is a deal. What do you want me to do?"

"Don't worry stud, I am sure you will enjoy this, and so will I!" Audrey smiled. Slowly she raised her arm and crooked a finger at him. "First you need to stand up and get as naked as me, my dear friend."

Shrugging, Scott stood up with his cock pointing the way as it hung from his still open fly. Shucking his shoes off with a practiced toe-to-heel action, he followed that quickly by shedding his Levis and shorts all in one motion. Casually he stepped out of them and flipped them to the side with his left foot to clear space. Next he reached over his head and pulled his tee shirt off in one quick jerk and cast it into the same pile as his jeans and shorts. Having already exposed himself to Audrey in the most intimate way the other day, he felt surprisingly relaxed as he spread his hands and stood before her admiring eyes in just his socks. The look Audrey was giving him certainly helped. A look of want or hunger was what came to his mind. Like seeing the steaming caramel rolls being brought out of the oven by his mother and wanting to snatch one even before they had cooled down. Her look was like that, only stronger, if such a thing could happen.

Audrey's breathing was starting to get deeper. Her mouth went dry, and unconsciously she licked her lips. She had seen Scott's body in a swim suit on many occasions as they played and swam in the lake during the summer, but under these new circumstances his body took on a whole new light. Add to that, seeing his engorged shaft and hanging scrotum out in the open was simply amazing. Every time she let her eyes travel away, his manhood would inexorably draw them back to feast on its magnificence. It simply seemed to demand her attention. As she continued to stare she began to notice finer details she never bothered with before. His upper torso was lightly covered with reddish hair that was a darker version of his reddish blond curly locks. A small trail of fine body hair made its way down the center of his flat stomach as if to show her the way to his throbbing cock and balls. Surrounding them was a curly bush of hair that circled his shaft and ended in nearly peach fuzz blond hair on his pendulous scrotum. Even though this was the second time she had seen his package, the first time was over so quick she never really got to explore it much. Now that she could, she was curious as to how she would feel about really seeing her first penis, and her thoughts surprised her a little. She felt horny, and something more. She couldn't quite figure it out. She wanted it. She wanted to keep it for herself and take it with her. She felt possessive. Smiling mischievously, she raised her eyes to Scotts and said, "Ok big boy, turn around and bend over slowly."

Scott just looked at her and tried to figure out what she had just said. As she was inspecting him, he had continued to admire her fine form. As he had watched her heaving breasts, he saw that her nipples, which had softened earlier, had become as stiff and erect has his own needy shaft. It was all he could do to stand there and let her have her way, and when she spoke, it seemed from far away or like heard underwater. Going over what she said again in his mind, Scott finally realized Audrey was serious as she crossed her arms under her breast and looked at him expectantly. Admiring the way her breasts lifted in such a position, Scott blushed a little, and shrugged. Slowly he turned around in front of the chair and bent at the waist. Embarrassed, Scott began to get nervous about putting himself in such an exposed position and showing her his backside. Placing his hands on his knees he tried to look back to see what Audrey was doing.

"No peeking, now. Just stay like that for a minute," she barked. "No, wait, actually I want you to lean over and put your hands on the chair while you spread your legs wide, like I did for you earlier, baby."

Oh my God, was she kidding, he thought? Taking a deep breath, he decided to just roll with it. Spreading his legs wide he reached out and leaned his hands on the arms of the overstuffed chair. Looking down he could see his stiff cock staring back at him and his balls dangling below and through his legs he saw Audrey's bare legs begin to step toward him haltingly. Now what, he worried?

Audrey was fascinated. In a way she thought Scott should look a little ridiculous standing there bare ass naked, bent over a chair with his ass sticking out at her. But she was not laughing at all. Part of it was discovering what a male body looked like in the nude and how it differed from her own female form. Another thought that occurred to her was how Scott had been willing to trust her enough to put himself in such a vulnerable situation. The momentary fear she had felt earlier when he had grabbed her and controlled her seemed silly now. Trust, she thought, that was the key, and by his actions he was showing that he trusted her. The love she had for him and that had begun building since the start of this adventure only got stronger. Cautiously she approached him from behind. After what he had done for her earlier, she really wanted to please him as much as he had done for her. Not really sure of what she was going to do or how she was going to do it, she slowly stopped and stood directly behind his moon-white well-toned ass cheeks.

"Your turn not to move, love," she rasped throatily. Reaching out, she placed her hands on his back and rubbed them up and down. Standing off to his side a little, she moved one hand down to his ass cheeks and squeezed and rubbed him all around. Reaching lower, she dragged her hand up and down the insides of his thighs stopping short of his dangling scrotum and pulsating cock. Scott began to growl deep in his throat. Audrey smiled again, and squeezed her legs together as her own moistness began to gather in her vagina again. Damn, this was fun! Finally, she moved her hand all the way back up to the crack of his butt cheeks and slowly rubbed downward till she grasped his sack.

Scott jumped and clenched his hands tighter on the arms of the chair. Gasping, he could feel the raised and worn floral pattern from the old green chair's upholstery press into his sweaty, clenching palms. Biting his tongue to keep from moaning, he waited for what would come next.

Audrey watched Scott's reactions and carefully kept her touch gentle. His scrotal skin was soft as velvet and she was amazed at the warmth that it put out. She gripped his sack gently in her hand as if she were cradling bird's eggs. Rolling them between her fingers she marveled at the contrast of firmness and softness that she felt between his loose skin and his egg shaped nuts. As she continued, Scott began to squirm more and his breathing became more rapid. Kneeling down to get a better view, Audrey looked down his shaft from the backside and saw a long stream of clear viscous fluid glinting in the sunlight as it hung from the head of his cock reaching nearly to the floor. Slowly she began to move her right hand up his pole and toward his swollen head. Reaching the top, she wrapped her hands around his penis gripping him tightly and pulled a little like she had seen him do the other day. Scott literally thrust his hips into her fist and moaned.

"Oh God, Aud, that feels good," he gasped. "Hmmm....yes..."

"Instruct me baby, tell me what you like so I can give you the same pleasure you gave me," Audrey urged. "You like this?" she asked, as she moved her hand up and down his shaft while lightly smearing his leaking arousal all over and making his pole shiny and slick.

"Yes, that is good Audrey, that is SO good... grasp me tighter as you do that....that's it, yea baby, now move your hand toward the top and rub under the head...OH God yes.... There, there...a little tighter so the skin moves with your hand...uhh....ohhh.....Audrey.... yes, yes.."

Audrey followed his instructions and just immersed herself in the feel of his cock in her hand. He was so hard, like a flexing muscle, yet his skin was soft and moist from his juice that she continued to rub on it as she kept yanking on his cock. His moans became more vocal and he no longer made a lot of sense as he started to involuntarily thrust his hips forward in competition with her stroking hand.

"OH yea... oh Lord...faster pa..pa..pleeaze....I..aye..gonna...uhhh" he muttered as he clenched his eyes shut and craned his neck in ecstasy.

Fascinated, Audrey crawled under him much like he had done to her earlier and continued methodically jerk on his cock as before. Curiously, she stuck her tongue out and licked his juicy slick head. Surprised, she found his fluid didn't seem to really have any taste. As she went up to take another lick, Scott convulsed and thrust forward causing his cockhead to part her lips and push her tongue back into her mouth. Surprised she pulled her head back quickly. Giggling a little to herself, she thought she would like to try that again. Placing her left hand on his thigh to keep him from thrusting on his own again, she pointed his cock at her mouth and stretched her head up and forward to let it slide inside.

Scott's moaning and muttering stopped abruptly as he felt her warm lips and wet mouth slide down his shaft. Snapping his eyes open he looked down to see Audrey squatting below him with her right hand on the bottom of his shaft and her mouth wrapped around his cock head. His vision blurred as he tried to keep from spewing immediately at the sight and the feel of her tongue as it wagged on the underside of his sensitive member.

"Oh Baby....that feels incredible! I can't hold out long, Aud, you are going to make me shoot, honey...oh God...Oh...uhh....uhh..." Scott was losing it. Gripping the chair even tighter the old rotted wood squealed in protest as he pushed it harder against the slatted walls.

Audrey didn't know what she was doing, and her teeth seemed to get in the way of wrapping her lips around his bulbous head. Finally it occurred to her to curl her lips over her teeth as she slid his cock deeper into her mouth. Her jaw was stretched to its maximum and began to ache almost immediately from the unfamiliar position. Peering up she could hear and see Scott straining as he got close to his climax. The feel and taste of his organ in her mouth and sliding along her tongue was unique. She recognized a hint of soap but overwhelming there was something more that she would best describe as sweat. The smell and taste of him was curious. It didn't taste bad, but neither was it particularly pleasant. She likened it to drinking her first beer, it was what it led too that made it enjoyable for her and this was no different as his pleasure was her pleasure and goal. His thighs were now pressing ever harder on her hand and she feared she would choke if he thrust himself any deeper. Holding on as best she could, she experimentally sucked on Scott's cockhead as she finally found a way to seal her lips around the mushroomed head. She felt Scott tense up and could see his scrotum actually shrink toward his bent over body and before she realized it, Scott shot a large load of sperm in her mouth and directly into her throat. Startled, she pulled back immediately as she choked and tried to breath, not sure whether she should swallow or spit to clear her air way.

Scott was looking down as Audrey was giving him his first blow job. His vision was blurred and the erotic scene before him shifted in and out of focus as the blood rushed from his head to his throbbing cock. The feeling was indescribable for him, as he had never experienced anything like this in his young adult life. Even humping his pillows after putting silk cases on them to simulate what he thought a woman's vagina might feel like didn't come anywhere near to the reality of this current experience. As she kissed and slid her lips on his steely pole, he felt her teeth delicately slide and scrape along his shaft. Even this felt good though, as her warm, wet mouth and tongue overrode every other sensation in his brain. Suddenly he felt her lips lock down on his shaft and her slobbering tongue rest against the sensitive frenulum under his cock head, and then she began to suck and pull at the same time. That was it; he moaned and without warning began to ejaculate down her throat.

"Oh Honey....OH...OH....Uhhhmmm.....uh...uh....UH!"

He watched as Audrey's eyes grew wide and she pulled her mouth off his spewing member while his sperm leaked from her lips and dribbled down her chin. Not letting go of his shaft, she held it in a vise like grip as he thrust uncontrollably back and forth in a humping motion, shooting sperm in every direction.

"Keep jerking it, baby...please keep jerking....oh God..." he begged with his need to fulfill his orgasm's demands as Audrey held tightly to his shaft.

Audrey recovered and resumed yanking on his throbbing and spurting manhood. As she jerked on him, sperm shot out in a steady torrent. Stream after stream hit her face, chest, and legs. Ducking to hide from the onslaught, Scott shot more in her blond curls. Holding on to his cock as if her life depended on it, Audrey continued to coax load after load from his thrusting tool. Finally, after nearly a dozen volley's, Scott began to wind down even as his cockhead continued to drool his seed from its slit. Slowly it leaked down over her hand and wrist and began to make a steady stream of pearly white fluid that crawled down her forearm.

Looking down once again, Scott watched as Audrey kept her head bent and pulled on his steely hard penis. His cum was all over, mostly on her. Some of it had hit the surrounding floor and landed on the cushioned chair in front of him and was slowly sinking into the worn green fabric. Breathing harshly, Scott watched his cum finally die out as Audrey diligently pumped on his cock. Beginning to feel over-sensitized, he finally released his grip on the chair and reached down and grabbed her sperm covered wrist.

"You can stop, I can't take it anymore honey, I am too sensitive," he whispered as he began to worry about what Audrey was feeling. Looking at her bent and covering up, he started to feel somewhat guilty. Oh Lord, he thought; don't let me have ruined this wonderful adventure. Please.

"Are you okay," he asked worriedly. Audrey had not moved or responded as she just kept her right hand clamped on his cock and her left hand planted on his trembling leg. Scott could see her shaking a little, and his worry raised a notch. "Aud?"

Audrey was still in shock. For the life of her, she should have known what was going to happen as she had witnessed him masturbating to climax only the day before, but she had still been surprised by the suddenness and explosiveness of it all. Moving her tongue around her mouth, she let his sperm that was still lodged in her cheeks and gums dribble from her lips. The pungent smell hit her again more strongly as his cum had painted the back of her throat and the inside of her mouth. Some of it was even in her nose. Taking a deeper breath, she let the taste of him really settle in. Though pungent, it did not completely gross her out. She had tasted worse things, she was sure. Once, her father had brought home caviar from a New Year's Eve party and let the family try it. Now that was bad, she thought. Maybe because it was supposed to be eaten (why she could not say) the contrast of the taste made it worse. Sperm was not food after all, but if she had let him continue to pump it down her throat, she certainly would have been full. With that thought she began to giggle a little. Finally it dawned on her that Scott was saying something, and sounding worried.

Continuing to giggle, mirth bubbled up in her and she openly began to laugh joyously as she raised her sperm soaked head to look at Scott's worried face. "Yes, I am fine, my love, more than fine," she finally replied. Looking at his still hard penis grasped in her hand with his hand clutching her slime covered wrist to hold it still, she asked, "the question is if YOU'RE okay? Did I hurt you in anyway? Did I give you as much pleasure as you gave me? Can I do it better, my stud, my man?" She looked up again at him imploringly.

12