New Adventures of Scarlett Holmes Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stormy pushed her tongue right up inside Emma's hot box as she lay there panting. Scarlett had her tits in her hands and was licking the sweet flesh, keeping direct eye contact with the slim sex kitten's own. Emma moaned in delight as the American buried her pointed tongue right up her dripping slit and hummed softly.

"Too...good."

Emma's face was a picture as the two ravenous and statuesque women licked and sucked on her most sensitive spots. Four roaming hands pawed at her slender frame as one busy tongue slathered around her clit, as hard teeth nibbled on her swollen mound.

"Fuck!"

Scarlett clamped her mouth to Emma's muff and sent shivers of delight through her. Stormy joined in and as she licked vertically along Emma's left outer lip, Scarlett worked on the other. Their lapping tongues became a blur as they slipped and slobbered with deliberately loud noises. Working as a team the two busty blondes licked this way and that, together, separately, in circles, sideswipes, and ardent stabs.

"I'm gonna...cum!"

Emma squirted into Scarlett's face as two hungry tongues now lashed out at her pussy in unison. Her upper thighs, ass, and quim were saturated from the relentless flurry of tongue action down below. Her juices oozed and dribbled out between frantic tongue stabs on her buzzing slit.

"Sweet stuff." Said Stormy to Scarlett who nodded back.

The intense overlapping of flicking tongues gave Emma a most welcome second orgasm as lips, kissed her, mouths sucked her, and darting tongues formed dozens of tiny bubbles on her saturated quim. Her lower body was pushed and shoved with tiny thrusts as her cum was eagerly drunk by the two manic blondes. The slapping of three naked and sweaty bodies cracked the stillness of the air of the darkened bedroom as Scarlett and Stormy pounded little Emma in a lecherous rhythm.

"Up you come."

Scarlett hoisted Emma up under her armpits and down onto her hands and knees. The detective bent over her behind and poked out her tongue to lick back and forth in a line from her upturned anus to that pale strip of flesh known as the perineum. Stormy met her as she swept up from clit to puckered asshole, holding Emma's pert buns in both hands. Both continued to flick and lick the slick trail that had Emma beating the sheet in ecstasy with her balled-up fists.

"Nice ass."

Emma was delirious as one slowed up, urging the other to increase the rate of her lapping, and then vice-versa. Both pressed on Emma with more force and Stormy combined with Scarlett to poke and prod the petite woman's tight starfish that began to yield to the incessant pressure.

"Good girl."

Emma's eyes shot open as her back passage had not one but TWO tongues dipping in and out of her. Her cheeks were parted as wet stabs made her heart pound in her chest. With a loud crack of Stormy's palm across both nates, Emma shrieked as she was tossed over again.

"No fucking way!"

Scarlett and Stormy placed their mouths over the now puffy mound of the exhilarated actress and both exhaled in tandem. Their blissful warm air rendered Emma speechless as her third and final climax tore through the petite woman with a surprising intensity. The big toe on her left foot kicked up as an involuntary trembling overcame her electrified form. Weak and spent, Emma laid still, her eyes half-lidded, and her slender legs splayed. Her medium-sized tits heaved as she sucked in deep breaths of air.

A viscous trail of spit and cum ran down her ass crack, and her pubic region was splattered and glistening. Inside of a minute she was asleep.

"Ah, bless. Let's get her to her own room."

Scarlett lifted the lightweight Emma and made her comfortable in her own bed. Stormy dressed and left, leaving the famous private detective to get some well-earned rest.

x

At two in the afternoon, both Emma and Holmes emerged from their respective rooms. Emma nursed a hangover as she made a pot of black coffee in the kitchen. She looked at Holmes and pouted as she recalled the threesome she had just endured. Scarlett looked like the cat who got the cream as she lit up a Dunhill menthol.

"You look rough. Been up too late?"

"Fuck off!"

"Now, now. No need for gutter language. Tell me straight that you didn't enjoy yourself."

Emma bit her lip and gulped hot coffee.

"I honestly don't remember a thing. I was drunk."

"Really. You don't remember coming three times inside of an hour? Curious."

"I...I did? How, but? Oh, oh, sausage!"

Scarlett buried her face in that day's edition of the Times newspaper and suppressed a giggle as Emma frowned and poked her tongue out at the deplorable smug blonde.

"I say. Listen to this. In the late evening, at a formal party at the German Embassy yesterday, a large number of uncut and uncertified diamonds were stolen under the very noses of the official security guards. It is unclear just how much the haul is worth, but is likely to run into hundreds of thousands of pounds. A small white card was left at the scene of the crime which read 'Compliments of the Domino Lady.' What time did you leave?"

"Midnight. As did all the others. I would have thought an embassy would be impregnable."

"I heartily agree. It points to an inside job without a doubt. Wait one moment. Have you your tablet?"

Emma poured her second cup of the day and pointed to the table. Scarlett spent a few minutes reading the London crimes of the past fortnight and then sat up straight.

"Here. On the fifteenth of the month, the Audi and BMW motor car showrooms were torched and the entire stock of vehicles were destroyed. The resulting loss of monies will run into six figures. One curious footnote was an apparent calling card left by the thief. A small card that read, 'Compliments of the Domino Lady.'"

"So?"

Scarlett unwrapped a fresh pack of cigarettes and looked up at the ceiling.

"I need to think. This will be a ten-pack problem, and I beg that you won't speak for fifty minutes."

"Make it longer. I couldn't care tuppence." Self-satisfied bitch!

Holmes sat smoking, her eyes open but unseeing. Smoke rose to the ceiling, and the only motion was when the detective tapped ash into the tray at her right side. Long minutes passed and so Emma decided to relax and soak in a luxurious bubble bath. As she unwound in the warmth of the soapy tub she nibbled on a couple of pieces of Ferrero Rocher chocolate.

Gosh. Did I really cum three times in an hour? Everything about her journey home after the party and later was a complete blank, thanks to one too many glasses of champagne. Am I becoming a lesbian? Surely not, she speculated. After all, her boyfriend satisfied her totally in bed. As she enjoyed her soak and reflected, she heard the bathroom door open as Scarlett burst in.

"Eureka!"

"Holmes! I'm in the bath!"

"I don't mind. I have solved the case."

As Emma hid under the suds and splashed water onto the floor tiles Scarlett continued excitedly.

"There's a case?"

"Very much so. I've come across this over a hundred years ago. There is a thing known as Teutophobia. A person with anti-German sentiments. I believe that there is someone at large targeting things associated with Germany. First, the auto showrooms, and then the Embassy diamond raid. I am confident I know the next target."

"And what might that be?"

"I am astonished at how the sport of football has become so popular among the masses. And even more astonished at the outrageous salaries these men get for kicking a lump of leather back and forth."

"Oh, I don't know. I quite like the Spurs player, Harry Kane. Nice legs."

Scarlett waved her hand in dismissal.

"Nonsense. Anyway, Tottenham Hotspur is entertaining the German champions, Bayern Munich, in the European Championship tomorrow night in North London. My belief is that our suspect is going to loot the German players for their personal effects. Expensive watches, diamond and gold rings, and the like. Quite a pretty haul I calculate. You have connections. Can you get us two tickets for the game?"

"Shouldn't be a problem."

"Excellent! How exciting. The game is..."

"Afoot. Yeah, yeah, yeah."

x

Two hours before kick-off at 7.45 Scarlett took the railway train from Liverpool Street station to White Hart Lane. There she joined the thousands of other supporters gathering for the big game. Emma had told her she would meet her at the Park Lane end of the stadium as she was intending to test out her new purchase, her Honda 500 motorcycle with the six speeds and 471cc displacement. A perfect beginner bike for new female riders.

"Oh my goodness!"

When Scarlett saw Emma dismount she nearly creamed herself at the erotic sight of the desirable actress in black leathers. With her hair pinned back in a loose chignon, she looked good enough to eat in her biker jacket that finished at waist level. So many zips! Two full-length zipper cuffs, a zip-up pocket at her left breast, and two at the front, one inside and one bigger outer. A closet leather freak's wet dream!

"It's pretty hot in this."

Declared Emma as she opened the jacket to reveal her lace crop top beneath that barely covered her mouth-watering tits. Last, but not least, were her skinny leather pants that clung to her slender pins like a second skin.

"Shall we go in?"

For once, Scarlett was speechless and just nodded as her throat dried from the utterly beguiling sight of her companion. Emma squeaked as she and Scarlett made their way to their seats and awaited the start of the game.

"Once the game starts, we shall make our way to the team dressing rooms and wait."

"You really think the Domino Lady is going to show?"

"100 % certain, my dear Emma. And this time she shall have a surprise. Us."

After twenty minutes of play, with the game tied at 1-1, the ladies made their way down the stairs to the player's area. At that precise moment, they saw their prey.

"I don't believe it! It's her!"

Emma pointed at a tall female in a slinky floor-length evening dress of white satin, Her blonde waves fell to her bare shoulders as she turned to Emma and Holmes. The backless gown was now shown to have a racy plunging neckline that revealed an ample bosom. The woman looked the epitome of the classic sex kitten that she was. She planted her left leg forward to display her thigh through the big slit up that side of the form-fitting outfit. But it was the black velvet domino mask hiding her features that made Scarlett furrow her brow.

"Look out!"

Domino reached down to the garter around her thigh and produced a.22 caliber automatic which she pointed directly at Scarlett's midriff. The tense moment was broken by the uniformed security guard at the other end of the corridor.

"Hey! You're not allowed back here."

Just then all four were distracted by a colossal roar from the spectators as presumably somebody scored a goal. All three women took the opportunity to scoot, leaving the guard scratching his head in confusion.

"Quick. That way." Cried, Holmes.

Outside, in the cool night air, the Domino Lady hiked up her dress and kicked the starter on her Yamaha motorbike.

"She's got a cycle! Quick, hop on the back."

"What? On this?"

Emma was already seated on her own ride and was putting on her helmet as she patted the tight space behind her back.

"Here."

"Don't I even get a crash helmet?" Asked Holmes anxiously.

"Sorry. Next time, eh?"

Scarlett lifted her left leg and straddled the seat. She grabbed Emma about her waist tightly and felt her bottom press into her front. The warmth and close contact instantly gave Scarlett indecent thoughts and she humped back with her thighs provocatively. Emma revved the motor and took off in pursuit of the blonde at fifty miles per hour. Scarlett was scared yet oddly thrilled by the huge beast of a machine she was sat astride. The rumble and whine of the engine vibrated through her lower body like nothing she had ever encountered.

"Saints alive!"

In the dark of night, with only the lights of roadside shops and street lamps, Emma swerved this way as she twisted the throttle and reached a cool sixty mph. Scarlett's knuckles turned white as she held Emma to her trembling body. Domino Lady ran a red light and Scarlett felt her heart in her mouth as she knew what was coming next.

"Hold on, Holmes!" Yelled Emma as she raced the stop light and dodged other vehicles coming from all directions.

Scarlett saw her reflection in the right side mirror and gulped at the sorry sight of her back-swept hair. The smell of rubber and oil assailed her nostrils and for a split second, she considered throwing up. The roar of the engine was deafening as Emma kept up with the woman in white, speeding through the expanse of evening traffic as if she had been riding for years. She spun once but quickly recovered control, albeit hitting a couple of litter bins by the pavement and spilling the contents.

"Can you believe this is only my second ride?" Yelled a proud Emma.

"Yes! I bloody well can!" Screamed a petrified Homes in reply.

The speedometer read seventy as Emma pushed the cycle to its limits. Then she cheered as she saw the brake lights on Domino Lady's motorbike. The suspect stopped and Emma gunned her engine, popped the front wheel on the two-inch paving stone and she and Holmes flipped up onto the sidewalk.

"We made it," panted Emma as she took off her helmet and placed it on the handlebars of her bike. "You alright? You look a little pale."

"I feel a bit dizzy. Where did she go?"

As Scarlett stood on wobbly legs and brushed her dusty derriere, Emma pointed to a two-bedroom block of flats situated by a quiet turning. They hurried up the communal entrance and took the stairs to the first floor.

"There she goes!"

The woman in white ducked into a door and as she attempted to close it, was forcefully pushed back inside by a bold-acting Emma Watson.

"Goddamn bitch!" Yelled the blonde in an American accent.

"Have a care, Watson!"

Scarlett joined the other two as Domino Lady trained her pistol on the women.

"So, we meet again, Stephanie Daniels."

"Her?" Said Emma as the woman in white removed her mask. "But, didn't we? You know."

"Indeed. Meet Miss Daniels, Emma. Late of Louisiana, grand-daughter of one Earl Daniels, once US secretary to the Ambassador in London during the Second World War. Tragically killed by one of those experimental German V rockets in 1945. His mistress of the time was the original Domino Lady, one Ellen Patrick who, in her mask and white gown, stole from the rich to donate her ill-gotten profits to charity. After deducting her cut, naturally."

"Go on, clever clogs," scowled the busty blonde.

"Vowing her revenge, Miss Daniels has relocated to England to carry out her twisted form of vengeance against the German community. Blaming the entire race for her father's death. In a bizarre homage to Ellen, she has resumed the masked persona of Domino Lady to wreak her revenge on her imagined adversaries. How am I doing?"

"As wrong as it is possible, Holmes. You have done precisely what I intended. For the real truth of the matter is I have lured you here because it is from YOU, I seek retribution, You, Scarlett Holmes. Once the bitter nemesis of Professor James Moriarty, he who perished in the Falls of Reichenbach. Killed by YOU!"

"Holmes?"

Scarlett turned to Emma as she felt a sudden gut feeling.

"Who was Moriarty?"

"The Napoleon of crime. A mathematical genius, gifted schemer, and organiser of half the crimes that were committed in London during the 1880s. A ruthless and evil criminal mind never known before. And never known since. I wish him good riddance."

"And I, am his descendant. His great-granddaughter, Jane Moriarty."

"Good lord! I have blundered terribly."

As Scarlett and Emma silently digested the declaration, Domino Lady acted and plunged two syringes of knock-out serum into the shocked women's necks. As they both fell to the floor in a heap, Jane looked at the unconscious pair and reached behind her back to unzip her own drum-tight gown. The bombshell wriggled out of the slinky confines and her twin mountains spilled out, large and pendulous. Her plump vulva nestled luxuriantly between her alluring upper thighs, a wisp of fine pubes just atop.

"Now, the fun begins."

x

Jane Moriarty had not been born evil, although she had pondered the fact that her habitual liking for wearing fetish clothing and enjoying certain aspects of bondage sex may have something to do with her malevolent great-grandfather. She had thoroughly enjoyed being the Domino Lady for a while, a persona she had used to lure her nemesis to her eventual fate.

"Scarlett Holmes."

As she got herself ready she wondered if the information in Professor James Moriarty's genes had determined how she thought and acted. Ever since she was little her grandmother had told her how similar she was to the long-dead math professor turned master criminal. His genius was only surpassed by his arch-enemy, famous detective Scarlett Holmes. And it was she who had done him in during a fight to the death in the year 1891.

"Bitch!"

The more Jane heard about Holmes, the more her rage burned in her blood. If only there had been some way to make Holmes pay for that one deed, some way to make her, and all her friends suffer in sweet revenge for the demise of one of the world's greatest organisers of international crime.

Then, the miracle happened. In some strange quirk of fate, it seemed that Scarlett Holmes had not perished in the fatal struggle at the Reichenbach Falls, but had reappeared in the present time. The excessively twee actress known as Emma Watson had given her a roof over her head, and even accompanied Holmes in her relaunched career in solving the oddest of crimes. Jane considered the sugar-sweet Watson with contempt, and would seriously love her to feel her wrath. Yes, both hated women would pay for that one grave mistake by Holmes and in the process, Jane would have some quality kinky sex as a bonus.

x

Jane smiled to herself and glanced at her reflection in her bedroom mirror. The statuesque honey blonde always looked her best in leather, and on this momentous occasion, she had chosen well. The tight red and black corset molded itself around her waist, drawing it into breathtaking proportions, and then sitting snugly at the top of her wide hips. The panels of black leather set off the blood red in a pleasing way. Jane had foregone any type of bra but her pendulous breasts were adequately buoyed up as they rested on the top of her garment. Her thick black choker about her neck complemented her long and lustrous hair that hung in loose waves past her shoulders, and her already sultry eyes looked even more dramatic with the applied heavy shadow.

"Let's get to work."

As the vibrant Jane walked down the stairs of her house to the basement, her unbelievably enormous tits jiggled with her steps. She had chosen her most highly polished pair of skyscraper-heeled shoes, and she took her time descending to her secret lair. The cool basement was fairly dark until she flicked a switch to illuminate the scene of the wakening captives. She felt a wicked hot flash in her loins as she focused her eyes on Holmes and Watson.

"You sick excuse of a woman, what is the meaning of this!"

Scarlett attempted to twist her head around to address the strutting Moriarty who flounced past them in her semi-naked form. She and Emma were trussed up naked on a three-seat sofa and made to face each other. Scarlett on top, and Emma beneath her curvy body. Bright red cords had been drawn around their necks and then carefully wound about their arms at the elbows and wrists. From there the tightly knotted cords crossed their backs and finished at the backs of their knees, rendering both wriggling heroines helpless and most decidedly vulnerable.