New Adventures with Catherine Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who said we made love?"

"I know you buster. Now fuck me."

"Catherine, I believe that is what we are already doing."

"I'm ready for hard and fast. I'm so horny and I want to meet Denise."

This is the last comment I let Catherine make. I release her from my arms and push her back onto the soft fluffy rug. My cock slips from within her folds as I move over her reclining body. I lower my mouth to hers and slip my tongue between her lips. Catherine sucks on my tongue as she holds my head in place.

I whisper, "Prepare yourself for hard and fast."

Catherine pushes my head lower. My lips travel down her neck as I plant soft kisses along her collarbone. I move lower, kissing and licking the swell of her breasts. I move my lips back and forth between the right and left. I push her tits together and lick along her deep cleavage. My tongue runs tiny circles around her dark red aureole before I lick each one. I lap up her left breast several times and then latch onto her erect nipple. I grip the large nub between my lips and suck hard. I move over to her right breast and do the same.

Catherine pulls my head tight against her massive mound and I graze her nipple with my teeth. I gently nip the tender flesh sending shock waves through her body. Catherine knows I love her huge tits and I lavish my love on both. After several minutes, she pushes my head further south. I intend to eat her pussy until she unleashes a massive climax. One she won't forget for a long time.

On my way down to her lovely, furry triangle, I stop and plant kisses all around her belly button. She squirms a bit as I tickle her midriff with my tongue and lips. I move from her left hip to her right. I feel pressure on my head pushing me lower to that special place between her thighs. On my way down, I grab the green lace panties and slide them down. Catherine lifts her ass to assist my effort.

I love how her crotchless panties frame her pussy, but I need them out of the way as I plan my attack. I focus my attention on her love triangle. I need a close up of her pussy. She looks as good as the first time I ate her pussy in her spa. One thing is different. When I first met Catherine, she had a neatly trimmed triangle of light brown hair covering her mons. Her outer lips were shaved clean and very puffy. Now her outer lips are super smooth, they glisten. Her neatly trimmed triangle is now very full, curly and soft. I love her new look.

I look up at Catherine, "I love your change down here."

"I thought you might. I stopped shaving and now I have my lips waxed every couple of weeks. They are so smooth and no more stubble. My triangle is a little narrower, but I'm letting my hair grow out. I love to run my fingers through the curls. Don't laugh, but I've been masturbating almost every day."

I smile, "You won't be doing that tonight."

Catherine's dark red inner labia hang down about a half inch from within her slit and are waiting for my lips. I lick her inner lips from bottom to top. It's my first taste of her sweet essence in more than a month. I place my hand between her thighs forcing her to spread her legs. Her inner labia open and I stick my tongue right into the center of her sex. I lick up and down her pussy tasting her juices. I lick all around her thighs and suck her red flesh between my lips. Catherine places her hand behind my head and pulls me tight against her cunt. I use my tongue to drill deep into her core and then slide up to find her clitoris.

"I adore your tongue. Keep licking my clit."

I listen to her wishes and concentrate on Catherine's clit to help her climb to her orgasm. I use my fingers to spread her inner flesh and reveal her magic bud. My face presses into her plush curls as my tongue licks her clit. The soft hair tickles my nose. I lick her juices from the bottom of her slit all the way up and suck on her labia flaps. She is so wet.

Catherine's thighs begin to quiver. It's a sign that her climax is near. I pursue my target with greater urgency. I move my hands around to her toned ass cheeks and pull her pussy tight against my face. I suck her pink pearl between my lips and maintain a constant suction, drawing her clitoris from beneath its hood. Catherine bucks her hips as I continue to stimulate her clit. My tongue flicks it back and forth until she screams out in orgasm.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes! My god, my clit is on fire."

I hold my head tight against her pussy and attack her clit even more, which sends her into a higher state of bliss. Her legs thrash about. I move my hands up to her breasts and squeeze her fleshy orbs. I rub my fingers around her deep red aureole and pinch her nipples. I pull her nipples, adding just a slight bit of pain to her pleasure. Catherine grabs my hands and presses them to her tits. Her climax consumes her entire body.

"Yes Rob, yes. Eat my cunt. Squeeze my tits. Ravish me. I'm cumming, I'm cumming. Feels so good. I'm on fire."

I love the way I can make her react. Such a wonderful climax. Catherine's legs go limp as she slowly comes back down from her incredible high and relaxes her legs. I release my hold on her breasts and pull up from her wet womanhood. Her labia and thighs glisten with her lady cum. Her legs are spread wide, her smooth outer lips are pink and her curly pubes are matted with juice. That was one heck of an eruption. I move back down to lick her thighs and puffy outer lips. I love her nectar; her sweet juices.

Catherine regains normal breathing. She looks down to me and beckons me to move up. Reluctantly, I leave her pussy and glide my body up along her form. We come face to face and kiss. Catherine licks my lips and chin, cleaning her cum from my skin. We lock our mouths together and our tongues dance. She continues to breathe deep.

"I promised you hard and fast."

"Oh my god Rob, that was hard and fast, my pussy is still throbbing. I need you to fuck me now Rob, I need your cock."

Right now all I want is to do is fuck Catherine hard and fast, just like I ate her pussy. She wants it as well. I lie on top of Catherine with my hands supporting my weight. My cock has been hard all this time and I am all too ready to slide into Catherine's love cavern. She grabs my shaft and lines up the tip of my cock with her open gash. I push forward. I slide into a wet and warm tunnel of flesh as I hover over Catherine. Our hips meld together; her full bush feels soft as I am deep into her cunt.

"Fuck me, Rob. Make love to me like you did at Avila Beach."

Catherine and I stare into each other's eyes; the soft glow of the fire illuminates our faces. She wraps her legs around my thighs forcing me deeper into her center. I feel my glans push up against her cervix as I bottom out in her pussy. Our lips meet in a passionate connection. Our tongues move back and forth, from her mouth to mine.

"So deep, so deep. Slide that wonderful cock into me."

I lift my hips, pulling my cock up from within Catherine's sheath and push in again. Her inner flesh grips me. I pull up until only my tip remains within her folds. Catherine draws me back in as her legs shift up and wrap around my waist. She has a tight lock on me. I maintain a steady rhythm of moving up and down, sliding within her moist slit. I grunt each time I push deep inside. I feel my climax begin to build. I want to give her a second orgasm before I unleash my cum. I pick up the pace and thrust harder and faster. Catherine sucks in air every time I push hard and press her ass into the rug.

"Keep fucking Rob, I'm going to cum again."

I move my hips faster, drilling deep into Catherine. She squeezes her pussy and grips my shaft. Every thought is concentrated on my cock and her cunt. I push my seven inches deeper. I feel my seed rising from my balls as I get ready to fill Catherine's pussy with cum.

She looks me in the eye, "Keep pushing, I'm almost there. Let's come together, baby. Fill me with your cum. Fill me baby."

I want us to climax together as I mash my lips against hers. My hips pound into hers, our sex grinds together. I feel Catherine's body shudder underneath me as she is overcome with her second orgasm. Her inner flesh vibrates and pulses against my shaft. Her pussy milks my cock and begs for my cum. I thrust once more and hold myself against her as I ejaculate several ropes of jizz deep inside Catherine.

She unlocks her legs and pushes up against me as her orgasm continues to overwhelm her at the same time. Oh my god, we're coming together. I continue to bang away creating sloppy noises with each push. My hot cum coats my shaft and floods her inner core.

Catherine locks her legs around me once more and holds me tight against her body. Sweat covers our bodies. We kiss some more as we enjoy our shared orgasm. I feel her squeeze my cock and I flex back. I'm still erect and I don't want to pull out. Catherine senses it too and squeezes her pussy muscles to hold me in place. I lay on top of her supported by my arms so I don't crush her. I feel her hard nipples graze my chest as we enjoy the moment.

"Jeeez Rob, where did that come from? That was amazing. You're still hard, I feel your cock throb."

I must wait for my breathing to calm down before I can answer.

"That was all you Catherine. You have a magic pussy, so tight, so wet."

I roll her to the side, so I can rest. We stay locked together as we kiss. She kisses my lips, my cheek, my eyes, and my forehead. I return the favour and kiss her cheeks, her neck and her shoulder. I grind my cock into her pussy. We keep the moment going.

I whisper, "Cath, I think we need to make up for lost time. How about we head over to Sequoia National Park on Saturday and spend the entire week hiking and making love? I know you'll love the trailer, it's nice and cosy for two. And who knows what might come up when we're out in the wilderness."

"Yes, sounds wonderful. I've got my hiking boots and trekking pole ready to go. But you must promise me incredible orgasms just like tonight, whenever I demand them."

"I think that can be arranged."

"But first, what do say to a shower and a little sleep, you've worn me out with two orgasms."

12