New Adventures with Catherine Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I go with you?"

"I don't think they allow an audience while they work."

Catherine and I keep up the banter as we get closer to the RV Park just outside the Sequoia entrance. This is home for the next week. All the talk about Literotica and pussy waxing has us both revved up. Catherine's nipples are on high beam and press against her sweatshirt. I'm sure she is wearing the same green lace lingerie from Thursday. I intend to find out as soon as we get the trailer set up.

Finally, after turning on to Highway 198 and three and one-half hours on the road, we pull into the Sequoia RV Ranch in Three Rivers. Catherine and I walk into the park office to pay our fee and get our site location. We're in space #46 towards the back of the park. It's a pull-through site in a quiet area. I'll drive right into the space and park the trailer with no hassle.

Within thirty minutes the rig is levelled and secure. The tires are blocked, the water and electrical connections are complete. Catherine and I are ready to relax and enjoy the great outdoors. The first order of business is lunch, the second order is getting Catherine naked.

Lunch is a simple affair of sandwiches, chips and fruit. I make the sandwiches and pull bananas and grapes out of the refrigerator. Catherine unpacks her suitcase and stores her clothes in the closet. We sit outside at the camp table and enjoy the cooler weather. I'm not sure if it's the weather or the anticipation of sex, but Catherine's nipples seem to be more evident than usual, and that is saying a lot.

"Thank you for making lunch Rob, this hits the spot. We are going to need all this nourishment to get us through the afternoon."

"What do you mean Catherine?"

She doesn't answer, instead, she grabs her banana and licks the length. Then she begins a slow, sensual peeling of the fruit. She throws the peel over her shoulder, opens her mouth and slides the banana as far as she can down her throat. She takes a good three inches into her mouth and pulls it back out.

"I've been practicing my technique just for you."

Catherine slides the banana back down her throat. This time she can swallow four inches before withdrawing the fruit from her mouth. Just before she pulls the banana all the way out, she bites down hard on the last inch. She chews the piece slowly and deliberately making sure I get her point. I definitely get her point.

Catherine remarks, "So, are you ready to show a girl a happy ending?"

I couldn't be readier. I suggest we go inside and lay on the bed together. I want to relax after the long drive and use all afternoon to make love. We'll have plenty of time to explore and hike in the park over the next several days.

Catherine joins me on the bed and we cuddle. We're in no hurry to fuck after being in the truck for over three hours. She stretches out and presses her lithe body against mine.

"Wow, this bed is super comfy. I just melt into it."

I remark, "Your laying on a three-inch memory foam pad covering a soft mattress."

"It feels divine. I wonder how many lucky ladies have had the opportunity to experience this?"

"Hey, only one today and she is here right next to me. Why do you always bust my chops?"

"Because it's fun and I like to hear all about your escapades. Let's see, I know about Julie. You told me all about camping in Santa Margarita. I bet Denise had her legs spread here. Oh yeah, what about your cute little teacher gal up in Oregon. You know Missy Long Nipples."

Catherine bursts out laughing. There's not much I can do but lay there and take her kidding. I reach over and massage one of her lovely boobs, hidden under her sweatshirt. I try to get her mind focused on the present. I move my hand over to her other breast and squeeze the cloth-covered mound. This helps the situation as Catherine immediately lowers her hand to my cock and rubs my shaft a few times to get my juices flowing.

She whispers, "I think it's time to lose your shorts."

I couldn't agree more. The quicker I can get her bare hand on my bare cock, the happier I'll be. Catherine unbuckles my belt as I unclasp my cargo shorts. I wiggle my ass and shimmy them down my legs. My cock springs to life and she wraps her hand my shaft. I go from semi-erect to a stiff seven inches in seconds.

"Mm, I love feeling you get hard in my grasp. I see you are commando today. Is that because you knew I would have my hand in your pants as soon as we got settled?"

"That is the scenario I was hoping for. Looks like I have got you pegged."

"No, I think I have the peg. A nice thick seven-inch peg."

"Why don't you take off that sweatshirt and show me what you have underneath."

"You know darn well what I have under it. You've been ogling my boobs since the first day you laid eyes on them."

Catherine releases her grip on my shaft and sits upright. She lifts her Cal Poly Mom sweatshirt up and over her head, releasing her magnificent Double-D's. I see that she is wearing the same green lace Demi-bra from Thursday. Her huge tits sit high on the cups with her crimson nipples poking out the top. I can tell she is turned on as much as I am, by her thumb-size and very erect nipples. Catherine lays back down and grabs my cock again.

"I figured you would want to see my fancy lace lingerie one more time. But today I keep them on while I fuck your brains out."

As she says this, Catherine begins stroking the full length of my cock. I massage her exposed tits, squeezing and moulding the firm flesh. I move from her left breast to her right and back again. I pinch her erect nipples for emphasis. We spend the next twenty minutes just stroking and kissing as we enjoy the peaceful quiet of the campground. I move my hand down to her pussy and feel the damp material of her yoga pants.

"You're wearing your crotchless panties, aren't you? Your juices are soaking through your tights. It's time to take those off."

Catherine raises her ass, grabs the elastic waist band of her pants and slides them down past her thighs. I pull them completely off her legs and raise the fabric to my nose. I inhale her womanly scent. My cock throbs in her hands. Her pussy is so wet and I want to be inside of her.

"I need to be inside of you, now. My cock needs your pussy."

Catherine sits up and straddles my hips. Her pussy traps my shaft as she grinds down on my cock. Her green lace panties look so inviting as they frame her cunt. Her soft triangle of hair is clearly visible. I reach up and palm her tits as she slides back and forth over my rod. Her juices lubricate my shaft and prepares me for penetration.

Catherine lifts, grabs my shaft and centers the tip along her pink labia. With a gentle movement I slide right in. Her hot flesh surrounds my cock. Catherine presses her hips into mine and completely engulfs my shaft. Pussy juice drips down onto my balls. I continue to hold her boobs as she lifts and slides down. Her pussy grips me like a vice. Catherine maintains a constant rhythm, fucking me just like she promised. My climax begins to build. Every nerve ending is focused on my cock. I feel her cervix touch my glans every time she drops down.

"You feel so good, Cath. Fuck me. I want to cum deep inside your pussy. I want to fill you with my jizz."

"Yes Rob, your big cock fills me up. You feel good too."

Catherine bends down and mashes her mouth against mine. She increases the speed of her thrusts while her tongue invades my mouth. My ass is driven into the soft memory foam. She straightens up and places her hands on my chest for balance. Catherine's hips are a blur as our bodies slap together creating a loud noise that fills the inside of the trailer.

My cock pistons in and out. I split her pink labia as her pussy cream covers my shaft. I can't hold off any longer. My climax surges through my body and I release multiple ropes of cum deep inside Catherine. Each time she rocks back on my stiff cock another spurt of jizz enters her pussy. Catherine's orgasm is not far behind. I feel her thighs quiver even as I lift my hips up and push my shaft deeper into her womanhood.

"I'm cummmming, I'm cummmming, Cath. Can you feel my hot seed in your pussy?"

"Gawd yes, I feel your cum. I'm right with you. My clit is throbbing, it feels so good. Make me cum, lover, make me cum. Oh yes."

I take over the lead and pump my cock into her cunt as Catherine leans on me. I feel her entire body shake with her orgasm. I feel her inner core convulse around my shaft and her rock-hard nipples burn into my chest. My arms wrap around her; I hold her tight against my body allowing her to ride through this climax. In a moment's time we are both totally spent. Catherine collapses on me as she struggles to catch her breath.

"Rob, I'll never get tired of this feeling. It's perfect when we cum at the same time. Hold me tight, don't move."

I have no intention of leaving this beautiful lady. I can't because she has me pinned against the mattress. My cock softens and slips out of her pussy. I feel our combined juices drip from within her labia and onto my thighs. We might need another shower before dinner. For the time being we lay together contentedly and doze.

Thirty minutes pass before I begin to stir. I open my eyes. Catherine is still resting comfortably on top. I turn on my side and Catherine rolls off me, our bodies stay moulded together. My arm cradles her head and I kiss her softly. Her eyes flutter open.

"Oh, hey lover. I feel so good. I think I've been thoroughly fucked."

"Yeah that was pretty incredible Cath. You are a tigress."

12