New Adventures with Catherine Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Catherine looks over to me with an evil eye. I just shrug my shoulders. So, it was a little white lie, it was worth it to get twenty minutes of eye candy.

Catherine clears her throat, "I'm so glad he could help. He has told me so many stories about being out on the road. Sometimes I wonder if there is any truth to them."

Again, Catherine glares at me and I just take it in stride. I try to change the direction of the conversation.

"So, ladies, how is the r-pod? Is it stable enough? I hope I did a good job with the stabiliser bars and wheel chalks. I don't think it will roll away anytime soon."

I look over to Catherine and smirk. Olivia says that it is perfect and she hasn't felt any movement at all. I definitely saw movement earlier.

I ask the ladies, "What are your plans for tomorrow?"

"Olivia and I plan to do a lot of hiking and explore the park. I want to see The General Sherman Tree. It's supposed to be the largest tree in the world. I really love big things."

I think to myself, yeah big things, like Olivia's giant tits. I remain quiet with a smile on my face.

Olivia adds, "I'd like to hike the Sugar Pine Trail. It's just over a four-mile loop, but it's supposed to be less travelled and offers a lot of wildlife. You two should consider it."

Catherine responds, "That sounds gorgeous, I'd like to try hiking there. Rob and I belong to a walking club in Pismo Beach, so we're in pretty decent shape for a couple of old folks."

Abigail chirps in, "Walking club? Really? That's so funny, because Olivia and I joined a club last year in Visalia. We go on weekly walks around town and have never felt better. Our club is a member of the American Volkssport Association, the AVA."

"Yep, ours too, the AVA. Well we must be kindred spirits, walking and camping."

We enjoy the warmth of the campfire for another hour, talking about hiking in the Sequoias and the RV Park. I stoke the fire a couple of times to keep the flames going. We learn that Olivia and Abigail have known each other since their teens and do everything together. They even bought the trailer together and look forward to traveling all around California.

Catherine has been imbibing on the brandy all night and I want one more session with her tonight. Drinking gets her either horny or sleepy. I prefer horny. I let the campfire die down to embers and suggest that we call it a night.

"Ladies, it's been a very nice evening, but I need rest to get ready for some hiking tomorrow and I think Catherine is ready to call it a night too. I hope you have a good time in the park. We'll have to meet up tomorrow afternoon and compare notes."

We all agree to call it a night. Abigail says she will sleep like a baby tonight. I wonder why, perhaps she enjoyed a nice orgasm this afternoon. There are hugs all around before Olivia and Abigail gather their chairs and head back to their r-pod.

Olivia hugs me tight, squeezing her massive boobs into my chest. She whispers, "Thank you again for getting us settled. Catherine looks like she is ready for bed. Don't do anything I wouldn't do."

I make sure our fire is completely out and throw a little sand on the embers for good measure. I take Catherine by the hand and lead her back into the trailer. She takes one last swig of brandy before putting the bottle on the counter and grabbing me around the waist.

"So, lover, I saw you hug our neighbour, what did she say to you?"

"She said I should fuck your brains out."

"Oooh, I like that. I'm a little bit drunk, but a lot hornier. Can we have one more night cap?"

I assure her that it is my intention to fuck her brains out and suggest I take her from behind while she bends over the bed. Her eyes light up and I plant a hard kiss on her lips. Our tongues play together and I move my hands up to her tits. I rub and squeeze her mounds.

"It's time we get rid of your top."

Catherine lets go of my waist and holds her hands in the air. I grab the hem of her sweatshirt and lift it over her head. We kiss again. I grab the hem of her long sleeve shirt and pull it over her head. We kiss again. I grab the hem of her undershirt and pull it over her head. We kiss again.

"My Gawd Catherine, how many layers are you wearing?"

She slurs, "Well it is cold out there."

I grab the hem of her Demi top and pull it over her head. Finally, her Double-D's are released to my view. I palm her breasts and lift them up for inspection. Catherine's red nipples are erect.

"Suck on my nipples Rob, they are so sensitive."

I do as I am told and bend my head down to her glorious globes. I hold them in my hands and wrap my lips around Catherine's left nipple. I suckle for several minutes before moving to her right breast. I gently bite her right nipple. She moans. I lick each nipple several times before moving Catherine over to the bed. My cock swells with anticipation.

I ask Catherine to unbuckle her pants and then nudge her to bend over the bed. I kneel behind her and remove her pants and panties in one motion. She spreads her legs. Her waxed outer lips are looking right back at me. They are pink and puffy, flush with her arousal. Catherine's dark red inner labia stick out one-half inch from within her puffy folds. I love sucking them between my lips. I grab her ass cheeks and spread them. Her tight little sphincter reveals itself and her inner labia opens like a flower.

I press my lips against her pussy and lick her slit from bottom to top. She moans again. I use the flat of my tongue to lap each side of her puffy outer lips before licking her slit one more time. Her juices are starting to form inside her core. I stick my tongue deep within her recess and taste her nectar. I suck on her inner labia flaps, savoring more pussy juice each time and preparing her for my cock.

"Gawd Rob, my pussy is on fire, I need your cock now. I'm dripping with cum."

I'm ready to fuck my dear Catherine. Her cunt is dripping and flared open. I stand up and quickly drop my pants. My cock snaps to attention; all throbbing seven inches. My glans is purple with desire; my balls hang low. I stroke my length several times squeezing the hard shaft. I grab Catherine's ass cheeks again and spread them wide. With one step forward, I press the tip of my cock into her swollen hole. With a second step, I push my entire length deep into her pussy and bottom out. My hips press into her fleshy, mature buns. Catherine grunts.

"Geez, your cock is so big. You fill me up, my pussy is so full. Rob, pound my cunt, I want it hard."

I wonder if that's the alcohol talking? She is not always that vocal, at least not at first.

"I hear you Catherine. I'm going to fuck you hard and deep."

I hear a muffled response as she grabs a pillow and buries her face. She bends further and braces her legs for my onslaught. I think back to Olivia's words... don't do anything I wouldn't do. I imagine her standing here with a strap-on pounding Catherine from behind. Her huge breasts swinging back and forth. I imagine me standing behind her and fucking her at the same time and playing with her tits. My imagination fuels my cock and I begin to move in and out of Catherine.

"Hold on Cath, I'm going into overdrive."

I plant my feet firmly on the floor, grab her wide hips and push deep into her folds. Her hot, wet gash surrounds my pole that throbs endlessly. I push and pull back with fast movements. Each time I push hard, I grind my cock deep into her pussy and flatten Catherine against the mattress. I hear her gasp in the pillow each time.

After several minutes of hard sex, I can't believe I haven't cum yet. Perhaps the brandy has dulled my sensitivity. Regardless I enjoy the prolonged session. I shift course and pull out completely. My shaft shines with her juices. I rub the tip of my cock though the crevice of her ass and over her little starfish. I lean into Catherine and my shaft parts her fleshy butt. I slide my cock back and forth, stimulating her anal ring. I think about pressing my cock deep into her backside passage, but hesitate. I want Catherine to be prepared before I take her anal cherry.

Instead, I slide back into her wet inner labia which accepts my seven inches. I push into her as she pushes back into me. I slide all the way to the hilt, buried deep inside. Her generous ass cushions my groin, my balls press into her puffy outer lips. I hold steady and enjoy the moment. I savour the experience.

I pull back from Catherine, slowly withdrawing from her folds. I pull all the way out again and run my shaft along her anal crease a few times before plunging back into her pussy. I enjoy teasing her backdoor.

Catherine grunts as I fill her pussy again. I begin a slow rhythm of in and out movements as I slide my index finger around her anal opening; I love feeling the tight muscle.

She lifts her head from the pillow, "Keep rubbing my ass, your fingers feel so good on my rim."

I rub my thumb back and forth over her starfish as I fuck her cunt from behind. She murmurs something incoherently. I ask her to repeat herself.

Catherine looks back at me through half closed glassy eyes, "I said push your finger in, I want your finger deep in my ass. Do it."

I slide my index finger against the tight rim and push hard into her anal passage. My finger slides past her ring and I bury it deep in her backdoor. Catherine flexes her ass and traps my finger. Her fleshy ass cheeks surround my hand. I resume pumping my cock in and out of her inner labia and can feel the shaft through the thin membrane separating her love holes. I rotate my finger in her backside, twisting and pulling as my cock lunges in and out at a steady pace. Catherine's anal ring loosens as she gets used to the pressure.

She grunts over and over, "Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes"

The double stimulation drives us both closer to orgasm. Her girl juices lubricate my cock and her labia; they drip down her thighs. My cock easily slides within her tight folds. I leave my finger buried deep in her backdoor as I increase my thrusts. Catherine grips the bed sheets and buries her face in the pillow as her climax sweeps over her body.

Her legs shake and her upper torso spasms. I hold her in place with one hand on her hip and my finger buried in her asshole. She rides out another orgasm bent over in her favourite position. Once she settles down, I remove my finger from her butt and grab her hips with both hands. It's time for me to blast a load of cum into her sweet pussy.

Catherine lays on the bed, totally spent. Her legs are jelly. I rely on the firm mattress to keep her upright and her gash lined up with my shaft. The sensitivity returns to my glans as I dominate her prone body with fierce thrusts. I hold her hips tight and pound her pussy for all I'm worth. I feel my cock throb as my balls tighten; a sure sign of my impending orgasm.

I move faster, my balls slap her outer lips with each push. I race to my climax with silent determination. Catherine wouldn't hear anything I have to say anyway. The booze and her orgasm has her La La land. I push, I pull, I build. And finally, I explode. Rope after rope of semen travels the length of my shaft and splashes deep into Catherine.

I push once more and collapse on top of Catherine. I feel my cock pulsate as the last of my jizz dribbles out. I take several short and fast breaths before lifting my body off Catherine. She lies motionless when I withdraw my soft cock covered in cum. I head to the bathroom to clean the fluids from my shaft, balls and thighs. I must say, I think I fucked her brains out.

I grab a wash cloth and clean up. When I'm finished I head back to bed, intent on cleaning Catherine's body. I return to find Catherine snug in bed under the covers and quietly snoring. I slip into bed and snuggle up to her. Before long I join her in slumber land.

I wonder what tomorrow will bring.

12