New Adventures with Catherine Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Catherine leans further and licks Abigail's right nipple; she licks all around the pink three-inch aureole and the sucks on the hard nubbin. She moves to Abigail's left breast and sucks the pink point. Abigail pulls Catherine tight to her boob. Catherine suckles her friend for several moments. Catherine lifts her head and hugs Abigail pressing their breasts together. They share a passionate kiss. Catherine sticks her tongue out and licks Abigail's lips. Abigail opens her mouth and invites Catherine's tongue. Tongues play against each other.

Abigail puts the other wine glass on the table next to hers. Her hands are now free to explore Catherine's Double-D's. Abigail lifts her boobs for inspection. She studies the crimson red nipples.

"Please Abi, suck my nipples, make love to my breasts."

Abigail holds her right breast between her hands and licks the hot flesh. She slathers her tongue all around the red aureole and then presses the huge globes together. Abigail presses her face into the deep cleavage and inhales Catherine's scent.

Abigail whispers, "I wanted to do this since I met you. Your body is so sensual, open your legs, let me look at your pussy."

Catherine is loving this. She lays back on the bed and spreads her legs. Her pussy unfolds before Abigail's eyes. Her outer lips are smooth and full, her inner labia hang low, red and moist. Abigail runs the back of her hand along Catherine's furry triangle.

"Your hair is so soft, I love the shape you chose. It's obvious you wax, so do I."

Abigail runs her fingers through Catherine's fur and gently tugs the hair. She dips her fingers along the wet slit and tastes Catherine's juice.

"Mmm, I love your taste. May I lick your pussy?"

"Abi, you don't have to ask, just do what comes naturally. You're driving me crazy. Yes, I want you to eat me. Eat my pussy."

Catherine grabs her boobs and massages the flesh while she spreads her legs wider. She is dying to feel Abigail's tongue on her clit. Abigail moves down between Catherine's thighs and lowers her head to taste her pussy first hand. She snakes her tongue and licks along the inner labia. She separates the petals as she tastes Catherine.

Oh gawd Abi, that feels so good. Press deeper, lick my clit. Suck on it baby."

Abigail follows her orders; her submissive side is showing. She sticks her tongue deep into Catherine's cunt and licks up, touching the pearl that is starting to emerge. Abigail flicks the pink nub with her tongue several times and then licks the length of her slit. More juice forms between the folds and Abigail laps it up. Her instinct takes over and she becomes more aggressive. Abigail uses her fingers to massage the outer lips and then separates them. She spreads Catherine's pussy and drills into her centre core with her tongue.

"Don't stop Abi, don't stop, you are driving me crazy."

Catherine pinches and pulls her erect nipples as her pussy is explored. Her clitoris is now fully engorged and sticks out from beneath its hood. Abigail sees it and wraps her lips around the hard flesh. She's sucks and flicks the clit, sending Catherine higher and higher.

"Your clit is so big, much bigger than Olivia's. I have a hard time finding it with all that hair. I wish she would wax like we do."

"Gawd, I'm almost there. Stick your fingers in my hole, rub my G-spot."

Abigail knows what to do. She inserts two fingers between Catherine's pink labia and curls them up to find the magic ridge. She moves her finger tips back and forth. Catherine's pussy is so wet and so hot. Abigail rubs harder and faster. She dips her head down and sucks her clit again. The two sensations send Catherine over the edge. She bucks her hips and flails her legs as the climax rushes through her body. Abigail hangs on and continues to rub and suck the hypersensitive core.

Oh, Abi I'm cuming, I'm cuuummmmmiiinngg. You are magic, you are so good. Eat my pussy girl."

The erotic pleasure centered in her pussy spreads like wild fire throughout her whole body. This is what Catherine wanted. She wanted Abigail to eat her pussy, to make her cum hard. Now she wants to return the favor. As her orgasm wanes, her female juice covers her mound and drips between her thighs. Abigail pulls her fingers from between the puffy lips and sucks on them. She cleans her digits before dropping down to clean Catherine. Abigail laps up the cum from Catherine's skin. She licks the puffy lips that are now pink from her arousal. She licks the red labia that still pulsates. She licks her soft inner thighs. She cleans her friend and then moves up to share a kiss and the cum on her lips.

"Baby, that was so good. It's my turn. Let's get those pants off you."

Catherine moves around and stands up. Abigail scoots up on the bed and unsnaps her pants. Catherine grabs the pant legs and pulls. Abigail lifts her hips and her pants slide off. She is not wearing panties and her waxed mound is ready. Catherine grabs Abigail's legs and pulls her closer. She moves to her thighs and spreads them. Abigail's smooth pussy is ripe for the taking. Catherine bends down and kisses her hairless mound. She licks the outer lips several times and gets ready to suck Abigail's meaty inner labia. Catherine licks around her thighs and along the crease that separates thigh from the puffy hairless lips. She laps at her mons moving her head all around the smooth skin.

"I love your smooth pussy; I could go on eating you all night long. I knew you would taste good. Gawd Abi, when I saw you sit on that dildo and watched your pussy lips stretch around it, I knew I had to have you. I love your full lips I need to suck on them."

Catherine opens her mouth and sucks on Abigail's fleshy labia. The flaps fill her mouth with sweetness. She releases both labia and then sucks the left while pulling on the right. Abigail moans with all the attention to her cunt.

"My neighbour, Lacy, has extended lips and I love to suck on them. But yours are even better."

Abigail laments, "Sometimes I think they are too much. I thought about plastic surgery to remove some skin."

"Oh no, don't do that, they are a gift. I've heard that you can lose sensations if you do the lip clip. Let me show you the proper way to treat them."

Catherine grabs the flesh petals and stretches her labia.

"Geez these must be two to three inches. I love it."

"Olivia calls them mud flaps."

"That's not nice. They are rose petals and they are special. You should cherish yours."

Catherine releases her lips and then sucks on each one again. She relishes Abigail's pussy. Catherine pinches and stretches the pink lips to give her room to lick Abigail's inner core. She finds the soft pink center, glistening with moisture and a clitoris waiting for attention. Catherine licks the tiny pink nub and Abigail jumps at the contact. She drills her tongue into the center of Abigail's cunt and licks up and down, she flicks her clitoris with every up stroke.

"Please Catherine, please make me cum. I need to cum. You are so good to me."

Catherine releases her labia, grabs her thighs and buries her face in Abigail's pussy. She sucks hard on her clit striving to take Abigail over the edge. Catherine licks and flicks the pink pearl until Abigail screams out in ecstasy. She is so loud Catherine wonders if Rob could hear her climax.

She holds her friend down and licks the cum leaking between her love petals. Catherine uses her tongue to clean Abigail's puffy outer lips, her mons and inner thighs. She is not satisfied until Abigail is completely clean. Abigail puts her hands on Catherine's head and guides her to all the right places.

Catherine looks up, "Abi, you are so sweet. I could eat you up every day. I love your cum, I want more of it."

Catherine stands up and stretches her back, a little tight from bending over so long. Her big boobs ride high on her chest as her red nipples remain erect. This was good for her too. She grabs the two glasses of wine from the bedside table. She hands one to Abigail and climbs back onto the bed. They each sip silently and gaze into each other's eyes. Abigail's eyes are a little blurry. She has a look of just being ravished.

Abigail whispers, "Will you stay a little longer?"

"I meant what I said earlier, I'm staying all night. I want to sleep with you tonight."

Catherine and Abigail hug each other in a tight grip. Their tits squish together, hard nipples rub against hard nipples. They put down their wine and fall back onto the soft mattress. Catherine strokes the warm body lying next to her. She runs her hand along the lithe torso, up over Abigail's hip and back again. She cups her friend's generous breasts and rubs the erect pink nipples. They kiss and fondle each other, soothing one another.

The gentle stroking gives way to more aggressive moves. Abigail massages and squeezes Catherine's Double-D tits and pulls at her crimson nipples. Catherine responds to the touching by mashing her mouth against Abigail's lips and forcing her tongue into her mouth. Tongues press hard and volley back and forth.

Abigail pulls back, "Catherine, I have a big favour to ask. We have a strap-on and I've never used it on Olivia. She is the one who is always fucking me. I guess I've never had the courage to demand my turn."

"Wow, never? And you would like to use it on me?"

"Yes, please."

"Well of course the answer is yes. I would love to be taken by you. I have a strap-on too. My friend, Lacy and I take turns on one another. Let's do it. Where would you like me?"

"Olivia makes me bend over the bed and then she stands behind me."

"Bending over the bed is my favourite position."

Abigail gets off the bed and pulls the strap-on out of the closet. She shows it to Catherine.

"Let me see that cock. It looks like mine."

Catherine examines the phallus. It's eight inches. Catherine runs her fingers over the moulded oversized glans, the veins running along the shaft and huge scrotum.

"I'm going to love this. Don't hold back Abigail, fuck me with all of your passion."

Catherine hands the silicon cock back to Abigail who inserts it into the strap-on. She steps into the belt and Catherine helps her adjust the buckles. The eight-inch dildo sticks straight out. Catherine admires her new-found fuck-buddy with the bright pink nipples on rounded breasts and a cock that makes her drool. Abigail picks up the bottle of lube and spreads a nice amount all around the shaft.

"Bend over the bed Catherine, I ready to make you mine."

Catherine does as she is told. She is proud of Abigail for taking control. She grabs a pillow and presses her head onto the soft surface. Abigail stands behind Catherine, grabs her full cheeks and spreads her ass. Her puckered O-ring and pink labia are on view. She uses one hand to move the imitation cock along Catherine's rear crevice. She teases her backdoor and presses the tip lightly against the rim.

Catherine looks back over her shoulder, "You can have my ass too, if you like. I've done it before."

"Right now, I want your lovely pussy. Your lips are so puffy and inviting."

Abigail lines up the dong with Catherine's gash and pushes forward. The tip splits her folds and disappears within her tight tunnel. Abigail pushes deep into her pussy and Catherine grunts as the cock bottoms out against her cervix. She accepts the entire shaft as Abigail drills deep and presses her hips into Catherine's full bottom.

Abigail pulls back, allowing the dildo to glide out of Catherine before she plunges back, causing her to grunt once again. Abigail takes charge with her strap-on and grabs Catherine's hips. She uses short shallow thrusts followed by slow deep ones. Abigail's hips slap against Catherine's backside as she fucks her camping neighbour for the first time. Abigail's tits sway back and forth with each thrust. Her pink nipples are hard as she enjoys taking charge. Catherine's juices cover the dildo.

"Abi, you are so good. My pussy is so hot, so wet. Your cock rubs my clit just right, I going to cum."

Abigail pounds her pussy with the strap-on. Catherine's breathing intensifies as her climax overwhelms her. Catherine shakes her head side to side; her tits sway and her body convulses. Abigail holds Catherine by the hips and drives the eight-inch dildo deep.

After several minutes, Catherine calms down and falls forward on the mattress. Abigail pulls back and withdraws the phallus from Catherine's inner folds. Catherine turns around. Still sitting on the bed, her wobbly legs dangle over the side.

"Wow Abigail, that was intense. I loved every minute. I think I came twice, my juices are all over the cock."

Abigail is delighted she could bring Catherine to such a quick climax. She unsnaps the harness and removes the eight-inch cock. She holds up the dildo for Catherine. They both lick Catherine's cum from the surface before joining together for an extended kiss. Their unbridled passion for each other fuels another round of love making. This time Catherine requests a session of oral love. She insists they get on top of the bed for one more orgasm before they sleep.

Catherine lifts and swings her body around to get into a 69 position. She lowers her cunt onto Abigail's face and moves her lips to taste her friend's pussy. Catherine licks the smooth mound and continues to the pink flesh of Abigail's juicy inner labia. Catherine laps up the moisture and sucks on the rose petals tasting the sweet love juice.

At the same time, Abigail wraps her hands around Catherine's wide ass and pulls her pussy to her face. She presses her tongue in between Catherine's pink labia; the tip of her tongue pushes inside. Catherine shivers and presses her cunt down further. Abigail breathes through her nose as pussy juice is smeared all over her chin.

Catherine attacks Abigail's pussy with her tongue, doing her best to bring on another climax. She pushes her tongue deep into Abigail, pressing it against her cunt walls and lapping up the juices oozing out. She tastes so sweet. Catherine continues licking Abigail and uses her fingers to spread the puffy folds. She opens her inner labia and Abigail's clitoris comes into view. Catherine licks the hard nub and sucks it between her lips. Abigail bucks her hips as her orgasm builds. Abigail continues to lap up the juices dripping from Catherine's pussy. Both ladies work to bring each other off.

Catherine grinds her pussy into Abigail as her thighs quiver. She is close to her orgasm and lust abounds. Catherine grunts and explodes, covering Abigail with more of her girl cum. Catherine squeezes her thighs around Abigail's head. Her juice drips down, covering Abigail's lips and chin.

Abigail climaxes suddenly, she lets a loud moan and grinds her cunt up into Catherine's mouth. Her legs shake around Catherine's head as she again spasms out of control. Catherine licks up the cum as it oozes from the pink slit. Abigail bucks her hips, trembling and shaking as her cunt spasms. She moans as she rides through her climax. Both ladies are spent, but overjoyed to share such passion. They have such an incredible bond for two ladies who just met yesterday.

Catherine lifts her spent body up and around to lay next to Abigail. They embrace. Each lady cleans the other with licks and kisses. Abigail pulls the sheets up and over the two lovers. Sleep comes easily after so many intense orgasms.

Back in my trailer I dream of the threesome that never was.

12