New Adventures with Catherine Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's fantastic. Text her back and tell her to get up here as soon as she can. Tell her I'm dying to meet her."

"No Catherine, this is a special week for just you and me. I want us to enjoy each other and the peaceful surroundings."

Catherine throws back the bed covers and swings her leg over my prone body. She grabs my cock and pumps me several times, before lifting and lining my shaft along her open slit. Catherine drops down on my hips, impaling her sweet pussy with my seven inches. I can't believe how hot and wet she is this early in the morning.

"Rob, do you feel this hot cunt surrounding your cock? Do you want me to continue fucking you, or shall I go take a shower?"

"Catherine, you're not playing fair."

"You got that right buster. Now, what's it going to be, a glorious morning orgasm or blue balls for you?"

"But, but, what about our alone time? Our long overdue getaway?"

"We'll still have plenty of alone time. But think about this, my stud muffin. A threesome with two of your favorite ladies. Big boobs times two. Two hot pussies competing for your cock. Girl on girl action for your viewing pleasure. Now, are you going to text her back, or am I walking?"

"OK, OK, you win. I'll text her to come on over and spend a few days with us."

Catherine places her hands on my chest and begins a slow rocking back and forth, along with some sliding up and down. She has me right where she wants me. I can't say no to her. Her Double-D's hang low waiting for my touch. I reach up to palm her right boob. Catherine slaps my hand away.

"Text her NOW!! And tell her to bring her strap-on and any other toys she wants."

I get the message. I text Denise and invite her to come over any time and to bring her toys. She sends an immediate reply that she'll be leaving within the hour and ends it with three happy face emojis.

"Oh, gawd Rob, I'm so excited that I get to finally meet Denise. She sounds like a fun lady by everything you have told me. I can't wait. And, you'll be able to write all about it in your journal. So, I guess you have earned your prize. Get ready for another orgasm. I want all of your morning cum in my pussy."

I throw the phone on the nightstand and use both hands to grab Catherine's tits. This time she doesn't slap my hands away, she starts a slow rhythm of pulling up and pushing down. Catherine proceeds to furiously hump me. She continues to balance her movement with her hands on my chest.

"You fill me up; your cock is right where it should be."

Catherine lifts and grinds down, rotating her pelvis with each move. She knows how to work my shaft, so we experience the most pleasure. I massage her tits and play with her nipples. I lift her boobs and squish them together. I knead her flesh and rub her nipples. She flexes her cunt muscles and squeezes me with every lift. It feels like she is trying milk me dry. Catherine bends slightly presenting her Double-D's for me to kiss. I lift my lips to each one for a lick and gentle nip. I alternate my kisses from one breast to the other, from one crimson red nipple to the other.

"Hey Rob, are you fantasizing about Denise, you sure are paying a lot of attention to my boobs?"

Catherine loves the pressure of my seven-inch cock. She bends down, mashing her big tits into me. I feel her hard nipples. She stares into my eyes and smiles as we continue to fuck. I open my mouth and invite her in for a kiss. Our lips lock as her tongue presses into mine. Catherine rises from our passionate kiss and takes long drawn out breaths as she climbs to another orgasm.

She moans, "This is so fucking good. I love your cock, you better have enough for Denise and me. I want your cum deep in my pussy. Give it to me."

I feel her wet juice drip onto my hips every time she lifts her pussy. Her heat surrounds my throbbing shaft. I continue to massage her tits as she rides up and down. Her inner walls grip my cock. Catherine continues with a nice rhythm gliding along my shaft. All my nerve endings seem to be focused onto my spongy glans. I am ready to ride through another climax and I urge Catherine on.

"I am so close Catherine."

"Me too. Just a little more."

We are both fighting for release and breathing fast. I feel Catherine's hips quiver as her fingers reach down to circle her clit. I look down and see her pearl fully extended from its hood and very red. Catherine is at the tipping point and so am I.

"Uggghhhh. I'm there Rob, I'm there."

I feel her cunt squeeze me as her juices cascade down her thighs onto mine. They cover my shaft as I thrust one final time and release my cum deep into her pussy. My cock throbs while I remain locked tight against Catherine.

Catherine gasps, "I can feel your hot cum inside me. We came together; I can't believe it. Have you and Denise ever cum together?"

I'm too exhausted to answer and fall back into the soft mattress. Catherine falls with me; my cock remains inside her pussy. She leans on me and I wrap my arms around her. We roll to our side and lay together panting; trying to catch our breath.

"Thank you so much for that. I can't wait for Denise to get here. We will have so much fun Rob."

"So, tell me Catherine, are you ready for breakfast?"

12