New Adventures with Catherine Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The next is Stacy. She is 49 years old and a C-cup with peach colored puffy areoles. She has thin pink inner labia surrounded by smooth outer lips. A neatly trimmed triangle covers her mons. Rob's comments say she is separated from her husband. Well, that's too bad. She is Tess's number one playmate, loves girl on girl sex, especially 69, cream pies and is a 'squirter'. Stacy considers herself a MILF, has several boy toys and adores anal sex. Wow, maybe we should take a trip up to Idaho."

Catherine pushes the dildo deep into Denise, "Who knew the ladies in Idaho were so hot."

"The third girl from Idaho is Carol. She's also 49. She has a black curly bush shaved into a triangle and a long clit. The entry doesn't show a cup size, it just says her boobs are very big and saggy with pink nipples. She has a wide mature ass that she likes to be stroked. She masturbates with a nine-inch rabbit vibrator."

Denise puts the book down for a moment and concentrates on the sensations in her pussy and ass. Catherine holds her hips and pulls Denise back onto the cock. She pushes her hips forward and drives Denise into the mattress.

Catherine suggests changing positions and pulls the dildo out of Denise's slit. Denise stands up on wobbly legs and turns to Catherine. They hug and lock their mouths together. Their tongues play. Catherine moves her hands down to Denise's ass and grabs the firm flesh. She tells Denise to lay back on the bed with her legs spread.

Catherine grabs her legs and holds them up as she steps closer. Denise places the tip of the dildo against her wet labia. Catherine holds her legs up against her boobs and steps forward. The cock slides seven inches deep. Denise reaches over to grab the red book. She holds it up and reads while on her back.

"OK Catherine, guess what. The next entry is you. Do you want to know what Rob has to say?"

Catherine presses the dildo against Denise's pussy and shakes her head up and down.

"Well my dear, he met you last year. You stand five foot nine with Double-D breasts which I love. Your areoles stretch about four inches and are crimson red with thumb size nipples that are very sensitive. I see them right now and they are very erect. Your pussy, which I also love, has smooth puffy outer lips, dark red labia that hang down one half-inch and a narrow triangle of curly brown hair covers your mound. This sounds delicious."

Catherine smiles at the initial description by Rob. She wants to know what he says about her likes.

"Rob says you love giving blowjobs, you like to be on top, but your favorite position is doggy style. You are an exhibitionist and a voyeur; you enjoy being nude at Avila Beach, especially with your neighbor, Lacy. The first time you had anal sex was with Rob. Is that true?"

Catherine nods her head and continues to pump the dildo into Denise's cunt.

"You live in San Luis Obispo and are the mother of a Cal Poly graduate. You retired last year, enjoy being nude in your backyard and spa. You love sex toys, outdoor sex, beach sex, girl on girl sex and threesomes. Wow Catherine, he knows you so well."

"Does he mention that I love his cum?"

"Yep, he does. He says your number one feature are your sparkling blue eyes. Aw, what a nice thing to say. Keep fucking me, it feels so good."

Catherine spreads Denise's legs and increases her thrusts. The leather strap slaps against Denise's pussy lips as the cock drills deep within her core.

"Here's an entry for your neighbor Lacy. She has big torpedo shape tits with big brown aureole that cap the ends. Her nipples resemble baby bottle nipples and are very 'suckable'. Her smooth pussy lips can't contain her thick pink inner labia flaps. She loves sharing orgasms with her neighbor, Catherine. Does that sound like an accurate description of your neighbor?"

"Yeah, that's Lacy. I love her boobs and so does Rob. One day at Avila, we had her floating on the water and I was sucking on one nipple while Rob had the other. We had her cuming by just sucking her nipples."

Catherine holds Denise's legs up and squeezes her breasts together with the long gams. She thrusts harder into Denise.

"Are there any more entries?"

Denise confirms there are, "There are two more for 2017. I bet you can guess who one of them is. There is a recent entry for a Victoria."

"Ah, Victoria, his camping pal from Oregon. Rob spilled the beans about her just last week. What does he have to say about her?"

"Well, she lives in Medford. She's a tiny little thing, she only stands at four foot five with B-cup tits. I'm surprised Rob went for her since she has small boobs? It says she is in her early 40's, is divorced and teaches third grade. Wow, another teacher. It says she is very athletic and sports a taut muscular stomach."

Catherine moves the strap-on faster and faster, "It's her nipples. Rob was mesmerized by her nipples."

"You're right, it says she has small bright pink aureole with inch-long nipples. They are very sensitive, and she can climax just by having them sucked.

Catherine asks about her pussy. She wants to know if there is any description.

"The entry does describe it. She has some serious camel toe due to plump outer lips. She has a full Brazilian, not a hair on her mound. Her thin red inner labia get very wet, she creates a lot of cum. She loves to have her pussy eaten. She is a take charge lady and loves to be on top, especially reverse cow girl. Finally, she loves to give blow jobs and can swallow as much as four to five inches of hard cock. She sounds like a fun girl."

Catherine agrees, "Yes she does. Should we take 'a girls' trip up to Oregon sometime soon? So, that leaves only one more entry. Would you like me to read it?"

Catherine gently lowers Denise's legs to the floor and takes the diary from her. Denise keeps her legs spread and Catherine continues to work the silicon cock into her pussy. With her hands free, Denise grabs her huge boobs and massages her flesh while she is fucked.

"So, the final entry is a lady named Denise. She is 47 years old with a bust size of 34GG. Wow, I really need to meet this gorgeous creature with the incredible tits. Her four-inch crimson red aureole and thumb size nipples are made for sucking."

Catherine increases the speed of her hips while Denise pinches and pulls on her own nipples.

"This adorable lady has sparkling blue eyes and light brown hair with blonde highlights. Very long legs lead to her wide mature ass and plump ass cheeks which are made for anal sex. She has a very prominent camel toe due to her wide, puffy pussy lips, which are smooth from regular waxing sessions. Her thin landing strip of neatly trimmed pubic hair runs from the top of her very large clitoris all the way up her firm Mound of Venus. Gawd, from the description of her vagina, I just know that I need to go down on her at once."

Denise lowers her hand to her pussy and uses two fingers to circle her inflamed clit. Catherine pumps the seven-inch cock deep into Denise's cunt while she continues to read.

"The entry goes on to say that Denise loves to masturbate with an eight-inch black and gold bullet vibrator or a nine-inch rabbit model. She loves to have both holes filled with a hard cock or dildo in her pussy and a butt plug up her ass. She is a passionate lover when she is alone, or with a man, or in a threesome, or with another lady."

Catherine stares into Denise's eyes, "Well love, I think Rob has you summed up perfectly. You are definitely the most passionate lover I have ever been with."

Denise continues to rub her clit. Catherine tosses the red book to the side and grabs Denise's legs once again. She holds them up and spreads them wide, for her final assault. She is intent on making Denise climax immediately. She slams her hips into Denise, forcing the silicon cock deep into her flesh. The leather harness slaps against Denise's engorged pussy lips. Her skin glows pink as her juices squirt from within her labia.

"Fuck me Catherine, fuck meeeee..."

Denise uses one hand to maul her breasts and the other to stroke her pink pearl. The sensual scene overwhelms her senses and she explodes in a most violent orgasm.

"Ooooohhhhhhh, Fuuucccckkkkk...!!

Her reaction spurs Catherine on. She becomes a sexual machine that slides the dildo in and out of Denise's wet flesh at a staggering pace. The seven-inch monster is a blur as it enters and recedes from within Denise's fleshy folds. Female juice splatters over Denise's cunt and thighs each time the dildo is withdrawn and pushed back. Denise lifts her hips and thrashes about. Catherine works hard to keep hold of her legs as Denise rides out her climax.

Denise takes quick shallow breaths as she tries to regain her composure. Catherine eases off with her thrusts and comes to a standstill with her hips glued to Denise and the dildo fully inside her gash. Catherine lowers Denise's legs and bends over to kiss her lover's lips. They share a warm kiss while they both regain their composure. Catherine moves back pulling the dildo from within Denise's pussy. She reaches her hand out to Denise and pulls her up, first to a sitting position and then standing on wobbly legs. They embrace.

"Wow Catherine, you know how to make a girl feel good. That was one intense orgasm. We should probably read Literotica stories together in the future. This is fun."

Catherine leans in for another kiss as their full, firm boobs press together. Their skin is still hot from their workout. Catherine drops to her knees and licks the sweet cum from Denise's pussy lips and thighs. She wraps her hands around Denise's wide ass as she presses her face against Denise's full mons. She inhales the fragrant aroma of Denise's orgasm as she licks her mound and landing strip. Catherine stands up again and shares her lips and tongue with her mate.

Catherine unbuckles the strap-on and slides the seven-inch silicon cock from the harness. Denise and Catherine share the dildo, cleaning the cum from end to end. Once the sex toy is clean, she tosses it back into the yellow toy box. They kiss some more, sharing the last remnants of their sexual union.

Catherine whispers, "Can you believe Rob keeps such detailed notes regarding the ladies in his life. I'm amazed. I know he likes to share his adventures on Literotica, but I didn't know he gets so detailed."

"You know what we should do? We should place one more entry into his little red book."

"What do you have in mind Denise?"

Denise grabs the red book from the bed and tells Catherine to join her at the table. She opens the book to the last page where the spreadsheet lists all of Rob's partners.

"There is one entry missing."

Catherine now understands, "Rob."

Both ladies erupt in a fit of laughter. Their large boobs shake and sway as they giggle. Denise picks up the pen from the table.

"Let's see, Name: Rob; age: 58. Hard cock, seven to seven and a half inches long, circumcised, large mushroom tip that gets very firm when erect. Thick shaft, big balls, and shaved. Patch of hair just above his shaft. Eats pussy."

Catherine grabs the pen, "Eats pussy extraordinarily well. Loves blowjobs, has sweet-n-salty cum, delicious. Not afraid of kissing after he cums in his lover's mouth."

Denise adds, "Actually, I think he likes the taste of his own jizz."

Catherine continues to record, "Loves big breasts and large nipples."

Denise raises her eyes, "That's putting it mildly. He obsesses over big tits, I should know."

Catherine reaches over and pinches Denise's erect nipple.

"Yes, you should. He's not the only one that loves your boobs. They are divine."

Denise looks at Catherine, "You have beautiful breasts as well, and very suckable nipples. Do you suppose Rob's mother had big tits? Might that be the root of his obsession?"

"Perhaps, I guess we'll never know. Now, back to the book. Rob loves to titty-fuck; he certainly can do that with all of his ladies."

Catherine and Denise giggle as Catherine writes that down.

Denise smiles, "I have to admit, we did it this past Friday. I went with him to get the trailer ready for camping. We ended up on the bed where he ate my pussy until I had a fabulous orgasm. And then he climbed on top of me and slid his beautiful cock between these."

Denise grabs her boobs and squeezes them together.

"He shot several ropes of cum all over me. He covered my nipples with his cream, and then we licked it up together."

Catherine adds a few more entries, "Rob's favorite position is from the rear standing up, so he can play with ladies' tight sphincter and drill his fingers deep into bungholes. He likes anal play and threesomes. He's open to butt plugs, cock rings and vibrators."

"That about sums it up. Do you think we need to add more?"

"I think we covered it all Catherine. Let's leave the diary here and get back into bed."

Catherine and Denise lay close on top of the bed. Their tits press together. Catherine feels her partner's thick nipples poke into her own. She is still horny, even after their strap-on session.

"Denise, I'm still horny. Do you think we can make each other cum one more time before Rob gets back? I really liked the hard cock in my pussy, but right now I want your soft lips."

"That sounds delicious. I think we can manage one more. Do you want to be on top this time?"

Without answering, Catherine climbs on top and swings her leg over, planting her cunt right on top of Denise's face. Denise forces her legs apart and uses her fingers to spread Catherine's pussy lips. She opens her inner folds to lick the pink flesh.

Catherine places her hands on Denise's thighs and dips her head down to her mound. She licks along the thin landing strip before slathering her tongue all around Denise's mons. Both hands maintain a tight grip on her thighs as she spreads them apart. Catherine now has full access to her pussy. She knows how to please a woman.

Denise licks Catherine's pussy just like she did earlier. She uses her tongue to piston in and out of her vagina. She forces her tongue deep between her folds and licks down towards her clit. Catherine's pearl pokes out from beneath its hood and Denise wraps her lips around it. She flicks the large nub causing Catherine to squirm.

Catherine sucks on Denise's inner labia and licks her slit from bottom to top. She moves her tongue all over the sensitive area. She sucks the puffy outer lips, first on the left and then on the right. She moves her tongue along her inner thighs, causing Denise to raise her hips and press her pussy into Catherine's face.

Denise's clit emerges from behind the fleshy hood begging for Catherine's touch. Catherine sucks on the sensitive bud before sticking her tongue deep within Denise's puffy folds. She descends upon Denise' pink flesh and proceeds lap up all of the lady cum. Catherine lightly scrapes Denise's clit with her teeth causing Denise to buck her hips up and let out a shriek that reverberates around the trailer. Catherine's technique has Denise close to climax again. Denise has lost count of how many orgasms she's had since arriving at Sequoia.

Denise uses her tongue to drill deep into Catherine's inner flesh over and over. With every few thrusts of her tongue, she licks lower and touches Catherine's clit. Denise uses her fingers to open Catherine's labia and then plunges two digits into her wet cavern. She concentrates on licking her clitoris while she fingers her sex kitten. The tip of Denise tongue flicks her hard button of flesh over and over and over. Her girl juice is really flowing as Denise relentlessly pursues her target.

Catherine shows an urgency to bring on Denise's climax. She senses her own boiling point and is so close to orgasm. She has her lips glued to Denise's cunt as she licks the wet inner flesh. Denise grunts and pushes her hips up. She releases all of her pent-up juices for Catherine to enjoy.

Now Denise concentrates on bringing Catherine to her peak. Her thighs tremor and squirm which indicates she is near orgasm. Denise sucks her clit and massages her g-spot with two fingers still inside her quim. She feels her inner flesh spasm around her fingers as Catherine cums one more time. She releases a fair amount of girl juice which splashes down on Denise's chin and neck.

Catherine presses her pussy against Denise's face as she rides through her climax. Denise pulls her fingers from within Catherine's flesh and licks all around her outer lips and thighs. She cleans up as much of her girl cum as she can before Catherine twists her body around.

Catherine remains on top using short breaths to regain her composure. When she can focus again she kisses Denise with an open mouth. They share each other's cum and stare into each other's eyes, happy they could please each other one more time.

Denise is the first to speak, "Wow, that was intense. I hope I didn't scare you with my shriek?"

"Not at all lover. I guess my love bite caught you off guard. It definitely made your pussy juicier."

Denise and Catherine roll to their sides and hug each other. Their embrace leaves them in the very same position as when Rob left for the store. They share several kisses as they relax.

Soon there is a knock on the trailer door and Rob steps inside. He drops a couple of bags of food on the table next to his red diary. He looks over the two bodies intertwined on top of the bed.

"Well it looks like you two enjoyed a quiet morning. You haven't moved an inch since I left. I hope you are ready to start your day."

Catherine and Denise giggle and kiss. What Rob doesn't know, probably won't hurt him.

++++++++++++++

Authors Note: This is the final episode of the series. Suffice it to say Catherine, Denise and I fucked our brains out for the rest of our stay in Sequoia. I hope you'll read and enjoy my other stories at Literotica.com. PS: I really do love BIG TITS.

12