New and Improved Olivia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SimonO
SimonO
583 Followers

"Do you mind?" she whispered in my ear.

I felt warm. And safe. And comfortable. Jonathan had zapped my energy with his magnificent fucking and now Astrid was holding me. Shouldn't I mind? Shouldn't this bother me? I had never experienced a friendship like ours before. And frankly I had never experienced anyone like Astrid before. I just couldn't wrap my mind around what I SHOULD mind and not mind. So I just asked myself the question: am I enjoying this moment? And the answer was a resounding yes.

I shook my head. "Please do." I smiled to myself as I finally closed my eyes. But I wasn't quite ready for sleep.

Little nagging thoughts needed at least a start of an answer. "I hope it wasn't weird watching me . . . like . . . with Jonathan like that."

There was a long pause behind me. "No. I liked watching you." And then she hastily added, "I hope that doesn't freak you out."

I thought it through. As I started to move into the new me I knew I had to work those questions out. Never had I had sex with someone in front of someone else.

So did having sex with Astrid in the same room freak me out? I don't think so.

Did having Astrid WATCH me having sex freak me out? No, I don't think so. Having an audience seemed to be a pretty alluring and new-found kink. Somewhat.

But did having Astrid ENJOYING watching me having sex? Well that brought up some questions, like what did she enjoy about it. There were some budding thoughts in the back of my mind and I needed to decide how much I liked all of that too.

But not tonight.

I didn't want to ever lie to Astrid. ALL of Olivia 2.0's friendships from here on out would be centered on trust. But I couldn't fully answer her so, I just said, "I don't think so, Astrid." I put my hand on hers, the one on my belly, and held it. "I am still figuring it all out, I think."

I felt a silent nod from her. But then I felt her get even closer to me than before, her fingers no longer drawing patterns on my stomach but rather laying flat against my skin. And my hand holding her there. And that was how we fell asleep.

SimonO
SimonO
583 Followers