New and Improved Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I made a short pit stop before doing anything else. There was a restroom located off the group room that I headed for. The lighting in the group room was dim to the point that your eyes needed to accustom to the darkness to see what was going on inside. As I walked into the group room I could see a number of people were on the mattresses engaging in various forms of sex. I heard moans and groans from both males and females coming from all the sexual activity taking place in there. I also noticed a couple standing next to the door. The man was standing with his back against the wall with the woman in front of him. I walked passed them and continued into the restroom.

As I left the restroom I paused for a moment to take a closer look at what was going on in the room. As my eyes became accustomed I could me see all that was going on. It was to say the least a very stimulating site. I had an urge to join in on the fun but decided I should instead return to where Linda was and rejoin her and Dave.

As I was walking out of the room I noticed again the couple standing by the door. The woman was a very big lady, not fat or over weight but perfectly proportioned. She was probably around six foot tall and maybe a hundred and fifty pounds or so. She had large tits about the size of grapefruits, a flat stomach and a beautiful face. As I walked up to them I was checking out her body which I found very erotic. As my eyes scanned from her body back to her face where we made eye contact. As I did she slowly ran her tongue over her upper lip as she looked into my eyes. Do you like what you see she said with a smile, very much I replied.

I walked up to them and introduced myself they reciprocated saying that she was Clay and her husband was Sam. We made some small talk which I found a little strange and out of the ordinary at least for me in that I was introducing myself and engaging in a conversation with a naked couple in a room where numerous other people were engaging in various forms of sex. But in some strange way it seemed quite normal but none the less very exciting to me.

I hadn't noticed just how exciting it was to me until Clay (I found out later her name was shorten from Claudine) reached down and ran her hand over the towel that covered my cock. The towel was tented out in front of me and doing nothing to cover my erection. "You look like you're enjoying yourself," she said with a smile.

I admitted I was having a great time. As she continued to run her hand over my cock I could see her nipples harden and start to grow. "It looks like you're getting a little excited yourself," I told her as I ran a finger over one of her nipples. As I did she let out a little moan and smiled at me. She leaned back against her husband and I saw her hip sway a little as she pushed her ass back into his cock.

Sam was staring at the action going on next to us on the mattresses. I followed his gaze and saw that he was watching two women engaged in sex. One woman was on her back with her upper body supported by a guy sitting behind her. She had her legs splayed open while another woman knelt in front on her with her head in the woman's crotch. Sam's attention was fixed on the one that was performing oral sex on the other woman. Sam whispered something in Clay's ear to which she smiled nodded her assent. Sam eased himself from behind Clay and knelt behind the woman eating the other woman.

As I watched Sam, I felt a hand squeeze my cock. I looked back to Clay made it clear she wanted to play. I reached between her legs and ran my fingers over her pussy. My fingers were covered with her juices as soon as I touched her. I leaned forward to kiss her as my finger entered her pussy. As our lips touched she opened her mouth and our tongues met.

As we broke the kiss Clay sank to the floor. She jerked the towel from my waist and stroked my cock. She leaned forward and ran her tongue over the shaft before engulfing it in her mouth. I watched as she took the entire eight inches of my cock into her mouth and down her throat. She gently cupped my balls in one hand as she slowly slid her head back until just the head of my cock was left in her mouth then she would slid it all the way back in again. My hands were resting on either side of her head more to maintain my balance than anything else. Clay pulled her head back to the point that my cock exited her mouth. She stood back up put her arms around my neck and gave me a deep wet kiss. When we parted that kiss she looked me in the eyes and we looked for place to recline.

We found an open spot on the mattresses and settled down. Clay lie down on her back and spread her legs just enough to give me a good look at her pussy. I knelt between her legs resting my hands on her knees. I slowly pushed her knees outward spreading her legs wide to give me access to her pussy. I kissed my way down the insides of her thighs to her pussy. I leaned forward and ran my tongue around the outside of her pussy. She responded by lifting her hips off the mattress and thrusting her pussy forward to meet my tongue. I took my time enjoying the smell and taste of her womanhood. She was grinding her pussy into my face and starting to moan. I flicked my tongue over her clit which brought an even louder moan. I alternated flicking my tongue over her clit and driving my tongue as deep into her pussy as I could. After a period of time Clay wrapped hands around my head forcing my mouth to her pussy that she was grinding into my face. Her whole body was shaking and her breathing was coming in short gasps. I knew she was right at the brink of her orgasm. I sucked her clit into my mouth like it was a small cock. While I held her clit firmly between my lips as I continued sucking on it Clay had a massive orgasm. She expelled so much female juices that my face was cover with her juices.

As Clay came down from her orgasm I let her clit slip from between my lips. I blew lightly over her clit and pussy. I knew she would be ultra-sensitive in that area so I made sure to only touch her lightly. I kissed and licked her juices from the insides of her thighs. After a few minutes I kissed my way up her body until our lips met. I could hear her heart pounding as our lips parted. I flipped her on her back and prepared to fuck her.

Clay got in the doggie position and I came up behind her. I ran my cock over the length of her pussy letting her juices coat it. She reached between her legs, wrapped her fingers around my cock and positioned it at the entrance to her pussy. I arched my hips forward thrusting my cock all the way into her with one thrust. I would thrust into her and then slowly pull out of her. I got into a rhythm as we fucked. I ran my thumb from the back of her pussy back and over her ass. As my thumb passed over her tight little back door she let out a moan of pleasure. The next time I did this I paused at her asshole rubbing my thumb over it pushing into her just a little bit. Again she moaned and this time pushed back into my thumb.

I don't know where she got it but Clay reached back and handed me a small bottle of KY lubricant. With my cock still buried in her pussy I held the bottle of lubricant between the cheeks of her ass letting a small amount flow down and over her asshole. I rubbed the area with a finger letting the slick liquid coat her entrance. As I put a little pressure on her puckered little hole my finger slowly entered her. As I fingered her back entrance I poured a little more lubricant down in the crack of her ass.

I slowly pulled my cock out of her pussy and coated the head with some of the KY. I then ran the head of my cock over her tight little backdoor. I slowly pushed my cock slid into her and as I did she pushed back into me, impaling my cock into her ass. After got used to my size she began to roll her hips. This caused my cock to slide in and out of her. I started to fuck her ass a little faster and with a little more force. The harder I fucked her, the more vocal she got, encouraging me and instructing me on what she wanted. In just a matter of a few minutes I had a firm grip of her hips and was pulling her back into me as I thrust my cock into her. I could feel the muscles inside her ass gripping my cock as I would pull it out of her. I slapped her ass with a smack and she screamed out her pleasure.

Some guy knelt in front of Clay as I was fucking her ass. As he placed his cock to her lips she grabbed his cock and sucked it into her throat. Clay's body was shaking and she was moaning loudly as her orgasm overcame her. She was holding the guy's cock in front of her with one hand and with the other she was rubbing her clit with jackhammer like speed. I knew she was close and I also knew I couldn't hold out much longer. I quit trying to hold back and after a few more strokes I pulled her back into me as hard as I could and started to cum deep in her ass. At the same time Clay started to cum, she was moaning, whimpering and calling out the fact that she was cumming. The guy in front of her was franticly stroking his cock. He placed the head between her lips and started to cum.

After the guy in front of her stopped squirting cum into her mouth Clay licked the head clean and collapsed forward with me on top of her. We both laid there trying to catch our breath and come back to earth after a tremendous sexual high. My cock was softening in her ass and working its way out of her. "Oh baby that was great," Clay said with a smile as she glanced over her shoulder at me."Did you enjoy it"

"Enjoy it is an understatement." I said. "That was great! We have got to get your names and number before we leave! I would love to get together again."

I got up from Clay and told her I would love to spend a little more time with her but I needed to find my wife. We agreed to and I exchange contact information as I headed to the restroom to freshen up a little bit before checking on Linda.

Before I even walked into the room which I had left Linda I could hear her moans of pleasure from the hallway. As I walked into the room I found Linda on her hands and knees with Dave behind her slamming his cock into her from behind. There was a guy I didn't know kneeling in front of her and she had his cock in her mouth. I hadn't really noticed before how big Dave's cock looked sliding in and out of her pussy. It was huge and was about as big around as an eight ounce can of V8. The sight of that huge cock slamming into Linda's pussy then slowly pulling out was one of the most erotic sights I had ever saw. When it would come out of her pussy it was coated with white clumps of cum along with her juices making it glisten in the dim light.

I was a little surprised by how much she was into giving head to the guy in front of her. Up until that point in time Linda would never give head to completion. She would just do it to please me and get me ready. She was jacking him off with his cock in front of her mouth all the while looking up at him she was trying to get him to cum. Then I heard her beg for his cum. She sucked his cock into her mouth and worked her mouth up and down on his cock. I saw him grab her head in both hands as he fucked her mouth. Then he stopped and held his cock deep in her mouth and I knew he was filling her mouth with his cum. Instead of backing her mouth off his cock like she has always done in the past she was trying her best to swallow every drop of cum he was shooting into her mouth. It was a little too much volume for her to handle though and cum started to flow out of the corners of her mouth. She backed her mouth off his cock and swallowed cum that was left in her mouth all the while looking up at him. After Linda had swallowed his cum, she sucked his cock back into her mouth and cleaned every last drop of cum.

I had been watching Linda so closely I hadn't noticed a young blond woman was on her hands and knees intently watching the threesome in front of her. She looked up at me and smiled. I was so intent on watching Linda I hadn't noticed that I was stroking my cock while I was watching her.

I walked around Linda and Dave to the blond on the other side of them. I knelt down besides her, running my hand over her back. "Are you with them?" she asked, nodding toward Linda and Dave.

"She's my wife," I told her, "and we just met Dave tonight." She said she had just been watching them because they were so turned on to each other. "Mind if I join you?" I asked.

"You mean watch them with me or fuck me while you watch them?" she asked with a smile.

"Fuck you while we both watch them," I answered.

"That's fine," she said as I moved behind her. She couldn't have been over thirty. Her skin was so smooth she had the look of a grown up cheer leader. I moved up behind her and rubbed my cock over her pussy. She reached between her legs, took my cock and positioned it at the entrance to her pussy. I slowly pushed forward driving my cock into her tight pussy. As I fucked this beautiful lady we both watched my wife continue to please two men in front of us. Linda was so intent with what she was doing I don't think she noticed me beside her.

Dave was holding Linda by her hips and pulled her back into his thrust. Then he stopped, pulled her hard back into him and held his cock deep into her. He closed his eyes and started to cum. Linda screamed out that she was cumming and told Dave to fill her pussy with his cum. Dave held his cock in her pussy for a few minute before slowly easing himself out of her. I don't think I had ever seen a cock as big as his. Even though it was now semi-hard it looked to be over ten inches long. As he rolled Linda over on her side, she collapsed onto the mattress with her legs still spread wide giving me a clear view of her gapping pussy with Dave's cum flowing out of it.

She looked over at me and it was obvious that she hadn't seen me enter the room.

She asked if I was having fun, even as I was fucking a beautiful unknown blond right beside her. "Well, maybe I should go freshen up just a little," she said as she ran her tongue around her lips and as far out as she could reach. As she was standing there she looked back at me and said, "I really should tell you something else while I'm thinking about it."

"What's that?" I asked. Before she answered me she just stood there for a second or two with her legs slightly spread.

She then ran a finger over the inside of her thigh where Dave's cum was still flowing out of her pussy. With his cum coating her finger she looked at it for a second before holding it to her mouth and sucking her finger. When she looked back at me she said with a smile, "I think I've acquired a taste for cum."

The young blond I was fucking was starting to moan as I slammed my cock into her. She began moaning and screaming to the world that she was cumming. I continued slamming my cock into her until her orgasm passed. I knew I wasn't going to be able to cum myself but I did everything I could to give her as much pleasure as I could. I brought her to one more orgasm before Linda came back from the restroom. She collapsed forward with me on top of her. I moved her hair off her neck and face before I leaned forward and kissed her neck. She told me her name was Karen and she would love to introduce her husband to us next time they see us.

I got up from Karen and met Linda as she came into the room. She gave me a hug and thanked me for talking her into coming. She said she really enjoyed herself and as much as she had enjoyed herself she was a little sore, tired and ready to go. She thought it would take a little while to get ready to fuck some more. I told her that was fine and we should find our clothes and say our good-byes if she wanted to.

After we got dressed we stopped in the kitchen to get some juice and say our good-byes. Linda made sure she got Dave's number and promised that we would get together again real soon. Clay and her husband came into the kitchen about that time and I introduce them to Linda. We also exchanged contact information with them before leaving.

We talked about everything that we had done and experienced that night. As we talked, Linda started stroking my cock through my slacks. Before long she unzipped my slacks and pulled them down. She lowered her head to my lap and started licking and sucking my cock. She rolled her head around and looked up at me with a sly smile and said, "Your cock smells and tastes like pussy. What have you been up to?"

"Well," I said in reply, "your lips taste like cum. What have you been up to?"

In reply, she lowered her mouth back to my cock. For most of the drive home from there Linda alternated between licking and sucking my cock and talking about all that had taken place. Just before we got back home while she was on her hand and knees giving me a combination of a blow job and jacking me off she brought me over the top. I told her I was about to cum and this time instead of removing her mouth from my cock she sucked it deeper into her mouth and swallowed every drop of cum I could pump into her mouth. I think I like this new, improved wife!

12