New at School Ch. 02

Story Info
Priyanka and Ramesh bunks the school for the day.
1.5k words
3.83
13.4k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/31/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had decided to show more of my legs to Ramesh at school so ignored teacher's warning. Folded my skirt one inch more and oh my god, I was looking like a slut going to fuck.

I got a message from Ramesh while I was getting ready. He asked me if he can pick me up to school, which I accepted. I waited at the bus stand near to school. There were two men in forties, having a nice look at my legs and entire body. They were constantly staring like they had never seen a girl going to school like me. While it was feeling irritating, I was getting wet deep down. I ignored their stares and decided to play a little. I dropped my wallet on the floor and bend to pick it up. My skirt rode up and I was felling their eyes trying to look at my bottom.

Ramesh arrived after 5 minutes, I jump into his car and closed the door.

Ramesh - WOW, Priyanka looks like you want to scolded again by professor today.

Me - I don't care, I just wanted to show my legs to you.

Ramesh - don't take him lightly, I have heard he is very strict and can take you to principal.

Me - Let's see if he dares today.

Ramesh - I have some other plans for today, why don't we go to my farm house and bunk the classes.

Me - Do you have stamina to spend the whole day, as I have told my mom that I will be back by night only.

Ramesh - I will show you stamina today.

We agreed and pushed directly to the farm house. Within 20 minutes, we were at his farm house and it was just 8AM in the morning. Once inside, we sit on his bed.

Ramesh - did you took pills?

Me - Yes, have you got rubbers today?

Ramesh - No I intentionally didn't bought that, I loved the way your skin felt

Me - tell you what, I was hoping that you forget condoms, I too liked the felling of your cock

Ramesh - what did you do after reaching?

Me - I was doing a research on pleasing you.

Ramesh - really, what did you learnt?

Me - I learnt how to give blowjob and...

Ramesh - what?

Me - anal

Ramesh - really, you want me to fuck your ass?

Me - let's see

We started exploring each other's mouth with tongues and removed the clothes. Both were lying naked.

I took his cock in my hand, it was fully erect. I started sucking him slowly and then wildly as seen on net. His moaning was proving my research worthy. After 10 minutes, Ramesh said that he's going to cum in another second, before he can finish I felt salty taste of his cum on my lips. It tasted good, I swallowed it.

Ramesh said this was the best thing his cock felt, and I took it as appreciation.

Me - I am feeling like eating something before we go for next round.

Ramesh - sure, I will call the receptionist.

There was a knock on the door and I opened it, I had dressed again. Priya was the name of the maid.

Ramesh - Priya, do you have anything ready which we can eat?

Priya - Sure sir, I will get some Sandwiches.

I was amazed at the beauty of Priya and the way

she was dressed. She looked like some high class girl.

Me - Ramesh, this girl priya looks from a good family.

Ramesh - Ya, she's daughter of my father's friend. She works here and does her study too.

Me - she has got looks, have you ever noticed?

Ramesh - I used to come here to just to chat with her before yesterday, she's quite sexy.

After 15 minutes, while we were discussing and kissing randomly, Priya came with dishes. She was shocked to see us kissing so deeply. We broke the kiss, and asked her to join for the breakfast.

Priya - you guys will get disturbed, I better leave.

Me - don't worry, we have got ample time to spend.

Priya - When did you meet Ramesh?

Me - yesterday morning.

Priya - and you guys had sex on first day itself?

Ramesh - how did you know?

Priya - I was overseeing the maid cleaning your room and sheets were showing what you guys were up to.

Me - Do you have any boy friend?

Priya - No, not got a chance so far.

Me - Are you virgin? (Ramesh was getting uncomfortable after hearing this question)

Priya - Yes.

Me - when are you planning to lost the tag?

Priya - I am always ready for it, once I have the chance.

Me - why don't you join us? This could be your lucky day.

Ramesh was in shock but kept mum.

Priya - are you sure?

Me - of course

We ate the food and priya too joined us. We closed the door and started making out again.

One by one, clothes were removed and Priya was just looking at the things.

I called her and started kissing on her lips. This was first time I was kissing a girl. It felt nice. Our tongues explored each other.

Priya - did you had something salty this morning?

Me - yes, Ramesh came a lot.

We both giggled and continued kissing. I removed her top, and then bra. She had small boobs but they were quite firm.

Ramesh started kissing on her boobs. It was a sight, while we were kissing; Ramesh was busy exploring her body. She played with my boobs and fondled.

Ramesh rose up and asked Priya to lay down so that he can fuck her.

Me - Ramesh, I got her ready and you forget pussy.

Ramesh - don't worry Priyanka, let me take Priya's cherry your ass is the next in line.

Priya - are you planning to take this big tool in your ass?

Me - yes I had planned, but look like I am in trouble.

Ramesh started fucking Priya, I was sucking on her nipples. This lasted for around 30 minutes when Priya cried out and came heavily. I asked Priya to suck my nipples and asked Ramesh to fuck me as she had already came.

Ramesh declined and said he needs to feed the virgin pussy before he takes the next target. He kept pounding Priya to another orgasm and finally fed her pussy with white fluid.

I was feeling a desire to eat the cum, so I started sucking Priya's pussy. I cleaned her and drank all cum from there.

Ramesh - Priyanka, you are such a slut.

Me - Thanks (unknowingly the words came from my mouth).

Priya - I agree with Ramesh, while he is great, you were wonderful Priyanka.

Both of us started eating each other out, and I had a massive orgasm.

Surprisingly, Ramesh was up again. I started sucking him again, while Priya was eating me.

Ramesh - now girl, it's your turn, show me your ass

I turned over and Ramesh started playing with my ass. He first inserted one figure in my ass, it was painful but was relaxed after sometime. He inserted 2nd finger and I was like, hell take it back. Don't, don't.

Ramesh - Priya, put something in this bitch's mouth, I am going to bleed his dirty little ass hole today

Priya stuffed my own panties on my mouth and Ramesh started inserting tip of his penis.

I was feeling intense pain, like being splitted into two. Ramesh kept going ignoring my pleas and started fucking me before I could relax. I had not expected him to be so rough; I thought that my performance before few minutes forced him to consider me a real slut.

After 5 minutes, the pain was gone and only pleasure was there. Moans were all around the room, Priya was also fingering my pussy and her 3 fingers were inside. It was a sight to see, 3 fingers in my cunt and hard cock banging my asshole.

Ramesh came soon, and so did I on her hand.

We all lied there for some time. Both of us, asked ramesh to fuck us again.

Ramesh - well ladies, you guys are a gang, but I have some limits, I have already came thrice. Looks like I am through for the day.

Me - Priya, do you know anybody who can feed both of us; I really want to have some meat between my pussy.

Priya - Will you fuck any random person?

Me - I don't care Priya, all I want is some meat in my cunt, I had nothing since morning.

Ramesh - Well, if you girls want I can get a group of my friends come, but that will only happen tomorrow.

We all agreed to have a gang session next day, we also decided that we will bunk the school again.

Ramesh- I will have two friends join us tomorrow, does that suffice the need?

Priya - Well, looks like you will make me a slut too.

Me- what do you mean by too?

All of us were giggling.

Ramesh dropped me home. I opened the door and heard similar sounds coming from my sister's room. First I thought it was the pounding I had and was dreaming but as I closed towards her room, there were sounds from her room in real.