New Bathroom Experiences - Futanari

Story Info
Two tipsy women decide to try something they haven't before.
6.2k words
4.19
38.3k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gweh
Gweh
65 Followers

"Come ON Kate! Hurry up! Before someone comes!"

Natalie beckoned urgently to the young woman standing further down the hall from her as she held the bathroom door open, straining not to giggle, her voice barely audible over the thrumming music coming from the rowdy crowd just outside. Lady's night tended to get a little wild here, and they couldn't expect to have it to themselves for too long. You never could know when someone else might get lost. Or even when some other pervert might have the same idea.

"This is silly, Nat. This is..."

The blonde giggled to herself, feeling pleasantly tipsy. She scurried over to meet her friend, squeezing through the crack in the door Natalie had left hanging behind her, following her inside.

"No, like, seriously, why ARE we doing this?"

"Why not? Don't tell me you've never been curious. And we might as well get prepared."

"But the MEN'S bathroom?"

"Well, yeah, of course. Duh. Where else?"

"How are we...how are we even going to do it?"

"Oh, I'm sure it's not that hard. Guys do it all the time. We'll figure it out. Hell, it'll probably be taken care of for us."

"Oh, just 'figure it out', huh? That's..."

Kate wobbled, almost tripping, the pills and alcohol starting to take effect on her, making her fall clumsily against her friend as Natalie caught her. They leaned against each other, both of them flushing and grinning stupidly as they worked their way around the corner and towards the sinks.

"This is why I don't go out with you more, you know. You always make it weird."

"This is why you NEED me to take you out more. C'mon, I know you like doing stupid stuff like this. You loved it last time, didn't you?"

Kate steadied herself, trying not to grin at the memory as she set her bag on the counter. Natalie knew all sorts of weirdos at these clubs, and she was always a little put-off by her...abnormal hobbies, at first. But Kate couldn't really deny how into it she'd gotten during their last few little adventures. Nat had seen it all first-hand, after all.

"Anyway, let's get this over with. I drank a LOT. I dunno how long I'll be able to hold it in for."

Nat was hooking a finger against her skirt, pulling it down to her knees before waddling over towards the urinals, just as intent on getting newly acquainted with them as she was when she'd first suggested it at the bar. She'd gotten the order of things a bit wrong, the intoxicants affecting her, too; she was having a visibly difficult time keeping her balance with her clothes constricting her legs, taking halting, shaky steps as she covered the short distance to stand before one of the slightly grungy white fixtures, her frizzy black hair bobbing side-to-side behind her.

"Get OVER here, girl! I'm not going to do this by myself!"

"Oh, you're embarrassed NOW?"

Nat stamped her foot as best she could in her heels, though she quickly realized how bad an idea doing so was in her state. She only barely darted her hand out fast enough to grab onto the metal knob above the porcelain, steadying herself against a very disgusting fall.

"Someone really IS gonna come, you know! Move your ass, I don't wanna be caught halfway through!"

The blonde giggled again, but followed her companion over to the unfamiliar fixtures, her own hand pawing at the button of her frayed jeans, pulling them down and following them with her frilly panties, Natalie doing the same with her own. Kate was starting to feel an urgency of her own, admittedly; she hadn't exactly held back herself tonight, either. Nat had a way of sucking her down to her level.

"Ok, quick, let's do it."

Nat was positioning herself in front of the off-white bowl, doing her best to bring herself up next to it and thrusting her hips out expectantly, trying to keep her crotch level and forward as she gently spread her vagina's lips with her manicured fingertips, her mocha skin opening to reveal the striking contrast of her rosy inner flesh. She rocked a bit, trying to keep herself steady in front of the urinal. Kate followed her lead, walking up to stand next to her and pulling the flushed white lips of her labia outward as she tried to awkwardly aim herself towards the fixture in front of her, feeling as a spot of uncomfortable fullness inside of her stomach slowly grew to her attention, as if sensing its host was in the right location and beginning to subtly demand release.

"You told me she said about thirty minutes, right, Nat?"

"Yeah, it should be about time."

"And we just push?"

"Mmhm. I've heard it comes naturally".

"Yeah, I kinda feel it in there, I think?"

Kate tried to focus on that spot inside of her, closing her eyes as she did. She was starting to feel a little...pleasant. And it was more than just the alcohol talking. Her nerves were getting the best of her a little, and she was having some trouble getting herself psyched up to start it, but it shouldn't be that bad, at least from her prior experiences with Nat's...suppliers. Just had to make sure to press hard enough, let it do its work, and try not to get any on herself so they wouldn't be too conspicuous when they were done. She relaxed her muscles as she usually did when she peed, trying to coax-

*BAM*

"Jesus fucking-"

Both spun their heads around, terrified they'd been caught, their focus utterly shattered. The noise prompted Kate's turn to comically grasp for a hold as she tried desperately not to touch any part of the gross surface in front of her.

They stood stock-still, barely breathing, turning towards the corner leading to the door as they listened intently. There wasn't any hiding what they were up to if someone was to walk in. There was no time at all to try to hike up their clothes again, and they didn't have a lot of time PERIOD before-

They heard a muffled series of voices coming from the room adjacent, another, smaller bang echoing out as the door to the women's bathroom door closed shut behind the group of noisy ladies that had entered it.

The two of them breathed a sigh of relief, Kate's body drooping in gratefulness as Natalie put a hand to her chest, her top heaving against her hand.

"Ok, so-"

"Yeah, now or never. Jesus, my heart nearly exploded."

They laughed, a nervous, adrenaline-filled laugh that slowly built up to a giddy, thankful one, both of them allowing themselves to unwind their frazzled nerves before-

"Owwwww..."

"Nggggg..."

Both of their hands clamped to their bellies, a sudden ache running through them. They glanced at each other, surprised, then doubled over again, a persistent cramp suddenly shooting through each of their bodies, threading deep inside of them before lancing directly into their crotches.

And then they each felt a sudden flood of warmness coat their inner thighs, a shiver running through them as their respective vaginas began drooling over themselves, a slight stream of sticky fluids beginning to run down and around their nether lips unbidden.

Slowly, the sensation faded, and both of them cautiously raised themselves back up to look at each other. A wide, toothy, slightly anxious smile began to split their faces. That must be the signal. It was time.

They darted back to the urinals, returning their hands to their positions around the top of their mounds as they'd been instructed, spreading themselves perhaps a bit more widely than before as they felt a sensual buzz suffusing their lower lips, the fingers feeling cold against the agitated, warming skin of their sexes, trying to ignore the unpleasant cramping within in favor of the sudden burst of arousal they felt starting to gush out of them.

"This better not hurt for long, Nat."

"Ah, it'll pass. Give it a bit."

Kate took a deep, purposeful breath, trying to settle her body into a rhythm as she again focused in on that spot inside of her. It had begun to felt a bit odd, like it had expanded, but only in one direction. Like there was a rod, a small elongated tube running along the inside of her vagina. A stiff, abnormal sensation, like she had something stuck inside of her. As she breathed in, she tried to alleviate it, clenching the muscles of her legs and groin, feeling as she did her lips strain against her fingers, almost snapping out of her grip. Her clitoris pulsed pleasantly, seemingly appreciating the slight stimulation of her skin, and as it did the rod within her followed suit, the small straw pulsing as well, appearing to thread back deep within her from the apex of her clit's hood.

"Oh...wow. That feels weird."

"You're telling me. You think it's working right?"

"I dunno. Never done this one before. It just kinda feels like there's something stuck in there. I don't...oh. Ooooh, that's..."

Kate watched as, next to her, Natalie arched her back, her eyes fluttering closed as she thrust herself slightly towards the wall, her nose flaring as she breathed in deeply.

"OH yeah. It's DEFINITELY working. I think I can feel...mmmm..."

Her fingers began to knead at the flesh of her pussy, her brown fingertips slowly soaking themselves as she pressed her flesh up and down, instinctively massaging her skin, drawing it towards the apex of her cunt even as she kept herself spread open.

"Oh. Oh GOD. That feels nice. It's just bunchin' up in there. My clit's all fired up. I'm starting to think like-"

Then her body jerked, her arms shivering as her vagina suddenly, audibly SQUELCHED, a small squirt of her overflowing juices trickling out and falling on the lip of the urinal as her canal visibly clenched shut, then opened again, lewdly dilating as it did, glistening moistly in the flickering florescent light of the club's bathroom.

Kate felt her own mound twitch between her fingers, a shudder seeming to run along it, spreading out from the stiffness within her. She wasn't into Nat or anything - she liked her, but not sexually. She was pretty damn straight. Well...usually. But Kate did find that she liked just WATCHING whenever they did stuff like this. Being with Natalie, finding people to hook up with, spicing things up. It was...unusual. Interesting. Fun. It looked like she was going to get beaten to the punch this time, but going second had its own unique benefits.

"Oooooh yeah. I'm going to go ahead, Kate. I need to get started. It's starting to...my brain's getting rewired now, I think."

Kate started to knead her own nether lips, not quite feeling ready just yet, but more than happy to get a head-start on the process as she waited. Get herself all warmed up. The prospect was still a little daunting, anyway, even to her buzzed mind. She wouldn't mind waiting.

"Hey, it was your idea. This is still SUPER weird, even for you. You better believe you're going first."

Nat nodded, then bunched her shoulders up, taking a deep breath and raising herself up as high as she could on her heels.

Then she deflated, breathing out and letting her body settle down.

"Haaaaa..."

Her face contorted in mild discomfort as she exhaled.

"Nnnggg. Wow, those things are no joke. I can feel it getting pretty-"

She sucked in her breath, her hips abruptly bucking forwards, forcing her to lean backwards to awkwardly try to stop herself from making contact with the disgusting fixture in front of her.

"Oh MAN. Ok, yeah, turns out this was a good fucking decision, Kate. It's getting way, WAY better. My mind and insides are going all nutty. I can almost feel-"

Her voice trailed off, her eyes widening and pupils contracting in surprise as she fell forwards, one hand shooting out and grasping onto the top of the porcelain for support as her hips began quivering, thrusting quickly and shallowly, her other hand doing its best to keep herself open with just her pointer and middle fingers. She began babbling to herself, seemingly in her own world, despite her wide-open eyes staring fixedly at the wall in front of her.

"It...It's...coming...good fucking LORD this shit's strong. I need this, I need them to get out of me, I need to...I need to..."

She was breathing fast, shallowly, in time to her body's thrusts. Kate's eyes were glued to her groin, her own suddenly feeling annoyingly bloated, annoyingly FULL, the cramps returning in full force, like there was something she needed to get out of her despite not quite being sure why, or what. It was almost tortuous, not being able to touch herself as she felt herself fill with heady lust, with DESIRE to dip her fingers deep within herself, to stir them around in her cooch and help alleviate the problem. But Nat had been instructed very clearly. No touching until it was done.

And then, before her eyes, Natalie's pink vagina suddenly BULGED out visibly, only for a second. Almost imperceptibly. But it was just enough time for Kate to see a distinctly round, brown object push against the dilated, sopping hole of her friend's pussy, tenting the entire structure out as if the visible portion was only one small part of the whole, a whole too big to comfortably be removed from her. Then, as suddenly as it had appeared, it was sucked back inside of her.

"It...It's so fucking hard, Kate..." Nat spoke through gritted teeth, her twin fingers pushing and pulling at herself as she thrust, her feet sliding sideways out from under her, leaving her in danger of falling down completely. "I just can't seem to push hard enough...I...my clit it..."

And then she closed her eyes, her mouth opening in a sultry moan, as her vagina unleashed a torrent of fluid, her hole leaking thick strings of mucous down onto the floor as it contracted. And, simultaneously, as her clit suddenly shifted between her fingers, bulging out from her crotch obscenely, slowly erecting and pulsing out, turning a worryingly dark shade as it did, like it was being cooked from within.

And as Kate looked at it, she suddenly felt her own clit surge between her hands, pushing out ever so slightly, almost imperceptivity, her own hips jerking but a single time in response. Deep within her, a weight seemed to shift, the rod extending into her depths linking up with something. Her muscles began shuddering. It was almost her turn. She just had to hold out a bit longer.

And Nat spread herself wide, as wide as she could, holding the two quaking lips of her labia out as far as they would go, helping her hole as it yawned open in an obscenely large circle, as she pulled her round bottom as far away from the urinal she supported herself on as possible.

"Here it fucking comes! I'm gonna do it! I'm gonna fucking grow it as big as I can and long as I can and fucking SPURT EVERYTHING ALL OVER THIS FUCKING THING! I'M GONNA FEEL WHAT IT'S LIKE TO FINALLY HAVE MY-"

And with a wild howl, and a powerful thrust, her clitoris SPRUNG to attention, pumping upwards and outwards, darkening to match her own skin tone as it did, a lighter section of spongy tissue inflating into place at its tip, pushing out of her as below her labia distended grossly, and with a sudden and soul-wrenching scream - and a piercing snapping sound - Her vagina burst open like a bubble, the pink lips of her groin expanding outwards, giving way as a sizable sack of chocolate-colored flesh spilled out her, bouncing into place between her legs and rising slightly, sliding up her groin, pushing her clitoris upwards with it as it in turn reached a crescendo of growth, thickening out as it reached and exceeded seven inches of length and began to pulse and pull, jumping on Natalie's crotch as her large black COCK grew into its intended place.

Her balls jumped up and down with the force of her continued micro-thrusts, her hand freed of its place on her groin leaving her cunt to gush and spew on its own as it began instead pumping mindlessly along her length, her awareness of her partner shattered as she reverted to the primal instincts of a creature she'd never been before. And she began to unload string after string of goopy white semen out of herself, forcing her body to expel as much of her seed as she could regardless of her surroundings, her knees buckling as she held herself up with only a single hand, her legs shining dully with the steadily drizzling juices of her ignored vagina, pushing surge after surge of cum into the receptacle in front of her, the air suddenly teeming with the strong, intoxicating, unmistakable scent of MAN, mixing and merging alongside the lingering, slightly weaker scent of woman.

Kate couldn't take it anymore. The sound, that lewd, unnatural POP, was echoing in her ears, pushing through her senses and into her brain, where she could feel the transformative substance beginning to poke and prod at her nerves, filling her with the now-familiar lightheaded giddiness that accompanied the pill's work, preparing her for her own change, its efforts speeding up tenfold at the first-hand demonstration it had been treated to.

She had to have her dick. She WANTED to have her dick. Her clit wasn't good enough anymore, she was going to turn into something else, EXPERIENCE something else, something taboo, that no woman was supposed to. And to do that, she needed to...

She needed to release herself. She needed to relax, and to SQUEEZE.

Her pussy gushed between her fingers, a small trickle of fluid pressing out of her with a wet, erotic sound as it contracted, pushing itself shut. She could vaguely feel a tingling near the top of her mound as her urethra was covered by flesh, fading away as her internal tubing rerouted itself.

The cramping inside of her unfolded all at once, parts of her body being repurposed deep within her. It felt GOOD. Liberating. Her mind reveling in the sensation as it wandered to the suggestion Nat had made to her earlier as she swirled twin glasses of beer, a small pile of blue-and-pink pills lying surreptitiously on her palm as she displayed them to her.

"You wanna try something REALLY new? These little babies are supposed to be fun. Give you a taste of the other side, apparently. Make you a bit of a man where it counts, but only where it counts. Not sure on specifics, but you get to trade in your clit for a while, I think. Nothing else. You don't have to be a full man or anything, I think that's the easier route? And it's women-only tonight, you know. Perfect timing, judging from what I've heard about 'em."

Kate shivered, her body suddenly tingling, an urge springing to her mind to thrust her hips.

Like she was fucking one of those cute ladies out there with her nice, big, MALE prick. Getting herself all warmed up and ready to plunge deep within some chick's cunt and screw their little brains out.

Her body buzzed with sexual energy as she savored the thought of having her way with an attractive, dickless girl, of feeling her massive DICKGIRL cock rubbing against their boobs, and butt, and every part of their deliciously soft body. She moaned, stoked on by the busily working formula inside her. It always felt good to give into the design of these things.

"Nat...I think I'm gonna be...joining you in a second."

Natalie didn't respond, her mouth open in a seemingly permanent gape as her semen continued to spurt out of her, her entire body pulling in with each dwindling shot, doing everything she could to keep her orgasm going, her vagina dilating in and out uselessly, its purpose already fulfilled.

And Kate thrust her body forwards, splaying her legs, her choice of non-heeled footwear clearly a smart one as she balanced herself, pulling the lips of her ball-birthing canal wide, inviting the bloating ovaries within her to finish their restructuring, to render her temporarily infertile as a woman and very, VERY fertile as a man. And, most especially, to free the drugs to begin work on her most important part. She PUSHED as she did, biting her lip rapturously as she felt the sack within her draw in the two bloating sperm makers as they woke from their dormancy, nearly finished with their construction, rapidly pushing down through her love tunnel, leaving it tingling excitedly as they passed. It would have to be content with that sensation until she could spare it a finger or two, if even that. She wasn't going to have to worry about any sperm in her belly for a good, long while. She'd be the one doing the fucking tonight. And for the next few nights. Maybe the next week or so. Nat had a decent supply lined up.

Gweh
Gweh
65 Followers
12