New Beginning of Eva

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donnie's cock was so hard it was aching in his hand. Allan began to groan and thrust upward hard into Eva and she cried out from the deep thrust and she was still coming steady when he flipped her on her back with out dislodging and began to thrust into her so hard he was moving her on the bed. Donnie could see Allan's buttocks clenching and unclenching as he watched him pump a huge load into Eva right in front of him. She had come real hard and now whimpered softly and was holding her slick sweaty body still under him. Donnie couldnt hardly believe it was his sweet Eva with another guys cock inside her with her legs wrapped around him taking his spurting semen like that.

Allan pulled his dripping cock out of Eva and moved past Donnie who was almost delirious from the excitement and was still stroking his hard cock. He looked at his beautiful Eva spread-eagled on the bed with her eyes wide open as the white sticky cream ran out of her gaping pussy. There was a soaked sticky mess of semen matted pubic hair between her legs and she was breathing hard as she looked at Donnie and very shyly raised her arms to him.

Donnie crawled onto the bed with his cock in his hand and mounted his beautiful tired Eva. He entered her with one deep stroke and quickly began to thrust in her.

Eva wrapped her arms and legs around him and buried her face against his neck , kissing him and pressing her lips against him as she whispered "oh god Donnie , just hold me and fuck me and fuck me, don't leave me and dont ever stop!" It was exactly what Donnie wanted to do. When they finished they lay together and Eva cried to him and he comforted her and held her close. They almost forgot about Allan as he had left and Donnie talked to him a couple of days later but Eva wanted nothing to do with him. She was upset at him for doing what he had done to her but in a way she was happy for the side of her that he brought out. Eva was loving sex with Donnie more then ever and she was not shy anymore and it became fun for both of them.

Her period came a week after the night with Allan so their plan hadn't worked and there was no chance they would even consider anything like what they had tried again.

They just settled into being absorbed with each other and enjoyed their nights and long afternoons of wonderful sex. Then hardly without them noticing Eva went right past the normal time for her period that had always came almost to the day. It didn't come and she did nothing for almost a month. One morning she became sick and later that day went to the drug store and got the pregnancy test kit.

Her and Donnie did the test that night with crossed fingers and it turned up positive and they found that something they given up on and never expected was going to happen.

Donnie and Eva were going to have a baby.

12