New Beginnings Ch. 02

Story Info
Things heat up a little....
1.7k words
4.26
8.4k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/10/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The walk back towards the restaurant went by in a flash, my thoughts were distracted by thoughts of the kiss we had shared and the passion that had flowed so easily between us. Our hands remained interlocked as we walked, fingers moving against one another, silently expressing our mutual desire. It was nearly dark, the parking lot deserted when we reached his car and I was still reluctant to end the date. He again opened the car door for me and I got in. I was still high on the endorphins from the all the kissing and his light touches on my body. When he was behind the wheel of the car, my hand grazed his leg and we looked at one another, mutual desire still burning between us. It wasn't like we were strangers, and I made a quick decision to prolong our evening.

His mind seemed to be in the same place; we reached for one another simultaneously and again our mouths met. We started kissing fervently, this time with more urgency and my hands moved to slip his shirt out of his pants. His skin felt soft and warm beneath my hands as I massaged his body while kissing him passionately. His hands came up to graze my breasts, timidly at first, the first touch sending a shock wave of arousal to my brain. When he moved his hands up under my shirt I shivered at his touch and moaned on his mouth. His hands slowly moved upward towards my bra, each touch working me up a little bit more and when they reached my tits I gasped, felt myself get wetter, thoughts of taking it slow dissipating with every passing second.

I moved my hands lower on his body as he reached around to unclasp my bra, when his warm fingers started slowly massaging my nipples and bringing them to life, I started undoing his belt. My nipples were like a direct link to my clit and each touch was heavenly. I unzipped his pants as he leaned the seat back slightly to give me better access. His fingers kept manipulating my nipples and our tongues were still dancing as I reached into his pants to rub his stiff cock. I felt him moan and his body jerk as my fingers rubbed him through his boxers. We wanted more though, and soon my hand was climbing into grab his cock and stroke it up and down.

He was growing in my hand as I rubbed him, his hips were coming up off the seat and his hands were moving faster on my nipples. I felt myself climbing toward orgasm but I wanted him in my mouth first. I pulled my mouth away from him and again our eyes met, he looked at with with a lustful grin and sat back, hands coming off me reluctantly. I started unbuttoning his shirt, fingers fumbling with each one, then I pushed it aside and I put my head down to lick his hard chest, trailing towards each of his nipples, then down towards his pelvis. I put my knees up on my seat so I could get to him better over the center console and giving him access again to my breasts. I eased his pants and boxers out of the way and slowly brought my mouth down to his hard cock.

This was further than I had planned to go but nothing could have stopped me at that moment. My full focus was on pleasuring him and myself in the process. I licked him up and down slowly with my tongue, loving hearing him take in his breath as I worked him. I then put my mouth over the head of his cock, sucked in hard on just the head, my tongue swirling over the top. He brought one hand back to my shirt, moving it up and over my tits, to slowly start rubbing my nipples as his other hand came to rest at the back of my neck, slowly rubbing and grazing my hair.

I opened my mouth a bit wider and started sliding him in, tongue following slowly as I bobbed my head up and down half his length. He was moaning as I moved, his fingers pushing down ever so slightly on my head, willing me to take more of him. I took my time complying, but eventually eased him fully into my mouth, swallowing as I felt him hit the back of my throat. I eased back, trying not to gag, then pushed down a bit further with each thrust of my head until the tip of his cock was my throat.

I could taste the pre-cum starting to leak out of him and as he rolled my nipple between his thumb and forefinger I moaned, forcing his cock impossibly further into my throat. He was moaning louder, mumbling expletives mixed with my name and four quick bobs of my head later I could feel his hot seed shoot down my throat as his hips came up and a primal groan came from his lips. I kept my mouth in place as he shot twice more into my mouth then eased up and off of him. He was sitting back on the seat, eyes closed in afterglow and a lovely smile on his face.

When he opened his eyes he looked at me with admiration and lust, he slowly started buttoning his shirt as I adjusted my clothing as well. I was debating asking him back to my house but I felt like it might be perfect to leave things like this.

"Thank you, Paige," he said, starting the car and glancing over at me.

"You are very welcome," I replied with a schoolgirl giggle, his hand came to rest on my leg as he backed out of the parking place, his fingers snaking up my leg, feeling amazing and increasing my intense arousal. He drove deftly to my house, conversation quiet but not uncomfortably so, desire still lingering in the air. His fingers were nearing my nearly soaking pussy and I was incredibly horny for them to go further. My mind was racing, trying to decide what to do and willing time to slow but before I knew it we were there.

He parked, and looked over at me curiously. His hand lingered at the edge of my thong and it took all of my energy to not invite him in.

"I had a lovely evening Aaron," I began, "But I think I should go inside." I finished and he slowly pulled his hand back disappointedly but resigned, seeming to understand. He smiled at me and leaned in for one final kiss before I got out of the car.

"I'll call you, we definitely have to do this again!" He said with honest enthusiasm as I opened the door and climbed out. I agreed and watched him drive away, a bit of longing remaining but satisfied with how things had gone. No need to rush, I told myself, there is always tomorrow.

I walked to the door of my house and used my key to unlock the door. I felt my phone vibrate in my purse and pulled it out. My heart did a little flip-flop when I saw it was from him. "Had a GREAT time, Paige, can't wait till next time :)" The words brought a huge smile to my face and I quickly replied.

"Me too, Aaron, thanks again for dinner." I wanted to stay casual but still make sure he knew I was interested. I sat my phone down and went to my bedroom. I slowly started peeling off my clothing, first kicking my shoes aside then my skirt and shirt. When I was in only my bra and panties, I moved to the full length mirror to examine myself. I could definitely stand to lose a few pounds but was luckily curvy enough to make up for it. My 36C tits were well shaped and my pink nipples were quite large. I turned around and looked at myself over my shoulder and gazed at my ass. It was plump and well shaped; probably my best asset.

I moved away from the mirror to lie down on the bed, unsnapping my bra and tossing it aside on the way. The cool sheets felt great and I started rubbing my nipples, remembering the way he had done it, switching back and forth, growing my arousal further. I kept one hand on my right nipple and drug my left down to my thong, pulling it aside so I could rub my wet pussy. I spread my legs and bent my knees slightly, my middle finger coming to touch my clit and rub around it slightly, feeling how soaking wet my pussy was.

My mind went to how good his cock had felt in my mouth how wonderful his hands had felt on my nipples and I knew I wasn't going to last long. I added my index finger to my middle one and started rubbing my clit faster and faster. I stopped, not wanting to cum too quickly and brought both hands to my tits, each rubbing a nipple, prolonging my pleasure and making my pussy ache to be touched. When I could take it no longer, I moved my left hand back to my pussy and slid my middle finger into my tight cunt, slowly working it in and out of my moist tunnel, feeling my muscles clench before adding a second finger and fucking myself harder with them.

Soon my body was aching for release and when I brought just my middle finger back to my clit, it only took a couple of soft strokes before I reached my peak and the orgasm overcame my body. I moaned out and my pelvis lifted off of the bed, the pleasure radiating through my body as I came. I kept my fingers in place rode it out, coaxing a couple more waves of ecstasy from my quaking body.

Immediately I felt sated and drowsy, my only regret that it hadn't been him who had made me cum. I could only imagine how heavenly his tongue would feel on my body and I knew that soon I would be finding out for myself, it was only a matter of time. I arose from the bed and went to the bathroom for a hot bath, grabbing my rabbit vibrator just in case the mood struck....

To be continued...