New Beginnings Ch. 03

Story Info
Nials and Rosita join. Corliss approves.
4.3k words
4.72
7.7k
14

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/06/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,293 Followers

Here is chapter 3. Just so you know Chapter 4 will be written, but it might take a bit longer to post because of time constraints. I'm pursuing a new degree, and I need time to focus on it. I apologize in advance.

There is sex in this chapter, and all of the characters are above the age of consent.

This is self-edited and I know there may be some errors. I ran this through spell checker, but alas, I'm not perfect. I hope any errors you find don't distract from the story.

Please leave feedback. I would love to know what you think. If you hate it, fine. If you enjoy it, great. Just please tell me why.

Note: Thanks Anon for your suggestion. I never saw the connection until you pointed it out to me. This chapter is dedicated to you. I hope you enjoy.

*****

Chapter 3

Uncle Gernick, Uncle Garrick, and Uncle Kale, Uncle Christophe all examined her to make sure she was uninjured. Aunt Brenwan was so proud of how brave she was. Yet Aunt Nicolette was reserved. Somehow she must have disappointed her. As the others talked amongst themselves, Christina walked over to her. Dropping her eyes, she whispered. "I'm sorry. I don't mean to be evil."

"Stop it. You are no such thing. You are brave, a warrior. I knew he would not harm you. You are prepared for whatever challenges come at you. This thing, this evil is not you, and you will win, Christiana. No one is more deadly than you are, or more skilled. I'm here to help. Never, drop your head in shame. You did nothing wrong." Nicki hugged her. "I'm so proud of you." She whispered.

Christiana smiled, and for that moment basking in her aunt's approval everyone was stunned at her beauty.

Navarro admired her, as his other half glowed with pride. His mate was a formidable foe. As long as he believed no other man would hurt her every again.

Cantar joined them, hugging her daughter as they soon vanished. They were about to leave when Christy asked that they stay at least a while longer. Mother needed rest.

After that, Navarro reached for her hand. He did not let go. His message was clear to all males in the vicinity. Christiana Darksky was claimed.

"Are you ready?" he asked after her parents were settled. She nodded, and their day began.

"OK, let's go" Christiana whispered as she took Navarro's hand and they walked out together.

"What are you?" she asked.

Navarro smiled, "I'm a vampire. I'm also Hualapai. What was that? That thing at the cabin?"

"You don't beat around the bush, do you?" Christy smiled. "I am not sure. When he tried to rape me it came out Most of the time, I can keep it contained. This was the first time, it tried to take over. It's always been a part of me. That's why I stay by myself mostly." She looked at him. I'll understand if you don't want to get involved with me. It's no big deal."

Navarro smiled. "You're powerful and it's not evil. It's a gift. Those who don't understand think its evil. It can become evil if it's not nurtured. Your grandmother, she possessed the same gift?"

Christy nodded. "She hurt so many people. The spirit showed me something. My mother tried to kill herself. That's why I fought it back down. It hurt Momma so much. I can't let it near her again." Christy explained.

"Christy, listen to me. It can be destroyed. I know. My people have banished demons before. Come." He extended his hand. Don't think about her any more. This is our time." Christy smiled and they drove off in his small car.

Navarro waited. Years ago, he visited home, right before his uncle died. His uncle feared him, and when he left he vowed to never return.

"Your people, you mean the tribe here?" Christy asked. A few years ago, he received a letter from his cousin Oman, asking him to come home and visit. He needed to connect with those in his family. Navarro refused. He was alone. His mother was banned when she married his father centuries before. Even though she told him of their bloodlines, the Hualapai people feared vampires. So he stayed away. Years ago, he tried to go home, but alas he did not stay long.

He knew, he knew his people had the knowledge to ban a demon, and now he had to go there. This monstrosity would not take Christy away from him. Tonight he would call Oman.

Christy was silent but she reached for his hand. Navarro pulled her close. "It's Ok, babe. I promise you. It will be OK."

Christiana looked at him, curiously. "So, you are vampire? How did you hide so well? Most people here had no clue."

Navarro laughed, glad that she changed the subject if only temporarily. "Mr. Fashion and his wife knew. I thought I'd fooled them but he busted me yesterday." He added smiling. It felt good not having to stay hidden.

You're different. I've met many vampires, but something about you is unique." Christy added.

Navarro looked away. He was dually gifted. He was vampire, but also gifted with psychic abilities. He could not predict the future, but he was able to sense when something was wrong and prepare for it. He knew that Draven was up to something He never expected him to be a centuries' old vampire with a fetish for his wife.

Navarro went silent. Christy paused. "You don't want a wife, do you?' She asked.

"No, this complicates things." Navarro answered.

"I don't want a husband." Christy whispered.

"Ok, what if we decide to be a different type of husband and wife. We can join but live our own lives. Once we join that eliminates the threat of someone trying to claim either of us, and we can then be free to live." Navarro suggested.

"Wait, what females are after you?" Christy questioned. If some woman thought to claim him, she'd disabuse her of that notion immediately.

Navarro laughed. "You'd be surprised how many women have tried to trap me. The false paternity suits alone have made me remain celibate."

Christiana was upset, "I don't want to hear about those women." She declared. "She shook her head,. "If we marry, you can't sleep with anyone else." She explained.

Navarro sighed, "Neither can you."

"We will have a true marriage then." Christiana declared.

Navarro smiled and took his bride into his arms. Pulling her close, he whispered, "I wouldn't have it any other way." Then he kissed her soft supple lips. Christy had to hold him, as she returned his kisses. Her body was alive with tingles as she held on to the one man created for her by the fates. Damn, he's a great kisser. She thought, as he deepened their intimacy nibbling on her lip.

Soon, they hesitantly ended the kiss, but did not let each other go.

"Christiana, you are my wife. I want to do this right. We won't rush, but get to know each other. When I take you to my bed, you will know that I belong only to you Christiana, and no one else. Give me these three days to win you heart." Navarro whispered.

Christiana smiled, "I am yours." He had to taste her lips once more as they shared a powerful, and passionate kiss, once gain.

The two talked some more, until dusk. Navarro was working these last two nights at the gala and he had to report in. They returned to the mansion.

*****

Cantar sat staring outside. Her body was present but her thoughts had traveled back to a time she would never forget.

Corliss couldn't take the anxiety he felt emanating from his wife.

Taking her hand, he kissed them and brought her attention back into the present.

"Talk to me. Tell me." He whispered.

Cantar exhaled, "My mother is her own enigma. Where do I start?" She exhaled and began to pace. Corliss watched her. Everyone had gone. Christophe wanted to stay, but he assured him they were fine. His brother was so protective of Cantar and Christiana. He knew once he returned home, mother and father would be told about the kidnapping.

Cantar had stopped and closed her eyes. Through their bond, Corliss could feel her heartbreak at the memories. She continued. "She hated me. She hated all of us. She hid it well though. I don't know how, but she did." Cantar exhaled. "When Kale and I were small, she often told us about our other brother. She claimed that he hated her, and would one day try to hurt us. Garrick wouldn't listen, and defied her often where Gernick was concerned. Every time Garrick went to see Gernick, mother would react negatively."

Corliss had heard stories of his mother-in-law, but to listen to his wife now, and hear the pain in her voice, he wished he could get his hands on that woman. Cantar continued. "I grew and over time matured, but I still stayed close to her, accepting that she just wasn't very affectionate. She was so critical. But I knew it was just to make me better. Besides, we know our people are extremely reserved. She cheated on father and I hated it, but she reminded me that her marriage was not my business. So I stayed out of it. Father knew, but he loved her too much to send her away." Cantar took a deep breath.

Corliss hated seeing her this upset, so he tried to stop her from remembering. "Sweetheart, you don't have to remember this. It's upsetting you. She's gone. She can't hurt you anymore." Corliss whispered, doing everything he could to ease her pain.

"No, mother died, but that evil thing that lived inside of her still exists. I saw it. Christy resisted it this time, but it's not done. Maybe I could have saved her if I had known, but I didn't. I watched it control my mother, but it won't take my baby girl." Cantar vowed.

Corliss stood frozen. He agreed with her completely. They would protect their daughter from this entity.

"Cantar, what happened with your mother?" He asked knowing the key to stopping it was learning all he could about it.

"The first time I saw it was when Gernick found love." Cantar explained. She exhaled and walked to star across the beach from their room. "Things turned deadly when Gernick met Nicolette. I remember mother being upset that some woman dare align herself with such a heartless creature. She was angry, but not completely evil then. She went into her work room and I spied on her. A dark shadow surrounded her as she talked to herself. It scared me, and I called out to her. It vanished, and she chastised me for interrupting her work."

"Time passed, later, she became more malicious, darker, more evil, but I just figured she was just unhappy. I saw the shadows returned as she made her elixir. She started giving the mixture to father and told me it was herbs. When I found out she was poisoning people, I told my brothers and she was so upset." Cantar faced her husband. Her face awashed with tears. "Corliss, she tried to kill me. She left me for dead, and that was when I realized what she had become. My mother no longer existed. When she died, I thought that ended it. But a spirit cannot die. It changes and waits. It cannot take my little girl. I won't let it."

Corliss said nothing. "Come here. I love you. You and the children are safe." He whispered, kissing her brow.

Cantar held her husband, as she knew what she had to do. After Esmeralda's demise, Cantar ran the foundation for her family. She also began doing research on demons, dark spirits, and hauntings. Anyone who thought this was a joke was in for a shock. From all she had learned, she knew her mother was actually possessed by a demon. She knew of another that had the same affliction, but when he died, his demon was eradicated. Her mother's demon never left. She needed to learn how to eradicate this spirit.

"The Officer, the man that helped rescue her, what do you know about him?" Cantar asked.

Corliss froze. "Not much, just that she is his wife. That much he revealed. There is something more to him. Sweetheart, do you think he's a danger to her?" Corliss asked.

Cantar quickly shook her head, no. "He's special. There is a tribe named Hualapai. Years ago, they had to deal with a spirit. I was wondering if he might know of them."

Corliss was now curious about the young man that was so protective of his daughter. "We'll ask him before we go. We need to go home. This is their time. Christiana is safe. He is with her. We can figure out what we need to do next." Cantar nodded, rose, and went in search of their host. Corliss followed her as he and his wife wanted to check on Christy once more before going home.

*****

Rosita spent her day with Nials. At first, she was going to leave him to his duties, but he took her hands, kissing them and asked her not to go. She watched him and was amazed at how he worked. Nials did not waste time. He placed people where they were needed. Kalen saw them together and smiled. It was obvious that the theta and Rosita were interested in each other. He smiled and went about his duties.

When Nials was free for a moment, he checked on her to make sure she was alright.

Christy smiled, "I'm fine. You're really good at this. I'm impressed."

Nials smiled, "I do my best with the gifts I was blessed with."

"Nials, Mr. Fashion wants you. One of the visiting betas informed him. Nials noticed how he watched Rosita. He didn't like it, but Rosita took the initiative. She pulled him to her and kissed him. Her message was clear, she was taken. The beta smiled and went on his way. "Stay here. I'll be back." He whispered, kissing her once more. Then he went to serve his host.

Rosita sat at his desk and took out a book to read.

"Look at you. Little Rosita, all grown up." Rosita looked up and laughed at her cousin, Kalen.

"Kalen, you tease now, but when you meet your mate, you won't know what hit you." Rosita retorted. Kalen laughed.

"Are you happy?" He asked, already knowing.

She smiled, "Yes, He's amazing." She blushed.

Kalen laughed, "Yesterday you wanted to strangle him. Funny how things change."

Rosita shoved him and they laughed. A few people joined them as Nials reported to his host.

"Ah, Nials welcome. I want to thank you for your quick thinking during the skirmish. You sir are a true asset to your pack. It has come to my attention that you he found your mate amongst our guest. Is this true?" Hugh asked. He liked the wolf before him. Often he would ask his alpha why he was never promoted to beta status. Nycra would sigh and explain that he needed him in position of head theta. If he moved him, they would have no one in charge.

Nials actually blushed. "Yes sir, Miss Daniels. She's accepted my claim and we are spending time together as I work."

Hugh nodded. "You're off duty now. As a matter of fact, for the next three days, you are a guest not a servant. I'll supervise the staff. Go spend some real time with your love."

Nials smiled and stood. He quickly returned to his office where quite a few staff members had gathered to talk with Rosita. Even the bloodsucker was there, and for a second his wolf was agitated, then she smiled at him. He forgot that everyone else was in the room and moved to her. Kissing her passionately, Nials staked his claim once and for all.

The others were stunned, and when he faced them, they were ready to be chastised for being off task, but he smiled. He took her hand and said, "Let's go. I've been relieved of my duties. We have the rest of the week together." The servants gasped as he and Rosita exited the office. Kalen laughed as he and Nials looked at each other. Taking charge, Kalen said, "Everyone back to work. We want to keep Nials in a good mood. " Everyone laughed as Nials stiffened at the parting shot.

"So, Miss Daniels, where would you like to go?" He asked.

"I want to run. Will you run with me Nials?" Rosita whispered.

Nials faced her. "After you, my dear." Rosa started to disrobe. Nials looked away.

"Nials?" She asked wondering if she somehow displeased him.

"I want you so badly. If I look at you we won't make it far. Just give me a moment to get myself under control." he whispered.

Walking to him, completely exposed, Rosita touched his shoulder. "Look at me. Nials please turn around and look at me. " He did.

She was amazing. Her small oval shaped face was surrounded by thick dark locks, her lips parted begging for his kiss. His eyes took in her frame. Her breasts were the size of two medium apples with dark brown peaks that his mouth watered to taste. Her stomach was slightly rounded as her tapered waist flared into the most delectable hips. Her center, her core called to him as he scented her desire to be with him. The dark triangle at the apex of her thighs was thick and he had to see how it felt. Instinctively, he caressed her core and she moaned his name.

His self-composed restraint broke as he lifted her kissing and touching the one woman that made his being whole. Rosita instinctive wrapped her legs around his waist feeling his iron rod member pressing into her burning flesh.

"Wait, baby, Let's run. I might hurt you, and I need to be in control." He whispered."

Rosita didn't want to hear that, "Fuck control Nials, I want you now." She whispered.

Beneath a canopy of trees, Nials made short work of removing his attired and joining his mate. Not wanting to hurt her, he lay on the ground and allowed her to set the pace for their joining. Rosita was wild in her passion, her need for this quiet, yet passionate man. She rose above him, her eyes glowing from passion and she whispered. "I claim you Nials Sommerville as my mate for life. I will love you and mark you. If you don't want this, then say so, because once I take you inside of me. You are mine."

Nials's eye never wavered. "Rosita, I'm yours," she lowered her hot canal onto his phallic member. Both. groaned. Rosita was still, No man had ever filled her as Nials did. "Move baby." He whispered and she did. Rocking slowly back and forth, her body adjusted to his girth. Nials wanted to take charge. He wanted to roll her beneath him and lay claim on her body, but this was not the ideal location for that.

He closed his eyes, loving the feeling of being buried with thin her. Soon the danced. No words were spoken, only the sounds of lovers dancing together in true intimacy filled the forest. He knot formed and his wolf wanted to mark her. His wolf wanted control. Rosita felt hot, her body straining for something it never had but always wanted. She was no novice, but this was different. Her wolf surfaced, demanding to mark her mate, but she knew Nials wasn't quite ready so she subjugated the beats. He roared beneath her and she could see that he fought with his beast as well.

"I want you Nials. I need to claim you." She whispered.

He groaned. "Baby, if you bite me. I won't be able to contain him."

Her eyes grew dark, as she rode his delicious cock slowly. Rosita smiled, and gave control to her beast. "Good, then don't." Mine!, it growled as she marked her male.

Nials's wolf broke free, and his knot surged forward burying itself deep inside of her. Mine as he returned her mark. The two drank and reveled in bliss at this union.

Nials was incoherent as his wolf and her wolf danced together.

Rosita, sweetheart, are you OK? It wasn't too rough, was I? He sent unable to speak.

She laughed, and he relaxed. His wolf enjoying her bliss. Rosita sat up, with him still buried and locked deep inside of her and she kissed him. Mine, you are truly mine now. She responded.

"No love, you would never hurt me. It was perfect." Rosita then lay across his chest.

As he held her, she gasped and tears formed n her eyes.

"Baby, what is it what's wrong?" Nials asked, concerned. Stroking her cheek, he waited.

"I'm no longer a member of Loess, Madam Alpha Elise just told me goodbye." She whispered.

Nials, we look forward to meeting your mate. Congratulations. His alpha sent to him first. Then Alpha Nycra then greeted a shy but sweet Rosita.

Rosita Daniels Sommerville, welcome to our family. Now, enjoy the next few days with your mate. Nyric sent. He smiled as his beautiful wife entered. "Nials has mated." Nyric announced.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,293 Followers
12