New Beginnings Ch. 05

Story Info
Pieces fall into place.
8.9k words
4.83
8.7k
11

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/06/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,294 Followers

As the plane landed, Kalen checked on each of his guest. It was imperative that they be comfortable, and not just because of his wife. He really was concerned for Gammy and Gampy. Soon, everyone exited. Kalen was greeted by betas from the Loess Falls greeted them.

"Kalen, welcome home. It's about time. Everyone is gald you've come back. Now where are these wonderful people you're bringing to visit us?" Blaine teased.

Kalen laughed, "Uncle Blaine, I know I've been MIA, but I've been busy." Kalen added.

"Not too busy to stop by. You know how the women get when you kids don't check in. Make sure you see Nina and Celia, OK." Blaine smiled. Kalen was so reserved, but over time he loosened up a little.

"Alpha Javon is excited to meet your guest." Blaine explained as he greeted them. Gampy and Gammy just waited. It seemed the big blonde man loved taking Kalen to task. Yet, the smile on Kalen's face, told the whole story. He loved these people. Gampy cleared his throat.

Keeley stayed close to her grandparents. They spoke to each other softly as Kalen bantered with the men.

"Blaine and Vince, this is Keeley Rose and her grandparents." Kalen introduced them. Then he realized that in the short time he'd known them, he never learned their names.

Gampy spoke first, "Good evening fellas, I'm Fredrik Hans and this beautiful woman is my wife, Novia Hans." He exhaled. You've met Keeley. She's the apple of our eye." He added smiling.

Blaine smiled, "Welcome, come on let's get you guys home. Amazing, Alpha Javon is over the moon about you all visiting. "

Kalen was surprised, because Blain did not hide the fact that he had an alpha. He knew humans were not supposed to know about wolves. Wanting to see if he was mistaken, he decided to mess with Vince.

They helped the small group climb into the van and were headed back to Loess falls. Keeley was quiet, and not sure. Kalen struck up a conversation with Vince. "Hey how are Amari and the pups?"

Vince smiled. "My beautiful woman is the same. As for my boys, they are a handful. Maybe since cousin Kalen is here, he can babysit tonight and give us a date night."

Kalen laughed, "Just don't knock your wife up again. You have several pups already." He teased.

Gammy and Gampy laughed enjoying the banter. Keeley was quiet. Kalen checked on her and realized she was terrified. Sending her calming thoughts, Kalen wrapped his arm around her and held her close.

Blaine knew what he was doing. "Javon knows; besides, it's OK. Adrianna is visiting from Perez." Blaine stated.

Kalen looked at him, questioning. Blaine continued. "I know you missed seeing her the last time she came up. She stayed an extra day just to see you." He quickly explained.

Kalen smiled, but it soon faded when he noticed the sheer look of discomfort on Keeley's face. At the mention of the other female, Keeley was visibly uncomfortable.

"I still can't believe she's married to Old Judd. He is such a bore. " Vince added.

"Yes, but he loves that girl to pieces. You'll see, Mr. and Mrs. Hans. They sort of remind us of the two of you." Blaine added and Kalen made sure he held Keeley's hand a bit tighter. Keeley relaxed.

Soon, they were pulling onto the compound. The cutest little boys rushed out. Vince caught each one. They looked exactly like him. Gammy smiled. Keeley laughed, It was obvious that Vince spoiled them.

Soon Javon and Elise greeted them. They looked so young. But Gammy and Gampy acted as if they were old chums. "Javon Loess? You're the head honcho here?" Gampy asked.

Javon smiled, "You could say that."

"Well, my granddaughter is special. She has never had a vacation. Can you stick us someplace and make her have fun?" he asked.

Javon laughed, "No sir, I won't be sticking you in a corner. It's an honor to have you visit."

"Well, Aloha , it's your call just take care f my grandbaby." Gampy added.

Keeley rolled her eyes. Gampy was always trying to make her take a break. "Gampy, I'm fine." Keeley started to protest immediately when a strange woman spoke.

"Oh no, not another male that thinks he knows best. Sir, hello and welcome to Loess. You'll love it here. She added, "I'm Adrianna Cortez Phillips, and I am so honored to meet you and your lovely wife."

Keeley froze, as Kalen secured his arm around her waist. Gampy just hammed up. He stood as tall as he could. Gammy laughed and shook her head, as Adrianna greeted her with a kind hug.

"Stop trying to flirt, you old fool." She chastised her mate.

Gampy laughed, He looked at her and replied. "Love, she's pretty, but no one is as beautiful as you."

Adrianna smiled. These two shared a lifetime and no one would come between them.. She thought of her mate. She hoped he looked at her the same way many years from now. She looked at Keeley. This girl needed a break. She was not alone now. She was with family.

As they talked, a tall regal male joined them and immediately glared at Kalen. "Ah, I see you're back. Are you trying to steal my wife again?" He teased.

"Nope, but you better watch out for Gampy." Kalen replied.

Gammy spoke laughing, "Your wife's virtue is safe. If that old fool tries anything, I'll kick him in his bad knee."

Judd laughed, "Well beautiful I might want to give Old Gamy a run for his money. Allow me, he added offering to escort her inside.

Gamy frowned and grumbled about young whippersnappers trying to steal the women. Keeley laughed, and everyone loved the sound. Kalen loved it most of all.

Elise called two thetas to help her grandparents to their apartment. Keeley stood as the women entered.

"Keeley this is Leslie and Mary, they are here to help your grandparents. Ladies, let's show Mr. and Mrs. Hans to their private quarters." Elise offered,

"Yes ma'am" the ladies answered. Then they faced their much older guest. ."Mr. and Mrs. Hans, follow us please. We think you'll enjoy your stay here." Leslie stated.

Mary helped Gammy stand. The older lady walked beside her as they left the alpha home and walked across the yard. Gampy was right behind them, but Javon and Thaddeus supported him as he walked. Soon the couple was shown a beautiful apartment that was prepared for their comfort. Keeley walked in behind them and was surprised to see that the apartment had rooms sat up for live in care providers. She was confused. There was not a room for her.

Nina, who was with them, spoke. "Keeley, your small apartment is right next door. We felt that you would need a space of your own. You can check on your grandparents but they will be taken care of and by the best." Kim entered. "This is doctor Kim. She will monitor them and keep you informed on everything concerning them."

Keeley spoke to Kim shyly. Kalen was quiet. Kim took a moment to introduce herself as she made quick assessments of the young woman. Just from meeting them, she could tell they were malnourished and needed an iron, vitamin and protein diet.

Kalen waited but Kim spotted him. "Kalen Ivanov, I swear you get more handsome every time I see you. It's hard to believe I delivered you. The day you were born you tried to get away from me, and I told you to cut it out, then. Now, you keep trying to be standoffish with me. Get over here boy and give me a hug." Kalen laughed and hugged his doctor.

As they hugged, Kim whispered. "They will be ok, now."

Kalen nodded. Then Gampy announced that Gammy needed rest. Elise and Nina offered to show Keeley her apartment. But Kalen asked that he be allowed to. Everyone nodded and gave the couple some much needed alone time. Before leaving though, Elise told them to come to the alpha home in an hour for a quick snack. Keeley started to refuse but nodded. Her grandparents needed to eat.

Kalen held her carefully as they walked two doors down to her private space. They enter and Keeley was amazed at how beautiful the apartment was. Then she saw the aquarium. Inside the gorgeous glass structure was an underwater city. Kalen paused. She touched the glass, admiring the exotic creatures within.

She turned to face Kalen, and he smiled. Keeley just looked at him. She could only think of two words and she uttered them, "Thank you."

Kalen smile, stood, extended his hand and said, "Come on, let's explore."

Keeley Rose smiled and they explored her small apartment.

Gammy lay on her downy bed, and within minutes she was napping. Gampy lay beside her. Mary peeked in, and soon he dozed as well.

*****

At Fashion, the gala was growing to a close. Nials was returning to Loess to meet Rosita's family and helping her pack her things. Heaven and Nevaeh were happy for their big sister. Nevaeh had a special friend as well, and he would join them in traveling to Loess as well.

The next morning, Hugh and Lesvia joined the remaining guest for breakfast and bid everyone farewell as they left. The additional staff would stay a few days to help get the mansion back in order and Navarro and Christiana would return for her things after a visit home.

Hugh held his wife, "That went well. Next year, it's the Ivanov's turn." He laughed.

Lesvia sighed "I'm sure Nicolette and Gernick are up to the challenge." She added smiling.

Meanwhile Nials and Rosita were headed to the airport. He was nervous. His mate was an amazing woman, As they talked she told him of her life and how she ended up at Loess. Years later, her birth father returned. He not only had to meet one dad, but two, and one was one of the most feared alphas alive.

Nyric sensed his fear, Geraldo is a great wolf. He loves his children. He'll accept you. He sent. Nials relaxed.

*****

As there plane landed in Texas, Nials squeezed her hand. Nevaeh and her new beau were into each other as well. Heaven felt like an outsider. As they exited the plane, Julianne met them. She was excited. Two of her daughters were bringing home their mates and she had to meet them. The ladies exited the plane and entered the terminal searching for their mother. They saw her immediately and rushed to hug her. Heaven held on to her Mom as her Uncle Blaine helped retrieved their luggage. Nevaeh introduced her new mate, Terrance, a shifter from Canada. Then Rosita stepped forward and introduced Nials. Jules was gracious in welcoming both young men.

As they left, she noticed that Heaven was a bit more subdued than usual so she gave her a big hug. Heaven returned the embrace as the men talked.

Nevaeh's mate, Terrance was an avid hockey fan. He and the other guys shared their love for the sport. Nials mostly listened. He wasn't into that game, and as a servant, he didn't really have the luxury of engaging in that type of activity.

Jules asked Terrance about his family and laughed as she realized that she knew some of his relative from her time in college. It seemed the word was a small place. She sent to Celia. Soon, they arrived home, and everyone greeted them. The newly mated couple reported to the alpha home. Terrance was now a member of Loess, but Rosita was leaving Loess to join her mate's pack. Javon had serious questions for Nials.

Nials faced the alpha and secretly wasn't too worried. It was facing BJ that terrified him. Having learned of Rosita's connection to her father, he knew the man would have a hard time letting go.

BJ joined them, and Elise and Jules had Rosita and Nevaeh helped them with planning a party. Besides, Kalen had brought his mate to visit and they wanted to celebrate. The two girls knew it was a ruse to let their father interrogate their mates, but they went along willingly.

BJ faced Terrance. "So, Terrance, my mate knows your older sister. She spoke very highly of her and you. It seems that you've won her over. Tell me how do you plan to take care of my baby girl?"

Terrance took a deep breath. He then explained that he had several skills that he would employ. In Canada, he was a peace officer, and would be applying for a post t LFPD. BJ was impressed, and knew that he'd put in a good word for him. Then he faced Nials. Nials was slightly intimidated. His mate's father was a high leveled beta. He was a theta, much lower in rank. Terrance was a beta in his pack. Nials feared that BJ would find him lacking and that somehow his assessment would hurt Rosita. That he would not tolerate.

'So, Nials, you mated with my Rosa, right? Well, tell me, how do you plan to take care of my daughter?" He asked. Recalling the small baby girl he rescued three decades ago. His children were his heart, and Rosita was so sensitive, so empathetic that the man that claimed her had to see her uniqueness.

Nials sighed, "I love her. Rosita gets me. Honestly, when I met her the first time. I pushed her away, but she never wavered. Hell, even when I was a complete asshole, she never lost patience with me." He smiled recalling the bored look she would give him when he went on one of his binges. BJ was not smiling. But he understood; Rosa did him the same way. As a teenager, when she would date, he had a problem with every boy that came around. She'd just cock her head to the right and give him a look. It was obvious, this man loved his mate.

"Bring her home to visit often." BJ requested. "Now, I know you've talked to Jules and she likes both of you. Welcome to the family."

Nials thanked him relieved. BJ laughed, "Oh, you're not done. Geraldo's coming to visit tomorrow. He's there other dad. You still have to impress him." Nials paled, and Terrance shook. Javon laughed.

"Stop it, BJ. You are ten times worse than Geraldo when it comes to your daughters. Gentlemen, just be you." They men relaxed.

Meanwhile, Rosita had a great time planning the small welcoming party with her family members. Kalen's wife Keeley even joined them, and although the girl was even shyer than Rosita, she was a great worker.

Rosita talked with her and was happy for her cousin. She knew Keeley rose was the perfect woman for her reclusive family member. Just like magic Kalen appeared. He visited the compound often. He even stayed a few times which for him was a huge deal. The alphas welcomed him and the pack genuinely enjoyed having him around.

Keeley blossomed when he visited. Rosita also had the pleasure of meeting her grandparents. A more spry and abstentious couple she had never met before. She really liked them, but a part of her was sad. She could sense that they were not long for this world. She knew she would be there for Keeley when their time came.

Kalen was different around her. Usually he was standoffish, quiet, but with Keeley rose he laughed more. He was genuinely happy.

One day, Kale and Brenwan visited the alphas. They had yet to meet the young woman that fascinated their son, and wanted to meet her. Javon called, and Keeley walked over to the alpha home immediately.

Brenwan was impressed. The girl was stunning, and had an iron will. She fell in love with her new daughter instantly. She was still healing though, but as soon as she and Kalen married, she'd be fine. The couple introduced themselves and Keeley found she genuinely liked Kalen's parents. She wanted them to meet Gammy and Gampy. For some reason they needed to see them today. Javon accompanied them as he and Kale caught up on the latest interest between their two nations.

Gammy was impressed. Keeley would never have to suffer again. Gammy on the other hand had questions. His granddaughter was the most precious, and he needed to make sure the Ivanovs would keep for safe. Kale smiled; he liked these people.

"Come on, young man, let's walk." Gampy told Kale. "I like your boy. It's obvious that you and your wife raised him right. He'll have to change her, won't he?"

Kale froze, He decided to play dumb. "Excuse me, sir?

"Cut it, boy. I'm not as old as you, but I'm no spring chicken either. I know you are not human, and when your son marries my granddaughter she'll become immortal like you." Gampy exhaled. "If I live two more years, I'll be one century old. I would love to see a century, but I don't think that will happen. When I go, Novia will follow me. Keeley will need you all to be strong for her. She's a fighter, that one. She's the apple of my eye, the rose in my heart."

"You don't have to..." Kale started to speak, but Gampy stopped him.

"No, I'm old. Novia is old and we need to rest. We won't go today, but soon, we will take that eternal naps. Just be there for my Keeley. Don't let her blame herself, and help your boy." Gampy explained. Kale's respect for the much older human grew exponentially. They returned from their walk. Keeley moved quickly to check on her grandfather. He winked at her and told her he was fine.

Brenwan liked this girl. She wished she could take her home with her now. There was so much she wanted to teach her. Then she smiled. She always wanted a daughter, and now she had one. She and Elise shared a look.

Soon, everyone came out for the party. Fredrick and Novia came with their caregivers and Kalen insisted that Keeley stay at his side. The vampires popped in, with Garrick and Gernick welcoming the new family members.

Soon the night ended and Keeley helped her grandparents' home. Kalen stayed by her side the entire evening.

"So, you had fun?" he asked.

"Yes, the people are wonderful here. They keep feeding me though. I think they're fattening me up." She laughed.

Kalen pulled her into his arms. She went silent and just looked at him. "You saved us. You do know that right?" She whispered.

Kalen smiled, "No, Keeley rose, you saved me. You see, no one knew this but, after this last gala I planned to go. I look at my family, and everyone was so happy. Then each year, more and more people met their mate, and I met no one. I had decided to tell my Mom and Dad that I was relocating to Europe and just never come back. Then I met you. You gave me a reason to want to come home, live, and know I have a purpose." Kalen exhaled. He knew things, things no one knew about, but he could not say anything. It was over now. The nightmare would end soon.

"My cousin, Christiana, is plagued by a dangerous darkness. They think she's the only one, but it touched me once. I resisted, and because of that it linked on to her. She's someplace now trying to find a way to free herself from this evil. My plan was to trade place with her. I would inherit that dark spirit and leave. That would free her to live and take away my parents need to be worried so much about me. But, then I found you and realized that I deserve happiness too. I want to help Christy, but I don't want to lose you." He stopped and faced her. "After learning this, do you want to end this?" He asked.

Keeley walked to him and placed her hand on his cheek. "What is the name of the spirit?"

"I don't know." Kalen answered.

Keeley Rose smiled, "Yes you do. You have to identify it. Then and only then can you abolish it. You need to go with your cousin. She will need your help."

Kalen looked at her. His heart rate increased. His need to taste her grew even more powerful. "No, I can't go without you, Keeley Rose. I need you with me." He explained.

"Then, vampire, take me." She whispered. Kalen froze.

"Wait. What did you call me?" He asked, knowing he never revealed his true nature. Maybe her grandfather told her.

Keeley smiled, "I said, vampire. You aren't human are you? You are too perfect to be human. My grandfather isn't the only one who sees things. I do too. I see you Kalen Ivanov. I see the man you have kept hidden. I see the little boy that wanted to play so badly, but felt fear of being rejected. I see a man that is so protective of those he loves that he is willing to sacrifice himself. I see you, my beautiful vampire. I see the man I was created to love." She exhaled. My grandparents raise me to have a third ear. I hear things but then I listen for the unspoken words. You say I'm yours, then that makes you mine. But right now, I'm vulnerable, and cannot really help you. If you change me, I'll become stronger and can stand by your side. So my love, for the last time, take me, I'm yours." Keeley whispered.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,294 Followers