New Beginnings Ch. 08

Story Info
Every one gets their happily ever after.
6.7k words
4.83
7.5k
12

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/06/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers

Now, I present the final chapter of New Beginnings. I hope you enjoy it. All characters are above the age of consent.

*****

Chapter 8

Christiana was awake. Navarro found her standing in the kitchen watching the sky. A summer storm always fascinated him. So much power, so much energy at one time, that it had to be mythical.

"I missed you. What's going on?" Navarro asked, pulling her into his sweet embrace.

"It's different. When I was small, storms terrified me. But tonight, it's just beautiful" Christy whispered.

Navarro held her close, kissing her and sending waves of love. He never thought he'd ever feel this way about anyone, but this woman, she touched a part of him that he thought died centuries ago.

"You know, I hated storms too. When I was a kid, whenever it stormed, I would hide. The thunder shook me to the core." He confessed. Christy smiled. "But with you, it's not frightening anymore."

"Turning to face her husband, Well husband of mine, it seems we have both overcome a childhood fear." She teased. Navarro laughed, and to Christiana it was the most amazing sound.

They stood and watched as the storm blew over. The rain slowed to a drizzle, the lightning eventually ceased, and the last rumbling sound of thunder faded in the distance.

"Am I selfish?" Christiana asked.

"Why?" Navarro asked confused.

"To not want kids. I mean, I know what you said, but most men want a son at least." She added.

Navarro smiled, "I never thought about being a dad. When those men killed my father and my mother and I were left alone, I was so scared. Then she died, and I had to learn how to survive on my own. It wasn't easy, but I survived. If I had a child and..." he could not finish.

"He or she would never be alone. Between my family and my pack, if we had a child he or she would be protected." Christy added.

"Wait, you said no children earlier. Have you changed your mind?" Navarro asked. It mattered not to him. If she wanted his child, then he'd gladly give her his seed. She'd be an amazing mother, but he wanted time with just the two of them first.

Christiana laughed, "No, I don't want a child right now, but in a few decades who knows. Anyway, I don't want you to lose out because of my desires."

Navarro sighed, "Honestly, we need time to get to know each other first. Besides, I have this hot wife that I'm dying to keep naked as much as possible and I have no intention of censoring anything."

Christy smiled, "Well husband, your wish is my command."

Lifting his wife, Navarro carried her in their bedroom. Soon he joined her exploring every inch of her delicate frame. Christiana was so sensitive, so in tune with his touch. Navarro, loved his wife completely, branding her his with each stroke, touch, and kiss.

Christiana being so free, so wanton with him. For the next week, the newly married couple stayed indoors. Soon, Navarro returned to his job and Christiana decided to find her own passion.

For the first time, she was free. Being in the shadow of her mother and dealing with a dark spirit took a lot out of her. She no longer had to wear a mask and for the first time she had to decide what she wanted to become. She visited the local library to find something to read when she noticed a young woman seeking employment. Of course she was turned away and that's when Christy knew exactly what she wanted to do.

She looked around and noticed that many young women worked, but they were under skilled and needed help. She went back to her small home, and contacted her parents.

She talked with Cantar who thought that her plan was wonderful but she needed to discuss it with her husband first. That night when Navarro came home, Christy told him of her idea. He listened and nodded.

"Call Mrs. Fashion. If anyone can help you start this, she can." Navarro suggested. Christiana smiled a beatific smile and hugged her husband, then she rushed to call her new matriarch.

"Second Chances" was born, and the first ladies to become clients were handpicked by Christy and Lesvia. They wanted to see if it would work, and it was wildly successful. The project gave working class women a leg up. It provided clothing, training, and support to help them reach their educational and career goals free of charge. The only stipulation was they had to recommend another female that could benefit from the group when they reached their goals. Also, they had to mentor a fellow young woman and help her find her way.

Christiana flourished,. Navarro was so proud. She discovered so many things about herself. She was clairvoyant, and that ability allowed her to be able to read her clients and help them on their career paths.

One night, Navarro was late coming home. Christy had a bad feeling. Something was wrong. She sent out to her husband no answer. She got up and dressed. She was going to the precinct. Something was wrong. Navarro, answer me. She sent.

No answer. Opening the door, Christy rushed out into the night. Climbing into her car, Navarro responded, Babe, I'm OK. I love you. I'll be home soon.

Christiana sighed. He was OK, but she could not shake the feeling of gloom. Climbing out of her car, she went back inside. She sat, and looked around. She was alone. She was always alone unless Navarro was with her. If she died, would she even be missed? Christiana felt cold. There was no voice, no feeling of someone else being there, and she began to cry. All of a sudden, she was not alone anymore. "What's wrong?" Cantar asked as she vanished in. Her daughter was upset and she swore she'd be there if Christy ever felt despondent again.

Christy smiled, "Momma, I'm fine. It's late. What are you doing here? Who's with CJ?" She asked.

Cantar smiled. "Your dad has him, but I'm concerned about you. What's wrong, Christy? Tell me?" She asked.

"Nothing, Navarro is working late and I was a but lonely." Christy answered, that's all."

"You're not being truthful. I felt your thoughts. I too can see and feel things. If something happened to you, it would kill me, your father especially. Never think that you don't matter." Cantar stroked her cheek as tears formed in Christy's eyes. "Believe it or not, you are some one's everything."

Christy smiled through her tears. Cantar hugged her, and stayed with her until Navarro came home. He entered and was a bit concerned to find her mother there, but Cantar kissed his forehead and told him they needed to visit home soon. CJ missed them and then she vanished home.

He held his wife close and thanked the Gods for bringing him home tonight. Things were scary. Fortunately no one was killed, although he came close. "I love you, Christiana Smith. You are my everything." He whispered. He'd never let her know how close she came to losing him.

"Why me, Navarro. I'm nobody. I don't have real friends. No one really liked me before I came here. Honestly, if I had died, only my parents would miss me." Christiana looked deep into his eyes. "Why me?"

Navarro smiled, "When God created the heavens and the earth, he created one woman for every man. He made you for me. You are the gift he gave me. For giving me you, I will spend forever serving and honoring the creator of all. Had you perished, I would have followed. I won't live without you Christiana. You are the beat of my heart, the blood in my veins. You are my soul." Then he kissed his wife. Christiana knew he spoke the truth for she felt the same way.

Days passed, and a report came on the news about the shooting. Christiana looked at her husband;; she knew. He almost died. Navarro held her hand, kissed the back of her hand and smiled. "I will never leave you if I can help it."

Christy sighed. She loved this quiet, shy, incredibly handsome man. He was an amazing man.

*****

Brenwan Ivanov was driving her only son insane. He could never have a moment with his wife without his Mom wanting to make sure she was alright. Keeley loved the attention and often asked if he was just a bit jealous. Kalen was a little jealous, even though, he was hornier than anything.

His dad was no help. He'd just tell him to leave her alone. She always wanted a daughter. Kalen knew that to have his wife to himself, they needed their own place. However, he already knew his Mom would not want to let Keeley go.

After talking about it for months, Kalen and Keeley decided to move into their own home. Although Brenwan insisted that they stay in the manor. She was concerned for Keeley. She wanted to make sure her new daughter was not overwhelmed.

Kalen wanted his wife to himself without his mother constantly running interference. Kale just laughed. He held his wife and told her to relax. Keeley was not leaving and they could visit each other at any time.

Kalen and Keeley found a small house not too far from his parents, or his Uncle Garrick. Brenwan visited and decided to stay the first few nights. Kalen lived his mother, but she really needed to go home.

On her last night with him, he called Kale. Kale arrived and held his wife close. "Love, remember when we first married, and all we wanted was time alone. What did we get into?" he asked. ''Brenwan bushed,

"Oh my God, Keeley, I'm so sorry. I'll go home. Call me if you need anything. I love you. Kalen, take care of her. I'll call before I pop back in." She explained. Kalen frowned and Keeley laughed.

"You're her baby, you know how she can be. Kale sent.

Dad, do something! Kalen pleaded.

Keeley and Brenwan were hugging each other as the new mother prepared to leave. Keeley was relieved. Even though she loved Brenwan to death, she needed time with her husband. There were things she could not do with mama around.

Brenwan and Kale vanished back home and Brenwan seemed sad.

"Come here woman, I used to be enough for you. I'm not enough anymore?" Kale teased.

Brenwan sighed, "You re all I've ever wanted, but she's so small and special. I just want to make sure she's happy." "That's Kalen's job. She is his wife. They need time, and I'm sure they would rather not have mom around every night and day.

He emphasized his point by rubbing his hardness against her. Brenwan was alerted instantly. She wanted her husband. No other man would ever be fir her. Kale laughed, >Now wife, I've been remiss in my duties. I need to remind you of one of the best parts of being married.

Brenwan laughed, as Kale lifted her and carried her into their bedroom. Kale was a patient and thorough lover. He tasted every inch of her skin. It had been months since held had time to love his wife and tonight he would show her what she was missing.

Entering her warmth, Kale almost came apart. Brenwan quivered, he filled her completely as he rode her in long, slow strokes. Kale left no doubts of who she belonged to. The first climax hit her like a load of bricks, he rode it out, still stroking her, nowhere near finished.

Soon, she felt the fire building s a second time as she screamed her completion once more. Kale laughed, the quickening f her body on his cock was the most amazing feeling. He knew that she needed one more and this time he was coming with her. With strong powerful stroked, Kale loved his wife into complete submission. Then at the peak of his own desire, he ordered her to come once more. Brenwan came hard, her body gripped him in a vice forcing him to empty his soul into her womb.

The two lay together, Brenwan was sated and happy. Kale wanted to gloat because he knew he'd more than satisfied his woman. "No way!" Brenwan gasped. "No way!"

"What?" Kale asked.

"listen." She answered.

Two small voices giggling. "Hello, Little ones Kale sent.

Hi daddy! they replied.

"Well, Seems like we'll have our hands full for the next few years," Kale teased. Brenwan didn't respond. He grew concerned. She was crying. "Baby, it will be OK. The twins are a blessing. I know we never talked about more children, but..."

Brenwan shoved him, "Shut up. I'm going to be a mom again. I'm having two babies." She then began to sob as she threw her arms around her husband's neck and cried tears of pure joy.

Meanwhile, Kalen and Keeley had just finished their own marathon f making love. She had not conceived, but they were not worried. "Welcome home, Mrs. Ivanov. Welcome home." Kalen whispered.

Keeley laughed, "Kalen, I love you." Then within a few minutes she was asleep. Kalen watched her sleep when he registered uncontrollable happiness from his parents. Not sure what was going on, He sent them a wave of love and then he joined his wife in slumber.

*****

At Welbern, Nials took his new post to heart. He was one of the most serious of all the betas. He was also one of the most loving mates imaginable. Even Chandra found herself feeling a tinge of jealously at how open Nials was with Rosita.

One night a group of rogues encroached on their lands and the beats went to investigate. Nials led the charge. Rosita didn't like this. For a brief moment she was so small when her world crashed around her because of rogue wolves. She went mute. Chandra noticed the change and sent for her immediately. She was aware of Rosita's history and wanted to assure her that everyone was safe. After talking with her father's they believed she was too young to really remember, but Chandra knew something's you never forgot.

"Rosita, I'm feeling antsy. Come sit with me until the men return." Chandra requested.

Rosita joined her, glad to not be alone. Several other females joined them as well. Nials and the betas found the band f rogues and surrounded them. As they closed in, Alpha Nyric called them to halt. He approached them. The betas watched.

"I am Alpha of this land who are you and where are you from?" He demanded.

The five wolves shook. But the male stood before the smaller ones, guarding them. "We mean no harm. We're just passing through." He answered. They were young, children. Nyric spoke again. "Who are you?" he asked.

The pups trembled, and Nials stepped forward. The little girl spoke. "We don't have a pack. The men killed Momma and Poppa, and we ran." She began to cry.

The betas surrounded them as Nyric spoke. "Come with us." The children followed as he led them home.

When the men returned, Rosita rushed out to Nials. It was then she saw the kids. Her heart raced. She knew exactly how they felt. Madam Chandra, come. she called. Chandra joined them. The children were given a room and the alpha couple would decide their fate the next morning.

Nials took Rosita's hand to lead her home, but she would not leave them. Soon the children slept with Rosita watching over them.

Nials stayed by her side. The next morning, they dressed and she accompanied them to breakfast. They talked to her. She learned that their family was on their own. Having separated from their pack, their father served as their alpha. A hunter set traps in the forest and both parents were trapped and eventually killed. The five pups knew they had to escape to keep from being captured as well.

The oldest pup name was Mark, and he protected his younger siblings Kyle, Sam, short for Samantha, Josh, and Timmy.

"You're safe here." Rosita promised. "Alpha Nyric and Madam Alpha Chandra are fair and kind." She whispered. Just as she predicted, the five children became welcomed members of the Welbern Pack. Samantha was enamored with Rosita. Often the little girl stayed at their home. Her brothers would stay too, simply because they had to look out for their sister. Nyric and Chandra could not help but laugh. It seemed that beta Nials had a full house and he had no clue he was a dad.

Rosita called her Mom and told her about the five pups. Julianne and Nevaeh decided to visit. They adore the children and Julianne realized that Rosita was a fantastic Mom. Her son-in-law was somehow clueless. He had no idea that he'd become an instant dad. She smiled and knew exactly what needed to be done. Nials needed to get a clue.

She went to Alpha Nyric and told him to call Nials and Rosita in and tell them they were splitting the kids up. If her suspicions were right, Nials would put an end to that suggestion post-haste. Nyric smiled, he wasn't sure at first, but after Julianne went home, he realized that Nials still did not acknowledge the children. He took care of them. He made sure they were safe, as he did with all of the pack kids. They even stayed with them mostly, and he made sure they had whatever they needed. However, he did not seem to warm to them like most fathers would have. There was one small glimmer of hope. He seemed to take a true liking to the oldest pup, mark, and the little girl, Sam, seemed to have charmed him as much as anyone could. Nials was a great mentor, but Rosita had taken to the role of Mom right away.

Desperate times called for desperate measures. He called a beta meeting first.

"Gentlemen, we have a unique situation. As you know we've found five stray pups that are in need of a home. Nials perked up. Two couples from neighboring packs are willing to take them. They'll be here tomorrow. Nials, please let Rosita know.

Nials froze. No one was taking his children. If Nyric thought he'd agree to this then he'd straighten out the Alpha right now.

"Wait, the children have a home. What do you mean, someone is coming to get them?" he asked.

The other betas began to mumble. Was Nials challenging Alpha Nyric?

"Nials, it is wonderful how you and Rosita have fostered those pups, but they deserve real parents." He explained calmly.

"Fostered the pups, My Rosita is not just fostering those children, She loves these children. They don't need new homes because they have one." He argued.

Nyric paused. This was a side of his beta he'd never seen before. This was a father defending what was his. He decided to push a bit more. "They need a father Nials. They deserve no less."

Nials exploded, "I am their father, and you are not taking my pups away from me."

Nyric commanded him to calm, and the other beta surrounded him. Son, Nials was back in control facing his alpha with a pain so profound it was indescribable. This man wanted to take away his kids. Nyric smiled, "Nials, I know they are yours. I just was worried that you did not know it. No one is coming here, I made that up. Go home and take care of you family." He ordered.

Nials froze. He'd disrespected his alpha, almost to the point that he would have attached him. "Alpha Nyric, I don't know... I apologize... I never meant..."

Nyric waved his hand. "You're their dad. That's what dads do. If someone threatens your family you protect them, even from your alpha." Nyric sighed, "Gentlemen, meeting adjourned."

The betas filed out. The guys had to tease Nials "You have your hands full. That daughter of yours is a firecracker." They teased. He smiled. His Sam really was one tough little girl, but she was still his little girl.

Nials arrived at home and all five pups were up waiting. They all rushed to him hugging hi, all but one. He waited. After assuring the four younger ones, he faced his oldest son, "Mark, I know we can never replace your parents but we want to provide a home for you. I would be honored to call you my son." Huge tears began to trek down the pups cheeks as he then hugged Nials so tightly as Rosita simply watched as she too cried tears of joy. Soon with the help of her mate, they managed to get all five pups to bed.

"Hey, what happened tonight?" Rosita asked

Nials sighed, "Alpha Nyric called a meeting to discuss the placement of the kids. We had words and I lost my temper. Long story short, they're ours. No one will come in here and take them from us." He held Rosita close.

She returned his embrace and smiled. Her mate would protect them that was one thing she never doubted.

"Well, Love, I assume you and the alpha reached an understanding." She sighed. "He knows we love these kids."

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers
12