New Beginnings Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
69plus1
69plus1
345 Followers

He is back in this moment now and I want my release too. I don't care how he gets me off; I just want him to do it.

As I caress his ass again I ask: "Do you want to suck my cock or would you rather have me fill this nice ass of yours?"

Trying not to look at me he is stroking my cock when he says: "Can I suck you?"

"Of course, come over here."

I guide him to the very same bench that I sucked my first cock so long ago. I wonder what Ben would say if he could see what was happening here.

As I sit on the end of the bench and spread my legs I guide him to his knees in front of me. I hold the back of his head and bring it to my cock.

"Do it, suck this cock. How long have you dreamed of this minute? Now your dream comes true. Suck me." I say knowing mine is the first cock to ever be in his mouth.

As if in a trance he leans forward to take my cock into his mouth. Tentatively he takes the head of my cock into his mouth. He must have dreamed of this day for some time because he knows what to do. He holds my cock head with his lips and tries to stick his tongue in my piss hole and lick my head. He is driving me nuts so that I have to push more of my cock into his hot mouth.

"That day on the beach when you were watching me suck cock. Who did you want to be my friend getting sucked off or me, the one doing the sucking?" I ask.

"Him,....you....both.. I don't know it was so exciting to see you two. I have never seen anything like that. My wife never swallows my cum and she was mad to see you do it. We fought about if and I told her if you could dom it why couldn't she? We haven't had sex since that day." He shares with me.

I push his head back down and he gladly sucks most of my cock down his throat. He seems willing to try anything so I tell him to caress my balls sack.

After a few moments I ask him: " Did you like what I did to your ass?" He nods yes so I say: "Then do it for me."

As soon as he touched me I have to fight not to cum.

"That's it, now touch my ass hole." I direct him and a finger easily slides into my willing ass hole.

"That's it, faster I am going to cum!" I almost yell.

And as I shoot my first shot of cum into his mouth the room is filled with the ear shattering cry: "Alex, just what the fuck are you doing?"

Shocked by the outburst we both turn to see his wife!

I can't stop cumming and as he is frozen in place I cover his face and hair with my cum.

"Well my dear if you had waited a minute you could have seen your loving husband swallow his first load of cum!"

I wonder what will happen next?

69plus1
69plus1
345 Followers
12