New Beginnings, New Tastes

Story Info
New start can inspire a new taste.
2.2k words
3.95
31.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alone in a new job, new town, new everything. The old was left behind and it was time to have a new beginning. I was happy to be here and the job was wonderful. It was now my 5th month at the company and I began to fit in very well. Of course, I knew how to play the game. Kiss up to those who needed to be kissed up to in a sincere way that really went unnoticed by my coworkers. Maybe it was a gift in a way, to be able to get along with many people and still do a respectable job. That was me, full of life and laughter but seriousness when needed. But now, it seems that the seriousness needed to be let down a bit. Perhaps it was time to go out and see what the city had to offer.

I had been out with friends before and new some of the local "hot" spots literally. A few times coworkers would gather after work for a little flirt and drinks at a local dance club and I usually went with them but just watched. After all they were couples and I was single. Watching, I admit made pussy throb with want and drip with hot juice but left it at that. I would see myself home in my turned on state, grab my 10 inch thick play cock and fuck myself until I was thoroughly satisfied. I was used to this now after leaving my boyfriend of three years about 6 months before I moved to this new city. We parted ways on good terms but I missed being fucked on a regular basis. (That is a whole book of stories that I might share one day, but not now)

It was a Friday night and I was feeling a bit on the hot side and decided to ask friends to go to the hang out. No one was available; all seemed to have other plans. One couple out for the weekend away from kids, another celebrating a friends 30th birthday and yet another expecting the in-laws for a weekend visit.

No matter I thought to myself, I worked a long good week and was entitled to a night out to have a beer or two.

I got dressed in my favorite outfit, a bit on the revealing side but that suited my mind frame. I am not a small lady be look good in the right clothes. That night the right clothes were a short black skirt, silky black nylons, glossy 2 ½ heels topped with a black jacket trimmed in red and one button below my breasts to reveal my sheer black lace bra and beautiful cleavage. My body is of a medium build with an exceptionally large chest. My breasts are a size H-I cup. All natural and all wonderfully pleasurable that I enjoy showing off to many men who wish to look. I took my bra off for a moment and toyed with my nipples pinching them teasingly and hard. (I love my breasts because I am lucky. When I am hot and aching for sexual attention I am able to suck my own tits. Yes, that's what I said. I can raise them to my mouth and run my tongue along each nipple, flick it and then suck them. A bit of extra pleasure that a lot of women can't have) After getting my pussy energized by playing with my tits it was time to finish getting ready and head downtown.

I arrived at around 9pm and found a seat at the bar. I rested my chest on the bar and proudly showed the bartender what I had. The guy next to me seemed to agree with the bar tender.. "Fabulous tits, lady." I smiled and said thank you while he paid for my beer. The thought of him buying my beer because of my "assets" made my pussy start to tingle a bit more and in appreciation of his generosity I leaned over towards him and gave him my full attention. Every now and then I would slide my hand down inside my jacket and pinch my nipples while he watched...teasing is such a good game sometimes.

Jason, his name, and I made general small talk for a while and he got up to leave gave me his phone number and asked me to call him. I promised I would and I took his hand and guided him into my jacket to touch my tits for a moment before he left. After a moan he said goodbye in a heavy voice and walked away. Then I was fully primed and ready to watch the hot couple I had seen earlier that night. I turned at the bar so I could keep them in view not caring if I made eye contact with them or not.

I was completely captivated with them. I guessed them to be about the same age as I and very hot and sexy, both of them. I sipped my beer as I could see their tongues teasing each others lips, ears and necks. I was fortunate enough to see the hands at work under the table as well...her sweet long legs were spread far apart while his hand slipped into her glistening pussy. No panties...I almost stopped breathing. Without noticing, my own legs spread further as I took in the sights of him finger fucking her pussy right there in the bar. I could only imagine what that would feel like...fingers on her clit and into her pussy..wanted it to be mine. She in turn fondled his cock and they exchanged deep hot kisses.

My eyes left them as I shifted back in my seat and chatted with the bartender. He made a comment on what was going on at the table and I just smiled and licked my lips. "Let me buy the next round for them, ok?" He gladly obliged and took a set of drinks to their table. Within a moment of his return, she welcomed me to their table.

"Hello, My name's Jinna. Thanks for the drink. That was awful nice of you."

"Oh, you're welcome. It just seemed you two were enjoying the time out and I wanted to let you know that I think it's great."

" Care to join us? "

"Yeah, I'd love to. Beats sitting here alone for the night."

"Great, Come on over."

I followed her to the table and she introduced me to Shawn. I told them my name was Randie and we began to talk. As we talked and drank I watch both of them look at my chest. I gave them every opportunity to enjoy the view and leaned forward when I answered a question. Sometimes they would kiss and I would let out a little sigh of pleasure..letting them know that it made me wet watching them savor each other.

At one point Shawn got up and Jinna moved closer to me. "You have a beautiful chest. You are lucky. I wish I had them. "

"I think your look just fine."

"Do you? " She grabbed her tits in front of me and continued, "They're small compared to yours."

"Well, mine are very big, bigger than most. But your are very nice." I reached up and casually touched them over her blouse. "Look at those nipples of yours. Bet they drive him crazy. Mmmm, so nice and hard."

"Yeah he loves my tits, but I think he wants to see yours. They really look great"

"Do you want to see them too?" I said as I began to fondle my tits in front of her. My free hand fell to her silky thigh. She moaned and pinched her nipples while licking her lips and I gently slid my hand closer to her pussy. I wanted to know how wet she was and when she moved her thighs apart I knew that she wanted me to explore that hot little pussy of hers. I slowly worked my fingers into her dripping pussy. So drenched with fuck juice, ready and willing to be fucked by my fingers. "Mmmm, he's a lucky man to be able to fuck your sweet little pussy" I whispered as I pumped two fingers deep into her hot hole.

Sensing she was close to cumming I pulled my fingers slowly out of her pussy and licked her fuck juice off of them. "Sweet taste...so very sweet." My pussy was aching from the attention I was giving her I thought I was going to cum myself.

Shawn came back to the table after paying the tab and said they had to leave.

"I should be going to."

"Do you need a lift? We have a driver for the weekend, can we take you somewhere?"

"Well, yea, thanks that would be nice if it's no trouble."

Jinna chimed in right away, "Oh, not any trouble at all."

With that we took our things and headed towards the car.

The driver opened the door and motioned to Jinna to get in and I gazed at her sexy legs as she settled into the car. Shawn asked me to get in and I did so willingly while he followed me and closed the door. Within a moment we were off .

"If your not in a hurry, I asked the driver to take around the lake outside of town. We don't have to pay for the car and thought we'd take advantage of it," Shawn said with a laugh.

"Why not, I am in no hurry to get home. Thanks for the invite."

"No problem." he smiled.

We talked and had wine while we enjoyed the drive. Shawn said something that I didn't quite catch and leaned over me to take Jinna's mouth into a searing kiss. At the end of their hot kiss he breathlessly apologized for leaning over me to kiss Jinna. I looked at both of them and said it was my pleasure and not a problem to watch them. I encouraged them for more and settled back into the seat.

During their next kiss I caressed both of them running my fingers through their hair and explored their bodies as much as I could. Instinctively I raised my tits to their faces grinding them against their devouring kiss and spread my legs. I wanted to fuck both of them and be fucked by them however they chose. It was time for my hungry hot pussy to be pleasured by both of them.

As I spread my legs apart Shawn and Jinna each wrapped their legs around mine and began to ride my things. I could feel wet pussy on one and hard cock on the other, something that drove me insane. They broke their kiss and skillfully unbuttoned my jacket, removed my bra and began to suck both of my tits.

Their hungry mouths sucked my nipples hard as they continued to fuck themselves on my thighs. I had to, needed to touch them both. One hand on her hot pussy and the other wrapped around his hard cock.

I maneuvered so that I could reach them and they gladly let me play. Jinna reached over and took Shawn's pants down while he pulled my nylons and panties off. I circled my hand around his rock hard cock and started to stroke it. At the same time I drove my fingers into her fuck hungry pussy and she began to slam her pussy onto my fingers. I leaned over and took her tit into my mouth and sucked wildly as she fucked herself on my finger.....

In all the frenzy they knew my pussy was hot and wet and wanting so together they began to explore.

Two sets of fingers...hers and his both entering deep one at a time then both together. He played with my clit and she fucked my pussy. She rubbed my clit and he fucked my pussy. I could hardly take it so close to cumming but not wanting to. We were so into the threesome fuck routine that no one wanted to cum but I was pushed over the edge.

In amidst the fucking and sucking and three way kissing Jinna a Shawn found my ass. Without words and knowing each other well, they began to work on me. Fucking my pussy with his, hers and both fingers then tracing the pussy juice to my hot ass hole which was hungry for a fuck as well. Jinna concentrated her fingers on my pussy while Shawn's big fingers circled my ass hole and then found the way inside. I moaned with incredible pleasure.

With that we managed to change positions. I desperately wanted to lick her clit and fuck her pussy with my tongue as I was cumming. With her pussy on my face, both hands on her hips, I wildly fucked her pussy with my mouth and she fucked my pussy with her fingers while she sucked Shawn's cock and he fucked my ass. All at once we came...all three at the same time. I sucked Jinna's cum and lapped for more and she swallowed part of Shawn's load while he spread the rest on my tits and I came very hard.

We rested for a bit and got reorganized then enjoyed the rest of the wine on the drive home. We talked and made future plans and would spend the weekend together in many ways.