New Beginnings Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben felt Tom move off the bed and opened his eyes to see Tom taking off his shirt. Ben looked up at him and gazed at the man's torso. Lean and muscular. Accented by fine black hair on his chest. Hair that had a line leading straight to button on Tom's jeans. Tom went to move to the other side of the bed, but Ben interrupted him and softly said, "Please, this is my turn to take in the image of you. To see you and your..." Ben paused and searched for a word of phrase to capture what he was feeling... "your... fearful symmetry."

Tom gazed on at Ben, smiled in recognition and whispered, "Blake. The Tyger."

"Yes, Blake."

Tom's mouth fell slightly open and he whispered with a touch of melancholy "And are you the lamb?"

In his hushed voice, Ben replied. "Yes, the lamb. And you, the tyger."

"Yes." Tom whispered. "Tyger."

Ben gazed up at the man standing above him and, as he was told, savored it. He was touching him with his eyes. He was imagining the feel of running his fingers across his torso. Of feeling the man's erection. The sight of Tom shirtless but with his jeans on made Ben wild with desire. It was beauty and lust bound together.

Tom took to gazing at Ben and then got on top of him. Ben felt the weight of him and it took his breath away. This is what he had waited for. It was not as he remembered it. It was better.

Tom reached to the bottom of Ben's shirt and began to lift it. In turn, Ben lifted his torso and raised his arms to help get the shirt off. Tom then laid down on top of Ben and let their naked chests touch as Tom, again, held Ben's face with his hand. Tom's power over Ben was evident. Ben had arched his back ever so slightly and exhaled. Tom then rolled off of Ben and began slowly dragging his hand over Ben's chest. He started at the center of the chest and grazed the skin with the greatest of care. His fingers barely touched the boy and caused Ben to gasp with pleasure. Then moved to Ben's side and did the same. He raised Ben's arm delicately placed his fingers on Ben's armpit. Again, slowly and delicately, he moved his fingers down Ben's side and watched as Ben, with his eyes closed, panted with pleasure.

Ben pleaded, "Kiss me again."

Tom gave him what he asked for and then moved down from his mouth to his chin. Then his neck. Then his torso. Tom's tongue on him was electrifying. Ben felt Tom moving down his body and placed his hands on Tom's head so he could run his fingers through the man's hair. Tom was kissing his stomach and Ben was imagining the sensation that awaited him. Tom would soon envelope Ben in his mouth as had happened last week. The feeling would, as before, be overwhelming. Pleasure as he had never known.

But then Tom stopped his journey down Ben's torso and brought himself back up to meet Ben's face. He smiled at Ben and then took his left hand and held it.

Tom rolled over and then, pulled Ben on top of him. Ben was lying on top of Tom and then again, without any warning, Tom pushed Ben up and pulled his legs so Ben was sitting upright straddling Tom. Through his jeans, Ben could feel Tom's erection on his underside. Ben leaned down to kiss Tom and Tom obliged. Tom leaned up carefully and kissed Ben deeply as he did before and Ben relished the scent of the man.

Then Tom pushed him back and brought Ben's hand to his lips. He kissed the hand and looked at Ben intently as he did so. He kissed the palm and then slowly used his tongue to lick the palm. Ben had never felt the sensation before and he gasped as the man ran his tongue over his palm while looking at him. Perhaps Ben would have felt self conscious but the way Tom looked at him, the raw lust Tom had for him, erased those feelings. Tom then stopped with the palm and then slowly brought Ben's index finger forth. Tom looked at Ben intensely and brought the tip of Ben's index finger into his mouth. Then Tom took the end of Ben's finger and put it to his mouth. At first it was just the tip. Then, with his eyes fixed on Ben, he moved the index finger into his mouth fully.

Ben was transfixed and utterly weak as he watched his finger go in the man's mouth. The sensation he felt was jarring. So soft and sensual, it rippled through his arms, his legs, his groin. Tom continued to suck on the finger and closed his eyes in concentration as he felt Ben's every reaction.

The sensual touch of Tom's tongue drove Ben crazy. He was aching to move past the finger and move to the real thing. Tom had given him his first blowjob and he was ready to reciprocate and blow Tom. Without hesitation, he removed his finger from Tom's mouth and began aggressively kissing him. He then began licking Tom's chin as Tom had licked his the week before. Tom's stubble of the day was both short and full. Ben loved the feel of it on his tongue. It tickled but it symbolized that he was with a man. He then moved his mouth down to Tom's neck and began kissing it and then ever so delicately licking it with his tongue.

Tom was completely taken off guard by the assertiveness. Last time Tom led and Ben was passive. Tom used his mouth to give Ben pleasure he had never known. This time, Tom realized, would be more egalitarian. He decided to let Ben do what he wanted with his body. His touch was refined and delicate for someone so innocent and inexperienced. He knew how to use his lips and tongue. Tom loved the feeling of that silken tongue as it moved down his neck. Then, as Tom had the prior week, Ben moved to Tom's pecs. He slowly kept moving to the nipples. Then he would back away which drove Tom wild. Ben was moved his tongue closer and closer to the nipple but never touched it. Ben's tongue then slowly moved around the circumference of the nipple. Tom ached for the boy's tongue to be on it, and he let out several moans, involuntarily. He had to let Ben know how amazing it was to feel such pleasure. "Ben, Ben, that is amazing. Fuck."

Sensing that Tom could not take it longer, Ben moved away from the nipple, blew ever so slightly on it and then, with the tip of his tongue, touched the tip of Tom's nipple. The delicate way Ben did it caused Tom to inhale in ecstasy.

Then Ben brought his left hand to his mouth got his index finger and thumb wet with his saliva. He returned to the right nipple and continued to lick it tentatively. A brief light touch that ended as soon as it began. As he did this, he moved his left hand up to Tom's left nipple and began to play with it. As he did with the right one with his tongue, the caress of the nipple with his wet index finger and thumb sent shivers down Tom's limbs. Tom realized that he had goosebumps on his arms from the pleasure.

Tom began panting as he had not felt another man's touch in a long time and had not been with an 18 year old since he was an 18 year old. The touch of Ben's velvety tongue was the most pleasure Tom had felt in as long as he could remember. He breathed heavily and tried to control himself as he realized that Ben was moving away from him nipples and moving further down his chest.

Ben raised himself off of Tom and took off his shirt. Now they were both shirtless. As much as he wanted to put his chest on Tom's and feel his chest hair and muscles against his, he was overwhelmed with excitement and wanted to get his mouth back on Tom's body. He moved to Tom's stomach and began licking the line of hairs above the man's naval. He continued to use his left index finger and thumb to touch Tom's left nipple. Tom was not aware that he was sighing heavily. It was like he had to let the sensations go somewhere. Ben's touch was too much and the heavy breathing seemed to keep him in control of himself.

Ben moved over Tom's naval and licked its perimeter as he had the man's nipples. Then he moved farther down and his mouth was just above the edge of Tom's jeans. He carefully pulled on the corner of the fabric by the button to begin the process of taking off the man's jeans. The button opened easily enough but he was surprised to see the jeans were button fly. So, while he licked the spot that was just opened, he slowly pulled the each side of the fabric to release the buttons from their holes. Ben was further surprised to see that Tom had no underwear on so with each release he saw Tom's black pubic hair and then his penis. It was hard and off to the side. Tom lifted his waist off the floor to aide Ben in getting his jeans off. Ben pulled on them and Tom assisted in helping him get jeans off and Ben tossed them on the floor.

Ben had seen his teammates naked after practice or a game, but he had never been this close to another man. Especially a man who was erect. He pulled back a bit so he could fully take in the view. Tom was circumcised like he was about seven inches long and thicker than Ben. His balls hung low and were hairless. Ben knew that Tom had given him a hint to go slow and it took everything he had not to immediately put Tom's dick in his mouth.

Ben moved to the bottom of Tom's balls and began licking them. Tom, in turn let out a gasp of pleasure. Ben took in the smell of Tom. He was clean but slightly musky and Ben was thrilled by his scent. He continued licking the balls and teasing them slightly with the tip of his tongue. He licked them carefully and slowly. He moved up until between the balls until he was at the base of Tom's cock. Ben moved to one side of his cock and kissed Tom's abdomen never touching Tom's dick. He took his tongue and licked closer and closer to Tom's cock. And he could see Tom's cock move as he got closer and closer. Tom breathed in heavily and Ben knew he was giving the man great pleasure.

Ben went to the other side of Tom's cock and repeated the action. Slowly moving his tongue closer and closer to his cock without touching it. Ben then pulled back, licked his lips, and put the tip of Tom's cock in his mouth which made Tom gasp. Ben lowered his mouth on Tom's cock and moved his tongue as he did so. This made Tom exclaim in a loud whisper "Fuck!"

Ben then moved his head up and down on the cock several times. Each time his head went down, he heard Tom moan. He stopped quickly, and then pulled his head off of Tom's dick. Ben licked his right hand and the went back to Tom's cock. He put his wet right hand under his mouth and began moving his hand up and down with his mouth. Ben was unaware but just as Tom had made noises indicating his pleasure Ben was doing the same. Feeling the cock in his mouth brought him a whole new level of excitement.

Tom had his arms behind his head but moved them down to run his fingers through Ben's hair as he had his cock sucked on. Ben was moving up and down and the pleasure was incredible for him. He wanted to make it last so he sat slightly up and took Ben by his shoulders. Ben feeling the hands stopped and lifted his head off of Tom's cock. Tom pulled Ben up and kissed him deeply with his mouth fully open. He then turned Ben on his back and went to take his pants and underwear off.

With the two of them fully nude, Tom got on top of Ben again and for the first time felt their bodies fully touch each other. Ben raised his head off the pillow and met Tom's mouth with his own. Each of them placed their hands on the side of the others heads and began running their fingers through their hair. The kissing was deep and Tom moved ever so slightly so now their cocks were touching each other. The sensation for each of them was similar. The cock was so hard and yet so amazingly soft. As their cocks touched, their kissing became deeper.

Tom moved away from Ben and pulled Ben's legs off the bed. Tom got on the floor as Ben's torso remained on the bed but his feet rested on the floor. In this position, Tom immediately went to Ben's dick and put his mouth all the way down on it. He deep throated Ben and got his mouth all the way down so the cock was fully in his mouth. For Ben, it was the most pleasure he had felt. The deep throating was more than he had ever experienced and it caused him to gasp.

Tom moved up and down on his cock as Ben lifted his torso off the bed so he could feel Tom's hair and so he could watch the man suck on his cock. The visual was something he hadn't expected to be so exciting. It caused Ben to get close and he asked Tom to stop as he was not ready to cum.

Tom did as asked and looked up at Ben with a sly smile. He got back on the bed and sat next to Ben and began kissing him again. Tom then pushed Ben back slightly and brought his legs up onto the bed. Then he moved Ben so he was in the center of the bed and laid next to him. Knowing Ben could not take more of a blow job, he brought his hand to Ben's dick and began softly and slowly caressing it.

Tom smiled at Ben, got up and moved so he was lying with his head at Ben's cock and Ben's head was at his cock. As they laid next to each other Ben moved to Tom's cock and Tom to Ben's. Tom then moved over Ben so he was laying on top of him. He wanted to make sure Ben did not cum so he licked his balls. Ben was taken with the feeling and did the same. Tom's balls hung down and so it was easy to lick them. Ben took his right hand, still wet and slick with his spit and began slowly pulling on Tom's cock while he licked the balls. This made Tom shiver with excitement. And he let out a gasp as he licked Ben's balls.

The pressure was building up in Tom and he pulled back. "Ben, I'm so close. I don't know how much more I can take."

Ben whispered "I want to taste your cum." Before Tom knew it, Ben had removed himself from their position and moved further down the bed. He was sucking Tom while he jerked himself off.

Following what Tom had done, Ben deep throated the man. He could feel Tom's already hard cock get harder and he heard Tom gasp and say "Fuck, that is amazing." He then went to feel Tom's balls and noticed they were no longer soft and hanging low. Instead they were tight and up against Tom's body. Ben moved his lips up and down Tom's cock and used his right hand on the cock too. Tom started to moan and say "I'm cumming. Cumming. Christ, I'm cumming." As he said this Ben grew more excited and moved his hand and mouth faster on Tom's cock. Tom breathed heavily and moaned.

Ben felt the cum hit his tongue. It was so warm and thick. He swallowed it but kept sucking on the cock while Tom writhed and moaned and said "Fuck. Fuck."

Ben pulled away and swallowed the rest of the man's cum and rolled off of him. Tom was panting with his eyes closed and Ben was feeling victorious. He had made the man cum in his mouth.

Ben laid next to him and breathed heavily too and relished the taste in his mouth which was unlike anything he had ever savored. He looked over at Tom and thought back to the poem.

"And what shoulder, and what art

Could twist the sinews of thy heart."

12