New Boundaries

Story Info
A young person is made slave to a master in the 60s.
5.5k words
4.53
33.5k
14

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/18/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A firm knock sounded on the solid wood front door of the pleasantly appointed, if somewhat ordinary, house at the end of the cul de sac. Dana's heart raced as he stood up quickly. The time had come. He could still halt the momentum of events; stay quiet and allow his visitor to depart. Instead, he steeled himself, stepped forward and, without stopping to look through the viewer, opened the door a few inches.. The person whom he's hitherto seen only in a photograph stood there, a pleasant look on his tanned face. Tall and fit, he wore a simple white shirt and what appeared to be gray Daks slacks. His dark blue sedan, a recent model, was parked at the curb. Dana gulped silently and opened the door. "Won't you please come in?" Responding with a smile that showed strong white teeth, his visitor stepped across the threshold into the house.

It was 1965, in the quiet Los Angeles suburb of Van Nuys, at that time far from the epicenter of the porn industry which it later became. Dana, recently turned eighteen, was a slender, calm young man of average height, with a sweet expression, attractive features, longish light hair and beautiful gray eyes. His movements were graceful without seeming effeminate. The only child of strict older parents, he had led a quiet life in those relatively tranquil days, attending a neighborhood Catholic school where he neither excelled nor did badly enough to attract censure. His parents died when he was sixteen; he was surprised by how little this affected him. Still, they had always been somewhat remote, his father a successful businessman away from home much of the time, his mother a quiet, unemotional closet alcoholic. After their death his aunt, another of the same type, lived with him; her recent demise had left Dana alone in the world, though adequately provided for.

He was generally liked by his fellow students and by the priests and nuns, but had somehow never had an intimate friend. Sexually he was inexperienced, and though sometimes lonely was disciplined enough to moderate his practice of what his teachers would undoubtedly term "self abuse". Occasionally he found himself admiring the soft features of a young man or woman; his natural shyness held him back, and though he had been on an occasional date, they had been rather stiff, formal affairs. All this began to change on the day he discovered the magazine that had been thrust behind the vinyl seat of the city bus he was riding.

The magazine -- a tattered, sleazy publication titled "L.A. Bondage" -- immediately drew his astonished attention. He had not realized such things existed; the color cover depicted a young woman wearing black underwear and stockings, a round ball strapped in her mouth, bound securely to a wooden cross. Inside the magazine black and white pictures showed other young women tied spread-eagled and helpless; men and women stood over them holding whips. After his initial surprise, he was aware of his body responding to the images; a glow spread from his groin. He quickly concealed the magazine in his shopping bag, and continued on his errand.

That evening, alone in his home with the curtains drawn, he perused his find. The exposure and vulnerability of the subjects in the pictures excited him; the pillories, cords and instruments of chastisement possessed an extraordinary charisma. He imagined himself in the place of one of these submissive creatures, bound and helpless, about to be whipped; his cock sprang to attention. Slipping off his slacks and boxer shorts, he gripped the stiffening organ and began to fondle it gently as he inspected his prize. Needless to say, it was not long before it erupted in an orgasm of an intensity he had never previously experienced. His hot come sprayed across his chest; a little embarrassed by what he felt to be a self-indulgent lack of control, he went to shower.

Dana had a naturally disciplined nature, and continued his normal life, writing to colleges about their programs, running an occasional errand, taking bracing walks around the area. Yet his inspection of the magazine was conducted in detail. He could not imagine where such an item could be found; certainly not in the bookstores and newsstands of Van Nuys. However he quickly discovered among the many ads in the magazine a plethora of exciting books, instruments and furniture available through the mail. Even more significantly, there were a number of personal ads.

These were couched in cryptic terms, yet he began to decipher their arcane references: to "BDSM", "Greek", "golden showers", "sissification", tops and bottoms. He wrote off for a number of other publications which, to his considerable relief, arrived through the mail plainly wrapped. While going through their pages he often became aroused; yet his self-ministrations were not frequent, since they were somehow unsatisfying to his nature, an artificial substitute for something that for him, he understood instinctively, could only be fully realized with another human being. The fantasies that were aroused led him to understand that his taste ran to submission, a "bottom"; perusing the personal ads with their smudgy photographs, it occurred to him that it would be safe enough to correspond through the magazine with some of the more attractive individuals among them. He was realistic enough to understand that the likelihood of coming across a soulmate, or even a kindred spirit, was not great. Still, Dana was a sensible young person of some intelligence, who had already realized that nothing ventured, nothing gained.

He was surprised, therefore, to find that some of the personals seemed quite appealing. Several of those with whom he exchanged a letter or two quickly revealed themselves to be crass and unrefined, using the crudest language to proclaim their lusts. It wasn't the lust that turned him off, but the absence of any sophistication. While untutored in this area, he nonetheless knew what he did and did not like. However, one man in his mid thirties had a look and manner that was more to his taste. Intelligent and educated, "Travis" was both courteous and attractively direct, definitely a gentleman. He politely inquired about Dana's background and interests; he was neither unpleasantly inquisitive nor pressing. Travis had served in Korea and worked as an industrial executive in a California city a couple of hundred miles away. He was 6' 1, tanned, dark haired with a good build and an attractive smile. Perhaps he sensed something about Dana's isolated, independent, subtle personality; their initial exchanges contained few explicit discussions of the "hobby" that had brought them in touch.

However, youth and passion could not be entirely denied. Dana felt himself beginning to open up in a way he had seldom done in his life to date; though their communication continued to be entirely conducted through the magazine mail drop box. While still moderating his fondling of himself, his mind began to roam as he imagined himself naked, gagged and bound like one of the magazines' models. In the shower as he washed, his fingers occasionally strayed to caress his small soft anal bud; caressing it and slipping a soapy finger inside, he felt a strong thrill as he pictured bending over and submitting as someone like Trav slowly invaded this secret place. He became franker in his letters, beginning to openly express the things that excited him. Travis' responses were reassuring; for himself he interacted as a Top, or Master; he had considerable experience in the area. Yet his tone was never rough or offensive; it was as if he instinctively understood his young correspondent, and would handle him very gently; or at least as gently as Dana wished.

The weeks passed, yet the letters continued. Dana, now comfortable and somewhat trusting, admitted his inexperience and began to attempt to put his desires into writing. To his surprise and delight, Travis' next letter seemed to grasp intuitively precisely what most excited the younger man. The letter referred to the practice of sissification, where the sub is obliged to dress in sexy women's things, made up and compelled to serve This letter contained a Frederick's of Hollywood catalog, whose illustrations of backless underwear, stockings and garter belts excited Dana intensely. He began to develop a scenario in his head; himself, his natural attractiveness enhanced with lipstick and eye liner, small feet encased in very high heels and bottom covered only by a thong of nylon, serving his master with wine before preparing to kneel shyly before him, presenting his soft mouth or bare behind for his pleasure. Perhaps his master would want to chastise him prior to impaling him; the pictures in the magazines of crops and canes had not escaped his attention. Still reserved, he nonetheless began to hint at these fantasies as they wrote each other.

Again, Travis' response was everything Dana hoped for. The former immediately understood the young man's desire; still gentlemanly, still courteous, he communicated a picture of future meetings where Dana would indeed be dressed as a sweet, sexy, made up girl, would serve and stimulate "her' master before submitting to a well deserved bondage and chastisement; after which she would be allowed, or obliged, to take him into both her virgin mouth and bottom. Travis was reassuring and warm in his writing; Dana, driven into almost a delirium of excitement by the letters, which so accurately pinpointed his developing desires, took the plunge. He wrote and invited Travis to visit him for an upcoming weekend.

In the days that followed Dana, needless to say, was seized with occasional panic and strongly tempted to cancel the pending encounter. This impulse was invariably rejected when he pictured the upcoming scenarios or read Travis' letters, which were increasingly explicit, retained a considerate and affectionate tone, yet began to assert command. Dana should expect to receive some packages in the mail. He was to open them and follow the instructions they contained. They would not be leaving Dana's house throughout the stay; there should be appropriate supplies of food and drink available. Travis, ever gentlemanly, offered any financing Dana might require; Dana politely declined, since he possessed ample funds of his own and was, after all, to be the host...or perhaps hostess. Still, Travis' next letter contained five crisp $20 bills. Dana used these to purchase some particularly fine wine and delicacies. The house -- a two story colonial with a large finished basement -- was cleaned from top to bottom, including the thick, ceiling to floor curtains that had hidden his mother from the world.

The packages began to arrive, and Dana, excited as a small boy at Christmas, eagerly opened them as instructed. The first had evidently come from Frederick's of Hollywood. Now Dana knew why Travis had requested his specific measurements. It contained a black lace corset, red and black thong panties, very high patent leather heels that fit Dana's small feet well, a garter belt and black fishnet stockings. Spreading these exotic articles in one of the spare bedrooms, Dana showered, then tried on each of the garments, though only leaving them on long enough to make sure they fit, and to steal a glance in the room's full length mirror. A vision met his eyes, a languorous elemental creature clad in pure gossamer. Turning, he observed his soft small pink buttocks, excitingly divided by a black cord. His slim, well shaped cock was as hard as a rock. Quickly he stripped again; the treasured items must be completely fresh for his Master's -- as now he considered Travis -- visit.

A second package was long and narrow. It proved to contain a thin rattan cane and a slim leather crop, as well as a black paddle strip. These items intensely excited him as he pictured their impact on his quivering flesh. He was now prepared to submit utterly; his Master might whip him as he pleased. A note inside instructed Dana to hang them side by side on the basement wall. Finally, a day later, a delivery truck brought a large case and the men carried it into the basement, After they left Dana, quite a capable worker, opened up the box and assembled the contents: a padded bench which divided part way into a hinged horizontal Y, equipped with a number of buckled straps. A person kneeling on it would find his arms shackled to the legs and palms against the ground; his knees secured by straps and his behind thrust into the air, while his buttocks would be separated by the legs of the Y. A more helpless and vulnerable position could hardly be imagined. The arrival of this unusual piece of furniture confirmed to Dana that he would be at the mercy of his Master, who doubtless intended to take every advantage of the young man's helpless state. This was frightening, but also most thrilling.

The final days before Travis' visit involved a number of errands. At the neighborhood hardware store Dana purchased hooks for the canes, some ring screws for the wall, and while there thought to also purchase a good deal of strong but thin cord. He visited the makeup counter at the department store and described an imaginary girlfriend who happened to have the same coloring as himself; the obliging saleslady sold him lipstick, eyeshadow, nail polish and a pleasant floral perfume. His nails were generally well cared for but he indulged anyway in a manicure; at home he trimmed his light pubic hairs, shaved his underarms and the soft down on his legs. He had virtually no chest hair. Finally he purchased at the drugstore an item suggested by his readings; a jar of vaseline. The unique slippery stickiness of the jelly had a fetishistic effect on him; he imagined a thick, still cock sliding into his greased anus, penetrating him for the first time. His last stop acquired more red wine and other edibles; now all he had to do was wait. Trying to keep his mind distracted, he leafed through a book Travis had sent: The Art of Oral Love. Purporting to be by a doctor, it was simply a front for pictures of ladies sucking cock or eating pussy. The text had some usual information about techniques; Dana rather thought he would be trying them soon.

Travis was scheduled to arrive in late afternoon; Dana debated what to wear -- would Travis expect to be greeted in the Frederick's attire? - but in the end showered, combed his fine damp hair and put on a white polo shirt and a favorite pair of jeans. As the time approached, he decided to remove his underwear; the feeling of nudity under his jeans was exciting. The knock came and barefoot, he went to answer the door. Entering, Travis was even more handsome than his photograph indicated. Equally importantly, he seemed genuinely glad to see Dana. Looking the young man up and down admiringly, he flashed a charming grin and gently shook his hand. "I'm really happy to meet you in person. You look great."

Dana guided him to the larger guest bedroom. The bed was freshly made and turned back. "Can I give you something to drink?" he asked, a little agitated about what to do or say now that the time had come.

"That would be great; perhaps a glass of wine. But would it be all right if I took a shower first? I've been traveling most of the day."

Dana showed him into the guest bathroom; fresh towels were stacked on the counter. Suddenly he realized how small a space it was; the two were almost touching. His large grey eyes looked worriedly at his guest, who smiled back reassuringly. Travis moved forward and put his arms around the younger man. "It's very good of you to invite me like this. I really appreciate it. Please don't worry about anything. I would never give you cause to doubt or fear.'

He hugged Dana close and ran his fingers gently down his back; the other returned the embrace and hid his face in the older man's shoulder. Lifting their heads, they tentatively touched their lips together. Travis tasted and smelled good; clean and fresh despite his long journey. Dana opened his mouth slightly; they kissed for a few moments.

"I'll be out in just a moment, and we can have that drink. Why don't you put on...well, something more comfortable."

Dana closed the bathroom door and heard the shower start. In his own bedroom he stripped off his clothes and looked at himself in the mirror. Though not vain, he conceded that he looked pretty good; slender yet firm, with shapely limbs, high cheekbones, silky hair and very smooth skin.. Should he get into the Fredericks outfit, or was it too early? He compromised by slipping on a thin cotton robe. A tremor of sensual anticipation traveled up his body. Soon he was going to find out what was real, and what wasn't. His cock stiffened. He was slightly light headed; his reading had informed him that a couple of days of liquids only were best before having anal sex, and he had complied. His buttocks and his anal entrance seemed to glow with sensitivity as he imagined what was to be inflicted on them.

Travis stepped out of his room wearing only a pair of Levis, toweling his dark hair and smiling friendlily. He had an excellent build, was not unpleasantly hirsute; his tanned skin bore a few interesting scars, and a faded tattoo adorned his bicep. Dana had brought a tray and offered his guest a goblet of cool white wine. They sat on the sectional sofa and clicked glasses, Dana still tense, Travis seemingly relaxed.

"I just want to say this. If for any reason you prefer that I should leave, I'll get my stuff and go without argument. Though I must say you look even better than your photograph. I don't want you to be worried or concerned; I know that must be very new and strange to you. Be honest; would you be happier if I leave? That's important to me."

Dana felt a tear form in his eye. Was this kind, caring, handsome man the father he had not had? If so, it promised to be an interesting relationship! "No, please don't go. I was just a bit nervous at first. But I'd like very much for you to stay; if it's ok with you. What would you like me to do?"

Travis looked affectionately into Dana's liquid eyes. He reached to a case and took out a leather collar with a buckle, about two inches wide. A metal ring was attached to the outside. "Once I put this collar around your neck; we will be Master, and Slave. When it's off, we'll just be...well I hope good friends. Are you ready?"

Not trusting himself to speak, Dana nodded. He stood, turned his back to Travis, and shrugged his robe off his shoulders. He stood naked and submissive before his guest, eyes lowered, his fair skin blushing a little. Travis made a sound of approbation. He placed the collar around the young man's neck and fastened it, then ran his fingers down the straight slender back in front of him, into the divide of his bottom. Grasping one of Dana's buttocks, he squeezed it firmly. "Now then; go and get yourself dressed correctly."

Dana walked shakily to his bedroom, where the sissy outfit was spread out. He slipped on the thong panties, arranged his cock inside, and carefully drew on the stockings. He had already learned the fastenings of the frilly garter belt; he placed the lace corset around his middle, fastened the hooks, then squirmed to turn it around. The air in the house was pleasantly cool; the curtains were all drawn. His waist felt contained and compressed; his behind felt entirely exposed, while the silky feel of the fishnet stockings was most erotic.

Turning, he saw Travis in the doorway watching him with approval. He slipped on the high heels and was suddenly tottering. Travis stepped forward and sat down at the dresser, drawing Dana onto his lap. He smiled at him and they kissed deeply, touching tongues. Travis picked up the lipstick and skillfully applied it to Dana's parted lips, then outlined his large eyes with the makeup.

Satisfied with his work, he stroked the front of the young man's panties, causing his cock to leap beneath his touch and prompt a low moan. He stood and smacked Dana sharply on the naked rear. Grasping the ring of the collar, he drew him to the living room. "You're an adorable little doll slave." I'm going to sit and finish my drink while you stand close in case I require something. Understand, you must remain silent at all times unless told otherwise."

12