New Business Drive

Story Info
Managing director's wife jerks him off under the table.
777 words
4.1
63.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrPogo
MrPogo
2 Followers

Listening to the managing director's speech about the new contract, I felt his wife press herself up against me to my right. The company had rented the bar for the night to celebrate, and we'd already been drinking for a couple of hours. As her husband talked about the deal, with his glasses reflecting the neon lights behind the bar, his wife squeezed my thigh under the table.

"It's cold in here," she whispered in my ear. I agreed it was, and her hand didn't move. She crossed her legs, her blue cotton dress riding up her thigh, showing me her nylons and smooth legs. She was probably in her late 50s or early 60s, but those thighs looked good.

"Do you know," she whispered in my ear again, "that my husband doesn't like me to go down on him?" She must have been drunk. I glanced over at her, seeing that she had partly unbuttoned her dress, revealing the tops of her full soft breasts.

"He won't tell me why," she continued, her fingers beginning to make slow circles on the inside of my leg.

"Something must be wrong with him," I said.

"I think so, too," she replied, as her hand slid up my leg under the table to grip my hardening cock through my pants. "But you don't mind, do you? Does your girlfriend do that for you?" My cock was now throbbing against her hand.

"She does do it," I said, looking into her eyes, then down at her half-open mouth.

"And does she swallow, or let you spray it all over her face?" she whispered, her mouth very close to my ear.

"Both," I said, feeling my hips push up against her hand.

"I'd like to see that sometime," she said, her fingers pulling down my zipper, then reaching inside to grip my cock through my underwear.

"Me coming on her face, or me coming on your face?" I asked.

"Both."

"Do you always talk like this?"

"Only when I'm drunk and horny and haven't been fucked in a while," she said.

"Doesn't Don fuck you?"

"Don likes to watch other men fuck me," she said. Then she pulled my cock out of my underwear and slowly started to stroke it.

"Huh," I said, as her fingers with bright red nails closed around my cock, jerking it up and down.

"One time he hired three black men to fuck me all at once. I cried like a baby. He said he'd never seen me look so beautiful," she said, as my cock twitched in her firm grip. Don raised his champagne glass and everyone around us did the same, cheering at something he'd said.

"Don sounds kind of fucked up," I said.

"He is," she whispered in my ear. Then as I raised my champagne glass, she unwrapped a pat of butter from the table and placed it in the palm of her left hand. We toasted and drank as her buttery hand found my cock under the table again and started stroking.

The soft, melted butter ran down my cock, over my balls. "If all these people weren't here, I'd let you come on my face right now," she whispered, jerking me hard. "I'd let you come all over my tits and neck and stomach. I'd even bend right over this table, spread my ass cheeks, and let you come on my tight little asshole." Her hand was relentless.

I groaned and felt my balls tightening up. "And then I'd suck all that butter and come right off your cock," she breathed in my ear. "Suck that beautiful cock right down my throat," she panted, my cock about to explode. "Don't you want to come all over your mamma, huh? Don't you want to soak mamma's pretty face with your big hot load?"

I couldn't take it anymore, staring down at her hand wrapped around me, her cleavage, her crossed legs bouncing up and down against each other. I lifted my hips as her hand squeezed me hard, saw her staring at my cock with her open mouth, then came so hard, spraying spurt after spurt all over her hand and my lap, all over those pretty red nails, drops of it landing on her nylons and dress.

She sighed, still holding me in her hand, as my heart pounded in my chest.

"That was a wonderful speech, Don," she said, as her husband sat down across from us. She quickly wiped her hand off on the front of my pants, making a greasy stain. "I was just telling one of your people here how proud I am of you."

MrPogo
MrPogo
2 Followers