New Car Smell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EmDee84
EmDee84
6 Followers

A soft chuckle rumbled from his direction.

"My, my. Impatient, are we?"

He slowly pushed into me, inch by agonizing inch, allowing me barely enough time to adjust to his size.

"Fuck," he growled. "And tight, too." His voice dropped to a whisper. "So fucking tight."

He pulled back, deliberately teasing me, before grabbing my hips and thrusting into me so hard I cried out. He began pumping into me, the sound of our hips slapping together filling the van.

"Ah! Oh God!" I was crying out with each thrust, clawing at him in a frenzied need to bring him closer.

"Jesus fuck, Laurie," he panted, his face twisted in a grimace of pleasure. God god he was hot.

If I'd been able to think clearly, I would have taken the time to admire how gorgeous he was. At that moment, however, I could barely concentrate on anything other than his cock ramming into me.

"Oh, god," I moaned as the coil of impending release begin to tighten. "Harder, Marcus," I ground between my teeth, grabbing his ass and squeezing. "Fuck me harder!"

He roared, grabbing my hips and pounding into me with as much force and speed as he could. I screamed; it was too much. I felt as if I would explode.

Sure enough, my insides rippled and squeezed him as I climaxed moments later, stars bursting in my vision as my fingers dug into his skin.

"Jesus," he bit out, his hips jackhammering against mine. "Fuck, oh christ... FUCK!" All movement ceased as he roared, his twitching cock spilling its release into me.

A few seconds later I relaxed, removing my hands from his ass. He exhaled contentedly and pulled out, leaving me feeling empty. My lower lip pushed out in a pout, and he laughed.

"Miss me already?" His eyes shone with amusement as he ran a finger up the inside of my thigh. I gasped, the trail along my skin sizzling with renewed desire. "Next time it won't be so rushed."

My eyes widened and I raised my head to gape at him. He shot me one of his panty-soaking smiles and turned to pull his pants back on.

"You know," Marcus began, doing up his fly, "we offer home delivery."

"Hmm?" My sex-addled brain was still foggy -- you know, from the mind-blowing sex I'd just had in the back of a minivan I was supposed to be test driving. For my family.

He grinned, the diabolical look returning once more. My pulse sped up as he said, "If you buy a vehicle from us, there's an option to have the salesman drive it to your house."

Oh. My. God.

"I'll take it!"

EmDee84
EmDee84
6 Followers
12