New City, Old Friends

Story Info
Wife becomes exploited and bolder.
6.1k words
3.61
17.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting here totally satiated for the first time in my life...I guess...physically satisfied and very sore...waiting on my husband to arrive home from his business trip ...guess I better start at the beginning.

Last year we moved to Greenville, SC for Ron's work. Ron is my husband of 12 years now. My name is Tracy. We met in college, fell in love and the rest they say is history. Ron is smart, very aggressive at business; actually quite wise and successful for his age. He has been on the fast track within his company. He was taking over the southeast territory and needed to be near a larger airport as he travels frequently. He reps for a manufacturer covering eight states, so is gone at least three and sometimes four nights a week. At first it was difficult but now I guess I have gotten use to his travel. Fortunately I don't have to work so I get involved both in volunteer activities and a little politically. I want to make a difference in our society and country.

Ron and I both value good health and taking care of ourselves. He was very active in sports in high school and played a few intramural sports in college. He stays in good shape and is a very handsome man. I trust him completely even though it would be easy for him to have an affair with all of his travel. It is clear I'm not the only woman attracted to him. We both were popular growing up and continue to enjoy an active social life. I was always on the cheerleader squad and loved playing sports for fun. I love dancing too. Thanks to good genetics, I'm considered pretty and sexy. Even though many of my peers and girlfriends were sexually active at an early age, I was not. I give credit to my parents for helping me understand the importance of sex within a marriage and how to keep it in its proper place. Ron feels the same way...although he did have a couple of experiences prior to meeting me.

I'm only 5'2" tall and weigh 118 lbs. and blessed with feminine attributes that are enticing! My bust is 34C and fits my petite and shapely frame perfectly. I think my legs are my best feature. My first boyfriend used to compliment them constantly . Of course now I know he just wanted to get his hands on them and see where they go. Once, after our Jr-Sr Prom, he was my only premarital sexual experience ...and I've often felt guilty about that night, but it excites me too to think about it. Even with my physical attributes I go to the gym several times a week to insure I maintain my shape and sexy appearance. I like for Ron to be proud of me! I like being a woman and consider myself a girly girl. I love my lingerie, applying subtle makeup and I'll admit it...showing off my figure. I'm not arrogant about it, but I do know how to dress to use my gifts to accomplish my goals! So it is somewhat common for me to be hit on by men. I've never cheated on Ron. I've never really wanted to either although there have been plenty of chances over the years.

On the weekends, when Ron is home, I focus almost all of my attention on him. I'm always making sure we maximize our limited time together. I'm dressed to entice when he arrives home and at times it results in a late dinner as we go to bed as soon as he walks in the door. Our sex life is pretty good, perhaps as good as any 12 year marriage. The spontaneity is mostly gone but I know that is due to pressures of life and his job. The times we schedule are mostly wonderful. And I'm thankful.

I did not want to leave Myrtle Beach and move inland, but this was a good career move for Ron. Plus now he is managing four other sales people and they all travel together at times. His team is made up of two men and two women. I was okay with this move as I grew up in Spartanburg county, which is adjacent to Greenville and I know a few people still in the area. Both of us were from small families and have no children, so there were no real strong geographic ties to restrict us. So we were excited for new opportunities and friends. We were also able to move into a very nice gated neighborhood without it being a financial burden. Life was good. While my husband Ron dove head first into his new responsibilities, I went about decorating our new home, trying to meet the neighbors and learn my around finding the bank, drug store and grocery stores, etc.

Having met a few new neighbors in Greenville it seemed many were just like us, out of school, active with jobs and in the community and enjoying life. One couple I met lived just around the corner from our street invited us to an adult only party on the following Friday. There were so many families in the neighborhood, it seemed if it was 'adults only' it meant two things: get a baby sitter if you had kids and second, you could stay as late as you wished. Sue was so hospitable with her invite I really wanted to go and get to know her and her husband, Brad, better. She then added, there was no need to bring anything, but a good attitude and to wear my dancing shoes. I was really excited as we had not been dancing in months and I love to dance. Then she made one other comment. Many of the wives here try to out shine each other...short skirts, no bra, etc. She was not suggesting anything, just did not want me to be surprised by how some women would show up. I told her thanks and I'd take that under consideration in choosing what to wear...and we both laughed. I knew Ron would be traveling but arriving home in time for us to go to the party so I accepted the invitation and told Sue we would be there. I was so excited. Sue knew I was from the nearby town and offered maybe I'd see some old friends. It was unlikely, as much happens over a decade...but you never know. Little did I know!

Wanting to make a good impression meeting new people and making my husband proud, I did what every woman does, went shopping! Her comment about the competition among wives was still in the back of my mind. But truly, I just wanted to make sure Ron only had eyes for me. I struggled finding the right outfit...but a cute, and shorter than normal for me, little black skirt of satin draped just right over my butt and would flare when I was being spun around the dance floor. Probably too much potential exposure, it was daring for me. I also found a new top, just sheer enough to be sexy...for me...and I knew with only a couple of buttons done, it would turn Ron on. He would not expect to see me wearing anything like what I had chosen as I was fairly conservative. And he was too.

We were proper and it showed. I only owned one thong...and Ron had never seen it. I was afraid he would be critical and think I was slutty wearing one. But the skirt was such a fine material, I had to buy another thong of mostly sheer lace so it would not show any pantie or thong lines through the material. I was getting excited just trying it all...and those guilt feelings actually returned...as well as some moisture in my vagina. What was I thinking? What was I doing? This is so unlike me. My top was a little sheer and I had chosen a sheer black relaxed bra. My breasts were quite firm and I could easily go without a bra, but knew Ron would be appalled if I did that in public. This blouse allowed one to see the difference between my tan and bra, but not overly so. I was feeling so daring. With the buttons undone just right, a little cleavage there to entice, more than I have ever shown before, I decided I could do this. I hope.

The day of the party finally arrived. Ron and I talked on the phone that morning like always about our previous day and how we were looking forward to his coming home. I mentioned the party and my surprise outfit just for him. He had forgotten but said he would be ready although his flight had a close connection coming through Atlanta. He told me if he missed his flight, there was another one an hour and a half later and he'd see me at the party. He could hear the disappointment in my voice about him possibly being late. In his wisdom, he said, "Just go ahead, meet the neighbors, have fun and I'll be there." I did not like that idea, but agreed at his insistence to be polite and go as expected even if he was late. The party was to start at 7. Ron's flight left Florida at 5. At 4:30 I got a text from Ron saying that his flight had been delayed to 6:30 due to stormy weather in the area. Right away I knew he'd not get there until probably 9 PM at the earliest. Disappointed I thought I'd just not go. telephone rang, it was Sue.

"Tracy, this is Sue. I just called to say how excited Brad and I are that you and Ron are coming tonight."

I explained Ron's travel dilemma and said I'd not be able to make it. She would hear nothing of the sort. Then she added her husband worked with someone who knew you in high school and would be there too. I asked her who, and she just guessed one of your old girl friends as her husband worked with a lot of women in a nurse placement agency. I made a couple of guesses but she truly did not know who it was. Having so looked forward to this evening, I decided to go, meet a few new neighbors and leave early if Ron did not make it. Plus to catch up with an old high school friend would be fun too. Of course I had my hopes that Ron would arrive before it got to be too late and we could dance a little. Getting ready was fun and my attitude changed for the positive. I was surprised how I felt naughty. It was a new sensation for me. A soaking bath, shaved and trimmed myself for Ron...not that he knew as we did not perform any oral sex on each other.

Now I know it was pretty much vanilla sex, the missionary position was what we enjoyed. I applied a little perfume and slipped on my thong and bra, thigh highs and heels. I was getting excited and enjoyed the experience. Slipping on my skirt and blouse, I thought...this is too revealing, Tracy you look like a street walker! I really was embarrassed but deep down I knew I looked hot. What would Ron think? It was too late to change, after all, Ron was arriving late to be by my side...just not going to be able to arrive with me. I could do this if all the other women were dressing this way, what is wrong with a little feminine competition? I checked for messages and nothing else from Ron. Then realized my phone battery was dead. Maybe he was in the air and on the way. I decided to walk to the party as I knew Ron would drive straight from the airport and we'd ride home together. Walking I really felt as if I was almost an exhibitionist. I'd never dressed like this before in my life. A couple of high school boys passed by in a car and whistled and yelled, "Hey baby, MILF want a date?" I was so embarrassed and started walking faster. As I rounded the corner I saw lots of cars in front of Sue's home. It made me nervous . But if I can get inside without backing out, get a drink and start talking with people, I know it will be alright.

As I got to the front door and started to knock I could hear music and laughter in side...about that time the door opened and nice looking man smiled and welcomed me in. He introduced himself as Brad, Sue's husband. I smiled and said "I'm Tracy."

He responded "I know, I've seen your picture in your year book! You really are just as hot as your high school photos even though you dressed so conservatively back then."

I did not know what to say. How did he see my high school pictures? And then it hit me, I did look 'hot' and it embarrassed me. Brad laughed and said, "Zach told me about you and showed me your pictures."

As my mouth about hit the floor, up walked Zach. Zach and I had dated in high school. He was my one and only sexual experience other than Ron. Ever. Suddenly I felt really uncomfortable. Zach took both of my hands and said, "Let me get a good look at you Tracy." "Yep, you are even more woman than I remember and so glad you are sharing with us what you kept hidden all through high school...accept for one night." Both Brad and Zach laughed. But before I got too red faced Brad said here comes Sue and I was thankful.

Sue welcomed me and said "Come on dear, you have people to meet and friends to make." I was so thankful for her I felt like I had been rescued. As we walked into the midst of the party there were several neighbors I had met once. Sue led me to the kitchen and I got a glass of Merlot. Still recovering from the shock of seeing Zach after all these years, I just about downed it in one swallow.

Sue grinned and refilled my glass and said, "You must really be looking forward to getting reacquainted tonight...you naughty girl!" Before I could question her statement, she was off to greet other guests. Just then a man spoke and said,

"You have to be Tracy..Hi, I'm Jeff. I work with Zach and for Brad. Zach and I both actually work for Brad. So glad you could make it. This will be a fun evening."

"Hi Jeff. How did you know my name?" I asked. He looked in my eyes with almost a guilty look...definitely a wanton, almost lustful look as his eyes surveyed my body and said,

"Oh, gorgeous Tracy, you know how guys talk! Zach really was hot for you in high school and obviously never forgot about your relationship. It must have been a really hot one. Anyway, when Brad mentioned the new neighbors and how attractive the wife is...he also mentioned you were from the area. Zach started asking questions and when he heard your name...knew it was you. How serendipitous is that!! He has talked about nothing but this party since he heard you were back in town."

I was simply floored and started to get mad for even coming and mad at Zach that he would share our intimate moments with others. The nerve of him. If Ron would just hurry up, get here and stand by my side, all of this would go away. The wine was finally taking effect. I'm not a heavy drinker and just one glass will relax me well. Two and I really become bold, at least for me. Now I'm thinking I should have had a glass at home first to calm my nerves, but one more and I'll be fine and that will be my limit tonight. For the next few minutes I talked with other guests and neighbors; some I had met, some not. And as Sue had warned me, some women were dressed quite nicely, some a little on the risqué side, I thought. People were roaming throughout the beautifully spacious house, onto the patio that wrapped around the sunken hot tub and in several rooms inside. It was a nice home, with music piped every where it seemed. Most people seemed to be a couple, but there were a few groups that appeared to be made of up groups of singles. Zach and Jeff were with a mixed group out by the hot tub, probably chasing some of the single women there. I was just finishing my second glass of wine and thought one more and I'm done. So I headed back to the kitchen and there was Zach opening a bottle of Merlot.

"I saw your glass was empty and I wanted to be a gentleman and refill it for you!" He did have moments as a gentleman that I remembered and so I thanked him. Trying to diffuse awkwardness of the moment I told Zach he would get to meet Ron my husband shortly.

He had a funny smile on his face and said, "Did Sue not tell you? Your husband called here, saying his flight had been cancelled and he would be on a flight leaving tomorrow morning at 9:00 AM...home by noon. He knew you would be here and since he could not get you on your cell phone called here. "

My face obviously showed my disappointment. I so wanted to dance and enjoy a 'work free' evening with my husband. I'm starting to wonder if his new job is worth it.

"...Tracy, Tracy" Zach was saying my name. "Oh I'm sorry Zach, I was somewhere else for a moment, I guess I'll go on home."

"No way gorgeous lady, you look too hot and sexy to leave."

"Zach, that is not an appropriate comment as I'm happily married now." I wanted to fuss at him for talking with others about us in high school, but surmised it would do no good.

"I well know that Tracy, but you obviously dressed to the nines for a man tonight, and he is not here, and I am. Surely I can get one dance with you...just for old time sake?" I did want to dance, and Ron promised. Darn him. The music was turned up a little and many people were pairing off and dancing. Furniture was pushed back to make room. There were several good dancers already enjoying the party and I wanted to as well. I'm a good dancer too and it had been so long, I wanted to dance. The party took on the look of a night club as much as a neighborhood party. The music was perfect so one dance will not hurt.

"Okay Zach, we will dance a set and then I have to go home." Why did I say a set? Zach said, "Great" and grabbed my hand, saying "Drink up, gorgeous it will be a few songs before you can have any more refreshment!"

I was taking the last swallow of my wine as Zach placed his hand in the small of my back and pushed me towards the last open spot on the makeshift dance floor. I like for Ron to be dominant and since he was not here, Zach seemed to fall right into the role. He grasped my hand and with his right hand still on my back pulled me close. Closer than I should be to a man not my husband. Then he said, "Being close to you Tracy really brings back memories". I almost broke away and left as this was not right.

"Zach, treat me with respect as a married woman or I'll leave." I responded and then with his disarming smile said,

"Okay gorgeous married woman...but you are still in my arms." He pulled me really close and crushed my breasts into his chest and before I could react he led me a step away and spun me around twice. I was overwhelmed and loved his compliments and attention. His chest was so hard...so firm, I'd forgotten. And leading me while dancing he knew he was in control and I was submitting to him. Of course that is what it takes for a couple to mesh on the dance floor. My mind was off of the strong embrace and on my steps, when he stopped me with both of my hands firmly at my back as we continued. He looked me up and down and laughed. Getting defensive yet maintaining my rhythm, I asked him what was so funny.

"Tracy, when you are submitting to me, your nipples get rock hard and it shows...nothing has changed with you!" "And I think you dressed to show off your hot body!" I was so embarrassed...but it was true how my body reacted to a dominant man and I was just not sure I wanted to admit it.

"Shut up, Zach and dance."

He smiled and spun me the other way only a half turn. Now my back was to him, to his front and he pulled me close. We were spooning as we danced. His one hand was holding my hands tight against my stomach just below my breasts and his other had was under my neck, directing me to look up at him as his elbow rested across my front rubbing my left tit. I was getting hot and mad at the same time...but loving the dance and the music. Just then, the music slowed and he spun me back to facing him again pulling me close. Before I realized it, his right hand was on my ass and his left was leading me with slight ministrations right and left. I would almost say he was trying to massage my back and slide my short skirt higher. I had to stop this now and said so...I was thirsty and wanted some water.

He changed from a lecherous groper to a gentleman in a heartbeat and said, "I'll grab us some water." I walked outside on the patio to cool off and Zach appeared with water and wine. I should have refused the wine, but since he got it, I took the glass not planning to drink any more. His friend Jeff, yelled..."Hey Zach, looks like it is going well." I wondered what he meant, and we walked over where Jeff and two girls I did not know were in the hot tub. Zach walked right up to the edge, pushing me along, I thought he was going to push me in.

Then Jeff, being well below us leaned back and looked straight up, "looks like a black lace thong to me, ol buddy" and started laughing. He had just looked up my skirt!! I turned and started to leave looking for Sue and Brad to say good bye. I had had enough being treated like a piece of meat.

12