New Client

Story Info
Joining in with my wife and her black lover.
1.8k words
4.18
58.1k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since the baby, my wife Sarah and I's sex life had been almost non-existent. Lucky to get together once a month, then only late at night, and with the lights off. Getting her to use a position other than missionary was like I was asking for ass to mouth. She would get on top with a huff and a roll of the eyes. In the meantime I was hitting YouPorn with regularity and really enjoying watching the cumshot compilations, especially the gangbangs and black guys with white girls.

I was snowed under at work and had lots of new clients coming on board that needed a lot of hand-holding and extra care. On my way to a new client site, I stopped in at one of the regular coffee shops that I frequent when something caught my eye. One of the customers was looking at pics of a scantily-clad lady on his N95 and they looked oddly familiar. Then it clicked. It was Sarah in some lingerie that I had bought her for her last birthday. I had hoped that she would get a bit sexy that night and maybe even let me take some private photos. No such luck for me but this guy seemed to have hit the jackpot. Just then he got a phone call.

"Hi babe, I've just been looking at the pics you sent me. You are hot!" he said while looking at a shot of her taking a top-down photo of herself in our bathroom. "I can't wait for Sunday. I have to see you tonight"

I didn't hear the other side of the conversation but I didn't need to. The guy smirked and said "Excellent, I'll be in touch about the hotel room."

I was ready to pull the Leatherman out of my bag and rip this guy's spleen out with the knife inside it when something twanged in my loins. Since the lack of sex, as well as watching YouPorn I was getting rather bi-curious and had a burning desire for a big, hot cock in my mouth and then stuffed deep in my arse. The guy was about 6 foot tall and a light coffee colour. In terms of good-looking this guy was Denzel Washington-class.

I rang Sarah and made an excuse about rebuilding some RAID arrays and a couple of servers for a post-production house that needed to meet a deadline in 3 days. I told her not to wait for me and that I would be home after midnight if at all. I knew she would then invite her lover to our house as she would not leave our little boy alone and would not be able to get anyone to babysit without giving herself up.

I got home late that night and noticed the car parked in the driveway. New Lexus. Nice. I made my way into my house as quietly as I could and I could smell the candles. I heard some giggling and then a deep groan. Someone was getting a dicking and good.

I walked quietly down the stairs and followed the sound to the bathroom and opened the door slowly. I saw my wife bent over the basin, dressed in her camisole which was bunched around her hips. Her lover was stark naked and was slowly thrusting his 9-inch cock into her sopping wet pussy. I could see her wetness glistening in the downlights. My cock was as hard as stone and straining in my pants. I opened the door a bit more and put my finger up to my lips. The other guy was engrossed in fucking Sarah and didn't see me till I was in the bathroom. He was almost going to stop but he saw the glint in my eye and started fucking her even harder. Sarah's face was turned away from the door and she was groaning rather loudly.

I looked down at the guy's cock and raised my eyebrows at him. He smiled at me and looked at my own package as if to say, "Show me yours now!" I couldn't wait to do that. I stepped over to the couple and leant down and kissed my wife on the cheek and whispered, "If you share then I will be OK with this." She turned suddenly and was very wide-eyed. She stammered something about this was not what it looks like but I stopped her and repeated that I would be OK if she shared.

"I want to share both you and your lover. I want sex, Sarah, and I'm happy with this situation if you are." I said to her, stroking her back and arse. Her lover reached around to stroke my bum behind Sarah's back. Sarah agreed and I got my gear off in record time. Sarah turned around and took my cock in her mouth. I had wanted a threesome with my wife and a black guy in my fantasies for months and now it was happening. I just hoped that I could perform OK.

I found out that her lover's name was Darnell and they had met while Sarah was on a hen's night and he was one of the performers, first stripping and then letting the ladies suck his cock and fuck him. I couldn't wait to hear the stories about what the other girls got up to.

We decided to get into the shower together and get in touch with each other. Darnell and I sandwiched Sarah between us and started playing with her boobs, arse and pussy. Then Sarah grabbed my cock and spun me around. I had Darnell's massive cock between my arse cheeks and my cock was leaking pre-cum at the thought. Sarah gave me one of her really sexy kisses while rubbing her boobs on my chest and Darnell reached around to squeeze and stroke my cock. I told Sarah that she should kiss Darnell like that and then got on my knees and got face to face with the monster dick. It was long and hard and had beautiful veins pulsing along its length. I licked my lips and tongued the head and then licked his shaft. When I got to his balls, I sucked on each one while stroking his shaft. I got my lips over my teeth and then took Darnell's cock in my mouth and became a confirmed bisexual. I kept sucking on his cock and was loving it. The hotness in my mouth, the groans I was getting were making me really horny.

I looked up and saw Sarah and Darnell kissing passionately with their eyes closed. Darnell had each of Sarah's nipples in his fingers and had them hard as rocks and out about an inch. I then noticed that Sarah had her hands near her crotch. This was strange for me as Sarah was never into masturbation but she was really working on her clit. I decided to help her out. I kept stroking Darnell and moved my mouth over to suck on her clit. As soon as I put my mouth on her, Sarah's knees buckled and she came. I returned to Darnell and he said that he was close. I told him that I was looking forward to a big splash in my mouth and on my face. He closed his eyes and grabbed my hair and drove his cock deep. I opened my throat so that I wouldn't gag and let him face-fuck me. His groans got louder and his cock stiffened and thickened and I got a blast of his hot, salty cum in my mouth. He then pulled out and sprayed another 8 big shots in my mouth and on my chin and cheeks. I swallowed all of his cum and used my fingers to get the excess into my mouth. As his cock was softening, I leant in and gently sucked on the head and got a couple more drops. I cleaned his cock and then stood up.

"Now its my turn," I said and led them both to our bedroom. I pushed Sarah to her knees and told her to suck my cock and to also get Darnell hard again. Sarah's enthusiasm was something I hadn't seen from her for a while. I really liked it. When Darnell was hard again, he got some KY from our side drawer and lubed up his cock. I got Sarah onto our bed and then got into a spooning position. Her pussy was hot and she was so wet I got my thick 8-inch cock deep inside her. Darnell got behind me and put the head of his lubed cock to my arsehole. I asked him to be gentle. He was, and took a while to get the head of his cock past my sphincter. It initially hurt like hell but after he got most of his shaft in, I was overcome by an amazing feeling of pleasure. He stroked into me while I stroked into my beautiful wife. I was in heaven. Sarah stroked my thigh and Darnell pinched my nipple. That was it, I couldn't take any more. I started to come and kept coming. I unleashed about 9 or 10 shots and a big puddle of cum gathered underneath her.

I then fulfilled another of my fantasies when Darnell was fucking Sarah. She was on top of him and I told her to turn around, reverse cowgirl style and move over to the edge of the bed. I then started to suck on her clit while Darnell's big cock was fucking her hard. I squeezed his balls and got another cumshot from him which I sucked out of Sarah's pussy. We spent the rest of the night enjoying each other and even got Darnell to suck my cock a little. Sarah then stunned my when she asked if we could both be inside her at the same time. Darnell got onto a chair in our room, Sarah slid her pussy onto his thick meat and I got my cock up her arse. Darnell and I made sure we got our orgasms ready at the same time and both pulled out at the same time and came all over Sarah's face and boobs. There was so much cum that it ran down between her boobs, over her tummy and dripped through her pussy lips. I couldn't let that go to waste so I got down and sucked her pussy clean. I got my own surprise when Darnell got behind me and gave me a fantastic rim-job. What a night.

Since then, Sarah and I have talked a lot about that night and how we got to that point. We are having a much more active sex-life and have come to an agreement that we will continue having threesomes with Darnell regularly. Darnell has also hinted that he wants to bring one of his friends to meet us. Apparently he has an enormous cock of over 10 inches and thick too. I like this bisexual part of my life, especially with big black cocks and a beautiful wife to share them with.