New Clothes

Story Info
Buying clothes was tough until older lady helped.
769 words
3.77
116.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's Wednesday and I needed to update my clothing to reflect the new job I was starting on the following Monday. I usually dreaded the idea of someone looking at my appearance. I lumbered around the city searching the designer and discount stores for that sharp dressed-for success outfit.

I finally gave up that grand idea and settled for the usual selections I bought in the past. I quickly looked for the nearest branch of my favourite discount chain and waltzed in. This particular branch was crowded with some sale or the other and there was no-one around to help me so I glanced around and poked into the racks of pants near the back of the store.

After 30 minutes or so, I finally pulled some trousers from the racks when I felt someone lightly tap me on the back. I turned around and my eyes fell on this smartly dressed mature woman, at least ten years senior to my 33 years.

"I am so sorry that there is no-one to assist you but I'll try to get someone right away!" She smiled at me and quickly moved off with youthful yet graceful ease. She returned soon after and again apologised.

"We are so swamped with this clearance sale that there are no sale people free, can you wait a few minutes more?" She look tired but sincere.

"Maybe you can help me?" I offered hopefully.

She thought at this for a moment and glanced more than once at me, from head to foot. Why was she sizing me up like that I wondered.

"My dear sir I am the owner of this store and I have not been a sales person in quite some time!" She huffed at me. I looked away quickly.

"My mistake, Miss!" And turn to leave, she stopped me and offered to help me with my purchases. She began showing me some pricey suits and the like. I offered to try them on just for the sake of it. Soon I stepped in and out of the change room with the new trousers on. She looked intently at me and nodded her approval. Suddenly she stepped to me pulled at my belt mumbling something about the buckle.

Near the dressing rooms at the back of an up-scale clothing store. The owner had taken to mothering me about the fit of some belt buckle. My cock was quickly sprouting up as she pulled and tugged at the front of the pants. I touch her upper arms for balance, but more and more her closeness to me coupled with her touch kept me growing in the crotch.

She slowed, I guess when she noticed the bulging tent rising in front her. She reddened slightly and tried to move back, but my hands were still clutching her arms. Giving into the moment, I turned toward the change room and began to pull her softly with me. Now with the other staffers nearby she could have called out for help but didn't - maybe she didn't understand what was happening until we were inside the change room with the curtain pulled for privacy.

I groped her breasts and pressed her firmly against the wall, we stood crotch-to-crotch. Her body stiffened as I pressed my needs on her, slowly she touched my face making me realise the this was not right - or so I thought.

She surprised me by raising her skirt and then roughly removing her girdle, she pulled me to her - one of her hands pulling at the store's pants I was trying on. As it fell she took my cock in her hand and pulled it against her sparse greying bush. She looked up at me as I towered over her, with lust and desire that took my breath away.

I brought my two hands to her soft pliant breasts and pressed forward onto her. The head of my cock slipped hard against her clit and brought a quiet moan to her lips. I kissed her looking for her tongue, then pulled her to me as I backed to the change room's little bench. I quickly sat and had her sit on my hard-on.

As quickly as we started we stopped. Our eyes were closed and I was firmly embedded in her. She cooed as I shuddered and came in her. She gasped at the sudden wetness in her, and then smiled as I unloaded my cum.

When I opened my eyes she said "I like you in these pants, maybe you should return tomorrow and we'll get you some shirts too!"