New Collar

Story Info
babydoll submits to Sir.
1.5k words
3.73
44.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The phone rings. I answer it. You are calling from work to say You are going to be a bit late, but You will call me when You are about to come home. We tell each other that We love each other and hang up the phone. I go about and continue on with my afternoon, passing time by. About two hours later, the phone rings again.

"babydoll, I am on my way home. You are to be naked and kneeling in the living room, with your back to the door when I arrive."

"Yes, Sir."

"Good girl, see you in a bit."

I get off the phone, and go into the bedroom and disrobe. I neatly fold my clothes and place them in a pile on the floor. I come out into the living room, and take my place on my knees.

It does not take long till I hear You coming up the stairs. I feel my heart starting to race. I hear the key in the door, and my body starts to tingle.

You walk in, You do not speak. I do not say anything, I know I am to stay silent until spoken to. I am kneeling, with my legs slightly spread, my hands behind my back. My head is straight, but my eyes are down.

You walk over to the sofa and sit down. I can hear You taking Your boots off. I then hear You emptying out Your pockets onto the coffee table. You get up once You are done and go into the kitchen. I can hear You rummaging around in the pantry, looking for a snack.

I am wondering to myself about how long You will leave me kneeling there in the living room.

In a few minutes You return to the living room, and sit back down. You flip on the tv, and start eating. No words have been spoken between Us. You are acting as if I wasn't even there.

I am not sure how much time passes. It seems like forever.

Finally turn off the tv, and get up and move near me. It is so quite I can hear You breathing. You stand in front of me for a minute. I can feel Your eyes roaming over my body. You start to walk around me in circle, moving very slowly, taking in every inch of me.

You move in closer to me, You are behind me. I feel a finger run down the middle of my back. You move around to where You are facing me.

"What a good girl I have. Kneeling so nicely. Being as silent as possible. If You do ask me, I would say that I have trained You very well babydoll."

I still do not make eye contact with You.

You reach down and take both my breasts in Your hands. You squeeze them tightly. My body squirms with delight as Your hands cup my breasts.

"Somebody is wanting her body played with. Let's see how excited You really are."

You move one of Your hands down to my pussy. You grab hold of my pussy, and push Your hand up hard against it.

"Yes, just as I thought babydoll, dripping wet."

"I think I have something for you, for being so good, and being wet for Me, like you are suppose to be."

You move over to the table and pick something up.

You come back over to me, and move behind me.

"Hold your hair up, I want it off Your neck."

I instantly pull my hair up into my hand, leaving my neck exposed.

I feel Your fingers on my neck, and then I hear You undoing my collar.

It takes everything I have not to speak out. So many thoughts are rushing through my head as to why You would be removing my collar.

Once my collar is off, You get very close to me. I can feel Your body touching mine. You reach around me, and have a box in Your hand.

"Open it babydoll."

I open the box that has been placed in view of my downcast eyes.

Inside the box is a beautiful collar. It is silver with amethyst colored stones. I smile.

I reach out and touch the collar, gently running my fingers around it. You bring Your arm back and the collar is out of my sight.

I feel You place it around my neck. The wiring and stones are cool to my neck. You clasp it in place.

"Put Your hair down."

I let my hair fall down. You walk infront of me again.

"Look at me babydoll."

Our eyes meet for the first time since You walked in the front door. You are smiling down at me.

"Do You have something you would like to say?'

"Yes, Sir. First, thank You Sir, for the new collar, it is just beautiful. I love it. And secondly, i love You Sir."

"I love you too babydoll. The collar looks amazing on You. I knew it would when I picked it out."

"Now, don't you think You should find another way to thank me?"

"Yes Sir, I do."

"How do you think you should do that."

"May I please Sir, be allowed to take Your cock into my mouth, and suck on it, lick it, until I make You cum all the way down my throat?"

"Oh, so my little girl is hungry for cock is she?"

"Yes Sir, very hungry for Your cock."

"Why is that?"

"Because Sir, I am a cock slut. I love the feel of cock in my mouth. I love to taste it. I love to have it pushed deep in my mouth, till I am gagging on it. I am nothing but a filthy cock slut Sir."

"That is right babydoll, You are my little cock slut."

You move over by the sofa, and start pulling Your clothes off, then You sit down."

"Here babydoll", You say as You point between Your legs.

I start to get up to move over to You.

"No, crawl over to me, like the good little bitch You are."

I get on my hands and knees and crawl over to you, till I am between Your legs.

"On your knees."

I move to my knees. I look up at You. And the down at Your cock, which is already throbbing and moist on the head from precum.

"Suck."

I take Your cock into my mouth. It fills my mouth. My nose is filled with Your aroma, I inhale to take it all in. I move my mouth down on Your cock, till my chin is touching Your balls. You grab hold of hair, taking a hand full into Your fist. You tighten Your grip, and push my head down with incredible force. You hold my head there, knowing I will soon start gagging. My eyes are starting to water.

"Suck it babydoll, please Your Master."

I tighten the suction around Your cock with my mouth. You start to pull my head up and down on Your cock.

"That's it, show me what a dirty little cock sucker you are."

Hearing that makes me incredibly excited, and I start moving Your cock in and out of my mouth faster. I can feel Your cock throbbing in mouth, I can taste all the precum that is dripping from Your opening. I can feel Your body tensing. You force my mouth all the way down on Your cock again.

"Swallow babydoll. All of it."

With that, I feel a warm rush of cum slide down my throat. I am gulping it down, knowing not to let a drop of it escape my mouth.

You finish cumming, and pull my head off Your cock.

"Crawl to the bathroom and kneel down."

I turn from You and get on my hands and knees once again. I start to crawl toward the bathroom. You are following. I can feel Your eyes watching my ass as it wiggles back and forth.

"You should see the view I have from back here babydoll, it is magnificent."

I get into the bathroom and I knee.

You walk over to me.

"Now it is time to wash away all that cum. Open your mouth, and tilt your head back."

You move closer to me. You take Your cock into Your hand. You stand there only for a second before a stream of Your warm pissing is shooting out and down my throat.

"Look at you, you little piss slut. Drinking it down like it was water."

You start to move the stream of Your piss from my face to my chest. I feel the warm liquid cover my skin. My body is now dripping with Your pee.

You are done, and You move back. You look me over, admiring what You have just done.

A smile comes across Your face.

"Clean yourself up in the shower, and then come and get dress, then We can head out to dinner."

You bend down and kiss my check and walk away.