New Cum Slut

Story Info
Prude neighbor learns to be a slut.
2.2k words
3.87
79.3k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Krissy -- He was my upstairs neighbor who moved in sometime around the end of classes. A few years older than me, but clearly good looking. I can't tell you how disappointed I was to find out he was a male slut by the amount of guys and girls who used to come in and out of his door. I knew he was hooking up with them because his bed was right above my bedroom and I could hear him going at it all of time.

Eli -- I thought she was such a prude. She dressed conservatively. Never really showed any cleavage or legs. To be honest, I didn't even want to even acknowledge her. It didn't get any better when she would give me looks of disgust in the laundry room.

Krissy -- I came from a small town and had never really been exposed to diversity or any members of the LGBT community. To be honest, it's somewhat alarming to see a guy dressed as a girl walking down the apartment stairs after hearing him... or her scream out Eli's name over and over again.

Eli -- I guess the first time we really chatted was that really hot day in June when she locked herself out of the apartment. It was easily 110 degrees and the humidity was off the charts. I asked her if she wanted to come in for lemonade and she let out a slight grunt, rolled her eyes, and followed me up the stairs.

Krissy -- I wasn't rolling my eyes at you... ok maybe I was... I was already sweaty from the gym and pissed that I didn't have my keys. Remember, I still thought you were a pervert.

Eli -- I am a pervert.

Krissy -- Oh yea.

Eli -- To be honest, this was the first time I had ever thought she was sexy. She was wearing shorts and a tshirt that was drenched in sweat. I couldn't really make out her figure with her sports bra, but she has a tight little body and I was clearly turned on watching her text her roommate. I could tell that she was upset.

Krissy - Hell ya I was. Maggie wasn't going to be home for another two days and to this day I still haven't seen the apartment manager.

Eli - I had some clothes from an old gf that were clean and I offered them to Krissy.

Krissy - I still have that slutty skirt and tank top. At that time I couldn't have been paid all of the money in the world to wear that skank's panties.

Eli - She was hot. Literally from the heat and also just hot in that skirt. It was funny watching her squirm so I couldn't see up her skirt or at her braless chest. Out of boredom I asked if she wanted a mojito. She had never had one, and I found out that she drank them fast.

Krissy - I was nervous and didn't know what to talk to him about. Before that day I had only given a guy a hand job and I didn't even let him cum. Three months after that June day... wow. Things have changed.

Eli - After her 3rd mojito she just grabbed my bottle or rum and started sloppily pouring shots. At that point I was loving the sight of her hairy bush that she wasn't even trying to conceal. To be honest I was shocked when she asked point blank how I got so many guys and girls.

Krissy - That's when he asked if I really wanted to know. Maybe it was the rum talking or maybe it was just the fact that growing up in a strict religious household with a huge amount of guilt pissed me off and I was ready for a change. He then asked if I was sure and I think I nodded or maybe he didn't even wait, but that's when he lowered his pants and revealed his huge bulge. I had seen long before with my girlfriends looking at porn, but never thick like that. It was kinda scary. He didn't even hesitate and before I knew it his shirt was coming off too. There he was. My first naked guy and I had no idea what to do. I actually lifted it up and started inspecting it like I was in bio class or something.

Eli - She was so mesmerized. I was about to grab her head and force her to take it in her mouth when she opened her mouth and started to lick the tip. It was funny watching her try to figure out a rhythm of sucking it. It wasn't long before she had it down and she had one hand stroking it and another rubbing her clit. I wasn't ready to cum and to be honest I wanted to see what she was into so I picked her up, lifted her onto the table spread her legs and started licking her pussy.

Krissy - I was drenched. Beyond dumb giggling with my girlfriends, I never figured myself to be so unsure as to have a virtual stranger lick my pussy. I came within minutes. Wow. I still get shivers thinking about that. I figured he was done but he picked me up, bent me over, and spread my ass cheeks. Before I could even protest (damn rum) he had his tongue in my asshole. It was starting to make sense why he got so many guys and girls. It was then I started to feel his finger around my asshole. I clenched and he pulled my hair and told me to relax. Figuring he was an expert, I guess I did and one finger... then two... then three were in my ass. I had my hand rubbing my clit and could feel my body pulsating. I knew another orgasm was coming and nearly collapsed from it. I figured I was done when he lifted my chin and shoved his cock in my mouth. This time he was rough. God I loved that. His cock ramming into my throat. I couldn't breathe and wanted to quit, but I was so fucking horny. He fucked my face so good with his hands at the back of my head. It was overwhelming and then I felt it. His cock got tense. I tried to pull away, but he pushed my head into his crotch and gagged me while I tasted cum for the first time. Now I know it was a big load. Wow. So fucking hot. It was salty. A little bitter, but I wanted more. He told me to swallow it and I did. God, I was a mess.

Eli - Haha, her first real cock. We did a few more shots and she motioned for me to come closer. That she had a secret. I did and instead of whispering she blurted out that she wanted to fuck me, but was too nervous that I was too big. That's when she started giggling and asked if I could take her to buy a dildo. I told her yes, but that she would have to be a slut for the night. She smiled and got down to suck my dick again, but I wanted her to save her energy and lifted her up.

Krissy - I was mad. I wanted your cock. You made up for it though. Eli drove me to a sex shop not too far from our college. I was rubbing my clit the whole drive and soaking wet. I couldn't believe what a little slut I was becoming. Little did I know what Eli had in mind. It was clear that he frequented the shop because a lot of guys knew him in there. He led me to the dildo section and I chose a smaller pink one. Eli also got me a vibrator and this cute candy thong that I wanted him to eat while I wore it. While he was paying for my new toys I pulled at his shirt and asked him why different guys were going in and out of the door.

Eli - I smiled and grabbed our bag and told her to follow me.

Krissy - It was a dark hall way with a lot of guys standing around. There were lots of doors and I could hear what sounded like porn coming from each little room. Eli told me that this was his favorite room. He sat down on the bench and told me to kneel down. The floor was cold on my knees and I swear that it was a little gooey. I could see a circle cut into the thin wall and that's when the first cock peeked through the hole. I just stared and told Eli I was nervous. He knelt down next to me and without saying anything started sucking. Wow. That was so fucking hot to see. I scooted next to him and he kissed me and told me it was my turn. This guy must've been horny because I had his cock in my mouth for seconds before he came. I pulled back and only got part of his cum in my mouth. The rest all over my face. I squirmed and that's when Eli did the sweetest thing. He kissed me. Him and I were sharing the cum. Wow that was so hot. I could hear some guys beyond the wall talking and that's when the next cock came through. This one was all mine. It was smaller but he lasted longer and like a good little slut, I swallowed all of his cum. Eli had laid down on the ground and motioned for me to sit on his face. I hiked my skirt up and smothered his mouth. He tongue got my pussy and asshole so wet. The next guy curved cock and I took my time licking it. I must've cum over and over again with Eli licking me and this wonderful cock in my mouth. I swallowed his cum too.

Eli - I think it was after that guy that I unwrapped her dildo laid back down on the ground and slowly eased it into her.

Krissy - Even though I was so horny it still hurt. I could feel a lot of pressure but within a minute he was fucking me with the dildo and I was in heaven. It had been a few minutes since the last cock and I told Eli I was ready. Instead of unzipping his pants he moved the bench toward me and told me to bend over with my pussy against the hole in the wall. He then got up and I figured he was going to fuck me through the hole as part of some weird fetish. I could hear him talking and then he came in. He unzipped his pants and started fucking my face. That's when I felt it. It was so warm and meaty. It was pressed against my pussy. Eli reached over me, grabbed my ass a little to lift me and that's when the guy slid in. Oh... fuck... I was being fucked by a stranger. The good little catholic girl was thinking with the fuck? I was sinning. The inner slut had my pussy pressed against that wall and was eagerly taking that one guy's cock. I had no idea who he was. Just that he was filling me up and fucking me good. It was just then that I noticed that Eli had left the door open and there were five or six guys watching me get fucked while sucking Eli. They had their phones out and were filming. Damn, I was turned on. I didn't give a shit at that point and that's when out of nowhere I could feel his cock tightening. I pushed my ass against the hole in the wall and took it deep in me. He shot such a good load. He pulled out after he came and I heard his door open while I was listening to the footsteps another cock slid right into me. I was so nervous that in a second I was going to see the guy who took my virginity. As the other guy was just starting to build momentum Eli pulled his cock out of my mouth and I looked up and saw him. He was in his 30's. Black, broad shoulders and a beautiful black dangling cock. I don't remember much of the other guys. Eli tells me that four other guys fucked me bareback that night. After the last guy had his go, Eli sat me down on the bench, spread my legs and licked my frosted pussy.

Eli - She was such a mess. There was so much cum in her pubes. Some it had dried already. Her pussy was throbbing and she shuddered each time I flicked my tongue. While we were driving home, she checked her phone and it turns out that her roommate had come home that night. It didn't matter. I fucked her good later that night and have spent the last three months turning her into quite the little cumslut.