New Daddy

Story Info
Samantha barters for favors
989 words
3.82
34.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Runaway" technically didn't apply to her. Samantha, or Sam as her friends called her had turned 18 and was desperate to escape a small town and overbearing parents. Here she was in Philadelphia, not a true big city like New York, but big to her. There was plenty of trouble to be had for a pretty girl.

She had been coasting on savings for a few weeks, staying in really cheap motels, and skipping out without paying where possible, but now the money was running out, and she needed to get a job and a place to stay. The "help wanted" sign in the video store was a beacon of hope, and Sam stammered out a request for an application to Ralph, the owner.

"No applications here, hun," Ralph chuckled.

Sam looked nervous, anticipating questions like "where have you worked" and "what's your address". She bit her lower lip, and it was very, very sexy."

"The job's simple. People bring the box to the counter, and you pull the movie. Then you ring it onto their account. When guys want the jerkoff flicks from the back, they bring the little tag from the shelf so they're not showing pictures of tits to little kids. A couple of times a day, you go around and straighten out the shelves, and put movies away. Wanna give it a try?"

"Sh-sh-sure." She was a bit shocked at the fact that he had known her for five minutes and had already said "jerkoff" and "tits" to her. She guessed that was okay in the city. Still though, the way he looked at her made her uncomfortable.

------------

Things got off to a bad start. She made lots of mistakes on the register, and people were constantly coming back because she had given them the wrong movie. She had a hard time concentrating because she still couldn't find an apartment she could afford.

After a week, they were closing up, and she was in the back filing the adult films. She tried very hard not to look at them; they disturbed her.

"Your drawer was off by twenty-three dollars tonight" Ralph's voice said behind her. "I'm not sure this is working out..."

"Nooooooo," she began to sob. "I really, really need this job!" Mascara tears streamed down her cheeks, and Ralph's cock started to get hard. "I ran out of money, and I don't have a place to live, and I can't even afford the bus ticket back to Lancaster."

"Maybe we can work something out. I live upstairs. Would you like to go up and watch a movie, and talk about it?"

"Um, okay..."

"Cool." He grabbed a copy of "Sorority Suck-Off", and she was too afraid of being homeless to protest.

------------

Upstairs, she sat up straight on the couch, and tried to tell herself she wouldn't have to sleep with Ralph. In the back of her mind, she knew better.

"So, why should I keep you on at the store?"

"I really need the job."

"You told me that. What can you do that makes you worth having around?"

"I- I don't know."

Ralph slid over next to her, and pulled her close. He began massaging her breast. "I get lonely up here. You could help with that."

A little tear came out of her eye. She looked away from him, only to see the television. It showed a huge cock going in and out of a huge mouth. She didn't pull away. She heard the "Pop! Pop! Pop!" of the buttons on her blouse as Ralph pulled it open. The girl on screen was licking giant balls as the man's giant cock fucked a giant pussy. Ralph broke the clasp on her bra strap, and she felt her tits bounce free. On screen, the girl's tongue was on a giant clit with the giant penis still in the giant vagina. Samantha's skirt was around her waist, and her panties slid to the floor.

Ralph sucked her nipples and ran his big, pink tongue around her areolas. She whimpered as his finger slid into her vagina. Despite being frightened and a little bit sick to her stomach, she was very wet. She wasn't a virgin, but none of the boys back home knew their way around like this. Ralph's whisker's scratched her soft skin, and she felt his tongue dancing down her stomach.

His tongue teased and played, and finally came to her clit. Her eyes grew wide and her breaths deepened. Her long shiny fingernails dug into the couch, and he slipped a second finger into her. The sudden stretch was was all she could take, and she came violently. Wave after wave of orgasm came over her, and she tightened around Ralph's fingers.

When it was over, she lay spent and lifeless. As she lulled in her post-orgasmic universe, Ralph stood on his knees and dropped his pants to the floor, exposing his rigid, and rather large cock. He thrust himself into her sopping cunt, and she came awake with a start. He pounded into her, and she was keenly aware that this was by far the biggest cock that had ever been inside her. She stared down at the member that drilled her relelentlessly, and felt the balls slapping her asshole. She was mesmerized. Without warning, Ralph pulled out and Jacked his load onto her tender, young body. Cum splattered everywhere, on her tits, her belly, her face, in her hair. When his balls were completely empty, he leaned down and kissed her on the forehead.

"I'm gonna go finish closing up. Why don't you go take a shower."

As she watched blobs of cum swirl down the shower drain, she wondered what all of this meant. She wasn't attracted to Ralph, yet he had made her come. She needed his help, and she had something to give in return. She was frightened... and curious.

To be continued