New Driver

Story Info
We bring home young man to have sex with wife.
1.1k words
4.02
44.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Dave and I am married to Cathy, we are both 51 years old and have been married for 25 years. We have no kids and we run a small parcels delivery firm.

We were both virgins when we married and have never exchanged partners or been unfaithful to each other during that time. We have always worked hard and our lives are quite comfortable now.

A couple of weeks ago we were in our local pub having a quite drink.

After a while I went to the gent's toilet to relieve myself. I was stood at the urinal, when I noticed a young man stand next to me. I don't normally look down at other blokes, but I couldn't help notice the enormous snake, the young man pulled from his trousers. It was very long in its flaccid state. The young man looked at me and growled "seen enough mate". I immediately apologised and quickly exited the toilets.

I went back to Cathy telling her of my unpleasant experience. She was very interested in the size of the young man's dick and was getting quite worked up about it. She asked me several times to describe it and tell her exactly how big it was.

I noticed the young man stood at the bar, he had just finished his drink. I pointed him out to Cathy; she told me to go and buy him a pint and invite him over. I approached the lad and offered to buy him a drink as a way of an apology for what happened in the toilet. He agreed and joined us at the table.

He was really a nice person and he and Cathy were getting on really well. His name was Kevin and it appeared that he was out of work and didn't have much money. He lived at home with his widowed mum and didn't have a girlfriend. I noticed that while Cathy was talking to him she was squirming about it her chair and was getting a little flushed.

Cathy excused herself and went to the toilet. I mentioned to Kevin that he could come back to our house and drink some more, he readily agreed. I don't know why I asked him, it just seemed a good idea at the time. When Cathy came back I was quite surprised when she agreed to the arrangement.

After a few drinks at home, Cathy was getting a little tipsy and out of the blue asked Kevin if she could see his dick. This was a complete shock to me because Cathy had never acted like this ever before. However I was excited about how this was going to play out.

Kevin just stood up and walked over to where Cathy sat and simply dropped his trousers and underpants pulled up his shirt and there it was just dangling there, his huge dick. It looked even bigger than it did in the toilets earlier. It was about nine inches long and very fat. Cathy gasped and went very red. As we looked at it you could see it was getting bigger and harder as Kevin got excited.

Cathy gingerly took hold of his dick and could hardly get her fingers around its large girth. She looked at me and her expression suggested to me that she wanted Kev to shag her; I was so excited and surprised, I just nodded.

She told Kev to take his trousers off and lay down on the floor. I have never seen her remove her clothes so quick; she took everything off apart from her plain white knickers. As she sat down on the floor at the side of Kev, I could not help notice that the gusset part of her knickers were soaking wet and the thin material was clinging to her fanny. I could clearly see her protruding fanny lips through the material.

She grasped his dick with both hands and started to wank him with slow and long strokes, her hands looked tiny whilst holding his big dick. She pulled his foreskin all the way down exposing his big mushroom shaped head. She bent forward and tried to get some of his huge dick in her mouth.

After sucking and licking his dick for a few moments, she pulled her knickers off and straddled his body. She lowered her fanny over his crutch, grasped his dick and rubbed the head along her slit. She then lined it up and just sank down on it, because she was so wet and excited he slid right up her fanny to his balls.

Cathy had never had such a huge dick inside her and when it slid into her, it momentarily took her breath away and she was gasping for breath. After a moment or two she started breathing normally and started to lift her arse up and down causing Kevin's dick to slide in and out of her fanny. She was making whimpering noise when she lifted up and then a gasping noise when she sank back down and it all went back in.

I was experiencing feelings I had never felt before. My dick was so hard, I just had to drop my trousers and rub it. I sat down on a comfortable chair and watch my wife take Kev's big dick. After about ten minutes of her riding him, he pulled her off his dick turned her onto her back. Just before he slid that monster dick back into her, I noticed that her fanny was gaping open and very red. I had never seen it stretched that much before.

Now Kevin really took over and started to give it to her in long powerful strokes making her scream out in pleasure. After what seemed like ages he started to make grunting noises and his backside started to twitch -- he was obviously coming deep inside Cathy's fanny.

After Kev got his breath back, he stood up and left Kathy lying there gasping for breath. She left her legs wide open and I could clearly see her fanny wide open and Kev's spunk dribbling out onto the floor.

The sight of Kathy was too much for me and I shot my spunk all over my leg. It was the most intense orgasm I had ever experienced.

Kev stayed the night and they slept together in our double bed. I was relegated to the spare bedroom. My dick was very sore because I was wanking whilst listening to them making love all night long.

The next day Kathy walked into the kitchen very gingerly, which is not surprising after the pounding Kev had been giving her.

We employed Kev to drive for us and one of his duties is to come and shag Kathy on a regular basis -- which he does.