New Encounters Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The assault on her pussy was not letting up and now David intended to fuck her mouth again. She could feel her lips a bit wet and sticky from his precum smeared there and he was pushing against her mouth again. Katy parted her lips and prepared to lick and suck his dick, but he did not give her the chance.

As soon as she opened her mouth he pressed his cock inside as far as he could. Katy gagged and adjusted to his forcing himself into her throat. She tried to relax, but David gripped the back of her head and shoved himself into her throat again. Katy moaned this time and he paused a bit enjoying the feeling. His pause gave Katy just enough time to catch her breath and relax into his hand so the next time he rammed his cock into her face, she was better prepared to take it.

Marc continued to pummel her pussy with the dildo and David mercilessly fucked her mouth. Katy could actually feel herself working up to an orgasm through the pain and humiliation she was being put through. She could feel her body tightening up and just as it started to build, Marc held the dildo inside her and stopped moving it. He moved up the table and told David to bury his cock in her throat and stay there, which he gladly did.

Marc leaned in and spoke into Katy's ear. "You will not come. You are not allowed to come, until I say otherwise."

Katy whimpered and moaned as David picked up the pace again and resumed fucking her mouth. He had worked up quite a pace and she was struggling to match her breathing. She was hoping he would come soon, but knew it would take longer this time around.

Suddenly, the enormous cock shoved as deeply inside of her as was possible, started to hum and vibrate. Katy bucked and tried to raise up on the table, but of course, David prevented that. The intense sensation of the vibrator was more than she could take. She knew there was no way she could control her body enough not to come, and soon!

She moaned low and long and managed to suck at David's cock as he pulled it out only to shove it right back in. She was rewarded for her efforts though, as she could tell he was close to coming. She sucked as much as she could and worked him up to coming in a few more strokes. She held her breath and managed to swallow most of his come as he pressed her face into his groin and worked the last drops of come from his dick. David pulled away from her face and off of the table leaving her to concentrate on the intensity of what was happening to her pussy.

Katy was as full as she had ever been, and her tightly stretched pussy was teetering on the glorious edge of pain and pleasure. She wanted to enjoy it. She wanted to roll her hips and appreciate the large cock vibrating away inside her body, touching all the places that needed to be touched. She wanted to, but knew that no good would come of it. Marc had commanded her not to come. She steadied and stilled her body as best she could as once again, Marc started to work the dildo in and out of her pussy at an excruciatingly slow rate. She felt him place his left hand on her breasts as he began to ram the cock into her. As he spoke, he punctuated each word with a deep, harsh thrust.

"That's. My. Pussy." He spat at her as he punished her pussy with the toy. With those final three thrusts, he was done. He pulled the dildo out of her and lay it on the table between her legs.

Katy's breathing was harsh and uneven. She desperately wanted to close her legs. She wanted to come so badly that she couldn't think straight. Her body twitched and writhed despite her best efforts not to. She could feel her cuffs being loosened. First her hands were freed, then her feet. She brought her hands to her sides, but didn't dare move her legs.

"David and I are going to go into the den and have a few drinks while you clean yourself up. Take a nice hot shower and clean up your toys. Join us when you are finished. You may wear your robe, but nothing else." And with that she heard the door click behind them as they left her.

12