New Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without boring anyone reading with the details of our first chat, it provided us with an opportunity to confirm that neither of us were sick weirdo's intent on claiming another victim and that we both 'liked' the company of the other. We talked for about an hour and Matt shared with me his life, his family and his work. I did the same and, when all that had been shared, there was a pregnant pause in the conversation. It was time for the next step...

I cleared my throat and politely asked Matt what his plans for the rest of the night were. What time did he have to return home to the wife and kids? It was about 7:00pm and in a London Autumn, the skies had been dark for a few hours now.

Matt shared with me that he had about 2 hours up his sleeve as he had told his wife he was going to meet some lads for a game of darts at the pub. He the paused and stared at me nervously, awaiting my next question or comment. I had the distinct impression that, even though he was older than me, I had suddenly assumed a position of almost authority in our relationship.

I cleared my throat again. 'Mine (my flat) is not far from here. Wanna come back to mine and maybe smoke a joint and relax for a while?'

He answered before I had finished, 'Oh thank God you suggested that... I didn't know what to say next.' He seemed relieved and sat upright in his chair, anticipating our move from the bar.

We paid up at the bar, farewelled the barman and stepped into the night. Luckily a Black Cab drove up (just like in the movies) and we got in. I sensed that Matt was nervous to be outside with me perhaps. Once in the cab and on our way to my flat, he settled a bit, even offering some jovial banter about football as we drove.

*

When we arrived at my basement flat, I paid the cabbie and we quickly stepped down into my own little world. As I said, not many people had been there before and so it was 'special' for me to have a guest.

We settled in the small lounge area adjacent to my bedroom and I got some beers from the fridge and some pot to roll a joint. We sipped beer, talked shit and smoked a joint until I felt Matt relax to the point where I sensed he was comfortable -- all the while being aware that I had seemingly assumed this role of being in charge.

I exhaled the last of the joint, stubbed it out and sat back in the lounge chair, Matt settled next to me, our arms almost touching. I could feel the heat emanating from his skin -- it was getting me hard. I took a sideward glance down at his cock area and noted it seemed a little 'fuller' down there than it had been at the bar.

The pause hung in the air again and I cleared my throat to speak.

Here it goes, 'Umm... Matt. Did you want to... Ah... Would you like to... Matt, do you want to have a w... a... wank together mate?'

His response was slow as he took in a lung full of air, 'Uh... y-y-yeah mate, th... that would b-be g-g-good' he stumbled out.

In the next few moments, everything slowed down. I quietly lifted my ass from the chair and unbuckled my belt, the metal clanging as I manipulated it. My mind whirred as I slowly lowered my zipper revealing my underwear beneath, pushing my jeans down towards my knees and hearing Matt breath in and out quickly. I stole a glance at him and he had his eyes right on my bulge and his hands over his own bulge, a couple of finger tips lightly touching where his cock head would have been.

I let my cock pulse in my pants for a moment as I pushed my jeans to my ankles and then, in a well-practiced manoeuvre, I slid my shoes, my jeans and socks off in one 'swish'. I then sat back as my proud cock tented the front of my underwear and the already visible pre-cum stain got bigger before our eyes. I felt an overwhelming rush as I sat there being ogled by a guy sitting next to me, unashamedly looking at the bulge of my cock through the cotton of my jocks.

'Nice', Matt whispered and I smiled -- he'd broken the silence.

'Why don't you take yours off?' I asked, a huge amount of desire hanging on every word I said.
He followed suit and presented me with his boxer shorts that very clearly outlined his cock. It seemed fat and was getting very hard.

'What do you do to get off Matt?' I asked him, both of us breathing heavily. And then I hit him with it, 'You look like you have a nice cock Matt.' I let it hang for a minute and he eventually mumbled a 'Thanks, you too,' before he again stared at my bulge.

'Matt, do you like women's panties?' I asked.

'Oh yesss, yes I do. Do you have some?' he asked me.

'Wait here for a minute.' I said quickly and I sprung up from the chair and quickly moved to my bedroom, sporting my hard cock stretching the front of my undies and Matt couldn't take his eyes from it.

I rummaged quickly in my special drawer and settled on some white satin panties with mesh on the front panel. I figured in wearing these I could show him my cock behind the mesh.

I took off my undies, unhooking them from my throbbing cock and pulled on the panties, finding it quite hard to stuff my raging dick into them when I got them up my legs. I contemplated the bra too but thought that might scare Matt off? Anyway, dressed in my shirt and white panties, I grabbed a bottle of lube and moved back out to the lounge area to greet Matt in my panties.

This brought an audible gasp from him when he saw my stiff cock bulging from the front of the skimpy panties and he smiled. His fingers again busied themselves min his 'lap' so I boldly sat next to him, open legged, to show off my package. His breathing was now quite obvious and his cock grew more in his undies.

I hesitantly moved my hand to his right leg (I was sitting on his right) and placed it on his warm skin, mid-thigh. 'Is that okay?' I asked him and he nodded that it was. My cock was throbbing and bouncing in my panties and I'd soon have to release it I was sure!

Feeling in control, and bold (and fucking horny) I went for it -- why not, I'd never see him again right?

'Matt, do you want to see my cock?' I asked and his chest heaved in a big breath.

'Yes.' He whispered in reply. He shifted his body away from me slightly but then swivelled his legs toward me slightly so that our thighs were now touching -- it felt good to be touching someone too.

With some ceremony, I lifted the front of my panties away from my body and eased my cock out into view. Matt's breath again caught in his throat but he exhaled a small moan when my cock appeared before him. My cock head was leaking pre-cum profusely and it was a deep purple colour -- reserved as such for those times in my life when I have been incredibly turned on. The whole shaft bobbed and jerked before our eyes and I could feel him drinking me up!

Feeling emboldened by his response I let my hand fall to my pulsing shaft and lightly caressed it from my ball sack to the tip of my cock. A stream of pre-cum attached to my finger and I pulled it gently away from my dick extending it to about 5 centimetres before it broke and slopped against my upper thigh. I had turned my trunk around now so I was basically facing Matt sitting alongside him. My left thigh now pressed up against his right leg and I watched his cock pulse in his undies as I slowly began to jack mine in front of him. My white satin panties were wrapped around my ball sack, which was tight and full of boiling cum, ready to fire at any minute.

As I slowly wanked my cock for Matt I suggested to him, 'Why not take it out mate, so I can see?'

Without any hesitation, Matt hooked his hands into the top of his undies and gently pulled them down, his cock slowly being revealed to me before it was pulled up and eventually slapped back onto his lower stomach.

It was a gorgeous cock! About the same length as mine when hard but he was uncut and a bit 'fatter' than me. It was very impressive and I felt my mouth water as he presented himself to me. He slipped his underwear down his thighs and off in one movement and I took his cock in. It was hard and looked stunning!

With my coaxing he began to slowly jack his rod for me and I soon joined him, matching his strokes one for one. Given I am right handed, I noted he grasped his cock with his left, thus leaving my left hand and his right hand next to each other. For reasons I only later realised were loneliness and the need for contact, I gently held his hand and we slowly worked our cocks together for what seemed like an eternity.

From nowhere he announced, 'I love your panties Jack.' And he squeezed my hand to emphasise that. 'And your cock.' He then whispered to me in a lustful fog.

'Mmm. I replied, I love your cock too Matt.'

We silently jerked ourselves, the slick pre-cum of our cocks making little 'moist' noises that punctuated the air. He moved his foreskin up and down the length of his cock and, as pre-cum leaked out, he used it to provide more lubrication making the noises louder and sexier. Our hands clasped we stared at each other as our wanking got more intense with each pull of our super hard cocks.

I felt my balls begin to tighten and realised I was going to cum at any moment. Matt's forearm muscles tightened too and I sensed from his more consistent groans that he too was fast approaching climax. My cock was slippery from pre-cum and it was so hard I felt I could explode.

As my mind began to whirl in lust and need, I let go of Matt's hand and, without warning, placed my eager hand over his own that pumped his cock. He took in a quick breath of surprise before his mouth opened somewhat, he let go of his cock and I took his tremendous cock into my hot hand. Moments later his hand swept my wanking hand aside and we ended up, arms crossed, yanking on each other's dick, breathing heavily and moaning whenever one of us hit the right spot!

Within a minute of me pumping his smooth and sexy shaft, his back muscles tightened, his hips thrust forward and, as he did so, I too jerked my hips forward, facing him. With a massive intake of breath from both of us, we watched with foggy eyes as we both, simultaneously, began to explode great ropes of cum from our throbbing cock heads. Both of our hips thrust forward in ecstasy as we pumped the sheer joy from our bodies with abandon.

Matt's cock was so hard and shot so much cum as he grunted his way through his climax. His shirt was covered in long strands of cum and my hand dripped with the rest of his load. Mine too had spurted all over my shirt and my panties, with a few drops going so far, they littered his right thigh.

We continued to fondle each other until we both became very sensitive and had to begrudgingly let go of our softening cocks. Then we sat back and surveyed the cum and our dicks as they shrank back to a level of normality. I left my hand on Matt's thigh, dripping his cum down on the hairs of his legs, but Matt continued to hold my cock, cupping it in his hand and gently stroking my balls.

I hadn't known him for more than an hour or two yet I was pretty sure I had just shared the most amazing sexual experience with him that I had ever had with another person. I was satisfied, happy and content and my 'wank buddy' sat next to me, holding my cock almost lovingly.

Matt was a quiet guy, even when I got to know him better. However, his comments after that first wank made it clear he had enjoyed himself immensely.

'You know mate... that was the best cum I have ever had -- ever! I can fuck my wife, have her suck me, fuck her ass, do whatever, but I have never felt like that before. You made me cum like I've never cum before and you know what? I would very much like to do that again with you.'

That little monologue took me by surprise -- as I said, Matt was a quiet, reserved guy. However, had he just said he wanted to do it again sometime?

Feeling cheeky, I looked at my watch (with a couple of small cum splatters on the face of it) and joked with him, 'Well, you've got another hour, wanna go again mate?' and I proceeded to laugh so as to reinforce my 'joke'.

His simple answer astounded me, 'Yes, I'd like that.'

Instantly his cock seemed to grow again. It began to fatten and it looked slick with all of the cum dripping from it. Soon his cock was hard and throbbing and a wave of lust came over me again as my own grew rock hard in an instant.

Both hard and dripping, I suggested to him he may like to try some of my panties on. He bolted upright and said he'd love to, so I took him by the hand (yes, it was weird but we had this bond now and we immediately showed each other affection from that moment onwards) and led him to my bedroom.

In the dim light of my bedside lamp I selected a pair of crotch less panties in a pale blue with nice lacy trim. He instantly liked them and asked if he could wear them. I again joked and suggested I need to put them on him as I was 'experienced' in these matters and once again he surprised me by agreeing, 'Yes, that'd be good.'

I removed my shirt and asked him to do the same. Soon he was completely naked and I must admit he was hot in the nude. He looked fit and his p throbbing cock bobbed in front of him lewdly -- much like mine was.

With a bit of ceremony once more I bent down in front of him and immediately had to resist the temptation of licking his dribbling cock head. I placed my hands into the legs of the panties and asked him to lift each foot so I could place them on his legs. When he had accommodated me, I began to slowly draw the silky fabric up his legs. As I got higher his breathing got shallower and shallower.

I finally reached his groin area and had the panties just below his contracted ball sack. Lifting the front panel outwards I pulled them up, my hands smoothing them out across his firm ass and then I ran my fingers around to the front of the panties. With shaking hands, I touched his cum drenched cock gently and, holding the front of the panties out, I tucked his length into the material.

He was breathing very short yet heavy breaths now and his cock was as hard as a rock and slippery with his own cum. As I surveyed his neat package inside the panties I gently ran my fingertips across the front of his bulge. Again, his hips thrust out to meet my touch and so I grew bolder and, with a flat pam, I more vigorously rubbed his hard cock through the panties.

I rubbed and rubbed as I sat on my haunches in front of him, delighting in the fact that I had a beautiful cock in my hands. My rubbing and his thrusting eventually forced his hot cock out of the waistband of the panties and without missing a beat, I moved my ministrations to the hot, hard slab of meat and quite obviously began to wank my first ever cock.

The cum on his cock from his previous load made his hot rod all slippery and I soon had his whole cock out, wanking its length as he thrust his hips now with a complete lack of concern. He was audibly moaning now and not caring. He was now right over the edge!

I moved my other hand up to his balls and massaged them, rubbing them between my fingers and holding them tight in my grip. With cum everywhere my slick hand pumped him with a speedy rhythm and soon his cock began to lurch with a familiar tingle no doubt!

I stared lovingly at his knob as first, his balls tightened, then his helmet went bright purple before he took a deep breath, held it and then let it out as he began to pump another massive load of cum from his balls. His hot goo sprayed my face, my chest and my thighs as he unleashed it from his core. His toes were turned up, his hands made fists and his face was red with desire and satisfaction.

Without a thought, and as his load began to subside, I reached out my tongue, gently licking the remains of his cum from the underside of his cock head and he shivered as my tongue and lips made contact. 'Ohhhhhh....' He groaned and I felt absolutely overwhelmed with lust and need. My first taste of a cock and I was licking cum from it -- it was heavenly!

I mouthed his whole, softening cock and he took in a deep breath, holding it until I moved my head back, sucking the final remains of his hot cum from his balls. I could feel his hairy balls against my chin and then felt the almost painful hardness I had in my own cock.

'Phew!' Matt sighed. I stood before him and, in a moment I will forever remember, we hugged each other, my hard cock pressing against the hot flesh of his softening knob. We both sighed (maybe the sigh of lovers I wondered?) and stood in silence, caressing each other's bare backs as we gently swayed together.

Soon, my hard cock was begging for attention and seemingly recognising this, Matt asked, 'Would you like me to wank you too?'. Now, it wasn't Mills and Boon romance here, but I so desperately wanted him to touch me that I simply stuttered out a 'Y-yes please.'

Taking one hand from my back he reached around and, very delicately, touched the tip of my dick. I groaned immediately and sensed cum rising up my shaft straight away. He took that as approval no doubt and I next felt his entire hand wrap around my sticky shaft and slowly he began to pump me. My cum slick cock immediately responded and I sensed I was a hair away from another tremendous cum.

His gentleness gave way and shortly he was running his fist up and down my length, teasing the underside of my cock head and jacking me into oblivion. I could feel my heart beat as it throbbed in my temples and I began to arch my hips forward, signalling to Matt I was close.

He refined his wanking to the head of my cock and, in an instant, I let out a guttural moan as I too shot my cum from the very centre of my being. I could hear it as it splashed against the carpet in my room. I could feel it coming from deep within me and exploding onto Matt's stomach and hand as he pumped me like a professional.

As I came down his ministrations on my cock drove me wild with desire and I instinctively moved my face forward and kissed him on the lips. Our mouths bumped for a moment but soon we both gave way and our tongues danced in each other's mouths as I came down from my orgasmic high.

Our soft cocks were rubbing against each other and we kissed passionately for what seemed like an hour before we broke away, panting like dogs in the heat. We stared into each other's eyes and both witnessed the desire that raged within us both.

Looking back, it was never a case of either of us feeling guilty either -- not that I had much to be guilty about. Matt had a wife and kids, but he shared with me after our tender moment that the joy of sex and sexuality had left them both a long time ago. He'd married when he was 18 and at 34, he'd been in a sexless relationship for most of that. Kids had complicated things and they were growing apart. To top it off, it seemed his wife had little or no time for him and his physical needs, even telling him to 'jerk off if you want to have some fun!'.

We dressed after that and smoked another joint before Matt announced he had to head home. We'd been playing with each other for nearly 2 hours and he had to get home to avoid the questions that might come if he was later than he said he'd be.

'Listen', I said, 'I've really enjoyed this tonight Matt. I'm going to be honest and tell you that I want, very much, for us to do this again. I realise you're a bit tied up with family but I'd be happy to have you here anytime... for anything.'

I felt like I was being 'needy' but his response reassured me -- he felt the same way too.

'Yeah mate, I'd really like that. Can we do this again soon?' he asked, and I immediately felt in control again.

'Absolutely. Tell you what, I'll give you my number. That way we can talk and arrange some more play time.'

He smiled, 'I love that you call it playtime Jack. That sounds so sexy and hot!'

He leaned in, gave me a peck on the lips and announced he had to go.

'Give me a call and we'll set up another play date!' I suggested cheekily.