New Experience Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Obligingly I began the in-out rhythm old as time, scraping my shaft into her slimy cavity. Her head tossed back and forth and she locked her ankles behind my back as she jacked her pelvis up and down in counterpoint to my thrusting.

Her arms pulled me downward. "Be close to me," she huffed. "I want to feel all of you against me and in me." I rested my chest against her firm tits and hooked my arms around her shoulders and buried my face in the smooth silky mane of her long hair. I could hear her panting in my ear as her pelvic jouncing accelerated.

My dick slammed in and out quickly, her fuck tunnel pulling and releasing as her inner muscles contracted and loosened in rhythm to our up and down actions. Her solid hips hoisted upward against me each time I pushed down, ingesting my pecker all the way to the base, then sucked at my length as I pulled back. Fuck fluids flowed from her glands and made a sort of slurping noise when we joined and separated. A trickle of her inner oils washed over my nut sack.

I could feel the pressure building in my balls. "Fuck, I love your cunt," I puffed. "You make me so hot I can't control it. I'm going to pump you full pretty soon." We were so close together I could feel a ripple in her tummy muscles each time I slammed home, so I knew she was closing on the goal line as well.

Her sweaty legs clamped tightly around me, forcing me to bury my prick completely to the base on each stroke. Her puffing breath in my ear was becoming ragged as she strove toward orgasm. "So close, so very close," she puffed. "Give it to me. Make me do it, I'm getting there."

"Coming at you," I promised. "Just do it. Come for me. I have to unload. I can't stop."

"Yes, squirt in me, give me your jizz. Fill me up," she begged. I had to; I was at the cliff's edge and the ground crumbled away beneath me.

"Here, now, here it comes," I groaned. My balls spasmed and the boiling heat rushed the length of my dick and exploded into her clutching, sloshing snatch tunnel, the gooey fuck gravy washing her insides in huge pulses, over and over.

"Shit, shit, here I go!" she screeched. Her cunt walls imploded and sucked at me in violent frenzy, drawing inward over and over as she toppled into violent climax. Her arms crushed me against her body and her hips arched upward until it felt like my entire body was going to be swallowed up by the hairy hole between her legs. A demented, wordless howl of something near agony burst from her throat.

"AAAAGGGGHHHH........." drained off to an extended feeble moan as every atom of her body wrenched into a violent ending to her straining psyche. She bounced around violently, working her total being to ingest all of me she could possibly absorb. I just held on and emptied my nuts until both of us collapsed, drained and exhausted.

After a while she shifted and stirred. I lifted away from her, the sweat between our bodies making a slithery noise as we separated. I rolled from between her buttery thighs and flopped on my back.

She eased over and moved toward me, lifting a leg across my belly so her thick bush tickled my hip. A slender finger ran across my cheek and formed aimless patterns. "You sure know how to do me," she whispered. "I can't believe all the years I just endured it because I didn't know how it was supposed to be."

"Glad to be of service. Although I hate to be a boor, I'm glad it isn't too often. I don't think I could live through a steady supply of your heat and demands. You really wear me out."

"Good. Means you're getting joy from it too. I wouldn't want to be accused of one-way greed."

"No problem about that. With you I get about as drained as a person is capable. You really should find somebody closer to your own age, though. I'm sure there are plenty of men out there who can take care of you just as well as I can."

"I really have thought about it. In fact I was almost at the point of making a play for a guy at the grocery store the other day. Mom had great luck, so I thought I might try it."

"Almost? What stopped you?"

"Wife and three kids showed up. Wife with big belly. I suspect he's getting all he can handle right at home."

"Oops. Oh well. You're gaining, though, if you were at least considering it."

"I guess. Hey, you want to go skinny-dipping? It's dark enough."

It yanked me back a lot of years to a time I was about fifteen and a bunch of us were at somebody's cottage and got to daring each other. Out in the water, totally black night, the idea of several teenage girls buck naked only a few feet away from me gave me a boner that was totally unbelievable. I was scared silly it would reach the entire ten feet to the nearest soft female flesh and cause me great embarrassment.

Of course that didn't happen but the memory is still incredibly vivid. When we decided we'd had enough the girls made us guys swim way out and look away from shore while they scrambled up to the cottage. We had to stay out an extra ten minutes to cool off so we could come out of the water without a horde of horizontal fence posts advancing across the beach like a crowd of perverted medieval jousters.

"Sure. Let's go." We went down to the lake. Instead of leaping off the dock we walked out until the water was chest deep, then paddled around slowly.

"God, this feels great," she said. I agreed. Swimming nude is always infinitely more enjoyable than even just the minor restriction of trunks. The night was so clear we could see people walking around in the lights in other cottages. Crickets creaked, frogs croaked, and a fish jumped at a lightning bug someplace.

She swam over and wrapped around me. "Ever screw in the water?"

"No I haven't but I suspect it isn't all that uncommon. These cabins are pretty isolated."

"You bet. Come down here late at night and you can see some heads in the water awfully close together. Groaning and moaning, too, if you listen carefully." She rubbed her crotch against me. "We can't break tradition, you know." It's hard to believe but even in the water I could feel heat radiating from her pecker pocket.

"Nympho. How do you do it? Don't you know how much Viagra costs? You'll have me bankrupt." Nonetheless I was starting to feel a response in my loins. My dick was filling and extending in reaction to the warm slippery skin, rubbery tits, and bushy snatch rubbing against me.

She felt it too. "Oh, what a liar you are. You plead helpless, but that wonderful pussy plug knows better." She reached down and stroked my cock, prompting it to full stiffness. She locked her arms around my neck and spread her legs. My insatiable post lifted against her swollen vaginal lips. "Put it in," she whispered.

I reached down and grasped my length. She tightened her thighs around me and hoisted herself upward. I prodded into her hot pit and she let her weight drop, taking me all the way into her heat in one long slide. "Oh, man, I love that," she moaned.

The water provided enough buoyancy that her weight was almost nonexistent. I grasped her full round ass and lifted her upward slightly, then let her settle again. Her legs flexed as well, so we were screwing with practically no effort at all. In and out, up and down, she ingested and released my ever-eager prod. Our breathing quickened and grew more rapid as we worked toward climax.

She clenched herself as tightly against me as possible, and mashed her mouth against the side of my neck. "I love fucking with you," she gasped. "This is horrible, but I'm getting ready to come already. I hope you're getting close."

Still buried all the way to the hilt in her gooey core, I turned and waded toward shallower water. When the water was below my knees I carefully knelt and lay her on her back. The surface of the water covered her stomach, leaving her tits sticking up in the cooler air. Tiny goose bumps popped out on them.

"How can somebody be boiling hot and chilled at the same time?" she puffed. "You better hurry up. I want to come, and besides, you're going to have mosquito bites on your ass if you keep delaying." I could hear them whining around us, too. It wouldn't take them long to find our soft skin.

With her hips supported by the packed sand she could pump against me energetically. I increased my stroke. The pressure in my nuts was building as her slimy tube sucked wildly at my dick. It seemed only a matter of seconds before I could feel release speeding up my shaft.

"Here it comes!" I warned her.

"Yes, yes, yes!" she shouted encouragement. "I'm getting it. Fuck me, fuck me, FUCK ME!!!!"

If any of the neighbors were spying and had any doubts about what we were doing, that took care of that. Her cunt locked down on my pecker, sucking and pulsing as she burst into climax. That did it for me. My balls bucked and coughed, spitting shot after shot of hot semen into her flowing core.

I slowly realized my back was cold, and suddenly became aware of tiny needle stabs in my butt and shoulders. Fucking mosquitoes had found their target. I rolled from between her legs onto my back and drowned the little bastards, squashing their tiny corpses into the sand.

She got to her feet clumsily. "Come on," she urged. She grabbed my hand and bolted for the cottage. We didn't slow down until the screen door slammed behind us. We sank to our knees on the cocoa matting and hugged each other, letting the last of the sexual frenzy bleed away for a few minutes.

The drive home took somewhat longer than the trip up. She let me drive her car and sat snuggled closely against me, her hand on my thigh and a warm, solid tit pressed against my arm. We made a leisurely return, pulling into my driveway well past eleven. We undid our seat belts and she came over to my side, wrapping her arms around my neck. Her lips were soft and cool against mine.

Finally she leaned back and looked at me, eyes heavy and sated. "Kept you up late and screwed you helpless on Sunday night again," she murmured. "Your reputation at work is going to go right down the tubes, along with your productivity."

"Seems to me it's worth it, considering the reasons. I should care, but I don't. If anybody says anything I may just tell them the truth and watch them writhe in jealousy."

"That's the spirit. Fuck 'em, let 'em eat cake, as somebody once said."

"I don't think it went quite like that, but I take your point. Go home and see your kids. I need to sleep."

"Okay, sugar. Love you." She kissed me swiftly and let me go. I opened the door and got out, closing it gently. She backed out and ghosted up the street.

Curiosity is a terrible thing. I tried to slip into my house without looking but I absolutely could not resist the temptation to glance up toward Mrs. Harris's house. A small gap between the drapes twitched.

I grinned upward and waved.

12