New Experiences Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wrapped my fingers around the base of his cock to prevent him from going too deep into my throat and let him fuck me as hard and as fast as he wished. For several minutes his almost brutal attack on my mouth continued. I endured more than I ever imagined I could as Aaron fucked my face with a vengeance.

Within minutes, my body began to tremble. I knew that I was going to cum and it was going to be a wet one. I had to force Aaron to let me pull my mouth from his cock so I could put my forearms on the couch beside me. I lifted my body up, pushing my cunt hard into Rachel's mouth. She looked up and our eyes locked. She lifted my ass higher and I felt her tongue graze against my asshole. That did it. That sent me over the edge. I exploded with a scream as my pussy released its juice. She began licking at me feverishly as my body bucked on the couch. I felt her slide a finger into my ass and I instinctively lowered myself down onto it. It penetrated me deep and I clinched at it. She began thrusting it as best as she could, never taking her mouth and tongue from my pussy.

The sweat was stinging my eyes as the muscles in my stomach tightened repeatedly. I grabbed at my breasts, squeezing and pulling my nipples. I twisted them until they hurt, and still my body continued to shudder. The orgasm moved through me from top to bottom. I thrashed my head from side to side, moans and groans being emitted from my throat. I continued bouncing my ass, driving Rachel's finger into me over and over. My calves began to burn. I arched my back as far as it would go, only my toes on the floor and the back of my head, buried deep back into the couch, supporting me. Spasms began to manifest themselves as my body depleted its reserves of stamina.

"Open your mouth!" was all I can remember hearing as the first blast of Aaron's cum hit me in the side of the face. I instinctively turned toward him. I extended my tongue just in time to catch a delicious glob of his hot goo as he shot it out of his cock. I opened my eyes and watched as he jerked himself, his cum shooting forward with each stroke. Rising up, I took him back into my mouth. He released his cock and I replaced his fingers with mine as I squeezed and stroked his pulsating meat. I was in heaven as his precious cum flowed into my mouth in thick, hot spurts. I increased my suction on him in an attempt to drain his entire body of its prize.

I could feel the thick cum from his first blast as it slowly slid down my cheek. Not wanting any to go to waste, I pulled his cock from my mouth and rubbed the head all around my face. I smeared his cum on my skin, pushing the globs toward my mouth. Over and over again I circled my face with his cock, managing to get more and more of his seed into my mouth. I started using my fingers to gather the remaining cum and licked and sucked them clean. I took Aaron's cock in my hand again and started licking the shaft clean. I dragged my tongue along the underside and all around the tip. I lapped at his cock like the bitch in heat that I was. I felt so nasty as I squeezed his cock, drawing the last of his cum to the tip, where I greedily licked it up. I bathed his shaft with my tongue.

All the while that I gorged myself on Aaron's cum, his wife continued to suck on my pussy. My body had gone limp from the exertion and Rachel had opened my legs wide. She had placed one leg back over her shoulder and pushed the other to the side as she licked and sucked on me. I felt the cool air suddenly hit my swollen pussy and looked down to see her and Randy in the middle of a very hot kiss. The skin of her face literally gleamed with my juices as she began to scoot backwards on her knees. Randy moved with her and quickly found himself between my legs. He placed both my legs over his shoulders and leaned into me. I felt the head of his cock spread the lips of my pussy as he slid inside. My body offered no resistance as he buried his shaft up to the balls in my aching cunt. I closed my eyes and relaxed, letting my boyfriend use my pussy as he wished. I was totally limp as I felt him shoving his cock in and out of me. He pushed my knees back into my chest as he lifted himself higher, pushing his cock down and into me. I wrapped my arms around my thighs and held my legs up and back as best as I could. The toll on my body was starting to show as my gripped slipped repeatedly. The relentless pounding from my boyfriend's cock shaking my entire body, driving my back deep into the couch.

I felt hands on the backs of my thighs and opened my eyes to find Rachel and Aaron each holding a leg. I released my own grip and started twisting and pulling on my nipples. The sounds of wet, sloppy sex filled the cabin as Randy's cock slammed into me over and over. "Oh god yes! Fuck me. Fuck me. FUCK ME!!" I moaned. "Fuck her Randy! That's it! Give it to her. Fuck her good!" Rachel snarled. "Give the bitch what she wants! That's it. Do it!"

Randy fucked my pussy hard and fast, his cock filling my body. His balls slapping against my asscheeks with each stroke. I reached between my legs and started rubbing my clit, moving my fingers in tight little circles, sending jolts of electricity down my spine as his wonderful cock filled me. I slid my fingers down and made a "V" around his cock, squeezing his shaft as it thrust into me. The veins in his cock slipping past my fingers with each stroke.

"Oh yeah! You like that? Is that the way you want it? You like my big cock fucking you?" Randy grunted.

"God yes! Fuck me! Fuck me!" I urged.

I felt fingers snaking their way between my asscheeks and I looked down to find Rachel smiling at me. With a slight nod of the head I gave her the okay and she proceeded to push a finger back into my ass. The sensation of Randy's cock in my pussy and her finger in my ass was almost overwhelming. Reaching down, I pulled my asscheeks apart as wide as I could, the skin slick with sweat and cum. One finger quickly became two, then three as Rachel spread my asshole wider and wider. Guttural sounds escaped my lips as I my body responded almost out of control.

"How about your ass, huh? You ready to feel my cock in your ass? You want me to fuck your tight ass with my big cock?" Randy growled.

"Yes, yes" I almost cried. "I want you in my ass. I want to feel it. Put your cock in my ass Randy. Fuck my ass. Oh god, please fuck my ass."

I felt him pull his cock from my gapping pussy. Rachel and Aaron held my legs up and back while I pulled on my asscheeks. Randy put the tip of his cock against me and slowly applied pressure. At first, pain shot through me as the tip of his cock entered my ass. That was quickly replaced with an overwhelming feeling of fullness as he pushed his cock a little further into me.

"Easy now. Don't get in a hurry. Let her get used to it." Rachel coached as the thick cock inched its way inside me. I felt my asshole instinctively clench tighter and tighter around the invading shaft.

"Oh god, she is so fucking tight!" Randy exclaimed.

I attempted to control my breathing as I felt the anxiety building inside me. I wanted Randy to fuck my ass and I knew that he wanted it as well. I calmed myself as best I could as he continued to slowly push his cock deeper and deeper into my butt. With an audible sigh he reached the base of his cock and held himself still. My eyes were squeezed shut as I allowed myself to get used to the feeling of having something that deep in my ass. Slowly, almost imperceptivity, I began to move.

I brought both my hands up and put them behind my head, using them to lift my head up so I could watch as Randy fucked my ass. I moved my fingers though my hair and over my face repeatedly, my body contorting and twisting as the cock inside my ass started to slowly move and throb. Randy gradually increased the speed and intensity of his thrust. A look of utter ecstasy on his face as his cock stretched my asshole wide. I could feel his meat expand and contract as it throbbed in my ass. Nerves that had never before been stimulated were now at the height of awareness as his shaft continued to move within me. The feeling of fullness was unlike anything I had ever felt before. I began to moan with pleasure and fulfillment as he started to increase the pace.

"That's it. Fuck her. Fuck her ass good! Give it to her!" Aaron urged. "Drive your cock harder and faster! Look at her. She wants it! She's lovin it!"

"You want it don't ya Candice? You want him to really fuck your ass good, don't ya?" Aaron asked.

"Oh god yes!" I moaned. "I want it. Give it to me. Fuck me Randy. Fuck my ass!"

"Hell yeah!" Randy exclaimed as he drastically increased the pace and intensity. Within seconds, he was fucking my ass hard and fast. His cock filling me completely with each thrust. The fine line between pleasure and pain was blurred as he pounded his cock deep in my backside. I reached down and shoved fingers into my cunt, how many I don't know. I just know that I was grinding my ass against my man's cock and rubbing and digging at my pussy as fast and as hard as I could.

"I'm gonna cum Candice, I'm gonna cum in your ass!" Randy grunted as his cock swelled inside me. "Oh yeah, that's it! I'm gonna fill your ass with cum. Oh GOD!!!! YESSSS!!!!" He screamed as his balls began to empty inside me. "Fuck yes!!! Oh my God! Unnnggghhhhgggghghghhh" Randy wrapped his arms around my thighs and pulled my ass tight against his cock as it delivered more and more cum inside me. I covered my mouth with my hands and bit down hard into my palms as the sensation of his cum filling my ass caught me off guard. I could feel the juices seeping from around his shaft as my ass was filled to overflowing. "Ungh" "Ungh" "Ungh" he grunted as he came again and again.

After a few more throbs of his cock, his thrusts began to slow down as his orgasm subsided.

"Fuck! Don't stop!" I screamed as I felt Randy's cock begin to withdraw. "I haven't came yet. I want to cum with your cock in my ass!" I begged.

"How about my tongue?" Rachel asked as she pushed Randy out of the way. Dropping to the floor below me, I felt her position herself at my asshole. Her tongue began to probe at me relentlessly. Moving all around my tight little hole, lapping and licking. "Damn Randy, your cum is wonderful. I love it in her ass!" Rachel said between gasps of air. "Oh yeah girl. Cum for me baby. I got your lover's cum all over my face. Licking it out of your ass. Smearing it around. Oh God this is so fucking hot! Cum for me Candice, give it to me as I lick his cum out of your ass!"

The thought of beautiful Rachel laying under my ass with her tongue and face covered in Randy's cum took me to the brink. Suddenly, I felt her greedily sucking on my asshole, drawing Randy's cum from deep within my body. That shot me over the edge. My orgasm hit me like a hurricane. The room began to spin as my entire body heaved and bucked. I slid limply off the couch, literally sitting my ass on Rachel's mouth. I instinctively ground down into her face as she continued to drain my ass of cum. I collapsed on top of her, my face inches from her cunt as she wrapped her legs around my upper body. Gripping me tightly as her tongue continued to probe my asshole. Soon, however, I could feel her pushing her hands between us in an attempt to lift me off her. But I could do nothing to help. I was totally and completely drained of all energy. I felt hands on my body. Without the slightest bit of grace I was unceremoniously rolled onto my back in the middle of the floor. I lay there with my eyes closed, my forearm thrown over my face. I could feel my chest rising and falling with each breath. The sweat running down my neck and face. Yet I could not move. Voices were all around me but I could not make out a single word. I was completely spent. Nothing, not an ounce of energy was left in my body.

After what seemed like an eternity, I slowly rolled over on my side to face the others. I opened my eyes and focused on the three individuals looking back at me. Their looks of concern slowly replaced with smiles of satisfaction as I returned to the realm of the living.

"Damn" was the only word I heard as I slowly propped myself up on my elbows.

"You alright?" Randy asked.

I answered with a nod of my head, the air in my lungs still too precious to waste on words.

"Never seen nothing like that. No sir'ee, never" Aaron said with raised eyebrows. "Don't know that I want to see it again either. I thought we had lost ya girl."

"Nah." I said softly. "It was just a little intense. I'm all right. Besides, I got to return the favor to you guys."

"WooHoo! That's my girl!" Randy hooted.

"But first things first. I gotta have a shower." I said as I slowly made my way to my feet.

"Oh no you don't!" Rachel exclaimed. "Your covered in fuck and that is just the way I like you!"

"You do look mighty sexy with cum covering most of your body Candice." Aaron sighed. "Could make a man hard if he thought about it."

"Then I think you should be thinking about it sweetie." Rachel giggled. "'Cause I'm not even warmed up yet!"

To Be Continued...

12