New Experiences in London

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maya finally broke the kiss, bent down and licked up the drops of cum that had fallen on Katrina's top. Katrina took her friend's head in her hands and pressed it again her breasts. Maya began to suck on her nipples through the fabric of her top. Katrina moaned.

For the voyeuristic black man it was a wonderful sight to see the two girls now lost in each other. Maya's exposed tit never lost the touch to Katrina's caressing hand. Maya now herself pulled Katrina's top over her head. Her peach-like breasts stood firm with their rock-hard nipples looking very delicious. Maya took a short look at Karim and saw him stroking his cock and taking pictures of them. The sight of the mature black businessman masturbating, while watching them made her even hotter.

The two girls started kissing again, while they tried to get rid of their cloth. Within some minutes of passionate French-kissing the two of them where now naked too. They were kneeling on the couch, their upper bodies pressed together – breast on breast, nipples rubbing on nipples and let their tongues dance a wild dance of lesbian lust in the mouth of each other. Katrina's hand glid down between Maya's legs, who eagerly opened them for her friend's hand.

Katrina loved the smooth feeling of Maya's shaved pubic area. She could feel her hard clit, standing out a bit and she loved the feeling of complete wetness at her blonde friends pussy. Her fingers moved along her slit – up and down, up and down. Maya moaned into her mouth and broke the kiss. She bent down and kissed her way to Katrina's firm, round tits. Kissing and licking them and sucking her nipples in changes. Katrina sighed and moaned with pleasure. She had always loved it to have her breasts taken care of, but having it done by her best friend for years, experiencing her first lesbian love with Maya in front of a mature stranger in London was making it her hottest dream come true.

Katrina was now massaging the big, soft tits of Maya with one hand, while the fingers of her other hand slipped easily into her cunt. Slowly she began to fingerfuck her friend. Maya could no longer suck on her nipples. She had her eyes closed and with open mouth was breathing hard and moaning. Her hand was also at Katrina's pussy now and two fingers slipped into her. In a soon found mutual rhythm they were fingerfucking each other, till little cries escaped their young mouth and both girl reached a sensational climax and collapsed onto the couch.

Katrina lay atop of Maya. She kissed her on her mouth. "That was so wonderful, Maya. Always when I was dreaming of a pussy, it was your pussy I was dreaming of, Maya. I love you, Maya," she whispered. She had to say that and Maya just answered with a long and passionate kiss.

"I have to lick you, Maya. Please let me taste your wonderful pussy!" Katrina again whispered and started to kiss her way down. She stopped at the wonderful big tits of her blonde friend and let her tongue swirl over all the naked flesh and her hard nipples, before she kissed her way further, over her soft belly and finally found spread legs waiting for her to dive into the pussy she so long had dreamed of.

For a moment she just stared at her friends wet pussy and took in her wonderful smell of lust, before her lips for the first time touched the pussy of another woman. At that very moment she knew, that it would not be for the last time. It felt so wonderful, soft, hot and wet and tasted like nothing else – a taste just out of paradise. Eagerly her tongue started to lick up every drop of pussy juice she could get. She licked up and down her cunt lips, tried to find her way as deep into Maya's pussy as possible and she circled her hard click. Soon Maya was moaning again with pleasure.

Karim felt that he would not be able to hold it much longer. He rose from his place and put the camera aside. He did not stop to stroke his big, black cock while he stepped behind Katrina, who had her head buried into Maya's pussy and thus her wonderful, firm, young arse was stuck up into the air. Standing in that position Karim had an even better view of the brown-haired athletic 18year old schoolgirl passionately licking her best friends pussy, who herself was massaging her beautiful big tits and looking at him with her pretty blue eyes. His hands touched Katrina's arse and stroke her firm cheeks. It felt wonderful. He then put his hard, large black cock between her white cheeks and pressed them together.

Katrina felt the cock in the valley of her ass but did not stop to lick and suck the pussy in front of her. Maya was going almost crazy from the pleasure of Katrina's tongue and the erotic sight of the tall, black man moving his black cock up and down her friends beautiful ass.

Maya started to cum. She let out a loud cry, that were followed by short load gasps and moans as she exploded into her second orgasm. Also Karim was at the edge. He pressed Katrina's cheeks together and the pressure made him too cum again. His sperm shot out and onto the young girls back and ass. He rubbed his cock up and down between her cheeks, covering them too with his warm sperm.

Karim nodded at Maya and she knew what he meant. She crawled over Katrina, who was now lying on her stomach and immediately started to lick the man's cum from the back of her friend. It tasted so wonderful, she thought, still highly aroused as she licked down her back. She did not stop at her ass but also licked clean all her cheeks and even the valley in between and her tongue even played around her friend's anus, making Katrina moan with pleasure.

All needed a break now. Karim sat between the two white girls. They changed in kissing the 54year old man and both had one of their hands at his balls or cock, which was not fully hard again.

All three of them knew that that night was not over yet. It had just started. Soon Katrina and Maya were kneeling in front of the black man and both used their mouth, lips and tongue to get his big cock hard again and the sight of the beautiful young girls with their white faces at his genitals and two tongues playing his cock and balls at the same time soon brought a great success.

He then had Katrina lay on Maya face to face. In that position the two girls could kiss each other and rub their breasts and nipples on each other, while he had access to both girls pussies. He then took turns in fucking both their pussies and finally shot his third load of this evening into Katrina's pussy making her cum, too. For Katrina it was a long climax, as Maya then immediately started to lick out her friend's pussy not only tasting a pussy for the first time, but also licking up every drop of Karim's sperm again.

After a long night of passionate threesome bi-sex, that ended with Karim masturbating his black cock between Maya's voluptuous white breasts and Maya rubbing his semen into the skin of her tits, Katrina and Maya had to leave. They kissed Karim good-bye and thanked him for a night that had changed much of their future life-style. Karim promised to send them the pictures he had taken and he invited them to London whenever they felt it was time for a special night; the flight tickets would always be on him.

Katrina and Maya spent a lot of nights together ever since – and very often there were more than the two of them.

Dear readers, I hope you liked that story. Anyway, I love to get your feedback and votes on it and would be very happy to get some inspiration out of your feedback e-mails. Your Pussylove69.

12