New Family Position Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sarge64
sarge64
187 Followers

She was grinding her ass against me, trying to get my cock inside her. "Yes, Daddy, yes, I will be yours, I will be yours anytime you want, Daddy."

With that, I pushed my cock inside her. She was really tight and I had to take it slow. She grunted as I entered her, she had to lower herself down and I grabbed her hips as I started stroking myself inside her. "Yes, Daddy, yes, that's it, take my pussy, Make me your slut, I will do whatever you want. Oh."

I watched as my cock went inside her tight pussy and I was admiring her sexy body with her perfect back and ass. Wow, she was sexy and I grew harder, if that was possible. She started pushing back harder as she was revving herself up to come. I started talking to her again, "Is this what you wanted? Did you want my cock in you, taking your pussy? Whose pussy is it now anyway? Who do you belong to?

She started to answer but at just that moment her body started to stiffen and for just a split second I thought she was in pain but then she started to squeeze my cock with her pussy and convulse wildly. "Oh, oh, oh, coming, so good, so good," she finally gasped. She kept convulsing and she lowered her body to the edge of the pool. I was slowly pumping in her as she came down. It had been all I could do not to come in her but I was still hard. I decided I wanted out of the water, so I lifter her up and carried her to the bed. I kissed her and she wrapped her legs around me. She was revering from her orgasm quickly and our kisses became more urgent as we got to the suite. I tossed her on the bed and she had the sexy grin I was really starting to enjoy, "Take me again Daddy, take me again and let me make you come."

I climbed between her legs and she grabbed my cock before I entered her again. She started stroking me as we kissed and whispered, "I want you again and again; do you want me Daddy? Do you want this tight pussy again?"

I looked in her eyes and kissed her lips again, "Yes little girl, I am going to take this pussy again. Its mine now, you are my slut."

As I said this, I thrust myself inside her. I repeatedly pushed in her as she lifted her hips to meet me. "Yes Daddy, give it to me, come inside me and claim your pussy!"

We fucked like crazy animals for about ten minutes when she started to come again. Once again, her body went rigid and she looked like she was going to explode and then started to convulse. Her pussy was milking my cock and this time I wasn't going to be able to hold back. This time I didn't want to. I thrust in her one last time and started spurting what felt like a gallon of come into her. Her pussy kept milking me as she convulsed and writhed under me. We kissed and caressed each other as we came down from our orgasms.

It was getting a little late so we made our way to the shower. We soaped each other up and enjoyed rinsing each other down. Her body was spectacular and I enjoyed fondling her but we didn't have sex again. I loaned her some of Susan's clothes so she could return to her suite. I decided I better get ready myself. As I was dressing Susan called me and in the most mischievous voice asked me if I enjoyed my visitor. I told her she was a naughty girl for sending her sister. She just giggled and said I hadn't seen anything yet. I was starting to believe her.

sarge64
sarge64
187 Followers
12